Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Elizabeth is kind of an underrated character in this show so having her form a little tea party is refreshing.

Episode is alright that featured more of Aira and seems that she's getting more used to the new world now. Sei continues to grab others' attention in this show, whether she wants to or not.
Jun 1, 2021 8:51 AM

Apr 2016
"Oh, shes mad" :D

Yeah i know the prince played dumb all this time for the sake of Aira, but you can play dumb only for so long ... espeially when you talk with the King lol.

Also the girl gang is finally assembled!
Jun 1, 2021 8:56 AM

Feb 2019
Damn, shit got tense today with Kyle and his father. He comes off as an asshole at times, but he does have good intentions. He wants to make sure Aira is taken care of. Episode overall went by pretty fast, seems like once that fight happened it was 5 mins left. Looking forward to seeing the Klauser Domain and Sei learning about herbs.

Think at this point this show has my 4th spot for the season locked up. Have enjoyed this so much.
Jun 1, 2021 8:56 AM

Jun 2019
Grand Magus Drewes is impressed with Sei's powers. He wants to learn more about her. At the same time, she has Hawke's support with her. Sei's popularity after the incidence is reaching new peaks as expected.

That red-haired dude really needs to get off his high horse. Sei is just being polite to you, you idiot. Tho, it was for Aira's sake after all. Glad that Hawke is always there for Sei. Aira is in Elizabeth's care now. But, nice to see all three girls having a little convo. together.

As expected, everyone wants Sei's assistance in the countryside as well and if Hawke's gonna go there, Sei wants to tag along with him to Klausner's domain because of course, she wants to learn more.
Jun 1, 2021 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
Who's to say that Sei's Saintly powers lures the Grand Magus Yuri into more of his frenetic experimentation.

Nonetheless though, that's a showing of the Saint's powers that earns Sei more unwanted attention for all good and bad things, while the protagonist herself just wants to make more potions and live a quiet life. Everything is working against her ideal life.

A scuffle between Prince Kyle and Elizabeth? He sure likes to nit-pick at everything, Liz is easily snapped, and the two summoned girls finally meet. What an unruly sight of all parties, and the Summoning Ritual results are officially revealed and all the liable parties in question...mostly aiming towards the argument between the distinguished Father (His Majesty, the King) and the foolish son. A peaceful resolve this is one to not lay blame on anyone, but to make things clear.

The tea party between Liz, Sei and Aira is a long time coming for both summoned girls to get to know one another better with Liz being meditator.

Just nice, a domain where herbs are grown, and an expedition to the "Alchemists's Holy Land" a.k.a Klausner's Domain in the discussion between Hawke, Johan and Sei. Hawke is leading the charge, while Sei is there to get more resources...well, being knighted by the palace is of no surprise, so calling her for help is tantamount in their journey.

Still a chill pill adventure.
Jun 1, 2021 9:01 AM
Jul 2018

GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD
Jun 1, 2021 9:04 AM

Jul 2020
p4rad0x- said:

AIRA SUS VOTE HER OFF
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 1, 2021 9:10 AM

Jul 2020
Decent conclusion for aira, she gets the protection she needed, and that kyle wanted for her whilst liz saw through his plans yet he stills acts tsundere. Ah how the world works, eh?

So sei is basically the saint now, after her show of powers and her peaceful life has seemingly turned upside down, no thanks to Drewes. Honestly, he might be my favourite character in this series so far, his thirst for knowledge is unparalled and the comedic attempts to satiate his hunger really make me laugh to hard lol.

Kyle definitely seemed like a right old piece of work at the beginning, fighting with his fiance and being petty at the same time, nearly engaging physical contact with sei which made my blood boil, but then understanding his real intentions made things much more easy to understand, and he definitely is more transparent and honorable than I'd expected.

Sei going on the adventure to the holy alchemical plant land, or whatever it's called, had me doubting her real intentions - she's going for Hawke right? They do explain it as otherwise but who cares let a man dream sometimes.

Aira finally getting the peace and tranquility she deserves in the relatively hectic life she led is quite sweet, especially after her calling lix her first friend, warms my heart.
LeviathanHWDJun 1, 2021 9:14 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 1, 2021 9:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I like this development, things are clearer now and Kyle is more aware of the situation, it will be better for Aira now, I hope that she'll make more friends.
Jun 1, 2021 10:19 AM
Sep 2018
While the animation is nothing cutting edge or revolutionary, quite the opposite, to me it seems most appropriate for this story; it fits.
I especially enjoy Sei's various expressions, cliché though they may be.
The choice of VAs also blends very well with the various characters, and they match up with the animation very nicely.
In short, it feels real.

That Kyle is reminiscent of the King when he was young is...reassuring concerning the health of the realm in the long run, since it provides hope that Kyle will overcome his difficulties expressing himself around those outside his immediate circle. That the end result of all of this is the one Kyle was aiming for all along...that also speaks well for the future, if he can overcome his "defects"; he realized he'd goofed, realized what could be the damage to an innocent as a result, and came up with and successfully completed a plan to rescue her from the results of his error, with no qualms about making himself the fall guy; he'd messed up, after all, who else most deserved to take the blame?

One very much has the sense that while there may be icky people out there somewhere (there have to be, after all, if at all realistic,) they are not relevant to the story, other than being on guard for them. That's kinda nice, you know.

Anyway, I continue to really enjoy this version of the story. It's an excellent adaptation of the source materials, and worthy of admiration in and of itself.
Jun 1, 2021 10:22 AM
Sep 2020
I really dislike this anime trope of a guy being a total ass and later it turns out they were acting like that to "protect" someone. It's just so stupid, there could've been many ways to protect Aira in which he didn't have to mistreat Sei.
On top of that I don't buy it, he couldn't have known from the beginning Sei was the saint, so he did start of assuming it was Aria and ignored and mistreated Sei for no other reason then him being a genuine asshole. So because he discovered along the way Aria isn't the saint he continued acting like an ass to "protect" her and that's why we should all forgive his behaviour from the beginning? He had no good intentions or whatever in the beginning because again he didn't even know back then who was the saint and who wasn't.
I hope he takes a backseat for the rest of the anime. Even his character design is a complete eyesore.

Anyway I'm really glad we got to see the girls becoming friends. That little tea party scene filled up my heart. Super wholesome.
Jun 1, 2021 10:30 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its unfortunate but the more special your ability the more responsibility you will have to use it to help others that require it. Combined with her friendship with Sei its no wonder Liz was so angry. Still at least the prince was willing to come clean and by doing so save both Aira and himself. At least with Liz helping her Aira will be in safe hands. The tea party though was nice and its lovely to see Sei and Liz bond with Aira. To Aira apart from the prince and his friends Liz and Sei will be her first female friends within the world. With a rep like that Klausner's domain certainly will be on Sei's top location to visit to learn more about medicine. Overall an interesting ep that not only managed to allow the good old prince to retire with some degree of honour but also allow Aira to finally be able to make some real friends and broaden her horizon within the world. Looks like next ep will have Sei visit what sounds like a fascinating location.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2021 11:48 AM
Nov 2016
This one is actually good, no kapp. Nice relaxing anime to watch after work but still got some action and shit. No cringe whatsoever. Incredibly wholesome. I could definitely watch another few seasons of it without getting bored. Looking forward to the trip they taking next.
Jun 1, 2021 12:00 PM

Apr 2018
Liz is my favorite girl, she's such a honest and amazing character. Seems like Sei finally is recognized as the real 'Saint '.
Can't wait for the new adventure.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 1, 2021 12:18 PM

Dec 2020
ahh that was a nice touch to kyle's character. i thought that they were being flimsy with him trying to get him be the bad guy while also actually being a good person but he was doing it to protect aira all along.

aira, sei and liz hanging out together was cute too. still rly Eh with how sei and hawks romance is like a high school one since sei's almost 30 (i kinda hoped that she'd be a bit mature, at least in this part but whatever)

just as sei said, she hasn't experienced any unpleasantness ever since she came there so theres nothing we can grow out of sei's character or conflicts like that but this show isn't meant or trying to be anything complicated so thats chill ig

Jun 1, 2021 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
we gonna insist on the prince being "actually a good guy all along" despite his rudeness towards Sei at the very beginning clearly proving otherwise huh...(that and some other inconsistencies in his behavior)

that aside, we gonna cover the next 2 volumes of the Light Novel in the next...4 episodes? yep, definitely no pacing issues there... (by the way, how many close-up shots of the characters' lips does this make?)
Jun 1, 2021 12:48 PM

Jan 2020
Well, Aira it's now free to do whatever she wish, but i don't mind she is an ordinal person

Sei have more trouble because all see her as the saint, Sei it's Sei because his friends, for now

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jun 1, 2021 1:07 PM

Sep 2019
p4rad0x- said:

DID HE JUST SAY IMPOSTOR?????????? WAS THAT A REFERENCE?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!
Jun 1, 2021 1:15 PM
Mar 2015
All the sainthood issues are now resolved
Jun 1, 2021 2:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
As expected Sei still couldn't control the conjury as her own will. Well... But, i still like her casual, yet, funny expression, as a very refreshing one for these kind of shoujo show. Drewes, in the other hands, need to seriously consider himself to slow the fuck down, for the god sake. However, i can't stop for being a terribly sorry when he can't even see Sei's conjury and the one on those carriage too. Lol. At least him being useful by dragging out king to the ruckus Kyle scene, right in the middle of the episode sequence.

As previously planned, Prince Kyle really did such an extreme way to brings back the freedom to Aira's life like previously she felt. Even if its cost him being such a foolish character, by not considering such a fuss, he didn't mind that at all. What a selfish character, to say the least. Either its lead into bad or good way, your call.

Aira's problem got solved pretty fast than i expected. The drama also pace smoothly than what i assume before and very predicted with how its resolved around Kyle fools determination. But, its fine enough and feels good when knowing the girls held some nicely chat and tea party got a good moods in the end of the duration. Hope to see more of your contribution, Aira, and congratulations for being canonised as a Saint, Sei.

Anyway, a countryside request has been launched, Sei and Knights outside assistance shall be considered after a long time. Another journey for Sei shall be happening, and prolly the last ikemen character might be introduced too on these last arc of Sei isekai adventure. Really looking forward to see how its all's end....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 1, 2021 3:03 PM

Apr 2015
"Oh she's mad!" That is an understatement Miss Sei.. She was absolutely livid! Can hardly blame her, that douche of a prince said some disrespectful stuff about Sei. And it was all according to his plan? That's pretty sus...

So glad to see the 3 girls finally in the same room together. I needed this, cause honestly so many dudes in this show. I am glad the whole Saint business is resolved and that Aira is now free to do whatever she wants.

Of course Sei wants to join on that next expedition. The herbs are on the line here.
Jun 1, 2021 4:46 PM
Jan 2020
So ends the "brilliant" plan by Prince jackass and his idiot advisors to cover his jackassery by...being a much bigger jackass. Was manhandling Sei in front of a crowd really part of this "plan"? I don't fully buy his excuses. It's more about his teen crush mess up and being too stuck up to admit it.

Excellent save by Hawke and Drewes. Having all the knight's quietly watch Sei's back paid off.
Jun 1, 2021 4:47 PM

Dec 2014
There's just something that fits so perfectly when Jun Fukuyama plays these characters that try to manipulate the situation behind the scenes in a weirdly over the top way. I'm not even sure how to explain what I'm trying to say. xD

Pretty nice episode on the whole.

Credit where it's due for Kyle but somehow I feel it could have been handled in a more elegant manner instead of playing the over the top ignorant prince.

Liz, Sei and Aira finally together. I hope we get more interactions between the three of them.
Jun 1, 2021 9:05 PM

Mar 2019
Kyle is the goat lmao

Jun 2, 2021 1:31 AM

Apr 2016
svet said:
that aside, we gonna cover the next 2 volumes of the Light Novel in the next...4 episodes? yep, definitely no pacing issues there

Whats the status of the light novel ? How many volumes are out ?
Jun 2, 2021 1:36 AM

Mar 2020
I liked this episode, can't say I like Kyle though.
Pretty sure his only intention to protect Aira is because he thinks she's pretty and Sei isn't as he stated in the previous episodes.

Sei, Aira, and Liz best friends now though? Love to see it.

Also super nice to see the relationship between Hawk and Sei. Can't wait for the next episode, hopefully we get a date where Hawk and Sei tour the city or something. Mfs is cute as fuck bro. Especially when they were stealing glances and the other dude was like "Don't forget about me" mans was third wheeling so bad, help my mans escape lmao.
Jun 2, 2021 1:46 AM
Jul 2018
Swagernator said:
svet said:
that aside, we gonna cover the next 2 volumes of the Light Novel in the next...4 episodes? yep, definitely no pacing issues there

Whats the status of the light novel ? How many volumes are out ?

3 volumes of licensed translations so far.
4 volumes had already been fan-translated before the official license stopped it though.

6 volumes in Japanese has been released thus far.

Volume 3 and 4 covers this new arc we are on (which starts from the 2nd half of this episode).
removed-userJun 2, 2021 1:54 AM
Jun 2, 2021 2:00 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! It went all according to Kyle's keikaku. The King talking to Kyle was pretty intense though with everyone watching, King's pretty intimidatin. Yuri the madlad really called everyone there and Albert being a gigachad as always, protecting Sei.

Glad Aira is free now and she can do what she wants. Plus, she's now friends with Sei, with that our girl's friend group is now complete I guess. Give some love to Liz as well, she's great. Pouting Sei is fucking adorable, and all the other faces she makes. Of course Sei would love to go to that alchemy country lmao. Looking forward to the next episode for more of our now official saint.
Jun 2, 2021 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
this prince practically has something to put behind these fights with Elizabeth, But it was a great episode.
Jun 2, 2021 3:32 AM

Apr 2009
So it was a drama so he could be a fall guy and an out for his own mistake, pride and keeping appearances. *sigh" I hope we never see him again, he has enough drama and pretensions that he can have his own TV anime series! The way Commander Hawke appears out of nowhere to intercept the Crown Prince's hand before it can reach Sei was so damn cool!

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 2, 2021 3:50 AM
Nov 2019
So in a round-about way Kyle redeems himself and protect Aria.

He was young and foolish, it was spelt out in the LN why he'd made the mistake.

Aria was wearing a pretty dress and Sei was wearing office clothes when they were summoned. Based on that Kyle had assumed that Sei was a servant to Aria therefore Aria was the saint.

Hawke saves Sei from a slap and what a coincidence - He's off to the herb capital on a mission - does Sei want to go, try stopping her....

You can bet 100% Drewes will tag along as the most annoying date-gooseberry ever.

Jun 2, 2021 5:09 AM

Mar 2014
Finally the sainthood issue is resolved and I'm really pleased to see Liz, Aira and Sei get together (even though it's brief)
Jun 2, 2021 5:40 AM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 9 and its good.. i have mixed feelings for prince kyle, knowing that others might misinterpret his actions, but thats what hes really doing all this time.. so that aira will be protected from the sarcasms of other people.. and sei also didnt experience any hardships along the way thanks to other people also protecting her as well.. for only those fortunate enough will ever know what they really have, and regret not realizing everything until its all gone.. while only a few will realize this, all before regret ever comes, and become wise by then.. and thus, that is the workings of when u are in the light of the world ur in, and not at the mercy of the dark.. and now, sei ventures again to her next adventure.. anyways, i rate the episode a 4 of 5, 4 for story and 4.5 for art.. :)
Jun 2, 2021 7:00 AM

Jun 2020
Lol @ Drewes

I love Liz, she’s so sweet!!!! And she sees thru Kyle. We probably wouldn’t get any more of back story about them but it seems she & Kyle go way back & she has a soft spot for him.

And yay the girls get to be friends now, Aira won’t have to feel so alone in this any more. I love how Damian always looks out for her and I’m sure he still will.

What else can I say but ♡ ♡Hawke-sama♡ ♡

Sei feeling thankful for them bishies always looking out for her was so sweet. And there was some Jude this episode!!!! Can’t ask for more.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 2, 2021 8:09 PM
Dec 2015
lmao thanks for the “for aira’s protection” sob story but I still don’t like kyle though
Jun 2, 2021 10:57 PM
Jul 2018
Aira was finally freed by Kyle. Glad to see Sei and Liz with her tea party. They will respect each other from now on.
I'm liking this show more and more. Sei and Albert are one of best couples :D
Jun 3, 2021 9:56 AM
Mar 2021
That grab from hawke tho sheesh RIP that prince
Jun 3, 2021 4:54 PM
Jan 2018
The scene where Kyle goes to grab Sei was a bit different in the scanlated manga. I wish he had the line in the anime he did there. It gave the scene a bit of poetic justice. Instead of saying, "Silence" in the manga he said, "How dare you ignore me..."

Some might think that Kyle was redeemed, but in my eyes he's still a prick. If the die were cast differently and Aira was the real Saint. He would have had no qualms whatsoever with abandoning Sei because she "Looked plain" when they first met. Sure, his intentions with Aira were pure, but he's still a vain and pompous prick.

Lastly, both times Sei activated her Saint Conjuration she was thinking about the things in this world that she loves and how she wants to protect them. I'm pretty sure that's going to end up being the catalyst to activating her powers.
Jun 8, 2021 5:25 PM

Nov 2009
Gotta catch up, lol

Interesting that some ppls think the Prince was "playing dumb "all along"" to protect Aira...

When in fact, it was the BakaPrince's fault since the beginning to ignore Sei and constantly push away other ppls that tried to befriend Aira and instead turn them into enemies.

Literally look at Sei, she was also summoned, yet no one tried to control or become her enemies, in fact, she literally become everyone's most loveable saint. Pretty sure Aira would have led a fairly good life like Sei if she wasn't constantly being fuckedover by BakaPrince.

___ ___ ___

And looks like the Knight and Sei is starting to flirt openly, LOL.

Also, LOL, Sei sure is looking forward to go kick some monsters ass for those Herbs, otherwise her Hobby is at risk.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 8, 2021 5:50 PM

Mar 2010
Prince is a dummy. I am happy to see the girls together now. Haha, its funny to see the King plan stuff in tge dark. Hawk blocking the prince was nice!
Jun 9, 2021 3:35 PM

Feb 2012
Kyle was doing some 4D chess so the blame for mistaking who the Saint was would lie with him, instead of Aira. By being as rude and blasphemous as possible. Liz figured it out.

Great grab, Albert.

Sei made so many cute faces this episode.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 11, 2021 12:53 PM

Nov 2016
Kyle surely could've done his thing in a more stylish way, but fair enough. All well that ends well.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 23, 2021 6:12 AM

Jan 2021
Hawke and Sei were so cute ughhh when they looked at each other then Johan said "did you guys forget that I'm here?" lolll

Jun 25, 2021 1:03 PM

Jan 2019
English: Kyle will learn his lesson this time. He can leave the show now...
At least Aira is safer with other people.

Klausner will be the next mission for the Knights of the Realm. The land of herbs seems to be in trouble.

Português: Kyle dessa vez aprenderá a lição. Ele já pode sair do show...
Pelo menos Aira está mais segura com outras pessoas.

Klausner será a próxima missão dos cavaleiros do reino. A terras das ervas parece estar com problemas.
Jul 26, 2021 2:48 PM
Jan 2018
Highlights of the episode

Liz Getting mad at the prince for what he said

Hawke grabbing the princes arm

And the King completely owning his son in front of an audience

And of course the tea party with aria, liz and sei
Aug 25, 2021 3:25 PM

Jul 2015
Although Kyle played the bad guy to resolve the Saint situation, I still view him as an incredible ignorant moron as he hasn't really apologised to Sei or Aira for the trouble he caused.

Oct 14, 2021 8:20 PM

Mar 2014
Yuri running off to snitch to the king was gold lmao

Finally the Kyle arc is over.
Apr 4, 2022 6:37 PM

Apr 2007
It was obvious that Kyle felt bad about Aira's situation and assumed responsibility after getting to know her, but I don't fully buy that this was his plan all along. In general he did prove to be a nicer person after episode 7 at least.

Of course Hawke had to randomly appear and save Sei. That was hilarious!
May 22, 2022 7:21 AM

Apr 2016
The series has been pretty boring so far, maybe because of the characters being all bland. The prince is kind of the best character in there, even being a cliché character.
Dec 29, 2022 6:13 PM

Sep 2019
IDC about his reasons but yeah fuck the prince what an idiot had he only treated sei with respect and not judged her appearance this wouldn't have happened (he admit this in front of his discount PM).

Second prince should be king.
C6R5 Raiden
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2021

109 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 14, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 6, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2021

60 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2021

91 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 6:26 AM

» Magical abduction okay?

middle_pickup - Feb 23

23 by Ragon_Qc »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.