Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 1, 2021 4:51 AM
May 2021
Yep, still a classic. I love this show and the characters. I watch it dubbed because I love Papes and I like to be able to look away for a second when I watch. I know a lot of people love this show, but are afraid of the “real fans” who will trash it. If you like something, you like it. I chose to post about something I love rather than go find things I don’t like. I want my vibes swagging and positive! Vibe with me and let’s full dive together! 😍
Jun 1, 2021 5:37 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
It's a perfectly acceptable piece of ligth entertainment, which even has some good figth for good measure. Season 3 and war of Underworlds S1 were genuinely good shows.

I don't think the first two seasons are anything more then just fine entertainment but I'm glad you got so much out of them😊, good for you and your positive vibes😎👍.

Really 15 times though or is that dramatic effect? 😅, I mean credit where it's due, you got some dedication😎
Jun 1, 2021 7:05 AM
Feb 2021
momentie said:

Really 15 times though or is that dramatic effect? 😅, I mean credit where it's due, you got some dedication😎

Yea that's what I am thinking, the numbers are too exaggerated lol I have only rewatched it 1 time, that's some dedication 😂 still yea, positive vibe and it's not just sao that needs its the whole freaking anime community needs it and in tons also. But as they say "The brighter the light, the Darker the shadows will be". So anything that gets loved is bound to get hated also.

Wait momentie that you? Pffftt I didn't notice your name till now.
Jun 1, 2021 7:07 AM

Sep 2018
I think the salt behind some of peoples takes on this anime comes from the pseudoharem and females.
Jun 1, 2021 7:07 AM

Nov 2020
KuwabaraGoat said:
Yep, still a classic. I love this show and the characters. I watch it dubbed because I love Papes and I like to be able to look away for a second when I watch. I know a lot of people love this show, but are afraid of the “real fans” who will trash it. If you like something, you like it. I chose to post about something I love rather than go find things I don’t like. I want my vibes swagging and positive! Vibe with me and let’s full dive together! 😍

I have a bigger issue that you rewatched a show 15 times, does it not like get boring and predictable after like 3 times.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2021 7:08 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
DevilParagon said:
momentie said:

Yea that's what I am thinking, the numbers are too exaggerated lol I have only rewatched it 1 time, that's some dedication 😂 still yea, positive vibe and it's not just sao that needs its the whole freaking anime community needs it and in tons also. But as they say "The brighter the light, the Darker the shadows will be".

Why hello there buddy😂, fancy seeing you here😉. And agreed 15 sounds like alot. I've seen shuffle and zero's familiar 5 times each and I thougth I was a bit extreme at that but now I feel like a ligth weigth😅
Jun 1, 2021 7:16 AM
Feb 2021
momentie said:
DevilParagon said:

Yea that's what I am thinking, the numbers are too exaggerated lol I have only rewatched it 1 time, that's some dedication 😂 still yea, positive vibe and it's not just sao that needs its the whole freaking anime community needs it and in tons also. But as they say "The brighter the light, the Darker the shadows will be".

Why hello there buddy😂, fancy seeing you here😉. And agreed 15 sounds like alot. I've seen shuffle and zero's familiar 5 times each and I thougth I was a bit extreme at that but now I feel like a ligth weigth😅

you wanna know what's extreme? I have rewatched Naruto 2 times, 1st time anime (skipped fillers when rewatching obviously) and 2nd time manga. And also I have rewatched one piece 1 time, when they just entered the latest arc, and all the way through.

Welp. Nothing to be proud of but I thought it would be nice to praise myself since we are talking about rewatching.
Jun 1, 2021 7:18 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
DevilParagon said:
momentie said:

you wanna know what's extreme? I have rewatched Naruto 2 times, 1st time anime (skipped fillers when rewatching obviously) and 2nd time manga. And also I have rewatched one piece 1 time, when they just entered the latest arc, and all the way through.

Welp. Nothing to be proud of but I thought it would be nice to praise myself since we are talking about rewatching.
you've rewatched all of one piece? That is amazing. Did they send you a reward or somethin😅. Seriously just being caugth up to one piece is impressive on its on😁.

You can add shows to your rewatch list here on Mal btw and they then count towards your total watch time😉👍
Jun 1, 2021 7:58 AM

May 2020
DevilParagon said:
momentie said:

Woah , I tried watching Naruto last year but it was boring so I dropped it at ep 160 season 1 , have plans for one piece but not gonna happen anytime soon
Jun 1, 2021 8:03 AM
Feb 2021
momentie said:
DevilParagon said:

you've rewatched all of one piece? That is amazing. Did they send you a reward or somethin😅. Seriously just being caugth up to one piece is impressive on its on😁.

You can add shows to your rewatch list here on Mal btw and they then count towards your total watch time😉👍

Reward? You wish. Well I have rewatched it back when I was in middle school (last year) so I had a lot of time free. Plus they are some good shows if you can bear the length. Which I dont think you can. I have put hold on one piece, I can't bear the pain of waiting every week and the pace is slow, so I will pick it up a year or so later. Re-watch list, huh? I wanted to do it sometime soon. Thank for the reminder.
DevilParagonJun 1, 2021 8:19 AM
Jun 1, 2021 8:13 AM

Jan 2021
You must be an interesting guy if you don't feel bored when you rewatch it 15 times.
Jun 1, 2021 8:16 AM
Oct 2017
and whats the point of posting this?
Jun 1, 2021 8:16 AM
Feb 2021
OrangeHusky said:
DevilParagon said:

Woah , I tried watching Naruto last year but it was boring so I dropped it at ep 160 season 1 , have plans for one piece but not gonna happen anytime soon
I won't judge you cause you found it boring, I mean no one can like everything plus i have seen many people who just don't like lengthy shows in general so no problem there. But just to let ya know original show is mostly filler after 140 episodes. So watch the last episode 220 after the final valley arc, and then shippudden. That is if you liked Naruto untill final valley arc. I personally enjoyed the whole show very much, so I will recommend you to watch it if you have time and liked the Naruto till final valley. I strongly recommend you to search up a filler guide, so you can skip through fillers as more than 30% show is filler. But some fillers in shippudden are pretty good though.

And if you plans for one piece than I have a advice for you that it will get better after 50 something episodes. And it will continue to get better with each arc. Or at least in my opinion. Especially marineford arc (after 400 episodes), that's one of the best arc you will see in the whole series. Again it's worth a watch if you have time and likes adventure shows. Though the starting will be slow, but it will get better.
Jun 1, 2021 8:18 AM
May 2021
This has to be satire Sao is just not worth watching 15 times
Jun 1, 2021 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
Joek221 said:
This has to be satire Sao is just not worth watching 15 times

Nothing is worth watching 15 times tbh
Jun 1, 2021 8:21 AM

Dec 2020
After my 30th rewatch on FMAB I decided that it was a masterpiece
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '𝕃𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

Jun 1, 2021 8:50 AM

Dec 2019
I silently enjoy this show to an extent , especially the aincrad arc
Jun 1, 2021 8:53 AM
Jan 2021
Why would
KuwabaraGoat said:

Why would you waste your time so much on just one anime. There are hundreds of great anime and you rewatch that one show so many times.. useless
Jun 1, 2021 8:54 AM

May 2020
DevilParagon said:
OrangeHusky said:

I won't judge you cause you found it boring, I mean no one can like everything plus i have seen many people who just don't like lengthy shows in general so no problem there. But just to let ya know original show is mostly filler after 140 episodes. So watch the last episode 220 after the final valley arc, and then shippudden. That is if you liked Naruto untill final valley arc. I personally enjoyed the whole show very much, so I will recommend you to watch it if you have time and liked the Naruto till final valley. I strongly recommend you to search up a filler guide, so you can skip through fillers as more than 30% show is filler. But some fillers in shippudden are pretty good though.

And if you plans for one piece than I have a advice for you that it will get better after 50 something episodes. And it will continue to get better with each arc. Or at least in my opinion. Especially marineford arc (after 400 episodes), that's one of the best arc you will see in the whole series. Again it's worth a watch if you have time and likes adventure shows. Though the starting will be slow, but it will get better.

O: thanks for the advice , don't know about Naruto but it will be very helpful for one piece
Jun 1, 2021 11:23 AM
May 2021
Hay i am not hating on this but watch this 15 time how long will it take to watch sword art online because i had to watch one piece 975 ep and Naruto to so i don't think witching sword art online 15 will ne good but ok you do you
Jun 1, 2021 1:28 PM
Apr 2021
How the fuck do u watch a show 15 times and tbh i think sao is a but shitty but still is a must watch
Jun 1, 2021 3:49 PM
Apr 2020
JosephDrybrough said:
How the fuck do u watch a show 15 times and tbh i think sao is a but shitty but still is a must watch

Actually I agree with every statement you gave said except its a much watch XD, like yeah it was kinda good in the beginning (the first 10 mins of the first ep) but then it was like meeh.also having a lot..A LOT of girls in the anime made it even worse. Imo of course.
Jun 1, 2021 3:53 PM

Aug 2018
holy shit, 15th rewatch. that's impressive.
Jun 1, 2021 3:56 PM
Jul 2020
Powerbryant said:
KuwabaraGoat said:

I have a bigger issue that you rewatched a show 15 times, does it not like get boring and predictable after like 3 times.

I watched sao multiple times as well and some of the episodes indeed does get boring, but a lot of episodes is always rewatchable like when kirito used swordburst stream (that's my favorite moment in sao) and kirito fights and also kirito x asuna moments their wholesome, lot's of things are keeping me watch the anime, so i can rewatch it as many times as i want
Jun 1, 2021 3:57 PM

Jul 2020
15 times? No way, there's absolutely no way I could watch a show 15 times like that and not get sick of the show.
Jun 1, 2021 4:32 PM
Feb 2021
Yeah it's a pretty good show but we can all agree season 2 wasn't very good
Jun 1, 2021 8:03 PM

Oct 2020
KuwabaraGoat said:
bro thr same and exactly same things u said which i do, eng dub, love papens but my only 3rd re watch also LOVE THIS SHOW ALWAYS!!
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jun 1, 2021 9:00 PM
Jan 2021
this can't be real, no show is worth watching 15 times, especially not sao...
Jun 2, 2021 7:20 AM
Jan 2021
Everyone tells me it’s trash but I still love the show, it’s easily in my top five animes 👌
Jun 2, 2021 7:29 AM

Jan 2021
AbsoluteBaka642 said:
Yeah it's a pretty good show but we can all agree season 2 wasn't very good
Actually, I'm one of those people that enjoyed season 2. I even think it was much better than the first one and I don't understand why people hate it so much lol, I mean my friend said it's shitty because there are guns in it but I don't feel like it makes it so bad. The plot wasn't bad and animation was amazing, why force yourself to hate it so much? I like it even more because there wasn't a lot of Asuna and I hate her since her and Kirito's love seems so unrealistic and forced as well as everything she does (sorry for unnecessary hate for Asuna)
they deleted my signature again so i'm not making a new one
Jun 2, 2021 7:36 AM

Feb 2019
15th Re-watch???? That's a lot actually.
Jun 3, 2021 9:57 AM
Mar 2021
15th rewatch ? Are you mad ? There's literally 4 seasons tho sheesh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.