Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 5, 2021 1:21 AM
Mar 2021
Why do people hate this anime? It is so light hearted. At the time of writing this already 5 people have added it to their dropped list.
Jun 5, 2021 1:31 AM
Aug 2020
Why are people giving it a rating before it is released?
Jun 5, 2021 1:33 AM

Oct 2017
Why are people giving it the 'completed' mark before it is even released?

Answer: It's MAL, it's normal.
Jun 5, 2021 1:46 AM
Mar 2021
aightbet said:

😂😂😂 That was good one but people do this so that they can keep their favourite seperate from 'planning to watch' as it is generally very lengthy. I also add my favourite upcoming animes to watching list. But adding it to dropped is a bit extreme according to me. Anyways I know its normal.
Jun 5, 2021 1:53 AM
Jul 2020
Cause they’re stupid. That’s it.
Jun 5, 2021 2:04 AM

Dec 2020
ank10301 said:
Why do people hate this anime? It is so light hearted. At the time of writing this already 5 people have added it to their dropped list.

Its with every anime that is going to air.
For example 'Chainsaw Man' currently has 9 watching(i wonder from where they are watching),2 completed (they can see the future?).

And as the above person said:'Its MaL,its normal'

"I had a dream. Under the full moon, I was a child embraced by nostalgic warmth. But when I wake from the dream, only a vague sense of longing remains...that, too, will soon disappear with a single tear like mountain dew"

Jun 5, 2021 2:46 AM
Mar 2020
sometimes it’s cos they are using the site on mobile and the buttons seem to react differently
Jun 5, 2021 3:22 AM

Oct 2013
Maybe they didn't like the first season and already know they won't watch the second season. Since there is no "won't watch" entry on the lists here they put shows like this on "dropped".
And there are some reasons for this like some recommendation sites that won't recommend you something that is already on your list but probably prioritize something where you watched something related.
Jun 5, 2021 4:25 AM

Oct 2017
ank10301 said:
aightbet said:

😂😂😂 That was good one but people do this so that they can keep their favourite seperate from 'planning to watch' as it is generally very lengthy. I also add my favourite upcoming animes to watching list. But adding it to dropped is a bit extreme according to me. Anyways I know its normal.

Yeah, fair enough ahaha I get that I guess. Not that I do that though.
Jun 5, 2021 4:38 AM

Sep 2016
Bc why not lel. It's usually because they want to make the show look like it's bad or something. It could also be because they don't want to watch the season as well. Regardless it'd just your typical MAL situation XD
Sep 17, 2021 5:25 AM
Jan 2021
ank10301 said:
aightbet said:

I add sequels or “airing” animes on on hold😂 I don’t put it in dropped tho😂
Nov 9, 2021 1:18 PM
Apr 2012
Nunuhaza said:
sometimes it’s cos they are using the site on mobile and the buttons seem to react differently

when you add a new anime that isn't released yet, without changing anything it will be in "planned to watch"
Nov 12, 2021 6:24 AM
Mar 2020
Tiavor said:
Nunuhaza said:

when you add a new anime that isn't released yet, without changing anything it will be in "planned to watch"

not if it's viewed on the mobile browser and not a pc browser
Sep 18, 2022 3:14 PM
Jun 2020
*incoming rant, sorry*

because it's mal and chock full of weebs that feel there opinions on things are the only ones allowed. So if they don't like something they go out of their way to sht on it. Whether it be a review chock full of the fanciest words they could think of or find on Webster. Trying to pass off the slam show that is their opinion under the guise of coming off articulate and "knowing what they are talking about".

I don't know about any of you but any anime I've ever felt was going to be worthy of a 5 or worse, ive dropped well before halfway lol. But here the weebs dedicated to their hate of differing opinions try and sabotage what they can thinking they somehow Influenced others. (it's mal we know to take scores with a grain of salt, poorly rating shows that haven't dropped yet is par for the course these days)

Writing page after page of a "review" based off watching 3 episodes. Who spends more time writing a review then what they did watching the show in question. And maybe this is a me thing but the lowest score I've given was maybe a 5. Even shows I've despised that I couldn't even finish still I can't fathom a score of lower then 3.... like what does a show have to do to get scored 1???? Insult your mother? Steal your girl?

Reviews by anyone seemed like a good idea until saturated by people with too much time on their hands. Almost have to admire the resolve to churn out review after review of something they hated. guess everyone has a hobby lol.

*end rant*

edit. got carried away but I'm super looking forward to this one. That and bofuri actually.
Foreall908Sep 18, 2022 3:18 PM
Sep 20, 2022 9:23 AM
Jul 2020
Yzeelb said:
Maybe they didn't like the first season and already know they won't watch the second season. Since there is no "won't watch" entry on the lists here they put shows like this on "dropped".
And there are some reasons for this like some recommendation sites that won't recommend you something that is already on your list but probably prioritize something where you watched something related.
A "won't watch" entry doesn't exist because common sense should make it obvious that you're not supposed to bother with shows you won't watch.
Jan 8, 2023 11:03 AM

Feb 2011
This website has an average room temperature IQ, so dont take ratings and such too seriously.

Jan 10, 2023 8:24 AM

Mar 2013
Yes, because they like it. ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ
They like to troll.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 13, 2023 6:38 AM
Sep 2021
Hi, i am one of those people that had dropped this anime, in my case it's not that i hate it or something, in fact it's because i am stupid and put it on my list by accident so i place it in dropped idk where else to put it lmao
Jan 13, 2023 6:51 AM
May 2011
Sukhoisu said:
Hi, i am one of those people that had dropped this anime, in my case it's not that i hate it or something, in fact it's because i am stupid and put it on my list by accident so i place it in dropped idk where else to put it lmao
If that's the case, you can remove it from your list by editing the entry and deleting it. Or you could just leave it, because it doesn't really matter
Jan 15, 2023 7:55 AM

Sep 2007
I don't do this(for anime)...but if I did, maybe it's cuz I don't want to watch it anytime soon but maybe a friend or reviews or something say it's good so I want to at least remember it so at some point if I was SUPER bored I MIGHT check it out....but otherwise not anytime soon.

In other words: A secondary "Plan to Watch" but it's bottom priority.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Apr 6, 2023 11:26 AM
Mar 2009
Welcome to MAL the place where Horror,depression and main stream anime is the only thing 90% of MAL people watch.  Just going by reviews people hate things that go to slow or don´t have a story.   

And this is why I never ever trust reviews becuse every one likes Halo but Hate Killzone even it´s a good FPS. They  just piss at anything that is not Halo.  Which makes us that enjoy a lesser popular thing have to suffer becuse majority of people like one thing and hate to other which means we often never get to see squeal thanks to these main stream animes. People that Think that Sword art online is the best anime they ever seen.

But sadly that is the reality we live in a world where popular crap make people money so they continue with that shit until they hit 5000 episodes and people grow tired of it.

Im thankful we got a season 2 of Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko.  and I hope we get a season 3 but that depends on how well it does in Japan but my hope are very very very low for that.

Apr 9, 2023 10:41 PM

Oct 2008
Droppers, well it is what it is. This show was in no way different from the 1st season. It's just a calm, relaxing, short anime. Thing is it won't get anyone excited, because it's as average as it can get.

More topics from this board

» Thoughts about 2nd season

removed-user - Apr 27, 2023

10 by uwuMocha »»
Feb 10, 2:30 PM

» World Time Difference?

JTK45 - Jan 11

4 by maybe-01 »»
Jan 15, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2023

26 by rubinos »»
Nov 3, 2023 8:25 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

50 by akihikosama »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2023

20 by jiajia »»
Jul 12, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.