Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2021 6:55 PM
Nov 2016
I believe Rurouni Kenshin (including the OVAs & movie) has one of the best OST around in the anime industry. It has everything, sad music, hype music, chill music, etc...

I believe one of the greatest strength of this anime is actually the OST.
Jun 4, 2021 7:05 PM
Apr 2021
i agree, RK has one of the most underrated OSTs of all time. i actually prefer the RK OSTs over any of the AoT OSTs. AoT fans can cry about it while watching RK bc that anime is truly a 9.5/10 or even a 10/10.

on the other hand i didn’t rly like that final arc. is there anyone that did?
Jun 4, 2021 7:12 PM
Nov 2016
PhillyThaNL said:
i agree, RK has one of the most underrated OSTs of all time. i actually prefer the RK OSTs over any of the AoT OSTs. AoT fans can cry about it while watching RK bc that anime is truly a 9.5/10 or even a 10/10.

AoT OST is also pretty good and is also one of my favorites but the OST in Rurouni Kenshin is better IMHO.

I didn't like the final arc either, after the death of Shishio the story got kind of weak but the awesome OST can still make the anime enjoyable.

Everything is important in an anime and even the OST can carry an anime if the OST is amazing.
Jun 4, 2021 7:28 PM
Apr 2021
xZabuzax said:
PhillyThaNL said:

AoT OST is also pretty good and is also one of my favorites but the OST in Rurouni Kenshin is better IMHO.

I didn't like the final arc either, after the death of Shishio the story got kind of weak but the awesome OST can still make the anime enjoyable.

Everything is important in an anime and even the OST can carry an anime if the OST is amazing.
yeah after the fight with Shougo Amakusa, and even during that arc the story started slipping a bit but it was still amazing ngl. my personal favorite character in RK is definitely Sano tho bc that man’s development was top tier
Jun 4, 2021 9:45 PM
Oct 2020
Definitely. Rurouni Kenshin had some amazing music. Kimi wa Dare and Quiet Life are by far the highlights for me.
Jun 5, 2021 7:23 AM
Feb 2020
xZabuzax said:
PhillyThaNL said:

After the arc of Shishio, all the remaining episodes of the anime are filler, you have to go to the manga!
Jun 5, 2021 5:06 PM
Nov 2016
carhs14 said:
After the arc of Shishio, all the remaining episodes of the anime are filler, you have to go to the manga!

Yeah that's what I've heard, no wonder the anime felt different after the Shishio arc. I will have to read the manga then.
Jun 5, 2021 5:25 PM
Feb 2020
xZabuzax said:
carhs14 said:

Yeah that's what I've heard, no wonder the anime felt different after the Shishio arc. I will have to read the manga then.

Perfect👌🏼, it is a must.
Jun 25, 2021 12:02 AM

Apr 2018
PhillyThaNL said:

Why even compare it to AoT they were made in different decades.
My taste is trash. So is yours.
Jun 25, 2021 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
I completely agree with you, man.
Jun 25, 2021 12:48 AM
Apr 2021
RoninHimura said:
PhillyThaNL said:

Why even compare it to AoT they were made in different decades.
bc it’s the second highest rated anime on mal

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Episode 17 Discussion

Drgentile777 - Feb 28, 2010

17 by Osk_Social »»
Apr 19, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Episode 15 Discussion

Drgentile777 - Feb 27, 2010

19 by Osk_Social »»
Apr 18, 4:30 PM

» *spoilers inside* shishio.....

Videogamecoper - Mar 13

2 by Nikolo123 »»
Mar 14, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Episode 8 Discussion

Drgentile777 - Feb 25, 2010

26 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 7, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Episode 7 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Apr 15, 2009

31 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 6, 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.