Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2021 9:35 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show is beyond its saving graces, so more padding is needed to fill that short runtime with as less content as possible, most likely we'll reach the end of the fight betwween Cestvs and the lucky man that is Felix.

There's no turning back on the road for Cestvs now, all this moment has hinged to this one battle against the lucky boxer, the highlight of the preliminaries being the final stage of hype. No one leaves that small arena alive unil someone is down, and the winner proceeds to the final selection ceremony. AND LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

First things first: test out each other, and fight with your own instinct. Once that's done, go all-out with strategy, and Felix is not an easy opponent to just gliss by. He's just getting started and pumped-up with feints and attacks that actually do damage to the unbeatable Cestvs, whose prowess has always been large-stage bouts. In a small arena like this, adding with Felix's unorthodox training and insane levels of luck, everything is working against Cestvs.

The Fortunate Man is winning...how will Cestvs ride this unique battle out?
Jun 9, 2021 12:05 PM
Sep 2015
Young Zafar was so hot! Though right now he's also hot, but his injured knee can't carry my body.

I thought the fight is gonna end in this episode. I want to see Ruddock fight already!
Jun 9, 2021 3:16 PM

Dec 2015
Yeah. Pretty annoying. They show the opening ... and before that a lot of recap of the previous episode - when they already rushed other stuff they try even to use less time for the new stuff.

I guess thiss will end with the fight vs. Felix. Other stuff won't happen anymore in only 2 episodes.
Jun 10, 2021 12:42 AM

Oct 2008
Cestvs is not used to a different fighting style!
if Cestvs lose this fight it would also serve a good lesson for him not to just rely on Zafar but also find more mentors that have different fighting styles!

Jun 10, 2021 2:37 AM
Apr 2021
this fight is even more analytical than usual. Honestly such a good watch just for the engaging plot, even the animation was pretty serviceable this time around.
Jun 10, 2021 11:19 AM

Jun 2019
The match between Cestvs and Felix is still in progress. But, for now, Felix is overwhelming Cestvs with his amazing reach and on top of that, Cestvs has sprained his ankle which is gonna be a big problem going forward.

Both the fighters are looking motivated but Felix's unorthodox style is giving him an advantage over Cestvs' great defensive style. Looks like it can go either way. Cestvs is not gonna lose yet. He wants to be free from his slavery life. I hope he finds Felix's weakness soon.
Jun 10, 2021 3:10 PM
Jul 2018
and interesting how cestvs became more serious in the matter of fights, finally a strong enemy to face cestvs.
Jun 15, 2021 9:02 AM
Sep 2016
I hate Felix's character. Not his personality (which is also shitty) but the character itself. He's got so much luck that he can sprain your ankle by hitting you in the head and almost knock you out by hitting your wrist? WTF!
Jun 23, 2021 4:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah as expect the fight against Felix is difficult for him, but I'm sure he can find a solution to win
Aug 4, 2021 2:04 AM

Jul 2015
Felix is quite the tough opponent seeing how he totally mastered the cramped space whie Cestvs is still new to it and also has this unique fighting style.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cestvs: The Roman Fighter Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2021

20 by basspig »»
Dec 16, 2021 10:32 PM

» In episode 2 we were in chapter 8-9 and episode 3 finished all the way in chapter 103!!!!!!

Elma_fer - Apr 28, 2021

13 by davidyodo24 »»
Oct 24, 2021 5:47 AM

Poll: » Cestvs: The Roman Fighter Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 16, 2021

11 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 4, 2021 2:16 AM

Poll: » Cestvs: The Roman Fighter Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 2, 2021

9 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 4, 2021 1:34 AM

Poll: » Cestvs: The Roman Fighter Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 26, 2021

9 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 4, 2021 1:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.