Forum Settings
Forums

As a non-rich male, college should be the absolute best years of life!

New
Do you agree that college should be the absolute best years of life for non-rich men?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 17, 2021 11:14 AM

Mar 2019
OP what income threshold do you consider to be “rich?” For me I’d define it as making $150,000 or more per year.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2021 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
My college years as a poor person were the worst time of my life. I was super socially stunted and had trouble focusing in class, and only just barely graduated. I also became depressed.
Life became waaaaay better after I graduated. Now I live in the big city where I can do anything I want whenever I want, have my own source of income to put towards my hobbies and friends, and have a wonderful girlfriend. I've also gotten to express myself more to how I want to be after college.
IronicExArmFan said:
Let me tell you this. If you are a non-rich male, then college should be the absolute best years of life. Now let me tell you why:

It is the last chance to ever have fun, make memorable friendships, and/or talk to gorgeous women. In college, everyone wants to make friends and women (18+) are at their absolute best both in terms of personality and looks, as they are at their absolute hottest and so whatever they can to be hot and fun to be with. In college, the parties are extremely wild, and everyone's hormones are at their absolute peak which is why hookups are common, even among gorgeous women. With all those wild parties and memorable experiences, it's no wonder Instagram has thousands of college life pages racking up millions of followers (and yes, Instagram is based on reality, so do not try to deny it!)

So, as a non-rich male, what happens when you graduate college from bachelor's degree? Well, any and all opportunity for those amazing, memorable experiences are GONE! As in there are no more chances! The first thing is that after college, all the freedom is gone, and there is absolutely no time nor money to spare for fun, friendships, nor chances with gorgeous women. As a result, among non-rich people, nobody cares about friendships. Not only that, but non-rich women stop giving a monkey's about their looks and personality altogether. You want to find a gorgeous woman who you can even talk to, let alone hook up with? Well, too bad! they're all rich, and since economic barriers apply to all social interactions outside of work purposes, you will never be able to talk to them. As a result, all non-rich post-college women are hideous beyond recognition and also too serious about their careers to give even the slightest of care about having fun. Now, I am not saying women should be forced into being housewives, but if you care that much about your job to the point where you stop caring about having fun and/or being attractive, then I am not willing to befriend you at all since you are a boring person, and this goes for men too. To make matters worse, after college, everyone's hormones have died down, meaning that no one is willing to have casual sex. No matter how much us non-rich men try to be as handsome and fun-to-be-with for gorgeous women, it will be all for naught, and all that awaits is hell on Earth. And this is further exemplified by the fact that there are ZERO Instagram pages showing support for life after college.

That is why college should be the absolute best years of life for non-rich men, because otherwise, they're doing something horribly wrong and will regret it for the rest of their lives.
you are an incel
Jun 17, 2021 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
@IronicExArmFan

Your perception of what college life is like is so wrong its painful. Believe me, college is the most hierarchical kind of society you'll ever live in despite its claims to the contrary. Plenty of people in college are just as busy if not more busy then people who have graduated. Lots of people in college are not just studying but working part time as well to pay their student loans.

I guarantee you that twenty somethings in NYC are hooking up and having just as much casual sex as college students are having. If you're so desperate for that lifestyle then move there, but I'm telling you, that lifestyle sucks. Making out with a girl and then never getting to talk to her again is a painful experience. Casual sex is unnatural to human emotions. Let me ask you, what does hookups and casual sex give you that a love based, monogamous relationship can't? There's nothing. The idea that casual sex is somehow more satisfying then monogamous sex is a modernist lie.

Like others, quite frankly, my first 2.5 years in college were the worst years of my life. College is far more isolating and lonely then post-college life is because everything revolves around social status and popularity whereas people in the workforce at least care more about your character. I went through a really deep depression in college and almost drank myself to death one night. Post college life is not hell, it feels like sweet release from prison. Post college life is what really gives you the freedom to do what you always wanted to do in life because you get to make money and actually plan your future around what matters to you most instead of being stuck in a classroom every day.

Even after college, you could just work in a college town at a huge party school and bring beer to the student parties. If you have enough with you, I'm sure they'd just let you in. Most people once they graduate college don't want to deal with bratty college students anymore but knock yourself out if you want it that badly.

People in college are actually nowhere near as busy as people after college, despite having to pay off student loans. After college, you'll technically be working 24/7 since outside of work, there are countless survival and legal responsibilities to fulfill and they eat eat up all your time and money until you have none left.

You do realize that nearly all traditional college students are also 20-somethings, right? So it still stands that non-rich people after college don't give a monkey's about hooking up or pretty much having sex at all, even in monogamy (unless it's to make offspring). Their hormones are already dead.

College revolving around popularity and social status while workforce revolving around character is what makes college so great and the workforce so awful. It goes to show that in college, people actually care about having fun and memorable friendships. Not only that, most people actually care about their looks. However, in the workforce, all non-rich people are too bitter to even care about fun nor memorable friendships. Not only that, but all women willingly let themselves go and become hideous beyond recognition since they do not feel any pressure to be attractive (while the vast majority of men do whatever they can to retain their attractiveness after college in the hopes of finding a gorgeous woman). What's the point of having a good character when all women are hideous beyond belief and everyone is too bitter and soulless to make friends or have fun with you? No one actually wants to be around you after college. They just want to use you to finish their assignments. In college, people want to make friends. After college, they only want pawns.

Here is the thing about working in a college town after graduation. You have to start as a bottom feeder and no matter what you do, no one will be willing to talk to you.

In other words, life after college is indeed hell, and college was the last chance you ever had.
removed-userJun 17, 2021 1:35 PM
Jun 17, 2021 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
TrishaCat said:
My college years as a poor person were the worst time of my life. I was super socially stunted and had trouble focusing in class, and only just barely graduated. I also became depressed.
Life became waaaaay better after I graduated. Now I live in the big city where I can do anything I want whenever I want, have my own source of income to put towards my hobbies and friends, and have a wonderful girlfriend. I've also gotten to express myself more to how I want to be after college.
IronicExArmFan said:
Let me tell you this. If you are a non-rich male, then college should be the absolute best years of life. Now let me tell you why:

It is the last chance to ever have fun, make memorable friendships, and/or talk to gorgeous women. In college, everyone wants to make friends and women (18+) are at their absolute best both in terms of personality and looks, as they are at their absolute hottest and so whatever they can to be hot and fun to be with. In college, the parties are extremely wild, and everyone's hormones are at their absolute peak which is why hookups are common, even among gorgeous women. With all those wild parties and memorable experiences, it's no wonder Instagram has thousands of college life pages racking up millions of followers (and yes, Instagram is based on reality, so do not try to deny it!)

So, as a non-rich male, what happens when you graduate college from bachelor's degree? Well, any and all opportunity for those amazing, memorable experiences are GONE! As in there are no more chances! The first thing is that after college, all the freedom is gone, and there is absolutely no time nor money to spare for fun, friendships, nor chances with gorgeous women. As a result, among non-rich people, nobody cares about friendships. Not only that, but non-rich women stop giving a monkey's about their looks and personality altogether. You want to find a gorgeous woman who you can even talk to, let alone hook up with? Well, too bad! they're all rich, and since economic barriers apply to all social interactions outside of work purposes, you will never be able to talk to them. As a result, all non-rich post-college women are hideous beyond recognition and also too serious about their careers to give even the slightest of care about having fun. Now, I am not saying women should be forced into being housewives, but if you care that much about your job to the point where you stop caring about having fun and/or being attractive, then I am not willing to befriend you at all since you are a boring person, and this goes for men too. To make matters worse, after college, everyone's hormones have died down, meaning that no one is willing to have casual sex. No matter how much us non-rich men try to be as handsome and fun-to-be-with for gorgeous women, it will be all for naught, and all that awaits is hell on Earth. And this is further exemplified by the fact that there are ZERO Instagram pages showing support for life after college.

That is why college should be the absolute best years of life for non-rich men, because otherwise, they're doing something horribly wrong and will regret it for the rest of their lives.
you are an incel

Based on your wording, it sounds like you really have this massive, massive hatred for attractive women and prefer life after college because non-rich attractive women do not exist at all anymore.
Jun 17, 2021 2:34 PM

Mar 2019
@IronicExArmFan

Look I get it if you have an OCD thing that makes you want to insist that college is supposed to be the best years of your life. I've fallen victim to it before myself, but you'll just have to find a way to make post-college life fit into your categorization of college life. You might have to tweak the OCD thing but you won't have to break it. Your hormones won't die, you'll be just as horny after college as you were in college. Tell yourself that if you get everything you wanted after college that it still counts as having achieved the college experience.

There are plenty of people who are obsessed enough with the party lifestyle that they continue it after college. Maybe you ought to go down and live in Miami if you don't like the NYC weather. I've been down to Florida in general and I've heard strippers in other areas of Florida tell me the people in Miami party so hard that they think its actually too much and people down there are a little out of control.

I guarantee you that Miami is almost exactly like college, people are obsessed with popularity, social status, getting drunk, and going to parties. I actually knew a girl who lived in Miami, she was like 23 or 24 at the time I knew her. She was very attractive and fit the definition of a nymphomaniac to the letter. Her job was literally planning parties for nightclubs.

I'm only giving you this advice though because you seem so determined. But I need to continue emphasizing to you that the lifestyle you want definitely does exist, but its not what you think its gonna be like. Popular people have a sixth sense for sniffing out people like us. People aren't rejected by the popular crowd because they aren't fun enough or because they're not good looking enough. People are rejected because they don't have the mindless mental headspace that the popular crowd has. The popular people are creatures of pure, 100% sociality. The only topics of conversation they understand are gossip and small talk. They only get through school by temporarily memorizing things and then forgetting them as soon as the test is over. Either that or they outright cheat. Its like I said before, they're like a different species of human beings. They might as well have their own language and culture.

I'm dead serious when I say that if you weren't born one of them, you'll never be one of them. I don't know why you're so skeptical of everything I'm saying to you. I recognize your mindset because that's the way I thought back in high school and I also have been through the experience you desperately want to have and I'm telling you that its not what you think it is. I went to a massive party school, its been ranked in the top 50 party schools in the country on several occasions. Apparently my college also had some the highest rates of casual sex in the country.

You may have noticed the MAGA signature and my many posts advocating for traditionalism on this forum. Why do you think I'm such a hardcore conservative now? Its because I dated a couple trad girls and just the tiny little taste of traditionalism I got through dating them was 100x better then the highest levels of decadence that college culture tries to entice you with. Traditionalism is the real deal, a traditional girl really will love you for being a good person, a traditional girl does not put her career above you, and a traditional girl does not let herself go after some arbitrary moment. They are gorgeous well after college in both looks and personality.

If we build a traditional society again, girls like that will no longer be a rare gem. Yet most of the people on this website don't seem to want that for some reason. They actually seem like they don’t care if the feminists succeed in wiping this female personality off the face of the Earth. Its absolutely despicable.
Ryuk9428Jun 17, 2021 2:39 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2021 3:39 PM
Kuroni_Kuru

Dec 2020
I don't believe college should be the best years of anyone's life, regardless of gender or financial status, although I may admittedly be biased since I found college so boring that I dropped out. :P
Formerly known as Kuroni_Kuru
Jun 17, 2021 3:45 PM

Apr 2020
Can you please stop with these misogynistic garbage posts? It's just sad at this point.
Jun 17, 2021 4:12 PM

Oct 2020
IronicExArmFan said:
TrishaCat said:
you are an incel

Based on your wording, it sounds like you really have this massive, massive hatred for attractive women and prefer life after college because non-rich attractive women do not exist at all anymore.

Pot calling the kettle black, man. Also see the above post.

Jun 17, 2021 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
@IronicExArmFan

Look I get it if you have an OCD thing that makes you want to insist that college is supposed to be the best years of your life. I've fallen victim to it before myself, but you'll just have to find a way to make post-college life fit into your categorization of college life. You might have to tweak the OCD thing but you won't have to break it. Your hormones won't die, you'll be just as horny after college as you were in college. Tell yourself that if you get everything you wanted after college that it still counts as having achieved the college experience.

There are plenty of people who are obsessed enough with the party lifestyle that they continue it after college. Maybe you ought to go down and live in Miami if you don't like the NYC weather. I've been down to Florida in general and I've heard strippers in other areas of Florida tell me the people in Miami party so hard that they think its actually too much and people down there are a little out of control.

I guarantee you that Miami is almost exactly like college, people are obsessed with popularity, social status, getting drunk, and going to parties. I actually knew a girl who lived in Miami, she was like 23 or 24 at the time I knew her. She was very attractive and fit the definition of a nymphomaniac to the letter. Her job was literally planning parties for nightclubs.

I'm only giving you this advice though because you seem so determined. But I need to continue emphasizing to you that the lifestyle you want definitely does exist, but its not what you think its gonna be like. Popular people have a sixth sense for sniffing out people like us. People aren't rejected by the popular crowd because they aren't fun enough or because they're not good looking enough. People are rejected because they don't have the mindless mental headspace that the popular crowd has. The popular people are creatures of pure, 100% sociality. The only topics of conversation they understand are gossip and small talk. They only get through school by temporarily memorizing things and then forgetting them as soon as the test is over. Either that or they outright cheat. Its like I said before, they're like a different species of human beings. They might as well have their own language and culture.

I'm dead serious when I say that if you weren't born one of them, you'll never be one of them. I don't know why you're so skeptical of everything I'm saying to you. I recognize your mindset because that's the way I thought back in high school and I also have been through the experience you desperately want to have and I'm telling you that its not what you think it is. I went to a massive party school, its been ranked in the top 50 party schools in the country on several occasions. Apparently my college also had some the highest rates of casual sex in the country.

You may have noticed the MAGA signature and my many posts advocating for traditionalism on this forum. Why do you think I'm such a hardcore conservative now? Its because I dated a couple trad girls and just the tiny little taste of traditionalism I got through dating them was 100x better then the highest levels of decadence that college culture tries to entice you with. Traditionalism is the real deal, a traditional girl really will love you for being a good person, a traditional girl does not put her career above you, and a traditional girl does not let herself go after some arbitrary moment. They are gorgeous well after college in both looks and personality.

If we build a traditional society again, girls like that will no longer be a rare gem. Yet most of the people on this website don't seem to want that for some reason. They actually seem like they don’t care if the feminists succeed in wiping this female personality off the face of the Earth. Its absolutely despicable.

The thing is, I despise feminists for the hatred towards not only men, but also attractive women, with the only ones getting free passes are those who commit heinous crimes against innocent men (such as Amber Heard the abuser, Asia Argento the rapist (who a High School DxD character is unfortunately named after although the author had no idea she was a rapist), etc).

However, I am also against traditionalist views as well. What I despise about traditionalists is that they dedicate their entire existence towards their religion and cannot talk about anything else (unless it's to shit on everyone who doesn't have the same beliefs as them, such as my parents who are traditionalist Muslims and I share practically none of the beliefs as them, although they have no idea I don't do so). So yes, the vast majority of, if not all traditionalists are not only boring, but are also hateful as well.

Now, trust me when I say this. I am no SJW (I am actually a conservative as well). But traditionalism is not my thing at all.

So yeah, I would rather indulge in casual sex with the hottest women imaginable (none of them being traditionalists) while I can then end up wasting said opportunities and blowing my last years of fun on studies (studies don't actually matter to gorgeous women). College truly is all or nothing for me, because after college, given that I will never be rich, all that awaits is doom and gloom.
Jun 17, 2021 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
Salty-GB said:
Can you please stop with these misogynistic garbage posts? It's just sad at this point.

Misogyny is nothing more than a buzzword SJW's like you use to insult men who have preferences for women. Just goes to show your lack of credibility.
Jun 17, 2021 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
Kuroni_Kuru said:
I don't believe college should be the best years of anyone's life, regardless of gender or financial status, although I may admittedly be biased since I found college so boring that I dropped out. :P

I feel sad for you that you dropped out. You could have enjoyed amazing, memorable experiences with gorgeous women. But now that you dropped out, you might never get the chance ever again.
Jun 17, 2021 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
SadMadoka said:
tenaflyviper said:
At this point I’m convinced OP is either trolling or legitimately mentally ill. The way he keeps repeating the same phrases and refuses to question his delusions despite dozens of people trying to tell him how life really works just shows something is off here.

My sentiments precisely. There's no way anyone with even a meager degree of intelligence or life experience would take his claims seriously.

No. It's far more likely that most post-college people are too bitter to read what I am saying because they can never indulge in the fun ever again. And that's why they get so easily offended.
Jun 17, 2021 4:42 PM

Oct 2020
Instagram pages durr durr I'm a lonely virgin hurr hurr.

That's all I gather from this post lmao
Jun 17, 2021 4:49 PM

Oct 2020
Do you think college is nothing but an American Pie movie? Unless you're in a dorm or something no one gives a shit about relationships or the like. They're here to learn after spending way too much money.

Jun 17, 2021 4:54 PM
Kuroni_Kuru

Dec 2020
IronicExArmFan said:
Kuroni_Kuru said:

I feel sad for you that you dropped out. You could have enjoyed amazing, memorable experiences with gorgeous women. But now that you dropped out, you might never get the chance ever again.

"Memorable experiences with gorgeous women" isn't a priority of mine, so I don't think I'll lose sleep over it.
Formerly known as Kuroni_Kuru
Jun 17, 2021 4:59 PM

Jan 2020
I think middle school should have been the best year of life but sadly my middle school life is full of torment that made me a degenerate rn
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Jun 17, 2021 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
maha_thecat said:
Do you think college is nothing but an American Pie movie? Unless you're in a dorm or something no one gives a shit about relationships or the like. They're here to learn after spending way too much money.

Then why does social media (which is based on reality) always prove that college is supposed to be the best years of our lives and constantly ridicule post-college people as boring, moment-ruining people?

That's because college is where all the fun reaches its absolute maximum and women (and some men too) are at their absolute hottest and most fun-to-be-with, while after college, everyone is bitter and soulless and women who aren't rich are all willingly hideous, despite the fact that lots men do whatever they can to be or remain handsome.

So yes, college is the make or break and all or nothing. After that, it's all over, but if you succeeded in the peak college fun, at least you will leave college with some truly amazing and memorable experiences that can never be replicated ever again.
Jun 17, 2021 5:33 PM
Jul 2018
Wakane said:

Mind you, but Instagram is based on reality as well. It's also why post-college women who aren't rich are all hideous and women are at their absolute hottest in college (as proven by thousands of college hotties pages raking in millions of followers while post-college hotties pages not existing in the first place).
Jun 17, 2021 5:42 PM

Oct 2020
IronicExArmFan said:
Wakane said:

Mind you, but Instagram is based on reality as well. It's also why post-college women who aren't rich are all hideous and women are at their absolute hottest in college (as proven by thousands of college hotties pages raking in millions of followers while post-college hotties pages not existing in the first place).

Ok but like

Jessica Alba 😳😳😳
Jun 17, 2021 5:53 PM

Aug 2011
I'm sorry you have such a narrow outlook on life.
desu desu binches
Jun 17, 2021 6:02 PM

Apr 2020
IronicExArmFan said:
Salty-GB said:

Misogyny is nothing more than a buzzword SJW's like you use to insult men who have preferences for women. Just goes to show your lack of credibility.

Oh God you're one of those... I feel sorry for you.

College sucks. As stated in one of the 50 other threads where you make the same claims, I was in the "popular crowd". My life has only improved since leaving college. All my friends feel the same. All of us have active sex lives and have time to do other stuff apart from work even though most of us have full-time jobs. Some of my friends have continued to study and some have part time jobs. Those people also have time for dating and hobbies.

I have no fucking clue what instagrams you're looking at. I don't follow college students because that would be fucking weird but all the adults I follow look super happy. I also recommend not watching terrible teen dramas. College was no where near the best time of my life. The best time of my life has been the last year and it will likely continue to be great.
Jun 17, 2021 6:11 PM

Jul 2015
IronicExArmFan said:
scruffs said:
@IronicExArmFan seriously guy just apply for a mager position at literally any night club. That's were college kids and alumni go to party. They're always full of gorgeous women just as you describe. Then you'll get paid for doing what you love, which is interacting with beautiful women.

Manager position? You don't just get in upon application. You have to start as a bottom feeder and it will take many, many years to enter the position, and by then I will be old beyond belief. So no point there.

Not even, if you have a degree does not matter what in (business is prefered) you're more likely to get a position as a manager that's how it happened with my old roommate. He didn't even know how to properly put in an order on the pos system. More so now that there is a worker's shortage

It's not that hard to move up from a busser to a server/bartender to a manager it takes some initive. I was really shy when i first started and moved up to server in a month. Even as a busser drunk college girls would try to kiss/hug me.

Idk where you're from, but there's certification programs for managers that cover everything a manager needs to know for operating a bar/restaurant from food handling to alcohol to proper sanitation of work areas.

To be fair I work in downtown chicago so your millage may vary
Jun 17, 2021 6:53 PM
Jul 2018
Wakane said:
IronicExArmFan said:

Ok but like

Jessica Alba 😳😳😳

I am talking about pages that post photos of gorgeous women, not accounts owned owned by them. And while the two aren't mutually exclusive, you described the latter.
Jun 17, 2021 7:02 PM

Feb 2015
College years are definitely ghreat, but I'd rather go back to childhood years watching anime in the morning while eating my breakfast made by my mother
Jun 17, 2021 7:08 PM

Mar 2015
Imagine peaking in college lmfaoo

If you're lucky you have 60 more years to go. If you can't find happiness outside of hot women, sex, and goofing off, then you'll be a sad, poor old man.
woah there
Jun 17, 2021 7:22 PM
Jul 2018
Ehta said:

If you're lucky you have 60 more years to go. If you can't find happiness outside of hot women, sex, and goofing off, then you'll be a sad, poor old man.

That's why it's infinitely better to peak in college and then fail after college than it is to fail in college and peak after college
Jun 17, 2021 7:31 PM

Mar 2015
IronicExArmFan said:
Ehta said:

That's why it's infinitely better to peak in college and then fail after college than it is to fail in college and peak after college

I guess, but what are your plans for after college??? You make life after college sound like hell on earth, but you will have to live in hell for possibly 60 years.
woah there
Jun 17, 2021 7:34 PM
Jul 2018
Ehta said:
IronicExArmFan said:

I guess, but what are your plans for after college??? You make life after college sound like hell on earth, but you will have to live in hell for possibly 60 years.

Life after college is bound to be hell on earth. That is certain. I am bound to live a boring, soulless life after college. My plan is to leave college having made as many memorable experiences with gorgeous women as possible.
Jun 17, 2021 7:38 PM

Apr 2020
Joms said:
College years are definitely ghreat, but I'd rather go back to childhood years watching anime in the morning while eating my breakfast made by my mother

Ugh those were the days. Eggs for breakfast, digimon on TV and a packed lunch that I didn't need to make. All for free
Jun 17, 2021 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
Salty-GB said:
IronicExArmFan said:

College sucks. As stated in one of the 50 other threads where you make the same claims, I was in the "popular crowd". My life has only improved since leaving college. All my friends feel the same. All of us have active sex lives and have time to do other stuff apart from work even though most of us have full-time jobs. Some of my friends have continued to study and some have part time jobs. Those people also have time for dating and hobbies.

I have no fucking clue what instagrams you're looking at. I don't follow college students because that would be fucking weird but all the adults I follow look super happy. I also recommend not watching terrible teen dramas. College was no where near the best time of my life. The best time of my life has been the last year and it will likely continue to be great.

It's actually not weird to follow college students in social media since they are all 18 or above. Women always peak in college both in terms of looks and personality. After college, it all goes downhill, and all non-rich women willingly let themselves go and become ugly and boring beyond belief. Not only that, but everyone (men included) stop caring about fun or friendships after college. In college, you can make the best friends for life. After college, they only think of you as a pawn for assignments. So really, it's impossible to believe that even without being rich, any of your friends are attractive and /or have active sex lives, because for non-rich people, any ounce of a life after college is taboo.
Jun 17, 2021 8:07 PM

Mar 2015
IronicExArmFan said:
Ehta said:

Life after college is bound to be hell on earth. That is certain. I am bound to live a boring, soulless life after college. My plan is to leave college having made as many memorable experiences with gorgeous women as possible.

I think, maybe, you are not taking the amount of life left you have left after college into perspective, my guy. Well, you've got only a short time to make that fantasy a reality. I just hope you don't end up a miserable old man who wishes he didn't waste his life away with a toxic mindset that goofing off and messing around with gorgeous women was the ultimate life goal. But who knows, you might actually be extremely narrow-minded and ignorant. They do say that ignorance is bliss, so you would have that going for you ig.
woah there
Jun 17, 2021 8:49 PM

Apr 2020
College is for education
All that other stuff is just on the side when you have extra time
Get your priorities strait op
Those orgies won't help you in the long run
Jun 17, 2021 9:16 PM
Jul 2018
MrSwingingbison said:
College is for education
All that other stuff is just on the side when you have extra time
Get your priorities strait op
Those orgies won't help you in the long run

Those college orgies with hot women at least will create fun and memorable experiences that will never be possible to recreate ever again after graduation. Education on the other hand is pointless and won't help you escape the funless, friendless, devoid of gorgeous women, and torturous hell that is life after college.
Jun 17, 2021 9:21 PM
Jul 2018
Ehta said:
IronicExArmFan said:

I think, maybe, you are not taking the amount of life left you have left after college into perspective, my guy. Well, you've got only a short time to make that fantasy a reality. I just hope you don't end up a miserable old man who wishes he didn't waste his life away with a toxic mindset that goofing off and messing around with gorgeous women was the ultimate life goal. But who knows, you might actually be extremely narrow-minded and ignorant. They do say that ignorance is bliss, so you would have that going for you ig.

Well, what's the point when life after college is nothing but torture anyway? Even if I were to "waste" my life with goofing off and gorgeous women, at least I will have entered the torture that is life after college with fun and memorable experiences that can never be recreated ever again. In life after college, no one cares about having fun or friendships since everyone is so bitter and soulless, and all non-rich women willingly let themselves go and become hideous beyond recognition. So really, slacking off and partying wild with gorgeous women isn't the waste of time. Studies on the other hand, are the waste of time, since you can always study the same stuff even after graduation, because no one, and especially not college students, wants to waste their time studying during their last years of fun.
Jun 17, 2021 9:42 PM

Apr 2020
IronicExArmFan said:
Salty-GB said:

It's actually not weird to follow college students in social media since they are all 18 or above. Women always peak in college both in terms of looks and personality. After college, it all goes downhill, and all non-rich women willingly let themselves go and become ugly and boring beyond belief. Not only that, but everyone (men included) stop caring about fun or friendships after college. In college, you can make the best friends for life. After college, they only think of you as a pawn for assignments. So really, it's impossible to believe that even without being rich, any of your friends are attractive and /or have active sex lives, because for non-rich people, any ounce of a life after college is taboo.

My guy, that's straight up not true. I and everyone my age I know care about fun and friendship still. I really don't know where you're getting these ideas from... we all care about our looks to some degree, though our styles have massively evolved since college. I made some friends in college that I still talk to but most of my friends I have made in my adult life. You REALLY need to stop watching weird ass teen movies. Life is hella fun outside of school.

College is hard, time consuming and hella restrictive. I had no money, spent a lot of my free time working on assignments and was going through a lot of emotional and mental stuff as most people are at that age. Now I have a job and don't think about work after I leave the office. I have money to spend on fun things. I have so much time to work on whatever I want to do and can take time off work to go on fun adventures.

And yeah, I find it weird for guys in their mid to late 20s to follow 18 year olds on insta. That's creepy unless they're like, family. I don't want to be talking to teenagers.
Salty-GBJun 17, 2021 9:47 PM
Jun 17, 2021 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
My guy, that's straight up not true. I and everyone my age I know care about fun and friendship still. I really don't know where you're getting these ideas from... we all care about our looks to some degree, though our styles have massively evolved since college. I made some friends in college that I still talk to but most of my friends I have made in my adult life. You REALLY need to stop watching weird ass teen movies. Life is hella fun outside of school.

I don't watch teen movie. But I do follow social media, and social media is indeed based on reality. And you are proving social media right. Women straight up do not give a monkey's about their appearances after college. Also, post-college people have nothing better to talk about besides their jobs! And if the former is what you mean by style and the latter is what you mean by fun, then you have embarassing low standards for both women and fun.

College is hard, time consuming and hella restrictive. I had no money, spent a lot of my free time working on assignments and was going through a lot of emotional and mental stuff as most people are at that age. Now I have a job and don't think about work after I leave the office. I have money to spend on fun things. I have so much time to work on whatever I want to do and can take time off work to go on fun adventures.

Then you spent your college years the absolute wrong way. Like I said, post-college people are simply far too boring to befriend because they don't care about friendships nor fun at all, so much so that only talk about their jobs and nothing else.

And yeah, I find it weird for guys in their mid to late 20s to follow 18 year olds on insta. That's creepy unless they're like, family. I don't want to be talking to teenagers.

Oh I'm sorry. What was that? Having standards and finding gorgeous women who actually care about how they look(all of whom are in college) attractive and not sucking up to the SJW Feminist simp agenda of finding hideous women who don't give a monkey's about their appearances in the slightest (all of whom have graduated college) attractive is creepy now? It's no wonder you have zero credibility.
Jun 17, 2021 11:20 PM

Mar 2020
IronicExArmFan said:
TrishaCat said:
you are an incel

What the fuck are you on about? Youre the one doing that. Is this that projection thing Ive heard about?

Jun 17, 2021 11:27 PM

Oct 2020
IronicExArmFan said:
Wakane said:

Ok but like

Jessica Alba 😳😳😳

I am talking about pages that post photos of gorgeous women, not accounts owned owned by them. And while the two aren't mutually exclusive, you described the latter.

Okay wait I'm pretty sure all the models there are in their late 20s or early 30s smh

Like Kate Upton 😳😳
Jun 18, 2021 12:52 AM

Nov 2017
College is a scam. Most of these people don't learn much, and then get hired by daddy and ruin the world. In my country of America at least, it's started to become a huge joke. Especially considering the fact you need a BA to make a coffee barista job now. And it's so expensive when it doesn't have to be.

I agree that in theory they could be the best years of your life, and twenty years ago it could indeed have been the case. There are whole books written about rich people's time in college. Like The Rules of Attraction by BEE and The Big Chill.

I see those movies though or read those books and I really pity the characters. Maybe college was awesome like everything else was awesome before the internet, but nowadays it's kind of lame. Probably because people don't go outside much or want to meet new people anymore. The internet has made people boring. Most rich kids show up with their high school friends so it's just a continuation of high school for them.

College in America needs heavy reforms. But then so does the working world. Everything in America has turned to poison in the past few decades.

The Great Recession especially ruined college for a lot of people. Now every job needs tech experience so college is just a technical school.

Yeah, I guess if you're going to school and getting a top grade computer science/engineering degree and getting good grades at a top program with internships lined up out the window then it's the cat's meow. Or if your parents know the right people for the career you want.

Otherwise you're kind of a fish on a hook.
Jun 18, 2021 12:56 AM

Mar 2019
IronicExArmFan said:
Ryuk9428 said:
@IronicExArmFan

The thing is, I despise feminists for the hatred towards not only men, but also attractive women, with the only ones getting free passes are those who commit heinous crimes against innocent men (such as Amber Heard the abuser, Asia Argento the rapist (who a High School DxD character is unfortunately named after although the author had no idea she was a rapist), etc).

However, I am also against traditionalist views as well. What I despise about traditionalists is that they dedicate their entire existence towards their religion and cannot talk about anything else (unless it's to shit on everyone who doesn't have the same beliefs as them, such as my parents who are traditionalist Muslims and I share practically none of the beliefs as them, although they have no idea I don't do so). So yes, the vast majority of, if not all traditionalists are not only boring, but are also hateful as well.

Now, trust me when I say this. I am no SJW (I am actually a conservative as well). But traditionalism is not my thing at all.

So yeah, I would rather indulge in casual sex with the hottest women imaginable (none of them being traditionalists) while I can then end up wasting said opportunities and blowing my last years of fun on studies (studies don't actually matter to gorgeous women). College truly is all or nothing for me, because after college, given that I will never be rich, all that awaits is doom and gloom.

In a true traditional society, you would already be married to a cute girl. There wouldn't be any conflict between having fun or studying. In the 1950s, they built specific dorms so that married students could be together. You wouldn't be having this conflict you're having right now, you'd already be going to bed with a cute girl in it every night laying beside you.

The reason you'd be studying and trying to get a good job would be to make her happier, so that the two of you can live in a bigger house, have more children, and so that the two of you can go on nicer vacations together. It would determine how many cruises you get to go on and how many foreign countries you get to go to. But as for having a girl to share that happiness with, that would already be taken care of.

The problem nowadays is that with no girl to share our happiness with, what is a man to do with his money/success? Money and achievement becomes pointless without a woman to share it with.
Ryuk9428Jun 18, 2021 1:00 AM
Jun 18, 2021 3:27 AM

Feb 2021
personally no, i don't really care about dating people and i'm not a party animal so i'd probably focus on getting friends to keep after college, i'd probably focus on dating later since i'd need to focus on studying since i have a problem with attention and studying in general, i don't know where the assumption that all non rich women will turn ugly after college came from but its pretty dumb, you see countless attractive women simply by walking around a big town so i doubt all of them are rich, beside if you are poor your looks don't suddnedly turn horrible and if you are rich you don't get a looks boost, thats something were someone could easily read all beatiful women are rich because they date rich mans because of their looks which is stupid and i don't know if its what you meant but tis what transpired from it, even going by that logic there are probably way more beautiful women than rich people that would date them, if you meant that beautiful women will work harder than ugly ones so will become rich i don't see the logic in that either
Jun 18, 2021 4:02 AM
Mar 2017
Maybe, I'm in that situation now and I must say that it just depends with what you do before and after.

I personally preferred the years before, since they were way more carefree. In Europe there isn't much difference between what a 16 to 23 year old can do (apart from voting) maturity varies greatly from individual to individual . Most end up having an existential crisis about what they'll do after after college.Adult life also has adult responsibilities.

And don't get me going of how even having the possibility of going to college means you're in a lucky minority of the population or the debts you could contract or bullying/problems you could suffer (fighting children get nagged at, adults go to court ).
joeseJun 18, 2021 4:06 AM
Jun 18, 2021 7:08 AM

Dec 2018
No that should be high school. Very obviously I'm not speaking for the majority of people on MAL, since it seems their hs life are all so miserable.

College isn't half bad, but at that point in life you probably think 'damn life kinda sucks'. Well fret not coz it only gets worse, for most people that is. The older you get, the more responsibilities you're to undertake. And it can get exhausting, but there's nothing you can do about it. And life can be repetitious, dreary, unchanging and stressful. You're born to essentially suffer for the sake of much less enjoyment.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, and things aren't too badly looking for a lot of people in their future either. But generally, high school is the best, especially for people with commonsense which unfortunately is something most hs students lack. God this is so self-contradicting. But that's ok. You didn't have to do shit in hs anyway. Good time.
. . .
Jun 18, 2021 7:40 AM

Oct 2014
What if I told you I went to a college that was 98% men? Was that a worthless experience in your eyes? Is going to post secondary to get the piece of paper that determines what you're allowed to do for the rest of your life and tells employers what you're capable of just a glorified bar?
Jun 18, 2021 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
There's nothing wrong with having fun while you're in college. But I don't look at it as the end all be all when it comes to having fun in your life. For me, I didn't enjoy college. I had so many bad roommate situations that I went through. I actually had to withdraw from a college I was going to as a result of one. As far as romance, I didn't really have a whole lot of time for it. I was dealing with stress from doing school work as well as figuring out whether or not the major I was pursuing was right for me.
Jun 18, 2021 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
IronicExArmFan said:
TrishaCat said:
you are an incel

My girlfriend is very attractive, I love attractive women. I just think your posts are those of someone whose allowed loneliness and the internet to warp their view of life and women. Go out, meet people. Make friends. You'll find plenty of wonderful women
Jun 18, 2021 6:58 PM

Jan 2014
DarkInsomnia57 said:
College is a scam. Most of these people don't learn much

Spot on there, I graduated University and I can tell you 90% of the shit I learned was pointless AF. You're just going there to get that piece of paper ( your degree ) so that companies will even bother to look at you, when applying for jobs. Unless it's a high end degree like something in law/medical/engineering, you're not going to retain any of the shit you "learned" with your classes
Jun 19, 2021 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
TrishaCat said:
IronicExArmFan said:

My girlfriend is very attractive, I love attractive women. I just think your posts are those of someone whose allowed loneliness and the internet to warp their view of life and women. Go out, meet people. Make friends. You'll find plenty of wonderful women

I don't think you like women who are actually attractive. You only like women who feminists and SJW's push and force men to view them as attractive (such as the morbidly obese and transgender). Call me transphobic or fat phobic all you want, but while I am okay with befriending them, I refuse to date them because I am not attracted to them.
Jun 19, 2021 4:18 PM
Jul 2018
Wakane said:
IronicExArmFan said:

Okay wait I'm pretty sure all the models there are in their late 20s or early 30s smh

Like Kate Upton 😳😳

I am talking about the pages featuring college hotties, in which said pages have millions of followers, because they feature gorgeous, non-rich women (all of whom are college-aged, 18-23 years of age).

As for the Kate Upton point, she is rich, so that doesn't counter the point that all non-rich post-college women are hideous beyond belief.
Jun 20, 2021 1:58 AM

Oct 2020
IronicExArmFan said:
Wakane said:

Like Kate Upton 😳😳

I am talking about the pages featuring college hotties, in which said pages have millions of followers, because they feature gorgeous, non-rich women (all of whom are college-aged, 18-23 years of age).

As for the Kate Upton point, she is rich, so that doesn't counter the point that all non-rich post-college women are hideous beyond belief.

Ok let's just say hypothetically

🤔
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Did ur computer die 2day

vasipi4946 - 14 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

» What's your fav cereal?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

11 by Zarutaku »»
42 minutes ago

» What's Your Go-To Sport and Why Do You Love It?

Manaburn - 7 hours ago

13 by Luchipher-Zen »»
50 minutes ago

» Best werewolf transformation

Absurdo_N - 10 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
55 minutes ago

» How to lose weight without going crazy, protect your mental health

Scorched_skin - Jan 12, 2023

32 by ACasualViewer »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.