Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2021 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Somehow, it's usually Sasuke that ends up investigating the mysterious entities, namely the Otsutsugi Clan.

Seeing Kaguya from just a flashback gives me bad vibes. Seems this serve as a buildup episode. This show's version of 10-tails gives me the creeps.
Jun 6, 2021 2:27 AM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... Boro really got so many believers on his side and they're all believing him blindly. He's once again intending to plant Infinite Tsukuyomi on all those people. And above all, he's got an indestructible body.

Sasuke investigating those weird patterns by himself where he realized that Kaguya must also have arrived on Earth with someone else in a pair who's Jigen in this case. He encountered Ten-Tails as well. Can't believe it's the same monster we saw in Naruto. Jigen finally planning to make a move on the boys soon.
Jun 6, 2021 2:36 AM

Jul 2015
Things are getting interesting now that its revealed that Jigen himself is a member of the otsutsuki family and has a ten tails hidden. Makes me curious what he was doing during the war when Kaguya tried to carry out the infinite tsukuyomi plan

Jun 6, 2021 2:59 AM

May 2020
man kinda suck to see naruto in a weak state that caused by plot lmao hahha
Jun 6, 2021 3:43 AM
Jun 2019
Damn I cannot wait for next week hopefully the fight is well done.
Jun 6, 2021 3:44 AM

Jan 2021
Hmm, I don't know if that appeared in the manga, but Boro's still a bastard

There's going to be something very interesting coming up, Jigen visiting Kawaki and Boruto 0.0
Jun 6, 2021 3:50 AM

Oct 2015
That Ten-Tails was so creepy... next ep will be a surprise attack from Jigen and I'm kinda curious what more there is to learn about him, the karma, and what his plan is.
Jun 6, 2021 4:07 AM
Apr 2021
I kinda miss the other classmate of boruto
Jun 6, 2021 4:26 AM
Jun 2021
Sasuke investigation sequence is lit but Boro scenes are boringgg.
Jun 6, 2021 4:29 AM

Jan 2020
So Jigen is an Otsutsuki.

Pretty lucky of Sasuke to not be discovered by Jigen, usually a scene like that ends up with the sneaker getting discovered.

Well I wonder why Kashin Koji is in Kara in the first place...
Jun 6, 2021 4:30 AM

Jun 2014
Boro really has all those people eating out of the palm of his hand. Man, the power and influence cult leaders have.....

We got a new 10 Tails reveal as Sasuke was gathering intel, and now Jigen is about to make his move. Next episode should be wild.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 6, 2021 7:29 AM
Apr 2019
Great epsiode I can’t wait for next week I’m so exited for jigens attack to begin I’m enjoying this show so much!!!!!
Jun 6, 2021 7:31 AM
Apr 2019
kakino said:
Reapermask said:
Things are getting interesting now that its revealed that Jigen himself is a member of the otsutsuki family and has a ten tails hidden. Makes me curious what he was doing during the war when Kaguya tried to carry out the infinite tsukuyomi plan
v
kakino said:
eh I don’t really except for shikadai team the rest are kinda average characters
Jun 6, 2021 7:48 AM

Apr 2018
Finally the chapter got animated, well done!
Boro arc is kinda weird but it helps with his character and story later on.
Jigen with the Pain 2.0 invasion

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 6, 2021 7:50 AM

Jul 2019
That cult part was hard to watch knowing its all twisted lies.. the third war united all five great nations, but the world is more than five nations hence why this could easily happens. Not so great it is then.
Jun 6, 2021 8:14 AM

Oct 2017
Ten tails with Rinnegan? Lol wtf?
Jun 6, 2021 9:04 AM
Aug 2019
MegamiRem said:

The ten tails have always had a rinnegan though. what's surprising you? lol
Jun 6, 2021 12:17 PM
Sep 2020
this episode was definitely amazing but man I love the the preview for the next episode!!! it gave me goosebumps just seeing it
Jun 6, 2021 12:21 PM
Sep 2020
SideCharacterKal said:

Mod edit: spoiler tags
BarnaldJun 29, 2021 9:17 AM
Jun 6, 2021 12:25 PM
Jan 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Somehow, it's usually Sasuke that ends up investigating the mysterious entities, namely the Otsutsugi Clan.

Seeing Kaguya from just a flashback gives me bad vibes. Seems this serve as a buildup episode. This show's version of 10-tails gives me the creeps.

No one else can do it. Naruto has to stay in the village and no one else can survive such an encounter let alone get to another dimension. It's not somehow, he is the only one.
Jun 6, 2021 1:08 PM

Apr 2018
_Jade19_ said:
SideCharacterKal said:

Mod edit: spoiler tags

Ah yeah xD It's been a while since I've read the manga.

Mod edit: altered quoted post
BarnaldJun 29, 2021 9:17 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 6, 2021 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
This episode surprised a lot in terms of animation is mysterious about Kara, it is already very interesting subject about where Sasuke was by the incredible that it seems was not a trap.

Commenting on the Otsutsugi Clan was very well mentioned and it seems that jigen is Member
otsutsuki Clan.

Great episode.
Jun 6, 2021 2:15 PM
Apr 2021
Jigen's gonna make his move and what a surprpise knowing he's part of the otsutsuki clan. oh and FREE MY BOY 10 TAILS HE AINT DO NUN
Jun 6, 2021 2:19 PM
Apr 2021
MegamiRem said:
The tentails always had a rinnegan though?
Jun 6, 2021 2:29 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nice, Jigen visiting Konoha with all of his manners, will be my most awaited part in the manga. Though, its the last thing i've ever remembered. So, from now on until the Jigen's part over, it will be a complete blind for me. Lol. I hope its worth it.

Anyway, igaf about Boro and his cult shit. But what his found out on that Victor's ship become the most interesting part. I mean, look at that stupid shinobi (prolly from Kiri) npc whose just stood in there and not even run away and do something about that, really a let-down for me. But, yeah, that's it the plot of him, to showed his strength and ability and, maybe, accuse Koji with his prove he found on that airship. I dunno. So, lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 6, 2021 5:30 PM

Jul 2013
That poor brother. Trying to save his sister and instead he gets killed D:

Shadow Hokage Sasuke investigating and encounters the 10 tails and Jigen.
Jun 6, 2021 7:22 PM
Jan 2021
Well boruto has changed. It's good to get some more context on what's happening since I did skip a lot of the episodes in the beginning since of course they were boring. Now we're getting closer and closer to the time skip in the beginning of the anime. I'm very excited to see what happens from now on.
Jun 6, 2021 7:33 PM

Feb 2019
Lets goooo jigen v naruto and sasuke getting closer and closer
Jun 6, 2021 9:23 PM

Oct 2008
oh is that supposed to be a twist...Jigen being actually an Ōtsutsuki??!?
4/5.
omg look at the next ep preview! looks like we're in for a imminent surprise attack! HYPE!!!

Jun 6, 2021 10:36 PM
Apr 2021
this is the better way to implement infinite tsukuyomi
by brainwashing people into thinking it's good, they won't be creeped out by and try and resist. This was the main issue with the 5th great ninja war. If this ideology could spread to enough people and even shinobi, it would actually make infinite tsukuyomi possible.

Aside from that, we're finally about to get Koji's true allegiance and motivations revealed, and hopefully an explanation as to why the situation within Kara is such a joke
Jun 6, 2021 11:26 PM
Apr 2021
Things are getting very very interesting. i was shocked to learn that jigen is paired with kaguya.. I wonder what Kashin Koji is upto. He is really a bad guy.
Jun 7, 2021 5:38 AM
Jun 2021
Anjir20 said:
Fag i wanna know when kawaki vs boruto happen?this series feels kinda drag to me.i only continue until now bcs for some fight scene that hooked me up.i'm loosing my interest now?when freaking boruto gonna big?no more childishnes!
So you want just the fight then? Get out lol. Nah but srsly you really don't want a random timeskip. Have patience, all those fillers earlier on in the series were there to make up time for a once a month manga chap release. I believe thats why this series feels like a stretch
Jun 7, 2021 5:40 AM
Jun 2021
Natsude_tanaka said:
he wont be nerfed alongside with sasuke in this upcominh fight for no reason
Jun 7, 2021 6:03 AM

May 2020
rIzZiAlL said:
Natsude_tanaka said:

hopefully man, kinda suck that the delta fight was equivalent to ino v sakura lmao
Jun 7, 2021 6:26 AM
Jun 2021
Natsude_tanaka said:
rIzZiAlL said:

hopefully man, kinda suck that the delta fight was equivalent to ino v sakura lmao
the animation in naruto vs delta was mid, and as i always do on YouTube i will defend it lol. When ppl complained how he was nerfed in that fight i just kept saying in my head "bruh he was observing delta EXACTLY like how he did in the manga, plus hes in the village he cant go all out meanwhile Delta dont give 2 farts about being in the village and she WENT all out"

I hope they do the fight between Jigen vs Naruto and Sasuke and another fight (thats all im dropping) like how they did Momoshiki vs Naruto and Sasuke or even Kawaki vs Garo
Jun 8, 2021 3:49 AM
Jul 2019
gorgeous mom and brother episode, this Jigen is crazy about attacking Naruto. 🤦🏻‍♂️😪
And that Boro is a bad asshole, how silly all those tender minds are. 😪😡
Jun 8, 2021 10:10 AM
Oct 2016
Anjir20 said:
rIzZiAlL said:
So you want just the fight then? Get out lol. Nah but srsly you really don't want a random timeskip. Have patience, all those fillers earlier on in the series were there to make up time for a once a month manga chap release. I believe thats why this series feels like a stretch

Yeah i know that but still story Looks so average compare to naruto though.i want dark story like naruto dammit!
Its getting dark pretty quickly in this arc I would say. Sometimes I wonder if kids are still watching it
Jun 11, 2021 6:30 AM
Nov 2016
Natsude_tanaka said:

The plot made Naruto strong so it can also make him weak lol
Jun 11, 2021 6:32 AM
Nov 2016
pahjeet said:
Damn I cannot wait for next week hopefully the fight is well done.

I think the fight won't be in this ep
Jun 11, 2021 6:34 AM

May 2020
Gab_list said:
Natsude_tanaka said:

nah he lost his plot armor now since he gave it to boruto lmao haha
Jun 11, 2021 7:04 AM
Nov 2016
Anjir20 said:
Fag i wanna know when kawaki vs boruto happen?this series feels kinda drag to me.i only continue until now bcs for some fight scene that hooked me up.i'm loosing my interest now?when freaking boruto gonna big?no more childishnes!

Are you watching a children's anime hoping it isn't childish? lol what a waste of time
Jun 11, 2021 7:14 AM
Nov 2016
Anjir20 said:
rIzZiAlL said:

Yeah i know that but still story Looks so average compare to naruto though.i want dark story like naruto dammit!

Dark like Naruto? lol edgy
Jun 11, 2021 7:20 AM
Nov 2016
Natsude_tanaka said:
Gab_list said:

nah he lost his plot armor now since he gave it to boruto lmao haha

Oh yeah. I can't disagree with that lol
Jun 12, 2021 2:15 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That's a... unconventionally friendly ten tails if I do say so myself.
Jun 29, 2021 6:07 AM
Oct 2019
I really like how Boro spreading Mugen Tsukuyomi like it's a good thing rather than force people into it.

Ohh boy Jigen is an Otsutsuki has been revealed...
He has Juubi ? Wtf

I read the Manga long time ago, i barely remember this part.
So this scene still shocked me.
Jun 29, 2021 6:11 AM
Oct 2019
Gab_list said:
Anjir20 said:

Are you watching a children's anime hoping it isn't childish? lol what a waste of time

Lmao he should watch Seinen Anime.
Aug 11, 2021 2:55 PM

Feb 2021
This Walmart Madara gonna fail so bad and i know it
*simping over 2D characters*
Sep 5, 2021 12:21 PM

Jan 2020
Things are really getting interesting. I think the 2 other patterns are for Toneri and Urashiki.. though i'm not sure considering he's not even in the manga. But this is quite a mystery, ain't it? It's like the Akatsuki's unknown members all over again.
KiroTheAssassinSep 11, 2021 12:25 AM
Jan 30, 2023 10:47 AM
Jan 2023
underated , its not that bad

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.