Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 8, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The more Sei learns about important pharmacists, the more she can understand her own role in the show.

As usual, Sei and Alberto have their unique chemistry in this series as they bring out the best out of each others' personalities. Pretty interesting lore this episode though.
Jun 8, 2021 8:49 AM

Apr 2016
I like how Sei's treated like a queen in one palace, and now is treated like a queen in another one, what a life. If you don't count the monsters this world truly is a dream ... .. . right ? Also Hawke you can't just say something like that, Jesus.

But yes, this show already presented enough of pretty boys who do magic and herbs and a shiny knights to fill not one but two josei light novels now we need a macho man randy savage to truly shine and take the focus lol.
Jun 8, 2021 8:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course it has to be love...xD, that huge shipping at the beginning and especially at the end with Hawke, well that was cute I would say
Jun 8, 2021 8:54 AM

Jul 2020
I think I have a disease, whenever I watch this anime, an annoying smile creeps up on my face. Just me?

So sei arrives at the alchemist's holy land and guess what her priorities are. You guessed it, making more goddamn potions. Jokes aside seems her love for potions is similar to drewes' obsession to magic and so her meeting the best alchemist was a given, but I sincerely question why the granny was bent over, couldn't she just potion her back back into existence? xD

Add another guy to the pretty boy squad, this time we got a lunking dog archetype, with his overpowered strength and his lack of common sense, please welcome him in! He does seem to forget how to conduct himself, but seems like a decent guy lol.

Kinda manipulative of the master alchemist and the lord but it was all for sei's progress and her benefit so that kind of manipulation is okay in my books, at that point its more suggestion than anything. Surprise surprise when the author of the diary wanted to desperately save her loved one, her blessing activated. So correct me if I'm wrong, but the blessing can be given to everyone? Or was the alchemist the saint like Sei had questioned? Since her having a brother does lend itself to the question of how the hell they were summoned and whether the summoning was necessary in the first place but we move.

The soldiers gettiing injured and sei area healing them was expected but it was jokes when she rushed to hawke to find out it was not his blood on his jacket. Confusing bit of the show goes straight after, she uses her powers and as they're releasing and she stops it, it causes the crowd to disperse? Like whaaaaa?

Sei realising the prerequisite for her blessing was jokes, and the author confirmed that so that was nice indeed. Can't wait for sei to nuke the area next time hawke gets injured.

LeviathanHWDJun 8, 2021 9:01 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 8, 2021 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
Out from the kingdom, and into another territory: the Klausner Domain a.k.a the Alchemist's Holy Land.

Using herbs for everything from potions to food, Sei find the regularities with the modern day use back in her old world, and easily gets distracted to miss the important stuff with Hawke's expedition. NGL, Albert is a chad to just confess of Sei's beauty, so much so that the latter gets lovey-dovey flustered.

Sei meeting with the Master Alchemist Corinna, and even she's taken aback from Sei's ability to produce potions faster than she could. As is with any new people meeting Sei, Leonardt has no delicacy, but he definitely looks like a human puppy.

So it seems that the Klausner Domain is facing issues of their own, and requiring Sei's Saintly powers will do the trick. For now, it's more herb cultivation and potion-making experimentations, even when Corinna tries to pry Sei to reading The Great Alchemist's Tomb diary to infer of the domain's past stricken circumstances, and with a blessing of golden magic that's similar to Sei's powers.

For better or for worse, what Sei had done in the kingdom to heal the wounded soldiers from monster attacks, replicates here in Klausner's Domain. Given that her golden Healing magic activates because of someone close to her that's in trouble, Albert's condition was far worse than the previous battle with monsters in the woods, and lo and behold, everything checks out.

To protect the one she inherently loves that is Albert, that golden Healing magic is most probable because of love. The Saint's power of love that Heals, who would've thought. Love heals all pain.
Jun 8, 2021 8:59 AM

Jun 2019
Sei and Hawke finally reached Klausner's domain and it's really like heaven for Sei since it's the best herb producer in the entire kingdom. Hawke appreciating Sei was adorable and she getting flustered as well.

Sei also got to meet the master alchemist, Corina who was really impressed by Sei's magic powers with how many potions she can make at one time. She also met Leonhart, a cheerful and buffed guy who doesn't delicacy with women. The wording I just used was weird. LOL

Sei got to learn a lot of things about the Great Alchemist who was also a sage probably. Sei once again impressing with her healing powers and her concern for Hawke was so admirable. She was seriously worried about him. She's falling in love with him gradually. Cute.
Jun 8, 2021 9:09 AM

Dec 2020
SHE FINALLY REALISES HER FEELINGSS ..kind of. a bit in denial but we're basically there !!!
Jun 8, 2021 9:18 AM
Sep 2015
First half: Ewww countryside is so boring, I need to get back to hot capital soldiers already

Second half: Please piss inside me, Leonhardt! Any hole you want!
Jun 8, 2021 9:21 AM
Mar 2015
Her golden magic is the power of love
Jun 8, 2021 9:22 AM
Dec 2020
lmao she really said "wow", I nearly spat out my water just coz I did not expect it. i enjoy this anime more than I thought I would, its mostly nice vibes with solid characters.
some people...
Jun 8, 2021 9:37 AM

Jun 2020
Why does Sei keep running away from the perfect Hawke-sama OI SEI!!!!!!!!! He literally worships her. He’s so in love. As I am with him......he looked so beautiful in the moonlight ♡______♡ I replayed during the livestream just to be captivated by him again lollllollll in his own words oh my gooOOODDD HE’S PERFECT

L O L @ Sei’s WoW~~~~ @ Leonhardt. Wowie indeed.

Lmaooooo Sei really did just use Area Heal to get outta there pronto

Oh my god Albert Hawke is perfect.

Erm....Sei.....ran away from Hawke-sama TWICE. GURL......what the fu....gurl I’ll isekai into your body & continue the story

STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM LOL

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 8, 2021 9:59 AM
Nov 2019
So we've adapted almost all of LN Volume 3 at this point. Material was chopped around a bit and some minor omissions, nothing major.

I was hoping for the scene with Leonhardt and Hawke glaring at each other when Leonhardt asks Sei to join his party not realising she was the saint and was with the knights, but with that already been asked that sequence of events it may have been cut...

If Hawke kisses her there will be world-wide golden showers at this rate (or she'll just die of embarrassment).

Bit of a plot hole - was the other person born and not summoned or was the brother summoned with her - if she was a saint?
penrhosJun 9, 2021 4:04 AM
Jun 8, 2021 10:09 AM

Feb 2018
Gosh, the romance is sooooo cute! I just love watching Sei and Hawke together! <3 Can I get a Hawke too? I desperately need oneeee xD
Jun 8, 2021 11:11 AM

Oct 2015
Finally, she noticed^^ Sei and Hawke have been so cute from the start and now just it's finally coming to the surface that Sei loves him....(saints magic comes from the power of love <3) I can't wait to see more~~~!
Jun 8, 2021 12:53 PM

Oct 2019
Goodness, isn't that great alchemist Jeanne d'Arc? Lol
andrearionaJun 8, 2021 1:04 PM
Jun 8, 2021 12:55 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well as someone thats highly regarded by the king Sei won't be able to get out of social gatherings with nobles thats for sure. The alchemist sure ended up getting quite the rude awakening from Sei though due to her skill and speed at making potions. Leo's attitude though really does resemble a puppy well a very well muscled one. The diary though sure proved to be an interesting read. Still Sei's arsenal of healing magic sure has expanded with her knowledge of advanced spells like area heal. In glad that Hawk managed to survive his foray. With that much blood though it was easy to make that assumption that he had perished. While the investigation into the domains problems continue looks like Sei's powers thanks to her love for Hawk is gradually improving in potency.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2021 2:21 PM

Mar 2016
Come f****** on woman, go find a bishop and get married with that man already!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 8, 2021 3:39 PM

Apr 2015
Embarrassed Sei is best Sei, she is so adorable when she's flustered. She ran away from Hawke, Twice! In a singular episode XD

So the Saint's power is the power of love and it's a curious thing!
Jun 8, 2021 3:43 PM
Jun 2013
This show is so corny, I love it.
Jun 8, 2021 4:50 PM
Feb 2018
this was ready good episode it going to be really funny when Leonhardt find out how sei really is although after the display in the courtyard he got to know she the saint. the scene with Hawke both on the bench and in the room with the wound was beautiful.

I have a question for LN readers how different is the anime from the LN and does Sei every collapse from using too much magic like in episode 4?
Jun 8, 2021 5:43 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The saint's power is the power of love. That previous great alchemist really know how to sum up those things. But, at the same time. Wow, Sei, you surely took your time pretty good, eh, realizing that embarassing fact just now, on this episode? Good shit ever. However, her embarassment become a good attraction for me. I love it. So, its fine at its finest. I do hope they will keep the random goofing Sei expression more. Cause i think, there's no mistake at all, that those kind of Sei was the best among all of her reaction, including those last. That's it all from me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 8, 2021 5:46 PM
Aug 2013
phantomfandom said:
First half: Ewww countryside is so boring, I need to get back to hot capital soldiers already

same man, same
puppy himbo is so cute. love him
Jun 8, 2021 6:10 PM

Nov 2009
el_morris said:

Bishop?

Sei's literally the "Saint", the highest Holy Subject on that World.

If anything, her own self blessing would have a lot more impact than anyone else, LOL.

What I am more interested is not them getting married, but rather the "afterwards" (lewd?) lol

And the afterward, what would Sei's children become? would they just be normal or would they inherit her powers? hmm...

(tho, the book Sei read, The Great Alchemist, pretty much used "saint power", so this means Saints do not need to be from otherworld/Isekai, just that apparently Isekais automatically have higher default magic powers. Saints can be born in this World as well. Which means Sei's children can also potentially also become Saints)

___ ___ ___

Also, it's interesting how the Knight constantly rack up the points by saying and doing things that in our world would be viewed as "corny". But works wonders on Sei, since she wasn't that social in her previous life, especially romance.

And yet another +1 to Sei's harem.

___ ___ ___

So the Saint's power is feeling of wanting to protect people you care about. (bet her face went super red after thinking the knight was hurt)

I wonder tho, if Sei tells others about how the Saint's Powers work (cause they previously have no records on how it works and said the trigger depends on people, but now that we see Sei's power works the same as The Great Alchemist from the book, that means same type of trigger works) (Which The Great Alchemist looked like a normal girl before she did the Saint Power)

would bunch of people start training to become Mini-Saints? lol

Also, this means the "Saint power" is more or less just another form of magic that people didn't trained to use, so everyone thinks that only certain special people can obtain the power and no one bother trying to actually train and use Saint Power when anyone that use magic could probably train to use it. (but looks like this trigger can only be used by "good natured" people, since it's about "protecting others")
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 8, 2021 6:18 PM

Dec 2014
Sei being adorable as always. <3

The power of the Saint is the power of love, what else could it be?
Jun 8, 2021 6:19 PM

Mar 2016
amlg said:
el_morris said:

Bishop?

Sei's literally the "Saint", the highest Holy Subject on that World.

If anything, her own self blessing would have a lot more impact than anyone else, LOL.

Those two love each other, I just wanted a confession from them, that's all the joke. Jeez man, don't take it that seriously.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 8, 2021 9:37 PM

Jan 2020
It need a second season!, but if finish with this it will be great too! Excelent plot timing and a cute love in other fantasy world

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jun 8, 2021 10:24 PM

Sep 2010
My reaction to them finding out the source of the Saint's magic. "Well, duh."
Jun 8, 2021 10:53 PM

Sep 2018
Sei makes me laugh lol so cringy!!! :D
but I really like Hawke <3
Jun 8, 2021 11:48 PM
Apr 2020
Once again, Albert is smooth talker. ;) About saint's magic, as expected it was ai no chikara
Jun 8, 2021 11:49 PM

Feb 2019
One of the sweetest freaking episodes. Was squealing like a girl the whole time today. The secret to the saint’s power is love. Love for the people of course, but also of the romantic variety. Really nice way to tie Sei’s awakening powers into her ever developing feelings for Hawke. Beautiful episode as usual, can’t wait to start reading the books.
Jun 9, 2021 2:36 AM
Sep 2015
tanerl said:
phantomfandom said:

same man, same
puppy himbo is so cute. love him

I check the manga and light novel and it seems like anime adaptation is really the best at sexualized him. In manga and light novel, he's just standing there doing nothing, while in anime, he's in sexy pose, flexing his muscle. And if the rumor is true, then the anime's sexualization will make more sense than light novel/manga.
the rumor is (mild spoiler but just in case someone is very serious so I hide it)
Jun 9, 2021 3:50 AM
Nov 2019
Interesting point brought up by @amlg

In the LN it's spelt out that all documentation regarding previous "Saints" was ordered to be destroyed due to state secrets, protecting the saints processes etc and the Diary had been hidden away as it should have been destroyed (the argument was that it was just a diary, not a instruction manual, recipes, etc).

So the girl and her brother - were they a previous saints children as there wasn't any indication that she was summoned as a saint, and if so can only Women be "Saints"?

There's also been no mention of what happens to the "Saint" once their job is complete - do they sacrifice themselves to do the task? get transported back home? What happened to previous saints and how often do they get summoned?

And could Sei be powerful enough to transport Aria back to Japan?
Jun 9, 2021 4:40 AM

Oct 2008
Sei casted again Area Heal and she was about to cast another stronger healing spell because of the commander! hahaha
5/5.

Jun 9, 2021 5:29 AM

Feb 2014
Sei finally realises her feelings. Albert and Sei should just marry each other! Sei the adorable and Albert the smooth talker, perfect match.
Jun 9, 2021 6:15 AM

Apr 2018
She's treated as a high nobel everywhere she goes lol xD
A Saint's power is the power of love itself. Seems like that's true if you look at Sei and the Commander. Hopefully they get together.
Favorite ep so far, she was even cuter than before.
Funny how Hawk' looked confused af, not once but twice!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 9, 2021 7:41 AM

Oct 2016
Jesus Christ Albert, it's like he's a pro at making Sei go doki doki and he doesn't even realize it. Really great episode! I knew activating saintly conjury had something to do with Sei's feelings or emotions but I didn't expect it to be specifically his love for Albert lmao, that's fucking sweet. Sei panicking and almost using the golden magic again when he saw Albert "wounded" was adorably embarrassing.

Mercenary dude is fucking ripped, Sei's "wow" though lmao. Now this is a very acceptable way to use the power of love, let's fucking go. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 9, 2021 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
Sei Again saving Albert from some happening with Albert, it was a good episode.
Jun 9, 2021 3:43 PM

Sep 2007
Should have called this series "LOVE HEALS THE WORLD" 'cause that's literally what this series is lol

penrhos said:
Bit of a plot hole - was the other person born and not summoned or was the brother summoned with her - if she was a saint?

Was that a prerequisite, though? I thought Saints were born in this world too but it was still very rare so the summoning was carried out when they badly needed one, but there wasn't any. I'm assuming "power levels" may differ, too.

From episode 1, about 3 minutes in: "During those periods, a holy maiden called the "Saint" will appear. [...] Or so it written in our ancient texts. However, in dire times, when a Saint did not appear, the Kingdom's sages devised a Saint-summoning ritual, one that would call forth a woman with the Saint's divine powers--"
Jun 9, 2021 4:22 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 10 and its really good.. as they say, miracles and blessings are made out of gods love.. thus with enough analysis and acceptance, one would know that such blessings comes from love.. and later on in her stay at the land of herbs, sei finally knows how to do the blessings, where is only if she wished to save the one she loves the most.. ah, pure love, how sweet is thy nectar that leads myself to thine arms filled with both or either sorrow and joy.. haha.. seeing this episode, oh how i wish i could have the courage to confess to my crush back then.. i had loved her so much, that i would have chosen her to marry without a doubt! But i didnt, since my fear outweighed my love for her.. after all, we arent that close yet of a friend.. well, thats the gist of the episode this time, that she later learns the truth about her blessings.. also coming from the story of a previous saint.. just what will happen to sei now? And what is the baron really planning with her? If word gets out that the saint is there, there would be some chaos.. after all, greed knows no bounds sometimes.. anyways, i rate the episode a 4.5 of 5, 4.5 for both story and art.. :)
Jun 9, 2021 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
Sei is really cute woman. This mutual love makes me happy. Albert is very lucky :D
Jun 10, 2021 4:14 AM

Apr 2009
...ah but we all know and expect before Corrina even finished reading the diary at the end of the episode, The Saint's Magic Power is Love!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 10, 2021 5:59 AM
Nov 2019
vanetz said:
Should have called this series "LOVE HEALS THE WORLD" 'cause that's literally what this series is lol

penrhos said:

Was that a prerequisite, though? I thought Saints were born in this world too but it was still very rare so the summoning was carried out when they badly needed one, but there wasn't any. I'm assuming "power levels" may differ, too.

From episode 1, about 3 minutes in: "During those periods, a holy maiden called the "Saint" will appear. [...] Or so it written in our ancient texts. However, in dire times, when a Saint did not appear, the Kingdom's sages devised a Saint-summoning ritual, one that would call forth a woman with the Saint's divine powers--"

I'd forgotten that bit - indeed the LN states.

However, every few generations, the growing density of the miasma far exceeded the speed at which the monsters could be slain. Fortunately, during these eras, a maiden who would become the Saint always appeared in the kingdom.
The Saint’s magic was so powerful, she could annihilate the miasma’s monsters in the blink of an eye. In so doing, her magic instantly balanced the rate at which monsters were slain versus the rate at which the miasma condensed.
According to one theory, once the Saint had appeared, the miasma could no longer condense at all, at least in her divine presence.

The Saint was generally supposed to manifest all on her own, but at one point in ages past, despite the rapid growth of miasma, she had failed to appear. The sages of that time desperately experimented with all types of magic until they devised a ritual for summoning the maiden who would become the Saint from a faraway land.

So the "Saint" can only be a "Maiden".
Jun 10, 2021 11:53 AM

Aug 2019
i wanted the pretty boys back at first but damn that guy is a hunk, sei pleasee hang out with him more i wanna see muscles
hawke is really forward huh, he is really lucky to have sei lmaoo
Jun 11, 2021 11:46 AM

Feb 2012
I felt suspicious of the residents of Klausner, they sounded like they wanted to keep Sei in that region?

I too thought it was just the belief of danger that allows a saint to perform blessings, but as the narrator of the book revealed, it was love. Her love for her sick brother Crut and Sei's hidden love from Albert.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 11, 2021 1:19 PM

Nov 2016
Are heal fueled by the power of love. I liked that part. Also some more sweetness between her and Hawkeye again. It's already on the sea, but I,personally, would ship her with a guy like Leonhardt lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 12, 2021 7:35 PM

Nov 2009
FMmatron said:
Are heal fueled by the power of love. I liked that part. Also some more sweetness between her and Hawkeye again. It's already on the sea, but I,personally, would ship her with a guy like Leonhardt lol

Heal probably isn't, but the intensity/power probably is.

Since we already saw the Grand Magus using Heal on himself before asking Sei to use it as comparison.

And this is why I said +1 to Sei's Harem... she probably doesn't know that some guys are already onto her.

___ ___ ___

Fortress_Maximus said:

I too thought it was just the belief of danger that allows a saint to perform blessings, but as the narrator of the book revealed, it was love. Her love for her sick brother Crut and Sei's hidden love from Albert.

Not so "hidden" anymore, *giggles*
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 12, 2021 7:35 PM

Apr 2015
That episode was so cringe. I just can't with Sei acting like a teenager in front of the commander. I kinda miss the old Sei from the first episodes.

I wonder how they will end this series because it looks like Sei will be able to use that power again in the next episode to help the citizens. After that, I don't think there is much left to do in that city.
Jun 12, 2021 8:06 PM

Nov 2016
amlg said:
FMmatron said:

Heal probably isn't, but the intensity/power probably is.

Since we already saw the Grand Magus using Heal on himself before asking Sei to use it as comparison.

Not her regular healing powers, but that sudden area heal. It was unmistakably fueled by her feelings for Hawke. Or at least it was heavily implied lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 14, 2021 4:21 AM
Dec 2019
finally, we have a himbo
Jun 15, 2021 8:24 PM

Dec 2016
So, it's Power of Love, not surprised.

Sei's reaction was so cute when she saw that Hawke is actually perfectly fine, that must've been really embarrassing XD

Now their romance will increase after this ( ̄▽ ̄)

Criticiza said:
I think I have a disease, whenever I watch this anime, an annoying smile creeps up on my face. Just me?

I feel you, that's me in every Sei and Hawke moments. I call it “weird smiley face” XD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2021

109 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 14, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 6, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2021

60 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2021

91 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 6:26 AM

» Magical abduction okay?

middle_pickup - Feb 23

23 by Ragon_Qc »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.