Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 12, 2021 7:55 PM

Nov 2016
I was turned off by Nagants ultra edgy backstory, but even she deserves better than getting killed off like that.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 30, 2021 3:20 AM

May 2016
It's no surprise that All For One would implement a failsafe on Lady Nagant in case she tries to defect to Deku's side since he went out of his way to bestow her a Quirk that complements her own powers really well. It's pretty much like how military vehicles self-destruct when soldiers have to leave them behind due to damage or if it gets captured so the enemy wouldn't be able to reverse engineer it.

As silly as it may seem, with Nagant changing her mind quickly because of how Deku's determination to save everyone regardless of who they are, I definitely would've liked to see her more. If it weren't for Hawks, I'd be 100% sure that she was dead but it looks like the best case scenario would be her getting a really cool scar like with Endeavor's lmao

Aug 19, 2021 2:41 AM

Jun 2017
Come on! It would be lame if Nagant will survive that explosion really!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Apr 9, 2022 8:02 AM

Feb 2021
Seriously man!? They are gonna kill her off so soon? She's one badass female character. I mean if she was saved and went on the side of the heroes once again, I'm pretty sure they'd receive a huge boost in power but still killing her is just too much.

I swear I've never hated AFO more than I do now >:(

Well, I wonder what will happen with Chisaki now.

Aug 25, 2022 7:22 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
Yeah, I figured something like that would happen.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - 11 hours ago

2 by TengenFr »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 10, 2023

53 by tmsmnrq »»
Apr 19, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 372 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 2, 2022

23 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 2:14 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.