Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, everyone just wants to Sei on their side for her abillities. She even knows that herself.

As expected, Sei trusts Alberto a lot and their relationship is perhaps what motivates her to succeed in her talent. Not bad for an episode although I'm expecting a bit more for the series' finale.
Jun 15, 2021 8:45 AM

Apr 2016
Hawk just got demoted to just being her Job lol.

Macho man randy asking Sei to join his mercenary company, but Hawk was like NOPE. Next week last episode, i would really like another season but it seems unlikely.
Jun 15, 2021 8:53 AM

Jul 2020
Her powers only activating on Hawke's name is so pure xD! That ending was jokes, the magic pervert is back and he's glistening as ever after the forgotten knowledge sei has lol.

So sei does realise her power's activate because of hawke and only hawke and nothing but hawke, cute if I do say so myself. Her getting bashful whenever she's with him is a testament to her understanding her own feelings but not wanting to admit them, obviously we'll see about that next episode in the finale. Hawke went from NPC to trust friend to potential lover, only to be demoted to a work acquaintance xDDD!

Leo finally knows who the heck sei is, maybe should have mentioned that before but I don't see why he couldn#t have guessed unless his stereotype muscle for brains was true - which I do think so- and Hawke getting jealous of him talking to sei was interesting to say the least.

So they decide to go towards the forest, intertwine that with some sei bashfulness in the carriage scene and we have a relatively pleasant journey. Seems like sei really likes nature, still don't exactly understand why she doesn't want to go back, want some clarification of that from the finale, but who knows. She does call it a pleasant place to be in, but yeah.

The final boss has appeared, the ever popular fantasy archetype slime that we all love, this time it's corrosive, someone call Azusa from slime taoshite 300 ten lol. Aira and co suiddenly popping out was interesting , thought it would only be drewes so pleasantly surprised and seems like more studying of the saints power is in order eh?

Decent episode on the whole, nothing really bad nor good about it as usual, just a wholesome fluff ball, wish they'd be more character development this episode since it was a lot of drawn out scenes but yeah looking forward to the finale!
LeviathanHWDJun 15, 2021 9:11 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 15, 2021 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
LOLS the Grand Magus Yuri trying to run away from his duties to find Sei, but since she's out with Hawke and the expedition team in Klausner's Domain, he focuses on Aira instead.

Love being the answer to Sei's incredible "Area Heal" power, Sei just can't rid herself from Hawke in embarrassment. Instead, going to Corinna for help about her Saintly blessing powers, and her powers are so indispensable to grow flowers.

Leonhardt is still persistent on wanting Sei to join his mercenary group for her powers, and Hawke makes the point very clear that she is aiding him. But of course, the Commander is very oblivious when he closely approaches Sei, to extra embarrassment. At least Leonhardt is quick to make up with his behaviour with Sei and cool it down.

The day of the expedition into the woods to find more herbs, and the relationship betwen Hawke and Sei feels more tangible...except that Leonhardt will be a 3rd party in this one, and he can definitely sense the chemistry between Hawke and Sei.

Of course, problems soon arise with monsters, and this one, albeit feeling the same as the one back in the Capital, at least they're prepared with the experience earned from the fight beforehand. But this one...is worse than the last.

A "big" battle for the finale it seems, monsters have them surrounded bad, and Yuri easily takes the job with the accompanying Aira. All players are finally here, and anticipating the finale.
Jun 15, 2021 8:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The weird purple slimes at the end were threatening but it seems like Yuri trained Aira and she's with them, I don't know how it will end next week now, probably Aira and Sei fighting together against the monsters xD
Jun 15, 2021 9:02 AM

Feb 2019
Aira and Drewes to the rescue!!! Aira looks so much more confident now. The look on sei face when Hawke helped her into the carriage ugh , need a confession ASAP so they can be happy lol. Don’t think we’ll get it with the one episode remaining, but hopefully this gets a season 2. It’s been amazing and I can’t wait to read the books.
Jun 15, 2021 9:05 AM

Jun 2019
Man... Sei getting flustered by Hawke's presence near her is so cute. Her powers really work when she's thinking about someone she loves and Hawke is definitely that person. Hawke is quite protective of her as well. No one will be by her side except him.

Sei's harem has one more member. It's growing gradually. They finally went to explore the forests of Klausner, but there are some slimes lurking around somewhere near and they look really dangerous. Sei's party was overwhelmed by them but thanks to Grand Magus, they're safe for now.

One more episode left.
Jun 15, 2021 9:22 AM
Sep 2015
Leonhardt is basically fighting slime with just sword! No wonder why Hawks think of him as a threat to his romantic relationship with Sei.

A little bit more and I'd get to see slime dissolve Leonhardt's cloth, leaving him bare naked with his lickable muscles, but too bad my dream get destroyed by Grand Mage.
Jun 15, 2021 9:40 AM

Dec 2020
sei saying everyones name and getting her magic activated when she said hawks at the start was pretty cute. aira in action !! would love to see more of that
Jun 15, 2021 9:50 AM

Jun 2020
Lollllol Hawke’s jealousy couldn’t get any more obvious. If only Sei could stop reacting like a literal shoujo then he would know just how much he means to her & that Leonhardt is really no threat.

Johan & the ever cute Jude missing Sei back at the Institute, her absence is felt. And damn those slimes!!!!! Glad that Aira’s back in the picture too.

I hope there’ll be 2nd season, I can’t get enough of Hawke-sama ♡_____♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 15, 2021 10:11 AM
Apr 2020
hachiclo said:

I hope there’ll be 2nd season, I can’t get enough of Hawke-sama ♡_____♡

Depends if they think Vols 5-7 have enough material to make a 2nd season.

(Current anime will very likely cover LN Vols 1-4, while Vol 7 only came out last month.)
https://kadokawabooks.jp/product/s53/
Jun 15, 2021 11:26 AM

Apr 2018
If she doesn't confess to Hawke next and last episode I'll get mad. Hawke deserves it QQ
Jun 15, 2021 11:57 AM

Jan 2013
i almost thought a slime is gonna be the final boss this season (which would be hilarious) before all of them got Fire Spinned to death lol
Jun 15, 2021 1:08 PM

Oct 2019
Uhh.. Those flames seems more dangerous to couse forest fire compared to some slimes.
Jun 15, 2021 1:13 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Whats up with the Grand Magus running around like a fuckin ninja on the corridor with his brother? Fuckin weird man, ngl. Ofc he would join Sei, and that's why i feel like there's something missing at Sei's side. Its him! Then Aira followed him too? Now i see where this is all about to end.

Before that, i like it when the show bringing up the competition right before its reach the end. Too bad its not a fierce one. Because Sei just too wholesome to get a fierce competition. Sei become funnier with her frustation expression over Hawke-sama. Its lowkey-ley fun to be watched, and now she avoided the fact for a while and considered it as a part of the job. Lol.

Ah, another slime. This season really had a lot of slimes, eh? I wonder why? Ofc its the Grand Magus came to save them all. Aira also there too. Then, why the big guy smile strangely like that? Don't tell me, if you....

Well, the final shall be okay i guess, with all of those setup. I am sure will miss this one, like those two researcher lowkey-ley missed their beloved Saint-sama xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 15, 2021 2:16 PM

Feb 2021
So you are telling me that LOVE is the reaseon for a woman to do her job, kind of cringe... i mean is a shoujo, but come on, i like it when activated when she thought he was death, was cute qnd all, but being the saint power ONLY activated by love is kind of a reaach, soooo if she stop liling him bye bye realm ???

Is better if a saint power is actually the idea of helping, you know, the purity in wanting to help withouth expecting soemthing in exchange ... that her powers activate out of strenght of will, will power , but love ?

I mean it takes so much power out of her and reduce a badass female charscter to "a maiden in love"

Didnt like it, i was enjoying this season so much, that took some points for me, I have no issues with love and being in love, oh boy i love that, and if she has a reverse harem, yes yes i love it ... but her powers activating cuz she is in love ... so meh
Jun 15, 2021 2:29 PM
Sep 2018
Aira also being summoned was not some kind of fluke occurrence after all, yay!
They requested the Saint, but actually received what they needed.

Lots of cuteness this ep.
Much humor as well; I was laughing out loud, long rolling laughter, really glad my housemates were out shopping...

Leo da Mercenary Dude makes for a good annoying yet nice to have around younger sibling-type for Sei. (Being an Obnoxious Younger Sibling myself, I recognize the type...)
Really liked the way he did the 'proper noblespeak' bit to Hawke, shared a glance with Sei, and Sei granted him permission to be more himself in her presence, forcing Hawke to accept that relationship between them.

Granny is sneaky.

Much fun, indeed.
Jun 15, 2021 4:24 PM
Nov 2019
LOLZ - Hawke has been job-zoned......

So from the last bit of the episode it looks like Aria is the Offence and Sei is the defence, cure & bless.

So perhaps the dual summoning was needed due to the level of monsters & miasma.

Jun 15, 2021 6:44 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode.

Mullet vibes!

Sei in love is even more cute and sweet.

Sei and Aira make one hell of a team!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 15, 2021 7:28 PM

Sep 2010
I'm not normally that picky on animation, but there were so many still frames in this episode it was almost a slide show.
Jun 15, 2021 7:32 PM

Dec 2014
Ah yes, my weekly dose of Sei being adorable. Every time she gets flustered and goes all red is too cute.

Hawke is definitely on the defensive against the mercenary guy. I guess he doesn't realize it but he's definitely concerned with him speaking to Sei so casually.

Jun 15, 2021 10:54 PM

Apr 2009
Looks like she got her Saint power under control now by thinking of Commander Hawke, needs a bit more work but getting there.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 16, 2021 12:30 AM

Dec 2016
It's so embarrassing to think of a specific person to use your power XD
Sei's reaction is too cute...

Now how will she explain this situation to Yuri, can't wait to see Yuri's weird grin XD
Jun 16, 2021 4:02 AM

Oct 2016
My man Yuri needs to fucking chill lmao, but thanks to him Aira gets to be involved yay. Great episode! Really sad that there's only 1 episode left, I hope we get a second season though I don't know if there's enough material to adapt.

Sei experimenting her blessing powers by naming everyone important to her and then her powers activating when she mentioned Hawke was hilariously adorable. I can just imagine Sei's blessing randomly activating whenever she's with Hawke. Hawke being all jelly and activating his Ice Knight self with Leo lmao.

Johan and Jude thinking of Sei was pretty sweet, I hope Sei goes home soon. I guess Leo don't like his forest getting burned down, but it's nice to see Aira and Yuri in there. Really looking forward to the last episode.
Jun 16, 2021 4:31 AM
Oct 2013
Noir_Alchemist said:
So you are telling me that LOVE is the reaseon for a woman to do her job, kind of cringe... i mean is a shoujo, but come on, i like it when activated when she thought he was death, was cute qnd all, but being the saint power ONLY activated by love is kind of a reaach, soooo if she stop liling him bye bye realm ???

Is better if a saint power is actually the idea of helping, you know, the purity in wanting to help withouth expecting soemthing in exchange ... that her powers activate out of strenght of will, will power , but love ?

I mean it takes so much power out of her and reduce a badass female charscter to "a maiden in love"

Didnt like it, i was enjoying this season so much, that took some points for me, I have no issues with love and being in love, oh boy i love that, and if she has a reverse harem, yes yes i love it ... but her powers activating cuz she is in love ... so meh

I got interested in what you wrote, so here are my thoughts:

Well, I guess it depends on how you define love. Love normally is related mostly to its romantic element, and more specific to “feelings”. But in religious philosophy for example, love is wanting goodness towards the other. Therefore, in the religious aspect, love is more associated with goodness and our decision to do good. In the case of romantic love, and in the case of our feelings, there exist a subjective element that is also a factor of love. But the proper way to love can only be achieved through its objective essence (wanting the good for the other, which has the purity factor). That’s why in some religions they say that love is not a feeling but a decision, a decision toward the good, to do good. So doing good shouldn’t be factored by ones feelings, because feelings can change or let’s say, depend on our moods. Love is an action that should be powered more by our will, our decision. So maybe love can be characterized in some respect as the will to do good. With that said, this doesn’t mean that the subjective essence of love is not important or not there, but that the objective essence should drive this subjective element.

My point in this, as I have not seen much of this anime, is to say that love can be related to goodness too. And just because someone has romantic feelings, doesn’t make the wanting to do goodness less of the point, as if you have feelings for someone you would want to protect them more (if the feelings are pure). Which also doesn’t mean you don’t want to protect others, but one knows that because we are, let’s say “limited”, there are people that we could want to protect “more” because we are “closer” to them.

Also maybe the feelings are just helping her “focus” more intensely toward something, like when adrenaline kicks in when you are in a terrible situation. I could be wrong on the context of the anime, but just wanted to say that love as in its objective essence can mean to will the good of the other, and not just have feelings for the other. And in fact, the feelings (which are included in the subjective elements of love) would just strengthen that objective essence, If in fact the love is pure.
Jun 16, 2021 4:31 AM
Jun 2016
This anime is my favorite from the season. It's so cute! Sei and Albert's relationship is so beautiful that I always feel butterflies in my stomach when I see them together.
Jun 16, 2021 9:05 AM

Jan 2020
I did not like the surprise face of the mercenary, I mean, I know he is not a bad person but I know that he wants to take someone to his guild, I think that if it is not Sei, it will be Aira who he takes, since no can take the great wizard lol

By the way, I didn't think they would arrive so fast, what makes me think, will there be teleportation spells?

Excellent Episode

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jun 16, 2021 9:46 AM
Mar 2015
The mage found a use for the other saint
Jun 16, 2021 11:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice that Aira managed to join the academy successfully. I guess when its your job you really won't bat at eyelid at being good at it. The alchemist really is growing on me with her attitude. Still despite the danger Sei's confidence really is nice to see. Their scouting mission though sure ended up provoking quite the hornets nest though. The grand magus's arrival really was timely. Overall a decent ep that served to reinforce the fact that Sei's powers are the result of the bond that she's forged with those around her but not much else. Curious at how this will end next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2021 1:59 PM

Apr 2015
Sei is just too adorable, her testing out naming everyone she cares about to see when the blessing is getting out of control and then the embarrassment following right after when she finds out it is Hawke.

More slimes! Can't have enough this season XD
Jun 16, 2021 3:00 PM

Oct 2017
Noir_Alchemist said:

Back in episode 8 she did her blessing by wishing to help everyone. It won't be a total "bye bye realm" without the romantic aspect.
It's just that Hawke is an easier trigger to focus on. Her feelings for him are helping a lot, but not doing the whole job.
Jun 16, 2021 4:11 PM

Oct 2008
Slimes are everywhere! even in this realm! haha
4/5.

Jun 16, 2021 4:52 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 11 and its good.. ah, pure love.. art thou as sweet as honey.. no, even sweeter! As i have felt such a rush, never have i forgotten such beauty as nature itself! Haha.. i mean, seis love is just too pure.. but that itself would mean that she is a saint, pure love at its purest form, and she is indeed on the side of light.. i mean, once u have felt pure love, u might be afraid of something that may break it, like u yourself breaking ur own.. well, after sei discovered how her blessing works, it will take getting used to or thru practice.. but will she really get used to it? Since blessing is the power of her love converted to energy.. and now, the adventure starts, and its a good thing that the head magus arrived on time.. so that he can help sei with destroying the darkness in the forest when they really needed his help, also bringing along aira.. anyways, i rate the episode a 9 of 10, 9 for story and 9.5 for art.. :)
Jun 16, 2021 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
Sei is cute as usual. Her blushing scenes make me happy. Albert is really cool prince.
I'm glad Aira saved them. She grow up in every way.
Jun 16, 2021 9:45 PM

Sep 2018
Hawke and Sei is soooo cute!!
Angry Hawke is sooooo handsome!! kyahhhhh~
Jun 17, 2021 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
it was a good episode magic and other things that was very good in this episode as an example in the battle in the forest that was really good.
Jun 18, 2021 9:19 AM

Feb 2012
Yuri's running away and Erhart being annoyed :D

Goes through all the names and blessing only works when she thinks of Hawke's.

So to avoid the embarrassment she also tells herself that it's part of her job.

Hawke sees another rival in Leonhardt, I think it's averted as he dropped his request to have Sei stay upon learning she is the saint.

Yuri brought Aira to Klausner
Fortress_MaximusJun 19, 2021 7:18 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 18, 2021 3:09 PM
Dec 2019
Noir_Alchemist said:

honestly, i agree. she seems so emotionally mature with everyone in the series (no girl hate- yay!) but as soon as she’s within three metres of the blonde dude she’s reduced to a bumbling, blushing mess. it’d be nice to see a mature, natural relationship.
Jun 20, 2021 9:00 PM

Feb 2021
rdexx said:
Noir_Alchemist said:

honestly, i agree. she seems so emotionally mature with everyone in the series (no girl hate- yay!) but as soon as she’s within three metres of the blonde dude she’s reduced to a bumbling, blushing mess. it’d be nice to see a mature, natural relationship.

You got me !!! I thouth this was a josei since i felt everyone was so calm an mature and even tho sei is cuteeeeeeee she is still vrpery serious about her job and mature... so i really believed i was getting a mature romance with mature people, but i got babozzle and i'm getting another girl in love that runs away when wathcing her crush for the sake to streach the plot to the maximum :(
Jun 25, 2021 1:10 PM

Jan 2019
English: Another time has passed and now Sei and the rest of his group enter the Forest to face the slimes. Aira reappears \o/

Português: Mais um tempo de passou e agora Sei e o resto de seu grupo adentra na Floresta para enfrentar os slimes. Aira reapareceu \O/
Aug 25, 2021 4:43 PM

Jul 2015
Seems like Hawke might be a lil bit jealous there on big muscled Alberto lol.

On a sidenote, Aira is doing quite a lot better now by the looks of her happy smile :)

Sep 21, 2022 11:41 AM
May 2020
It was great to see some action again and that we have only one final hurdle from Sei starting a romantic relationship--her own embarrassment.
May 4, 2023 6:56 AM

Dec 2022
Aira is not saint she is mage magice user for offensive attacks.

Sei blushing all the way again. nice combo Sei and Aira this will be unstoppable force.
Sep 13, 2023 2:23 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to Swagernator
Hawk just got demoted to just being her Job lol.

Macho man randy asking Sei to join his mercenary company, but Hawk was like NOPE. Next week last episode, i would really like another season but it seems unlikely.
@Swagernator Jokes on you. Next Month we get Season 2 xD
My Candies:

Oct 4, 2023 10:51 PM
Dec 2022
Continuation of Sei's trip to Klausner's Domain. Her powers are amazing and a slow melodrama episode.
Oct 5, 2023 5:10 AM
Oct 2019
Yeah it's just a job, Sei. of course LMAO

Yuri coming clutch and save the day!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2021

109 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 14, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 6, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2021

60 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2021

91 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 6:26 AM

» Magical abduction okay?

middle_pickup - Feb 23

23 by Ragon_Qc »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.