Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 29, 2021 2:48 AM

Oct 2020

✨The 2021 Adventure of Sumno & Winsu ✨ x2

Starting Date: June 01, 2021
Ending Date: July 29, 2021

Earned Gems:
Single Player: 8
Multi Player: 5
Side: 1

Total: >12

@SheyCroix — TURNING-IN MY 2ND ATTEMPT
💠 Username: xCrazee
💠 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/xCrazee?status=2
💠 Difficulty: Hard

💠 Turn-in of your first attempt: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1926761&show=50#msg63326293

✨ INSPECTED The Second — ACCEPTED ✨

SheyCroixJul 31, 2021 7:01 AM
Jul 29, 2021 5:03 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008

✨The 2021 Adventure of Sumno & Winsu ✨

SECOND ATTEMPT: Hard
Starting Date: July 28th 2021
Ending Date: July 31, 2021

Current total gems: 12/12

@ SheyCroix — TURNING-IN MY 2ND ATTEMPT
💠 Username: quercifolia
💠 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/quercifolia?status=2

💠 Turn-in of your first attempt: post

comments: just in time haha

you have a couple of series not using the main title, please update

@quercifolia Once updated, let me know here with a mention or on discord (including a link to this post) what was changed/updated.
@sheycroix I meant to tidy things up before I submitted. However, my eyes were being held up with toothpicks and I forgot... Sorry for the trouble!

I have now changed the incorrect link names to properly reflect the titles on their anime page for entries numbered: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 19
Let me know if there are any other issues - Quercifolia

resolved
SheyCroixAug 6, 2021 7:16 AM

Jul 29, 2021 8:13 PM

Dec 2018

Starting Date: June 1, 2021
Ending Date: July 28, 2021

💠 Username: JmePenseBonne
💠 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JmePenseBonne?status=2

💠 Turn-in of your first attempt: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1926761&show=0#post24

SheyCroixJul 30, 2021 6:01 PM
Coolest/Funniest quotes from animes:
People die when they are killed - Shirou Emiya, Fate/Stay Night
Did you really think killing me would be enough to make me die - Anos Voldigoad, Maou Gakuin
My orders are absolute / Boku no meirei wa zettai da - Seijuro Akashi, Kuroko no Basket
D-D-D-DISGUSTING!!! - Erina Nakiri, Shokugeki no Souma
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE - Ouran High School Host Club OP
Jul 30, 2021 3:36 PM

Mar 2016

✨The 2021 Adventure of Sumno & Winsu ✨ x2

Starting Date: June 01, 2021

@ SheyCroix — TURNING-IN MY 2ND ATTEMPT
💠 Username: YayakoChii
💠 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YayakoChii?status=2

💠 Turn-in of your first attempt: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1926761&show=0#msg63320462

✨ INSPECTING ✨

link the entries
1st one still waiting on a fix

@YayakoChii Once updated, let me know here with a mention or on discord (including a link to this post) what was changed/updated.
SheyCroixAug 6, 2021 7:57 AM

Jul 30, 2021 6:01 PM

Feb 2018

Starting Date: July 7, 2021

💠 Username: boredrandomguy
💠 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/boredrandomguy?status=2

💠 Turn-in of your first attempt: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1926761&goto=post&id=63341216

SheyCroixAug 5, 2021 2:26 PM
Aug 1, 2021 4:02 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
[ C L O S E D ]

Thanks for participating.

Points will not be rewarded to those that finished late.

If you'd like to dispute your finishing time, please contact me.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 26, 2022 4:10 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
The 2021 Adventure of Sumno & Winsu — RECAP

A long time ago, so long that only the stars remember, there were eight siblings. These siblings loved each other very much. They enjoyed each other company so much that they didn't mind nor pay much attention to how they truly lived, to how their surroundings were. They wished their happy time together would always be the same, but as in most stories, Fate-chan can be a bit cruel. It was decided they must be separated and destined to never meet again. Their names were changed. Their genes modified. Their locations heavily surveyed. Even then, they never gave up and found ways to stay in contact with each other.

[---]

The day the siblings were separated was chaotic. They had never encountered others besides themselves. Never felt that confused, that scared, without even knowing what that feeling was... but they could infer it wasn't anything good, nothing they would like. Albeit them feeling like that, they were whisked away, nothing asked, no chance to even see their siblings one last time. A decision they regretted but it was too late. Being apart from each other made them unstable. With their feelings out of control, their power went on rampage and the World was, once again, almost destroyed due to Their Greed.

[---]

Chapter: The Reconciliation of Sumno and Winsu

Sumno and Winsu's separation wasn't a happy one. After the brothers were separated, they decided to go about their own lives as they had no other choice left. Then five years passed. Despite their efforts, the brothers were still unable to forget each other and constantly wished to reconcile from the heart. Fortunately, their prayers were heard. One day, the brothers were walking along their usual path, and to their surprise, they eventually run to each other. Upon meeting for the first time in five years, the brothers were astonished yet elated, and after a while, they embraced each other tightly, hoping they would never be separated again. So, Sumno and Winsu were finally reconciliated.

[---]

Chapter: The Waiting

Sumno walked over to the window and reflected on her cosy surroundings. She had always loved Fatedom with its vast, candy mountains. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel relaxed. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Winsu . Winsu was a wild knight with cat like characteristics. As Sumno stepped outside and Winsu came closer, she could see the brief glint in her eye. Sumno gazed at Winsu affectionately and said "I've been waiting for you for all this time!!!". Winsu looked back and replied "But I only went to get groceries..."

[---]

Chapter: A Prologue to a Quest

Sumno and Winsu were twins, and as much as they needed the other, they were separated by fate. For the time they spent togethe once they received their powers caused havoc. The farmer's fields in the summery north experienced the harshest of snowstorms, leading to the desecration of crops and mass starvation. Meanwhile, the wintery south experienced heat that turned mountain snow to flood, drowning the valleys and it's inhabitants below. It was known that Summer needs Winter when it comes to the cycle of time, but it was learned that to experience both at once would only bring tragedy. As they grew, Sumno and Winsu learned how to control their powers, but no matter how great their control even their few short meetings throughout the years led to further natural disasters. As such, their separation by force turned into separation by choice, to protect the homes that they loved so much, as well as their other siblings who still lived in these same lands. Despite these issues, they still contacted each other through letter, taken from one land to another by merchants and by heroes. It is in one of these letters that Sumno received a quest from Winsu...

[---]

Chapter: Rivalry between the two siblings

Sumno woke up one day and went outside the cave for some food. When she got out she realised that there was snow all over so she *poofed* the snow away and turned the day into summer. Sumno then went on to get some food.

When Sumno came back to the cave Winsu woke up and they ate together. Once eaten Winsu went out the cave and feeling hot she turned summer to winter again. Sumno shorty followed and noticed that it was winter again.

Upon seeing winter again Sumno changes to summer and says 'Leave it at summer! It looks prettier witht he flower!' Upon hearing this Winter snaps 'but its too hot and I want to play in the snow!' So she poofs it back to winter. Then they go back and forth until they both are drained of energy and its night time. 'Lets just sleep!' They both say together and wander of back to bed.

[---]

Chapter: A Wonderful (short) Adventure!

So there's these sisters, Sumno and Winsu. One day when they woke up they decided...let's go on an Adventure!

Sumno and Winsu went out of their cave and started down the path, they came across a bridge over a river, and crossed it carefully. Next they found a mountain! (This was just a small cliff but to them seemed bigger) so they climbed up and up, helping each other out until they reached the top!

Once at the top they was so exhausted they decided to have a picnic while looking at the view, Sumno munched on some berries while Winsu chowed down on some wild fruit. Once they were both full they decided to set up a campfire and stay for the night to watch the stars, where they cuddled up together for warmth while staring into the night sky. Sumno telling Winsu about all the different astrological stars and planets.

The next day they adventured back to the cave and had a long rest, sleeping all day until dusk!

[---]

Intermission: Sumno's Summer Sonnet

One fine summer day, Sumno walked along,
When a gust of wind left something to see.
Twas a melody written for a song
With some places for the lyrics to be.

"Oh Winsu, you dear. How did you not know?"
Sumno questioned, alone, with a wide smile.
"It has been years since I gave it a go,"
And pondered the words for a little while.

The lyrics came soon; the pen was lifted.
"Let us rejoice in our family's love.
Shed no tears though our lives have been shifted.
Though we have been cursed by the gods above,"

"Let us all meet again, somewhere, somehow,
Even if it cannot be here or now."

[---]

Chapter: Directions

I was walking to campus one morning as usual when I politely stopped by some creature. They introduced themself as Sumno and asked me where a certain building was. I was relatively new to the area so I told Sumno I didn't know, but perhaps it was a little further up the hill. Sumno thanked me and we parted ways. As I continued on my way down the hill towards campus, I passed by the building that Sumno was looking for. I still feel slightly bad for pointing Sumno in the wrong direction. I hope they were able to find that building eventually.

[---]

Chapter: Sumno's Kitchen Antics

One day little Sumno asked her mom to travel to a faraway place away from their splendid little house. Sumno really wanted to have a chunk of free time to bake some cookies without her mom around to ruin them. Her mom went out and about oblivious to Sumno's kitchen plans, and enjoyed a lovely day of fresh air and walking around. While Sumno on the other hand, had placed wayy too many cooking ingredients out on the table and ended up knocking over the bag of flour. With only half a bag of flour Sumno was still able to bake some cookies, but she had to trash the leftover flour because it was too dirty. The cookies were delicious and make the kitchen and rooms smell delicious. Luckily when Her mom got home she helped Sumno clean up the kitchen mess, and there were still some cookies left so Sumno shared them. The plate of cookies was all gone by the end of the day and Sumnos mom had to add flour to the grocery list.

[---]

Chapter: Sumno's dream

Sumno always had odd dreams. Sumno didn't know why they always had odd dreams-- they simply just happened at any given time. Sumno's tendency to fall asleep at any given time often got Sumno yelled at by their teachers and friends. Rumor has it, one time Sumno fell asleep at the park and the Yakuza dragged them off to the bar. The Yakuza took 3 hours to wake up Sumno, and then they told Sumno to work for them. But, Sumno refused to. Sumno can often be seen running away from the Yakuza on any given day.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 100 Episodes Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Apr 27, 2016

391 by KarmaSlyr »»
1 hour ago

» 🟣 HiScore II 「 Batch 141: MAR 14 | Sign Up B.141 until MAR 27 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 1, 2021

6982 by ewhfweihvie »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8855 by Ultima_Oblivion »»
2 hours ago

» Scavenger Hunt #05 [Thief Set] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 8, 2016

342 by EyezOfNine »»
3 hours ago

» Scavenger Hunt #08 [Thief Set] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Oct 24, 2016

334 by EyezOfNine »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.