Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2021 7:11 AM
Nov 2020
planning to check it out soon
Jun 7, 2021 7:20 AM
Apr 2020
personally i really enjoyed it and thought it was pretty good, but i dont think season 2 was as good and honestly i didnt like s2 that much, but i’d definitely recommend watching the first, although it doesnt really end in the anime and you’ll have to read the manga to see how everything turns out.
Jun 7, 2021 7:23 AM

Jun 2020
It's my favorite rom com
I really like it's
Story (it's kindda thrilling)
Animation (it's very clean and loving)
Character (almost every character has screentime you will probably love everyone)
Waifus (man thier expressions are damn good)
Main protagonist (he is a kind person whose doesn't change his characteristics doesn't change unlike other rom com)
Harem (best harem imao)
Voice acting (man it's really smooth and cute)
Overall it's so great I was forced to buy it's manga and re-watch the anime
Believe me!
Jun 7, 2021 7:25 AM
Feb 2021
I mean the first season was really goob, but the second was fine,there won't be any more seasons to come out so after the second season you will have to read the Manga
Jun 7, 2021 7:39 AM
Apr 2021
I really enjoyed it. It's a regular slice of life romance. You can call it a harem too I guess. The interactions he has between the girls is enjoyable to watch and hes so air headed you kinda wanna smack him for it. The main plot is consistent throughout the whole anime. If your into romance definately give it a wacth
Jun 7, 2021 7:45 AM
Shirayuki-Fan
Jul 2020
The anime was bad. The plot makes no sense.
Jun 7, 2021 7:53 AM
Jan 2021
No it’s not it’s garbage
Jun 7, 2021 8:00 AM
Sep 2015
The overall story is like a japanese modern version of a Shakespearean romance. But there is some filler-ish subplots that are not really interesting, specially in season 2. Also, the anime does not adapt the last part of the story, which is the best of it. The final is great. So I recommend to watch the anime and then continue in the manga.
marciomaJun 7, 2021 8:05 AM
Jun 7, 2021 8:01 AM
Jun 2021
MeganeKun_ said:
second season is boring.First season is ok but too childish if you ask me.Comedy is like elementary school level and mc is boring.If you didn’t watch Oreigaru or Quintuplet quintessential I would suggest you that more(cuter,less cliche and funnier)
Jun 7, 2021 8:05 AM
Jun 2021
ONI_SAMA_ said:
It's my favorite rom com
I really like it's
Character (almost every character has screentime you will probably love everyone)
Main protagonist (he is a kind person whose doesn't change his characteristics doesn't change unlike other rom com)
Harem (best harem imao)
Believe me!
Only decent female character was chitoge tbh.That brown bitch had scary haircut and really irritating personality.Other girls were downgraded so much to the level of being nothing else then painful comic reliefs
Jun 7, 2021 8:06 AM

Jul 2020
DrPirahna said:
MeganeKun_ said:
second season is boring.First season is ok but too childish if you ask me.Comedy is like elementary school level and mc is boring.If you didn’t watch Oreigaru or Quintuplet quintessential I would suggest you that more(cuter,less cliche and funnier)

Got IT I was also Planning To watch THis Show
Jun 7, 2021 8:15 AM
Jun 2021
SKloOF said:
DrPirahna said:

Got IT I was also Planning To watch THis Show
Also try The Pet Girl of Sakurasou,Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai and Toradora that were my favorite not exactly same as nisekoi but still good rom-coms
Jun 7, 2021 8:27 AM

Jul 2020
MeganeKun_ said:
Also try The Pet Girl of Sakurasou,Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai and Toradora that were my favorite not exactly same as nisekoi but still good rom-coms

Acually I have AN anilist ACc where I had Planned hentai n Shit LIke This
Thanks To You The List There LOoks Nicer
Jun 7, 2021 8:30 AM
Oct 2020
It's not good. It's great
Jun 7, 2021 8:59 AM

Feb 2021
Not at all... A half-assed mc, a Tsundere which is his fake gf, a girl mc likes and 2 girls who likes mc. Average plot, average characters.
You might like it though... It's your personal opinion
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2021 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
If you enjoy light hearted comedy, it's great.
Don't expect too much and you'll enjoy it.
Animation is really good as well.
Jun 7, 2021 9:01 AM

Feb 2021
DrPirahna said:
ONI_SAMA_ said:
It's my favorite rom com
I really like it's
Harem (best harem imao)
Believe me!
Only decent female character was chitoge tbh.That brown bitch had scary haircut and really irritating personality.Other girls were downgraded so much to the level of being nothing else then painful comic reliefs

I hate Tsunderes, it was so painful for me to watch her all the time cause she has the most screen time
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2021 9:17 AM
Mar 2021
The first season was pretty good I enjoyed it. The second season that’s a different story, the ending made me scream and made me throw my phone across the room.
Jun 7, 2021 9:41 AM
Feb 2021
i enjoyed it a lot, all the girls are best girls, two of them may annoy you but they have good intentions throughout, but i favor tsugumi 😀
Jun 7, 2021 9:48 AM
May 2021
When it comes to Nisekoi I think people just love it or hate it. I'm with the ones who love it. And the main reasons I've seen why they call it garbage it's because is cliche and the "fillers". I won't deny this however is that really bad? Not necessarily. I mean, a lot of romcom/harem shows are cliche and had the typical stereotype characters, however as far as execution is good I don't mind this, and in this show is fairly well executed and characters are really good imo. As for the "fillers", most romcom/harem use this kind of episodic format with ministories (see To Love Ru, Yuragisou no Yuuna san, We never learn, etc.) because if they to go straight to the point they wouldn't last even a quarter of what they actually did. They portrait the mc going in different funny situations with the female characters and in this show I think it's well done, is really funny and also has it's cute moments (like when chitoge lost her ribbon). So if you are looking for some show with heavy romance development obvioulsy this kind of show is not for you, otherwise I think is fine as it is like most romcoms.

It's a good anime adaptation imo, animation is really good and fits the serites well. I agree with most ppl that s2 is kind of worse compared to s1 because there is like 0 development but I don't think is bad, just not as good as the first one. I would recommend you to give it a shot so you can tell if you are interested or no, but even if I was someone who don't like Nisekoi, I, by any means, would dare to call it garbage.
Jun 7, 2021 9:55 AM
Nov 2020
DrPirahna said:
MeganeKun_ said:
I did actually watch both
Jun 7, 2021 10:00 AM
Jun 2021
_SHINIGAMI_69 said:
DrPirahna said:

I hate Tsunderes, it was so painful for me to watch her all the time cause she has the most screen time
lol she is like mother of tsunderes...
Jun 7, 2021 10:00 AM

Jan 2021
Yes, it's good...
Jun 7, 2021 10:06 AM
Jun 2021
MeganeKun_ said:
DrPirahna said:
I did actually watch both
You can try The Pet Girl of Sakurasou,Toradora,Rascal does not dream of bunnygirl senpai and Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai.I mean they are popular you probably even watched that.
Jun 7, 2021 10:07 AM

Nov 2020
It's alright imo...
You can watch it if you like but you won't miss out on anything great even if you skip it...
Jun 7, 2021 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
No. It's trash.

Jun 7, 2021 10:47 AM
Nov 2020
I liked it at first but the more I watched, the more boring it got.

Overall the show is ok ig.🀷‍♂️
Jun 7, 2021 11:53 AM

Aug 2020
I only just watched it last week and I thought it was very good, funny and enjoyable and although I haven’t watched many rom com anime I think it is up there with my other favourites rent-a-girlfriend and Quintuplets.
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
Jun 7, 2021 12:42 PM

Oct 2020
If you like tsunderes you’ll love this show. My favorite harem-romance anime.
S1 was great and S2 were pure fillers apart from like 2 episodes that were very good (Christmas arc).

Jun 7, 2021 1:16 PM
Nov 2020
d1eeM said:
If you like tsunderes you’ll love this show. My favorite harem-romance anime.
S1 was great and S2 were pure fillers apart from like 2 episodes that were very good (Christmas arc).
well unfortunately not the biggest fan of tsunderes but won't know unless I tryπŸ˜‚
Jun 7, 2021 1:48 PM

Aug 2020
Personally really liked it but the second season is kinda boring sometimes
Jun 7, 2021 2:09 PM
Feb 2021
No. I need 15 characters to post
Jun 7, 2021 3:55 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
As a piece of ligth entertainment it's perfectly serviceable, sometimes it can even be quite good. However for the most part it's a fairly generic and unassuming. Brides a mermaid is a similar concept with stylistic compable jokes that actually had an ending, so that would be the supior choice but if you want to give it a watch for some fun, then by all means go ahead.
Jun 7, 2021 6:13 PM
Jan 2021
NevrTD said:
No it’s not it’s garbage
You hate it cause your a bot
Jun 8, 2021 11:12 AM
May 2021
It's a very fun show but I wouldn't call it especially good. If you're looking for a decent romcom to get casually watch this is the one for you
Jun 8, 2021 6:05 PM
Feb 2021
Ye i loved it one of my favorite anime and i dont read alot pf manga but thia anime made me read manga more
Jun 8, 2021 6:43 PM
Apr 2021
Swindler04 said:
personally i really enjoyed it and thought it was pretty good, but i dont think season 2 was as good and honestly i didnt like s2 that much, but i’d definitely recommend watching the first, although it doesnt really end in the anime and you’ll have to read the manga to see how everything turns out.
i agree i felt like s2 was filler even tho that doesnt exist for rom-coms
Jun 9, 2021 4:05 AM

Apr 2020
Man, this show is very good if you like RomCom, the concept of this anime is different from the others because the one working on it is from another world. I personally really enjoy this show, because some interesting things such as very arodable heroines (not just one or two, even all of them) are served with interesting ost make this anime looks Bitersweet,Usually I don't like Romcom, even though I've watched Romance anime in the past, but after watching this, well, I like it a little bit. you actually must watch
Jun 9, 2021 6:51 PM

Dec 2019
Yes, it's decent in my opinion. Look at my low mean score!
Jun 9, 2021 7:00 PM
Jul 2018
Yes it's good. Go check it, it'll give you plenty of laughs.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.