Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, that hunter reminds me of Monster Hunter especially with the companion part.

Seems this episode had a threat of world conquest? Well that escalated quickly but as usual, Letty is still living her lie as a dragon should. She and Nell had some amusing character chemistry if you ask me.
Stark700Jun 6, 2021 7:08 AM
Jun 6, 2021 6:35 AM

Nov 2010
So, they ate the soup made from the water the princess bathed.

Jun 6, 2021 7:20 AM

Jun 2019
The hunter and his cat were both well mannered and considerate about different situations the Dragon could be in unlike some of them so just barge in. But, dan the misunderstandings. LOL

The princess sure has a long name. She's also looking for a house of her own. She's spoiled as well. Ran away from her home because her father ate her cupcake. NICE. Nell is a kind-hearted girl and a tsundere as well. She'll tag along with them from now on in the journey of house hunting.
Jun 6, 2021 7:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Finally the Nell princess (which is tagged as one of the main character xD) appears!
I don't really know what to think about her, she was quite annoying but kinda cute at the end...
Jun 6, 2021 7:52 AM

Jul 2017
Changing the POV from Letty and Dearia to hunters and their familiars...it's no longer house-hunting, but dragon-hunting, totally like an RPG moment.

Huey and his cat familiar trying to find Letty, but he's more of a scaredy cat, more than anything by being moral. Letty's not at home, but planning for world domination...WHAT WORDS of misunderstanding lols for the Flame Dragon Lord. Letty can spew fire...but that's totally Dearia, who's still the (former) Demon King to be feared.

To find a princess kidnaped in a coffin case, it sure startles both Letty and Dearia. She has a DAMN LONG NAME for a princess, but Dearia and Princess Nell mocking Letty is crudely hilarious. Finding a house for the princess and forgetting all about Letty's, is priority, her standards are quite obnoxiously high, but Dearia spares no liberties for the client's perfect house regardless of circumstances.

A princess like Nell who's stubborn about trivial issues, she's one-of-a-kind. But when she goes tsundere, she can be quite nice. The worse is the heroes finding Letty and Princess Nell in the exact kind of situation of "kidnapping", her labeling the heroes as numbskulls is one, but Dearia quelling it is another.

Now Letty forms a family between Pip and Nell, NICE. The last of the MCs, they all have finally come together in this house-hunting journey.
Jun 6, 2021 8:12 AM
Sep 2015
I've a mixed feeling about woman joining a what could be a dating adventure between Letty and Dearia.

While Dearia doesn't think of himself as Maou, his skill and his personality is exactly a Demon Lord, a great one too. He's so evil that he doesn't even know what he did is evil LOL.

Also, the cat has higher level than its human partner LOL.
Jun 6, 2021 8:34 AM

Feb 2020
A spoiled tsundere princess joined the party. She ran away from her home because her father ate her cupcake. xD

Nell mocking Letty was so fun, lol.

That cat, Albert was adorable. ^_^
Jun 6, 2021 9:39 AM
Jan 2021
I'll be honest...i really enjoyed this anime for the first few episodes...but from like episode 5 it's just been boring for me....Then i continued watching in hopes it'd be better...but at this point I'm just watching because there are only couple episodes left so I'm like....sure, it won't hurt to finish it at least.... so yeah....
Jun 6, 2021 9:50 AM

Nov 2016
A princess joined the squad, why not?

I liked that Letty got to be brave, but he should kick as himself as well xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 6, 2021 10:10 AM
Feb 2011
This anime's 5.x score is total bs. I get that it isn't for everyone, but it's well made and cute. Nell is adorable, and Letty is my homie.
Jun 6, 2021 10:47 AM

Jan 2021
Well, the adventures of the hunter are over, I liked them a lot, I hope to see them again

She risks being kidnapped because her father ate her muffin, she's my idol

Ohh, so she's going to travel with them? I like that (⌒ω⌒)
Jun 6, 2021 10:49 AM
Jun 2019
Only took 10 out 12 episodes, but the last main character actually showed up.

Also, I'm starting to think Dearia isn't a very good real-estate agent.
BbqbearJun 6, 2021 10:56 AM
Jun 6, 2021 11:24 AM

Jul 2011
Is interesting how Monster Hunters have a lot more common sense than Heroes.

I'm really happy that the horse was spared.

The only thing I didnt liked of our tsundere princess first impression was she throwing Pip, other than that she is cute.

Now finally, Nell joins the party.

Now the big question of this episode: Did Letty changed the water to make the dinner soup?
Jun 6, 2021 12:21 PM
Sep 2017
Some good laughs this episode, as always! We finally get to meet the girl from the OP. So now Letty is a father of two? Hahahaha! Dearia really takes housing requests to an extreme, lmao. And ya gotta love how these rumors about the great Flame Dragon Lord keep growing!
I will miss this show when it ends - it’s so wholesome and fun. The low score is completely undeserved and sad.
Jun 6, 2021 2:54 PM

Jun 2017
Finally Nell showed up, should have been way sooner because she adds some actually funny interactions.
Jun 6, 2021 3:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hunter Huey really did some good tracking journey toward Letty, the Flame Dragon Lord. The way its revealed to be him as the spreader of Letty wrong rumors really make me chuckled one and two. At the end, based on another misunderstanding, he will retreated for the time being. Farewell, MAO cait sith!

The other parts where finally the heroine of this series made her debut. Its not the hunter man whose be the one responsible for those girl. But its the bandits who kidnapped her. The way its connected really make me a surprise, tho. What a nice direction on these episode with all of those connections. Even with those Heroes, everything is still well-intacted.

Anyways, she already get some quite strong introduction on my first impression about her. She already scolded Letty hard, wtf girl? Got one and two sweet moments between, but once again, i must say poor Letty. Nell reason to run away from her palace really amusing me. I think its a better reason than one girl from a certain show which are both are broadcasting in this same season. You know what i mean?

The ojou-sama finally joined their house-hunting party, the journey will soon be more and more interesting. However as we all know, 2 more episodes left. I can't help but sad with those fact. Really liking this one until this point:

Who's the wife, who's the mother one, both looked totally match with his words. You know what i mean? Imagine seeing an elf had a wife dragon and mother-in-law human. Dearia really a hilarious character, ngl.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 6, 2021 4:13 PM

Sep 2020
This heroine is a riot and I'm sure the soup made from her bathing water was delicious.
Jun 6, 2021 8:12 PM

Jan 2018
I enjoy this episode really well. I hope the hunters appear again and the princess is a nice addition.
Jun 6, 2021 8:47 PM
Jun 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, that hunter reminds me of Monster Hunter especially with the companion part.

Seems this episode had a threat of world conquest? Well that escalated quickly but as usual, Letty is still living her lie as a dragon should. She and Nell had some amusing character chemistry if you ask me.

Clearly intentional, as it's playing a slightly modified version of Monster Hunters main theme, Proof of a Hero at the start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFGfYdJJbLE
Jun 6, 2021 10:21 PM

Oct 2008
and runaway Hime finally joins the cast! she sounds like Hikage from NNB.
4/5.

Jun 6, 2021 11:25 PM

Oct 2016
Huey is a walking Monster Hunter reference lmao. Seeing their perspectives was pretty nice and he's the one that spread the legend of the Flame Dragon Lord. He's more respectable than those damn heroes lmao.

We finally meet Nell! I didn't expect her personality to be like that lmao, but I love it. She's a really good addition to the party which means more hilarious interactions. Dearia just trolling her at this point with those "bath houses". Dearia immediately going This dragon's a fine father of two!" was fucking hilarious. Nell is really cute though. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 7, 2021 9:57 AM
Apr 2014
sKyBlazer08 said:
Dearia immediately going This dragon's a fine father of two!" was fucking hilarious. Nell is really cute though. Looking forward to the next episode.

Really, Dearia is the Sarcasm Lord, not the Demon Lord

Jun 7, 2021 4:48 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 10 and its good.. and in this episode, we view how the rumors for lettys name started, and they found a travelling companion along the way.. which is the princess of the kingdom of heroes?! Haha.. well, she was abducted along with some goods, so its to be expected? Lol.. when actually, shes really running away from home, all cuz of some stupid reason?! Haha.. also, letty is right, that shes very spoiled.. as im also a bit spoiled myself, i can say this.. with enough security in a family, the children now tends to be more laxed, thus the spoiled nature of children is embedded.. its really good that im just in the middle, and my family is a bit strict.. anyways, i rate the episode a 4 of 5, 4 for story and 4.5 for art.. :)
Jun 7, 2021 8:45 PM

Jan 2011
Ah, and it only took 10 episodes to introduce what the OP made out to be a main character.
Jun 12, 2021 4:14 AM

Apr 2014
LMAO that discount Monster Hunter music at the start
Aug 15, 2021 7:27 PM

Jun 2014
So, we have a new character who will be joining Letty on his journey.

She seems a bit stuck up, but she's not a bad person.

Aug 22, 2021 5:47 AM

Jul 2015
Heroes definitely could learn a thing or two from well-mannered and patient hunter Huey who doesn't rush in headfirst. The Princess Nell at first seems problematic (especially with her throwing little Pip) but at least she helped prepared the bathwater soup there at the end.

Apr 10, 2022 12:38 AM

Jul 2019
Huey and Albert seems like a nice duo. I like Huey's reasoning about not just entering Letty's house. "But what if he's just sitting in his house? How am I supposed to handle that?!"

Finally Nell appears! I didn't expect her to be a tsundere princess, but she's cute and kinda sweet.

Jun 19, 2022 8:10 AM

Apr 2011
I forgot about her from the visuals. Feels like its a bit too late to make her appearance, but its fine. I got a laugh on some parts.
Aug 1, 2022 2:06 AM

Feb 2017
I love how distinct everyone's personalities are in this show! They're fleshed out and imperfect people, which is something I didn't expect. Varney makes a great foil for Letty.

But Letty's really growing into his own person and his role as a parent. He has a lot to give with his big nurturing heart.
Apr 8, 2023 1:47 PM

Jan 2021
The did it! They said the name!
Dec 28, 2023 7:45 PM
Jun 2012
Another fine episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2021

26 by Notsoprodigious »»
Mar 10, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

49 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2021

30 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2021

29 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2021

24 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.