Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 27, 2021 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Feels like no one is safe in the show lol, not even those in the Capital.

Once again, Diablo has to play his role as a protector and demon lord. I can't stand some of those people in the capital though, Some of them seem to have such high egos. Diablos isn't playing around again with his powers.
May 27, 2021 12:11 PM

Jun 2019
Alicia is back and yes... Rose felt another rivalry coming her way. And man... Alicia is gorgeous as ever and her appeal seems to be on the top right now. A 'virgin killer' indeed.

Rose is charging all the time when she's alongside Diablo but she wants to get charged quickly with the help of 'Quick Charge Diablo.0'. For that, he just needs to plug her holes. I guess. XD Lots of fanservice once again.

Lumachina is gentle-hearted as ever. She wants to protect everyone. Looks like it's not gonna be that easy. Vishos turned the tables on Lmachina but she's lucky that Diablo is on her side.
May 27, 2021 12:13 PM

Nov 2019
Interesting way of recharging mana. We were almost in Fates territory.

May 27, 2021 12:21 PM

Jul 2020
Interesting episode for sure, with a lot of saucy content that made me check whether for some reason I was on like r/34.

Rem's still motion sick, and now Alicia is back, and she's as crazy as ever. She's skillfully controls situations to persuade the other party, as evident by rose and then what she was trying to get Diablo to do lol.

Shera and Horn acting like right old country bumpkins were funny to watch, in a more ironic sense since they act so naïve - even if the latter is basically a child.

Rose still getting constantly jealous and the thought of marriage ticked her off so much that she withdrew her crown does reveal her feelings for diablo, now if he weren't a dumb harem protag he would've possibly caught onto that.

WTF was that charging scene, the amount of innuendos, suggestive imagery made me open an icognito tab up to watch it lol, on a higher level that the Kaguya-Sama ova xD!

Seems's like lumachina's do everything the right way doesn't work - shock I know- and now they're trapped in the church? Even thugh dialbo should've nuked them tbf, like lumachina said the followers don't really know what's what.

Seriously considering watching this series under my blanket on my phone in incognito mode, what do you guys think looooool?
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 27, 2021 12:22 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Motion sickness huh. Nasty thing that is. Still after so long its nice to see Alicia again. The capital sure is deserving of its name. But that was quite the feast that they had for dinner though. Its surprising how possessive Rose can be of her master though. But her charging rate sure seems rather slow. Her sense of happiness when she proposed the high speed charging though was pretty amusing considering her usual expression. The charging though was pretty funny. Given how evil the cardinals seem the countless records of their crimes is hardly surprising. Poor Lumachina finding that the church that she worked tirelessly to lead was instead one that worked tirelessly to support the people was instead a den of scumbags that profiteered from the people. Though im glad that they were able to break through the masses without harming any i feel that the real trial is about to begin for Diablo and his team.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2021 12:39 PM

Apr 2018
Alicia is one hell of a crazy woman but damn she's rich af.
Rose shot Diablo down LOL, poor man..
Finally the Rose fanservice. God bless.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 27, 2021 12:43 PM

Apr 2016
I'm glad that Alicia appears again, she was one of my favorite character from season 1. Anyway i suppose Diablo and company have their hands full with all of these believers. And i though Alicia was over all of this mortals extermination, i'm glad she kept her crazy personality.
May 27, 2021 12:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Alice is back, and damn she still looks good.
The scene with Rose was... epic, damn they love using that very ambiguous perspective hahaha.
Lumachina is so kind... she deserves better, but well Diablo did great, now next ep seems to be action-packed.
May 27, 2021 12:51 PM

Aug 2019
I wonder where did Horn run off to in that last scene
May 27, 2021 12:53 PM

Aug 2020
I don't know how I feel about Alicia suddenly submitting to Diablo after everything that happened.
May 27, 2021 1:10 PM

Mar 2021
fun episode, good to see Alicia is as crazy as we left her, excited to see what is to come in the next episode.
★・・・・・・★
If you wish to treat this incident as our nation’s scheme, that is fine by me. History is written by the victors. All of your false accusations will soon be erased.
★・・・・・・★

May 27, 2021 1:27 PM
Apr 2016
? I didn t understand the ending. Why the monks stopped instantly attacking diablo when he used his sword? Were they just afraid of him?
May 27, 2021 1:38 PM

Feb 2014
It's good to see Alicia once again and even know she's helping out Diablo a lot in this episode, her hatred for the mortal races is as toxic as ever.

Thankfully, we did get treated to a VERY sexy scene with Diablo being tasked to give Rose a "super re-charge". The fact that we had Rose stripped her to only her small thong while Diablo prepared himself by grabbing her buttocks, helped by the camera angles, made for a very lewd scene, even if we did have her hair acting as a convenient censorship for a small portion of her breasts.

Not jsut that, but I liked the scene prior when she got jealous when the thought of marriage popped into Rem, Shera and Horn's minds, which made Rose reject in giving the crown to Horn.

Speaking of horn, I did feel bad for her during the confrontation with the Archbishop at the end of the episode, as she got emotionally overwhelmed, and ran off while crying. I hope she'll be okay, but Diablo's group will need to keep on going with their mission.

Nice Alicia ED art card, too. =P
May 27, 2021 2:01 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
That Rose charging scene was so lewd. lol. So many sexual innuendoes.
May 27, 2021 2:04 PM

Sep 2019
Rose's recharge scene was really hot, she was at 120% at the end lmao.

The end card has 2 versions btw, IyaPan version made me miss that anime lol.
https://twitter.com/40hara/status/1397962004757815303?s=20
May 27, 2021 3:15 PM

Feb 2019
ROSE RECHARGE SCENE. Got me about to act up 🤤 Vishos getting exposed as evil was something we saw from a mile away. Too bad his influence is so great that going against him for average believers is impossible. I think he’s probably in cahoots with the demon lord as well. The battle ahead won’t be easy at all.
May 27, 2021 4:07 PM

Jun 2017
That recharge scene was really something, not even Diablo chickened out, he must have really wanted to tap that. lol

I like the twist that Alicia didn't reform into some innocent lady, she is still batshit insane and wants genocide but is loyal to Diablo now. lol

Quality fan service this week for sure.
May 27, 2021 4:25 PM
Dec 2011
In the LN and manga Rose only took off her skirt during the charging scene but in the anime her upper body was naked too to make the charging scene more lewd
May 27, 2021 7:16 PM

Jul 2017
Rem has motion sickness, eh? And the Imperial Knight-cum Demon Lord resurrector Alicia is back, in the visit to Seven Walls: the Royal Capital.

Lots of "deaths", with Rem's motion sickness, Shera's more-than-full appetite, and Alicia's crazy hunger for more of Diablo is of no consolation.

What is Rose lols: a Demon Lord charging doll, invigoration through Diablo of the most ecchi kind. He would've wanted to go further than that, I'm sure.

The persecution against Head Cardinal Vishos and the Church, it's not easy to lay the blame on them, much less Lumachina's situation being part of the problem. That's where Diablo comes in, but Lumachina still wants to do it the proper way, OK fine.

LOLS the outside of the Cathedral that looked like a marketing campaign, and the Head Cardinal is out of the rag. The latter declaring war against all irrefutable evidence, and Diablo responds in kind.

The final battle is coming!
May 27, 2021 8:07 PM

May 2017
Another solid episode of trashy fun. Rose scene was pretty great. Lumachina is still best girl even though we all know that going by the book will never get anything done. At least she tries.

In the minus column, I already hated the OP and ED songs but today doubly so as they inserted it into the climactic ending scene and it didn't fit at all. Oh well, I guess it isn't a huge deal. Looking forward to seeing Diablo blow some more shit up.
Forum sniper of MAL. Accuracy, efficiency. Beware the catgun.
May 27, 2021 8:18 PM

Jan 2013
Alicia became a sugar mommy for diablo lol
The whole recharge scene with Rose, this anime never keeps surprising me xD

That ending was pretty solid, hyped for the next episode since it's the penultimate episode, and judging by the preview Diablo is going all in.
I do wonder why Sylvie run tho.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 27, 2021 8:21 PM
Dec 2019
I really hate characters like lumachina, she is the motive that im considering dropping this anime
May 27, 2021 8:22 PM

Jan 2012
this ep would have been so much better if diablo had said "Silence." and used gravity magic to make all those blasphemers knee

May 27, 2021 9:23 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Franck_Nicolas said:
? I didn t understand the ending. Why the monks stopped instantly attacking diablo when he used his sword? Were they just afraid of him?

I came here to ask the same question.. that was so weird I had to facepalm

Rose's scene was fun, but Lumachina is still annoying as hell. I liked her at the beginning but it gets worse every episode.. reminds me of Sayu from Hige.

Like someone already mentioned the ending song didn't fit at all so that was kinda awkward as well. Overall probably the worst episode so far in my opinion.
Vishos playing the uno reverse card was kinda funny.
MeriuMay 27, 2021 9:26 PM
May 28, 2021 12:46 AM

Aug 2020
This episode was Good. My Favourite scene was when Diablo charged Rose .

After watching This far I have come to this conclusion:
Rose > Lumachina >> Rem > Shera .

I think Lumachina is really beautiful and is equal to Rose in terms of looks. But she has too much Faith in something that doesn't exist. I feel really bad for the people who waste their money by donating to the church. I mean it's obvious its gonna go everywhere except to their god. But Maybe there is a god or something cuz this is an anime. If there are demon lords then there is a good chance that god is present. I think the church is filled with a lot of freaks like Vishos.

I really don't know how Shera is so annoying. I mean she is just a straight up nutcase. Rem is a bit better though I always wonder if the author was drunk while he was coming up with Rem and Shera's character design. For some Reason Rem's new clothes are so bad. It would have been better if Rose or Lumachina wore that outfit.
Ren-sama-May 28, 2021 12:50 AM
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

May 28, 2021 1:46 AM

Oct 2017
Glad to ses Alicia again, she's as amusing as ever. I'd love to see some fanservice of her but we got Rose fanservice instead so fine I guess. The ED illustration was great.
May 28, 2021 2:38 AM

Mar 2017
Lumachina is kinda frustrating to look at ngl
May 28, 2021 6:13 AM

Jun 2016
recharging scene rose is too hot !! holy moly ...
May 28, 2021 6:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Rem like passing the damn death, but its just a motion sickness. Its funny. Oh its glasses lewdy knight, Alicia! Well, its expected since she was lived there, honestly. Diablo question really intriguing me too!

Horn and her tummie, and Shera goes to her booby. Well, another empowered up the girl level by slaving them. Always an interesting idea to put on. Those collar actually looks nice for Horn, ngl. Too bad, she was still shy and not done the pack right away.

Rose way of recharging mostly give me a wrong impression. Well, its ecchi, so ... Ah, skipping through the church plotting already. Lumachina always be like that, its good, and, well, seeing Horn escaping the crowd undetected like that is an amusing part. As dramatic as Horn left the scenery, and them easily accepted being taken to those floating place. I do wonder if Horn gotten more of a bigger role next episode. Lets see...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 28, 2021 9:54 AM

May 2018
>very serious moment
>ED song kicks in
>starts bopping to the series scene lol
May 28, 2021 1:56 PM

May 2018
Well then alicia is back, and Horm just made a dash outta the situation where she abandons Maou and gang.
May 28, 2021 8:52 PM

May 2018
They called it a debate, but it was basically a "no u" arguement. Never understood why, even with evidence provided, as long as the bad guy says it isn't true, the followers are like "sure, yeah, makes sense".
May 29, 2021 12:22 AM

Oct 2008
those melons of Alicia was glorious ang alluring!
what an ingenious way of fast recharge of Rose by making awkward contact to Diablo!
paladins and heretics huh...
5/5.

like others said...they should have picked a different new ED that suits to the tension moment of ending this episode...
matias067May 29, 2021 12:27 AM

May 29, 2021 4:27 AM

Oct 2007
Alicia is for people (like me) who want to have slightly evil girl in the harem. Alicia and Rose are probably the most dangerous when provoked, among Diablo's girls.

looking forward to Diablo beating up the bad guys next week!
May 29, 2021 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
Actually pretty good episode, had some nice scenes with the girls and the dialogue wasn't at all mediocre like in the first episodes. I really liked it but that thing with the control over the people that pray was kind of unnecessary, it makes it so much better knowing that Vishos is actually controlling the people with mind games and not by some bs magic, but it was just a small thing so I can't call it a bad episode because of that. If the anime had this kind of pacing and dialogue/scenes as in the last 2 episodes, I wouldn't have gave it such a low rating.
May 29, 2021 7:15 PM

Nov 2020
HulkAgiota said:
I really hate characters like lumachina, she is the motive that im considering dropping this anime

Well there is only 2 episodes left
May 29, 2021 7:19 PM

Nov 2020
Franck_Nicolas said:

I think they were just afraid of Diablo and also I think Diablo broke the mind control that the guy had on all those people who were praying.
May 30, 2021 1:38 AM
Apr 2016
GR7366 said:
Franck_Nicolas said:

I think they were just afraid of Diablo and also I think Diablo broke the mind control that the guy had on all those people who were praying.

How did he break the mind control? Maybe he destroyed a kind of antenna on the roof that was able to reach the mind of the people?
May 30, 2021 5:01 PM

May 2013
HulkAgiota said:

Same... she is so fcking annoying. But the anime is ending soon anyways, so I will pull through it. =/
May 30, 2021 7:57 PM

Nov 2020
Franck_Nicolas said:
GR7366 said:

How did he break the mind control? Maybe he destroyed a kind of antenna on the roof that was able to reach the mind of the people?

Maybe or the monk dudes just stopped the people who were praying from going towards diablo because he is a threat.
May 30, 2021 11:51 PM

May 2015
Alicia's badonkers are on another level
Like damn
Jun 2, 2021 8:16 PM

Jul 2014
Hey, it's Alicia, nice. To be honest I was thinking I didn't remember exactly what she did in the previous season but Diablo came to the rescue with the quick recap haha. Man, what a dress! Great to have her back and even more so highlighting her BIG assets... virgin killer indeed, I love how crazy she is xD.

So Horn was offered a Master-slave pact huh, interesting. That way she becomes stronger and we definitively bind her to the harem. Of course Shera, Rem and Horn think about marrying Diablo as soon as the word is mentioned, they look absolutely beautiful in their wedding dresses.

Rose's recharging scene... damn! I was wondering what those things on her back were until Diablo pulled his fingers out of there, for a moment I thought he was fingering a slightly lower hole xD. I love Rose's "Beep, beep" <3.

The scene with Horn crying and running away without anyone mentioning it was so weird lol.
Jun 3, 2021 12:08 PM

Sep 2014
That "recharging" with Rose sure was something, was hoping he'd go further ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lumachina should've been done with Vishos right there but nah can't for the sake of the plot.
Jun 5, 2021 5:39 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,Rose is one hot maid!!
Jun 5, 2021 6:34 PM

Mar 2010
The ending was just so random... But holy shit the robot maid getting nude and getting recharged was a gift from the Gods!!!

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 9, 2021 11:15 AM

Oct 2007
Damn Alicia has matured from crazy killer chick to crazy hot sugar mommy. Let the harem grow...
Rose is new best girl...charging scene was very "creative" and entertaining. Expecting more charging to come when her charge drops.. Unexpected for Diablo to invite her to the bed while still in character and still get shot down!
sspatel_55Jun 9, 2021 11:18 AM
Jun 11, 2021 7:16 PM

Nov 2009
Alicia... Diablo's right, in a way, she's a Virgin Killer.

Also, Rose's charging... hmm... Diablo sticked it in, his finger into her "holes", lol....

Good thing all the other girls were fast asleep, otherwise it would be even more awkward.

___ ___ ___

And it looks like they're captured... but wasn't their original goal to use the floater to go up anyways? so... they technically didn't lose? lol
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 8, 2021 1:41 AM

Jul 2015
I can't really look the same at my smartphone charger for a while... after seeing how Rose got charged from behind by Diablo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 9, 2021 4:00 PM
Jul 2021
Lmao, man I wish Diablo wasn't such a bitch with Women! He's a damn DEMON lord now! And he's done a bunch of Ecchi stuff with his first best girls, you think he'd be over it by now, stupid nosebleeds. Seriously the Dub Voice of Lumachina is the best lol... Btw anyone who knows from the Manga, does Rose actually have to charge badly, or does she just have an affection for Diablo and exaggerated her need for power to get him to touch her like that? Lmao. Like I believe she might need him to charge her but it would work just by her standing near him.
Sep 13, 2021 10:45 PM
Oct 2019
can i be anymore bored by all this religion crap? no. no i can't

this is dragging. is this just that much worse than season 1?

5/10
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2021

67 by Kaninchens »»
Feb 26, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2021

86 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 22, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

53 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 22, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2021

65 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 21, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2021

83 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 21, 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.