Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2021 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
We’re known for Nanaimo bars and I can confirm that these are top tier when made well. Is your country known for anything tasty? If not, maybe you’ve experienced something very good elsewhere.

Edit: or your favourite dessert lol
removed-userMay 29, 2021 10:06 AM
May 29, 2021 9:15 AM

Oct 2017
A roulade with nuts is the best dessert to ever exist imo.
May 29, 2021 9:42 AM

Feb 2020
Ehhhh...as for what my nation makes Dessert-wise? I guess... Cadbury's chocolate? pretty sure that gets exported. It's...not terribly delicious though, it's rather bland.
May 29, 2021 11:23 AM
Dec 2017
cookies and cream are the fucking best!

May 29, 2021 11:30 AM

Aug 2018
favourite? either tiramisu or cheesecakes
May 29, 2021 12:03 PM

Sep 2019
Man I just love me some cheesecake, it’s just so good!

Right Future?
May 29, 2021 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
ichigoisbae said:
favourite? either tiramisu or cheesecakes
Yess... I consider Tiramisu one of my favourites as well
May 29, 2021 1:49 PM

Jan 2021
big time fan and lover of desserts. Here we go!

So my favourite sweets are as follows:-

1. Black Forrest Cake (“Schwarzwald torta”, from German “Schwarzwälder kirschtorte”)
It is a soft cake made of brown, chocolate sponge and whipped cream. A special ingredient are sour cherries. They blend perfectly with the sweet filling.

2. Chocolate bread pudding
It is one my favorite dessert. The buttery and delicious base makes it yummier while chocolate pudding mix gives it an extra taste. It really satisfies my chocolate cravings. I usually prepare this pudding using cream, milk and chocolate which makes it creamier that melts in mouth. It’s a wonderful recipe to fulfill my love for chocolates and for all the chocolate lovers.

3. cheesecake
The best kind is the classic plain one. It’s spongy, creamy, and delicious. It takes time and effort to make the perfect hot water bath for it in the oven but it’s so worth it.

The worst cheesecake ever before could be the “no bake” dishes. It’s disgusting to some other degree. it is only cream cheese in addition to some raw graham cracker crust frozen when you look at the freezer for a couple hours. It’s maybe not cheesecake! It’s only a block of despair.

4. crème brûlée.
I just love custardy desserts. Creme anglaise, cream puffs, ice cream, anything with dairy and a silky texture.
5. Bread Ka Halwa
Not only is it tasty but it’s actually pretty easy to make (in my opinion)
CalmTeaTimeMay 29, 2021 2:02 PM
May 29, 2021 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
xershey said:
big time fan and lover of desserts. Here we go!

So my favourite sweets are as follows:-

1. Black Forrest Cake (“Schwarzwald torta”, from German “Schwarzwälder kirschtorte”)
It is a soft cake made of brown, chocolate sponge and whipped cream. A special ingredient are sour cherries. They blend perfectly with the sweet filling.

2. Chocolate bread pudding
It is one my favorite dessert. The buttery and delicious base makes it yummier while chocolate pudding mix gives it an extra taste. It really satisfies my chocolate cravings. I usually prepare this pudding using cream, milk and chocolate which makes it creamier that melts in mouth. It’s a wonderful recipe to fulfill my love for chocolates and for all the chocolate lovers.

3. cheesecake
The best kind is the classic plain one. It’s spongy, creamy, and delicious. It takes time and effort to make the perfect hot water bath for it in the oven but it’s so worth it.

The worst cheesecake ever before could be the “no bake” dishes. It’s disgusting to some other degree. it is only cream cheese in addition to some raw graham cracker crust frozen when you look at the freezer for a couple hours. It’s maybe not cheesecake! It’s only a block of despair.

4. crème brûlée.
I just love custardy desserts. Creme anglaise, cream puffs, ice cream, anything with dairy and a silky texture.
5. Bread Ka Halwa
Not only is it tasty but it’s actually pretty easy to make (in my opinion)
A+ !! I feel like I’ve learned a lot through reading this. It sounds like you have experience making these desserts. I’d have to agree on the cheesecake point, such a pain to make but the raw “no bake” is a block of despair hahah. I only hope I can try these desserts how they are intended, cause you made them sound awesome
May 29, 2021 2:59 PM

Jul 2010
moonlily1 said:
We’re known for Nanaimo bars and I can confirm that these are top tier when made well.

This must be a west coast thing because I never heard of this before. My province (Quebec) is more known for sugar pie and pouding chômeur.
May 29, 2021 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
Corleone said:
moonlily1 said:
We’re known for Nanaimo bars and I can confirm that these are top tier when made well.

This must be a west coast thing because I never heard of this before. My province (Quebec) is more known for sugar pie and pouding chômeur.
Yeah it originated in west coast. Pouding chômeur looks amazing, it’s my first time hearing about that. To be honest the best pastries I’ve ever had were from Quebec.
May 29, 2021 8:15 PM

Aug 2015
Australia is known for it's Pavlova ( even though technically it is from New Zealand) but they are a bunch of inbred sheep fuckers so that's why it is Australian. Nice but too sweet for me!

I love rice pudding! It is still my favourite after what? nearly 50 years and I still love it!

The other favourite is Trifle. So yummy, with all of the layers of different textures and flavours it doesn't sit too heavy in the stomach.

Australia is also known for Lamingtons and I do like these.

Apple Pie with cream, custard oe ice cream ( or all three ) is also a good favourite.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
May 30, 2021 5:03 AM

Mar 2021
These are famous Filipino desserts:

CTTO
May 30, 2021 5:10 AM
Oct 2020
i really like nuts, so desserts that have nuts in it are really great. for a time my parents bought me baklava regulary. haven't eaten it for a long time and the stuff from the supermarket is awful. doesn't compare to ethnic bakeries. but i want to eat as little sugar as possible so it is fine.
when i was a little kid i liked green jello
May 30, 2021 12:15 PM

Nov 2020
my favourite? a slice of chocolate fudge cake in a warm gooey sauce, with vanilla ice cream on the side.. unbeatable 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。
May 30, 2021 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
RightWing said:
i really like nuts, so desserts that have nuts in it are really great. for a time my parents bought me baklava regulary. haven't eaten it for a long time and the stuff from the supermarket is awful. doesn't compare to ethnic bakeries. but i want to eat as little sugar as possible so it is fine.
when i was a little kid i liked green jello
Traditional Baklava is a really nice treat
May 30, 2021 12:55 PM

Sep 2018
My favorite desserts
1. Strawberry cheesecake
2. Hersheys Chocolate Pie
3. Chocolate ice cream with oreo cookies chocolate hot fudge, chocolate milk, and sprinkles

More topics from this board

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

16 by Adverrito »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

20 by KenaiPhoenix »»
5 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Today

26 by KenaiPhoenix »»
6 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 9 hours ago

9 by 0arche »»
45 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

14 by traed »»
51 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.