Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2021 9:59 AM
Jan 2021
Hey guys.

I recently finished Fate/Stay Night UWB and wanted to ask which fate to watch next or a show which is similar to it.

Thanks
Jun 15, 2021 10:02 AM

Oct 2020
Fate/stay night heavens feel movie trilogy
Ikkun_Jun 15, 2021 10:11 AM
Jun 15, 2021 10:06 AM

Jun 2016
Heavens feel is what comes next.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jun 15, 2021 10:14 AM
Dec 2020
Fate/Stay Night heaven’s feel movies
Jun 15, 2021 10:15 AM
Jul 2020
Congrats on watching this before zero, a lot of people watch zero first and get spoiled. Heavens feel is next and then zero.
Jun 15, 2021 10:51 AM
Jun 2020
The UBW Epilogue and the UBW Sunny Day OVA (this one is an alternative ending for UBW), then Heaven's Feel
Jun 15, 2021 10:52 AM

Aug 2018
Watch the heavens feel trilogy next
_______I like rocks__
Jun 15, 2021 10:53 AM
Jun 2020
Jkappele said:
Congrats on watching this before zero, a lot of people watch zero first and get spoiled. Heavens feel is next and then zero.
I watched Zero first and still loved F/SN as much as F/Z
Jun 15, 2021 10:56 AM
May 2021
Sidelink said:
Jkappele said:
yeah the main problem is in havens feel bc it reveals the relationship between rin and Sakura, and kirei’s real motives, but you would’ve already known that from zero. But either way you’ll enjoy it. It’s not as big of a deal as people say it is.
Jun 15, 2021 11:05 AM

Mar 2020
Heaven's Feel, The Original Fate anime (optional), Fate/Zero. Long after that theres Apocrophya but its non-canon and has a completely different cast.

Jun 15, 2021 11:23 AM
May 2021
Jkappele said:

How was I spoiled? I got in on Zero and enjoyed it. UBW made me like the series more to rewatch Zero and I loved the Heavens feel movies. Not my favorite route so far but man was it beautiful to watch. Maybe I missed something but Zero didn’t spoil me any that I know of.
Jun 15, 2021 11:27 AM
May 2021
XYBAexpert said:
Jkappele said:

How was I spoiled? I got in on Zero and enjoyed it. UBW made me like the series more to rewatch Zero and I loved the Heavens feel movies. Not my favorite route so far but man was it beautiful to watch. Maybe I missed something but Zero didn’t spoil me any that I know of.
rin and Sakura being blood related, the mystery/existence of zouken matou, Sakura being a magus/the worm shit, kirei’s personality. Also it’s not rly important but gil’s exaggerated enterance in UBW is much cooler if you don’t know who he was before hand.
Jun 15, 2021 11:33 AM
May 2021
Jkap66 said:
XYBAexpert said:

rin and Sakura being blood related, the mystery/existence of zouken matou, Sakura being a magus/the worm shit, kirei’s personality. Also it’s not rly important but gil’s exaggerated enterance in UBW is much cooler if you don’t know who he was before hand.
i

I see. I can understand that some then. The Sakura/Rin relationship didn’t shock me and that was a true spoiler I guess but the rest I was ok with I guess. Tbh zouken is still a mystery to me at times and honestly idk about the gil stuff. I met him in Zero and it made me like him and honestly root for him so when he became an obstacle for Shirou I was on the fence on who to even root for. Now the worm stuff idk I guess its also a true spoiler but it always made me uneasy so seeing it before heavens feel definitely helped some. Gave more depth to Shirou saving her, well at least for me.
Jun 15, 2021 5:43 PM
Apr 2021
Watch the Heaven’s Feel trilogy (regarded as a more darker route of the series). Other than that you can watch the spin offs.

Since there will be a new Fate Grand Order movie, maybe you can speed run the Grand Order spin offs.
Jun 15, 2021 5:58 PM
Apr 2021
As many have already said: Heaven’s Feel.

Then maybe some spin-offs. Apocrypha (the plot is chaotic is problematic, the animation is not as good as Ufotable’s, but the epicness of the music makes it worth a watch imo). Khalid Liner Iylla Prisma (this sounds like a joke but the story is actually very good). Extra Last Encore (the anime is confusing as fuck, I continued it just for the dialogues and the visuals), Case Files of Lord El Melloi II (not sure if you’ve watched Zero but it’s based on the story of Waver 1 years after the 4th HGW), Grand Order (some movies and series, it’s a meh for me but the Babylonia series is worth watching).

If you’re done with fate, and you’re fascinated by the animation done by Ufotable or you’re interested in the so-called Nasuverse, I suggest you go watch Kara no Kyoukai (AKA Garden of Sinners). It got nice animation (even tho it’s made in 2007-2010 it still beats a lot of stuff today). And you get to explore the Nasuverse further than Fate.
Jun 15, 2021 6:04 PM
Apr 2020
Heavens feel to round it out
But thats if u watched it in order cuz it rlly doesnt matter lol. So watch which ever u want.
Jun 15, 2021 6:25 PM
Nov 2020
epicpunnyname said:
Heaven's Feel, The Original Fate anime (optional), Fate/Zero. Long after that theres Apocrophya but its non-canon and has a completely different cast.
why is the original optional like it's not a canon route???
"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Jun 15, 2021 6:45 PM
Jan 2021
Just watch the movies. (Heavens Feel)
Jun 15, 2021 6:51 PM
Dec 2020
Jkappele said:
No it’s zero ubw then heavens feel
Jun 15, 2021 6:56 PM
May 2021
piggies_united said:
Jkappele said:
honestly the watch order doesn’t change your experience much, but watching UBW -> HF -> zero is definitely the better option. Zero spoils a lot of pretty important things for heavens feel, like kirei’s personality, rin and Sakura being sisters, and some mystery around the characters. I also watched zero first and while I still enjoyed HF a lot I would’ve enjoyed it more if I didn’t know this stuff prior, especially the kirei stuff because that scene was so cool. But again you’d still enjoy the series either way, it’s just the little things.
Jun 15, 2021 7:34 PM
May 2021
Watch fate Stay night heaven's feel movie
Jun 15, 2021 8:37 PM
Oct 2019
Jkappele said:
Finally, a sensible likeminded individual who knows not to watch Zero first bc it spoils things…
Jun 15, 2021 8:43 PM

Jan 2020
Please watch zero if you haven't already. Otherwise, go for heavens feel I guess

Jun 15, 2021 11:29 PM
Jan 2021
UBW sunny day, then get your heart ready for Heaven's Feel trilogy

after that you can either read or watch the Fate route. I recommend reading it, even though it's hella long
(Everyone will probably say that after HF it's better to watch Zero, but I just finished F/SN in UBW->HF->Zero->Fate[VN] order and I think the experience I've got would have been better if I was to watch Zero last)

Then you should watch Fate/Zero
kierowca_uberaJun 15, 2021 11:39 PM
Jun 16, 2021 12:08 AM
Dec 2020
The heavens fell movies are next but you should have started with fate zero because ubw spoils it. And also fate zero is the best out of the fate franchise
Jun 16, 2021 12:10 AM
Dec 2020
Jkap66 said:
Sidelink said:
yeah the main problem is in havens feel bc it reveals the relationship between rin and Sakura, and kirei’s real motives, but you would’ve already known that from zero. But either way you’ll enjoy it. It’s not as big of a deal as people say it is.

The best way to watch fate is zero ubw hf
Jun 16, 2021 4:00 AM

Mar 2020
akiramado19 said:
epicpunnyname said:
why is the original optional like it's not a canon route???
It deviates too much from the source material - the visual novel- and includes elements from UBW and Heaven's Feel despite its only supposed to adapt the Fate Route. Its good for getting you into the franchise, but if your already familiar with it, there's no need to watch it, although Ive heard that the Tv reproduction cuts out the noncanon stuff in there

Jun 16, 2021 9:22 AM
Mar 2021
Okazaki_Senpai said:
Hey guys.

I recently finished Fate/Stay Night UWB and wanted to ask which fate to watch next or a show which is similar to it.

Thanks
Heavens Feel Movies There’s 3 Movies
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Jun 16, 2021 10:16 AM

Oct 2020
Sanyko20 said:
Jkap66 said:

ManWild said:
Please watch zero if you haven't already. Otherwise, go for heavens feel I guess
piggies_united said:
Jkappele said:
Why recommend the wrong watch order? The creator himself said that Zero isn't a starting point. Fate/Zero was created after F/SN for a reason
Jun 16, 2021 1:54 PM

Jan 2020
Ikkun_ said:
Sanyko20 said:

ManWild said:
piggies_united said:
Why recommend the wrong watch order? The creator himself said that Zero isn't a starting point. Fate/Zero was created after F/SN for a reason

but the op said he already watched ubw though?

Jun 16, 2021 2:16 PM
Dec 2020
Ikkun_ said:
Sanyko20 said:

ManWild said:
piggies_united said:
I didn’t know that, that was my watch order/what I was told but I rather get spoiled for the movies then zero cause in my opinion zero is better
Jun 16, 2021 2:22 PM

Oct 2020
ManWild said:
Ikkun_ said:

Exactly , so he's missing Heaven's feels. Afterwards , he can start Zero
piggies_united said:
Ikkun_ said:
I didn’t know that, that was my watch order/what I was told but I rather get spoiled for the movies then zero cause in my opinion zero is better
Sorry to hear that , almost the same thing happened to me , but someone told me the right watch order. Whether it's better or not(all subjective) , It's better to follow the intented order
Jun 16, 2021 2:26 PM
Dec 2020
Ikkun_ said:
ManWild said:

piggies_united said:
Sorry to hear that , almost the same thing happened to me , but someone told me the right watch order. Whether it's better or not(all subjective) , It's better to follow the intented order
doesn’t heavens feel spoil fate zero
Jun 16, 2021 3:21 PM
Dec 2020
Ikkun_ said:
Sanyko20 said:

ManWild said:
piggies_united said:

That’s how you meant to read the visual novel but ufotbale apdapted the fate series in a way where you have to start with zero
Jun 16, 2021 4:37 PM

Oct 2020
piggies_united said:
Ikkun_ said:
doesn’t heavens feel spoil fate zero
You can't spoil Zero because Zero was written with the intention that you alaready know the events of F/SN
Sanyko20 said:
Ikkun_ said:

That’s how you meant to read the visual novel but ufotbale apdapted the fate series in a way where you have to start with zero
No. The spoilers are the same. The story is the "same" , Ufotable's watch order doesn't matter , it's not like they created their own anime original story , they had to guide themselves with source material

Sometimes there are issues with anime series where you can't start with proper watch order , Shaft suffered from this several times , Kizumonogatari is meant to be watched after Bakemonogatari , but they animated Nisemonogatari as a follow up instead which is meant to be watched after Kizu.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1316 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1282 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 16, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.