Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2021 3:02 PM
Jan 2021
On one hand, I really like what the show has going for it. Opening and endings are great, visuals are surprisingly pleasant, and some of the story isn't awful. But beyond that, everything else is mediocre at best. Half of me enjoys what we've gotten as of yet and the other half feels to me like it's just another excuse for people to get their dicks wet to highschoolers.
Jun 24, 2021 4:22 AM
Dec 2019
7+ ratings are pretty high for this Garbage dump. Nagatoro is so cringe, every action of her is forced. Mc is pathetic perv. Side characters are annoying as well. Uzaki chan and Takagi-san were way better than this shiit. At least their actions were natural and side characters weren't annoying.
Jun 24, 2021 9:04 AM

Feb 2019
I would tell its really overrated,not low rated.

NikunjK786 said:
7+ ratings are pretty high for this Garbage dump. Nagatoro is so cringe, every action of her is forced. Mc is pathetic perv. Side characters are annoying as well. Uzaki chan and Takagi-san were way better than this shiit. At least their actions were natural and side characters weren't annoying.

Absolutely agree with you
Jun 24, 2021 11:14 AM
Dec 2019
Why would this masterpiece get a low rating?
Jun 24, 2021 2:57 PM

Jan 2015
NikunjK786 said:
uzaki-chan S1 = almost 0% development, just the standard 'slice of life genre', okay for that genre, but that is where nagatoro differs from uzaki-chan wa asobitai

Also, there are 11 episodes released right now, you guys can watch more instead of reviewing 3~5 episodes ;) that's not a masterpiece but it has its uniqueness
Jun 24, 2021 8:47 PM
Dec 2019
Arikado- said:
NikunjK786 said:
uzaki-chan S1 = almost 0% development, just the standard 'slice of life genre', okay for that genre, but that is where nagatoro differs from uzaki-chan wa asobitai

Also, there are 11 episodes released right now, you guys can watch more instead of reviewing 3~5 episodes ;) that's not a masterpiece but it has its uniqueness
I'll prefer having no character development than facing cringe. Uzaki characters doesn't really need any character development anyway. They're already good and suitable for plot. My opinion is not based only on 3-5 episodes. I've watched up to latest episode and it still feels cringe to me. Even Uzaki first 6 episodes were way better than this shiit.
Jun 24, 2021 9:07 PM
Jun 2021
cringe cringe he gonna even write a song about it, isn't he
gtwinsenJun 25, 2021 4:13 AM
Jun 25, 2021 7:25 AM
Jun 2021
Honestly like the show as a whole. The pervy stuff does throw me a bit, but at the same time I have seen it so much I kind of don't care anymore. Plus I really like the material from the manga that hasn't been adapted, so I would like to see it be so. Overall, the both MCs have at least a decent development in character as the series goes on. And regards to ratings, i see it rated anywhere from like 7.2 all the way to like 9.1. I say in-between is a decent score, and for both high and low I have seen a lot of reviews.
Cal5Jun 25, 2021 7:28 AM
Jun 25, 2021 1:25 PM
Apr 2021
Little snowflakes don`t like it? Sorry for them. This anime not for girls.
Jun 25, 2021 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
NikunjK786 said:

Yos. Totally agree. Nothing happens here, the same unfunny jokes in each episode according to the same algorithm. There is no character development. Despite the fact that the characters are initially just awful and annoying. honest 1/10.
Jun 25, 2021 9:34 PM

Nov 2014
The premise is so dumb, like just have a normal social relationship please!!!
Jun 25, 2021 10:18 PM
Dec 2019
GanjiMEX said:
NikunjK786 said:
You haven't seen Assassination but think it's overrated but you're judging him for not watching Iruma S1 ? Ironic isn't it ?

fun fact: i actually saw 3-4 episodes of assassination classroom S1 in spain dubbed, i wasn't much fan of it and that was like 2 years ago, unlike this guy that bombed EVERY SINGLE SEASONAL with a 1. The only justified 1 there is nagatoro and Space Chickens from Space japan edition, and heck that series doesn't even have a score
Watching dub can ruin the fun. Assassination classroom is a dialogue heavy anime.
Jun 26, 2021 9:48 AM

Feb 2019
Arikado- said:
NikunjK786 said:

Can i ask what uniqueness you are taking about??
Jun 26, 2021 10:06 AM

Oct 2017
Most people mistook the show as something it's not.
Jun 26, 2021 3:44 PM

Mar 2018
Thread Locked for breaking Rule 2 of Anime Discussion:

2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. picture collecting
b. random "xx vs. yy" (e.g. random anime/manga/character xx vs. random anime/manga/character yy)
c. gossiping about individuals (e.g. youtubers, channels/videos, MAL members, other sites' users, etc.)
d. personal storytelling, narration, ranting, and/or blog-style posts; these topics only encourage a one-way discussion where members are commenting on the poster's idea, and should be posted using blog feature instead

Threads about ranking and/or scores just encourage flame wars between people who like the show and people who dislike it.
You can use the Most Overrated/Underrated thread to talk about if the anime is overrated/underrated. All other score threads can be removed as a dupe of this one.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

271 by Danniikun »»
Mar 29, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

142 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2021

134 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 29, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

131 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 28, 4:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.