Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 25, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sei is so brave in this show, going to dangerous places in their world for her work. Good thing she won't be alone.

With every passing episode, it feels like her talent is being recognized by others, something that imo is well deserved.
May 25, 2021 8:27 AM

Mar 2021
Ethan created a huge surprise kicking out Arthur like that, truly a briliant move, he really is saving this garbage anime, this would be the worst one of the season if he hadnt been there. Im looking forward for the next episode only to see if he will be able to succeed, I noly care about him, the others can just die in atrocious pain.
May 25, 2021 8:46 AM

Apr 2016
Well ... now that Sei has an access to the forbidden library shes on her best way to become the lord voldemort.
May 25, 2021 8:49 AM

Jul 2017
Sei is making progress with her potion making as we speak, and I swear the Bishounens like to tease her around, case in point: the Grand Magus Yuri Drewes.

Sei literally taking the real world knowledge into the fantasy world for "holy" water, it's a concept they never heard of, but can be tried but not too hard, this "Saintly conjury". Oh Jesus. There's some rumors here and there, but specific casters and Saints may have used them before...not the kind of information that Sei needs.

The outward manifestation of her "Area Heal" magic outta nowhere, that was some special magic that can't be easiiy replicated. The worst being going out there as a healer support into the Western Woods, and thankfully with Hawke's protection...and Yuri's pushy obsession with magic. The journey to get in there is dangerous, but both guys manage to hold the aggro well with Sei's healing and protection capabilities, all within a swarm of a moment.

Literally forcing power through known clichés, OK.

KANLen09May 25, 2021 8:58 AM
May 25, 2021 9:00 AM

Jun 2019
Sei is doing research on poisonous plants so that she can make medicine outta them. I still don't believe Drewes for some reason. He seems shady. I hope I'm wrong.

Sei still doesn't understand the true nature of this world's plants but she definitely learned quite a few things about them like even plants in their world contain magic within them. Even, every living thing does.

Sei is having fun in this world in comparison to her previous world. She has made so many friends here and so many memories. In order to pay them back, she wants to help them in some way, and suddenly looks like her powers 'awakened' or what they were talking about 'Saint's conjury'? As suggested by the title of the episode.

Sei is going on an expedition for the first time. As usual, to keep her safe, Hawke is accompanying her. The monsters in the forest are quite scary but having Drewes and Hawke on her side, she doesn't need to worry and yes, her ornament protected her. Seeing Hawke getting bit by those monsters, Sei couldn't keep her calm and accidentally awakened her powers once again.
May 25, 2021 9:02 AM

Feb 2019
Man what an episode, seijo is not a show that I expect sakuga from, but that final fight sequence and Sei’s subsequent awakening was stunning. Absolutely beautiful end to the episode. The elation on drewes face as sei awakened her powers was hilarious lol. I still think she’s only scratched the surface of what she’s capable of. As her relationships continue to develop, so to will her powers. Can’t wait to see what these final few episodes bring. Definitely the hidden gem of the season.
Marinate1016May 25, 2021 9:06 AM
May 25, 2021 9:09 AM
Sep 2015
Drewes is as good as I expect from Grand Wizard
Albert is better than I expect, now I'm pretty sure he's the best knight in the kingdom
Sei is pretty much useless in the expedition before her awakening
May 25, 2021 9:17 AM

Jul 2020
That ending had me dying ironically, so cliche, but not to say it wasn't good tho!

Sei's basically wanting a FMA cross over, now experimenting with alchemy as she's trying to make holy water which doesn't exist. Turns out she's a gamer too, what a life she had.

We also get shown that sei's current life is better than her previous life, but once again we're not shown why, I'm leaning more to the side that she was apathetic towards her earth life and has no relatives, rather than some tragic backstory where her whole family where murdered in cold blood and she's out to get revenge using... yeah you get the picture.

Turns out she activates her saintly powers using voice commands that she empowers with her emotions? or something along those lines, which is kinda bolstered by what she does at the end tbh, her emotions empowering her words causing a massive dispel magic array to activate.

The grand mage is jokes, how he doesn't really see sei as a woman, rather someone to learn from and his eagerness is overbearingly cute, like a puppy that just realised it can get treats for rolling over lol.

The miasma seemed like big trouble and turns out I was right - as though it weren't blooming obvious - and sei needed the ornament to save her from getting roasted worse than supahotfire's enemies. Also that bit when her loved one was getting bitten and she went 'stop it' ah the cringe but the feels as well, my mind is conflicted with wholesomeness and embarrassment but it's a nice feeling I guess lool.

Turns out sei's dispel is really powerful, maybe the saint's power is truly omnipotent? Also want to see what happened with the other girl, her backstory was a bit more down to earth IMO so I kinda like her character ngl
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 25, 2021 9:57 AM

Apr 2018
Sei has acces to the forbidden libray, guess like she's going to become even stronger.
Ok what the actually fuck was that last attack?
She's growing every single episode.. Seems like she really cares abt the commander.
Hopefully some romance will happen between them.
Amazing episode.
SideCharacterKalMay 25, 2021 10:16 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 25, 2021 10:11 AM
Apr 2020
They named the anime wrongly. The correct name is "The saint's reverse harem is omnipotent and the saint is more omnipotent than you could dare imagine".
May 25, 2021 10:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was quite tense... and damn Sei managed to cast the ultimate attack, she's definitely OP now
May 25, 2021 10:54 AM

Dec 2013
It went from 0 to 11 super quick, She could really use the offensive training that Aira is getting.
May 25, 2021 11:26 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Given thats its the forbidden library high security is to be expected. The revelation that Sei was a gamer back in her world was quite the surprise. The grand malgus sure was earger to know the secret about the saints unique magic. Can't blame him i guess since this is legend class magic after all. The expedition into the woods though sure provided some interesting action in the form of the fight against the corrupted creatures. Sei's awakening of her new magic though sure was dramatic but damm timely.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2021 11:46 AM

Oct 2019
Well.. that's a fast subjugation. So the thought of saving people precious to her is what trigger this saint magic eh?
May 25, 2021 12:28 PM

Aug 2020
That hairpin isn't enchanted, she just has plot armour.
May 25, 2021 1:34 PM

Nov 2013
I loved this episode, once again sei isn't just some damsel in distress but she is a strong independent woman (with a little bit of dependence from her crush but that's okie) and she always comes to save the day, awesome!
May 25, 2021 2:10 PM

Nov 2018
Oxalyc said:
Ethan created a huge surprise kicking out Arthur like that, truly a briliant move, he really is saving this garbage anime, this would be the worst one of the season if he hadnt been there. Im looking forward for the next episode only to see if he will be able to succeed, I noly care about him, the others can just die in atrocious pain.

Those characters don't exist in this show. I think you posted in the wrong place.
May 25, 2021 2:27 PM

May 2009
Every episode is just making me love Drewes more and more. I need him in all the episodes.
May 25, 2021 3:00 PM
Mar 2015
Now that is overkill
May 25, 2021 3:06 PM

Apr 2015
The ending was to be expected. The ornament kicking in to protect Sei, but what followed afterwards was pretty impressive. The power of Sei what we have seen so far was not even close to what she really is capable of. Her power seems to be affected by her emotions. I mean, we can't have her crush dying in front of her can we. :p
May 25, 2021 6:28 PM
Feb 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Man what an episode, seijo is not a show that I expect sakuga from, but that final fight sequence and Sei’s subsequent awakening was stunning. Absolutely beautiful end to the episode. The elation on drewes face as sei awakened her powers was hilarious lol. I still think she’s only scratched the surface of what she’s capable of. As her relationships continue to develop, so to will her powers. Can’t wait to see what these final few episodes bring. Definitely the hidden gem of the season.

I agree! Didnt expect they'll animate the fight scene that good. I've been looking forward to this scene since the anime began.
May 25, 2021 6:31 PM
Feb 2021
expired_0 said:

I'm not sure if this was said as a joke or that you didn't watch the previous episodes of the anime.
May 25, 2021 6:45 PM
Jan 2016
I know some people say that the end was cliché, but just observe the details on how she casts the magic. She thought of special people the times she cast it

Well, the last one was dramatic af but damn, we don't really have much romance so let's have a lil bit of it.

And well, Yuri is the king of kings

May 25, 2021 6:49 PM
Jan 2016
expired_0 said:

a what? She was protected with ice magic and Al is an ice magic-user

Anyways, I'm pretty sure she would have been safe without the hairpin
May 25, 2021 7:43 PM

Mar 2014
lmao there's really not much happening in this ep. just a showcase of sei's overpowering once again.
May 25, 2021 8:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh finally, i get to see Sei participation as a saint for the expedition team to the western woods areas. About the Saintly Conjury. The key to unlock her powerful attacking saint conjury, actually was kinda simple. The strong desire to help the others. The more her desire for a certain individu accumulated, the stronger the power is coming out of her body. The result will be different as how she wish to use the conjury. Either to attack the miasma, and vanished it, or imbued it to the plants, which has been shown earlier, how it happened and its benefits. Its all depends on Sei of how that power can be the benefit to her desires. Well, nothing matters other than, Sasuga Sei-sama! I really hope she can using the power out of her consciousness already, like the usual mage casting their spells.

Also, Drewes needs to chill the fuck down from Sei. Cause its starting to get on my nerves already, ngl xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 25, 2021 8:08 PM

Oct 2008
Sei reached her Limit Break! and it was omnipotently powerful!!
5/5.

May 25, 2021 8:12 PM

Jan 2021
The show definitely got a lot more interesting for me. Excited to see what else sei can discover.
May 25, 2021 8:15 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, Sei being Sei. Just as the series title suggests, nothing can compare to Sei's powers.

Not to mention Sei's too caring, she doesn't like going on expeditions, but she still goes cause she doesn't want anyone getting hurt... She thinks about others before herself (unlike that stupid ass Prince)

And Yuri... getting a bit TOO excited huh?... lol

Meanwhile.... the Knight Commander is still racking up the Points... It's already pass the MAX LOVE meter. (and looks like Max Love unlocked Sei's power, LOL)

(also, the episode of Sei embueing Plants with magic power, the OP'ing literally spoiled it since the beginning, lol, and as expected, her power worked cause she was thinking of "protecting everyone")

___ ___ ___

Shingster said:
The revelation that Sei was a gamer back in her world was quite the surprise.

Not really... at this point, majority of people in the entire world has played some sort of RPG game. Especially people in Japan, pretty sure 90% of ppls in Japan has owned a Nintendo console at one point of their life. (And I can safely say that 100% of people here has played a game in their life)
amlgMay 25, 2021 8:25 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 25, 2021 8:40 PM
Jan 2020
Despite it being obvious what was going to happen it was still very satisfying seeing Sei do some serious purification.
May 26, 2021 12:05 AM

Aug 2019
“Jesus” that line had me dying
May 26, 2021 12:37 AM

Dec 2020
sei's getting more and more op. grand guy also notices the romance between her and hawks, thats cute. ngl i laughed really hard at that last part though idk why
May 26, 2021 2:40 AM

Jan 2011
mneav3 said:
The fight in the wood was interesting until Sei killed all the monsters in a second with one word.. disappointing.. Sei is too powerful.

Well, the show is literally called "The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent". The moment they started fighting these basic looking monsters it became obvious that she is gonna obliterate them in a sec. Stronger monsters will show up in the future, probably.
π”Šπ”¬π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔑𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔀𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”₯𝔬π”ͺ𝔒.
𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”­π”©π”žπ” π”’ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔀𝔩𝔢 π”΄π”žπ”°π”±π”’ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 𝔦𝔫 𝔦𝔱.

May 26, 2021 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
My god again Albert being hurt by that monster I hope he stays alive at least.
May 26, 2021 4:40 AM

Jun 2016
really interesting show to watch !!
May 26, 2021 7:23 AM

Oct 2016
"Jesus" that was a really great episode! This is probably my favorite role of Yui Ishikawa, of course I love her serious and monotonous voice roles, but it's the first time I heard her in a role like this and, it's pretty nice.

Sei's monologue in the garden really shows how different Sei and Aira views are in being transported into this world.

Didn't expect some beautiful fight animations here but I'll take it. That was definitely saintly conjury that Sei used, she purified the miasma and dusted the monsters, that scene was beautiful as fuck though. Who needs a DPS when you got a Godly support, and nobody can try to kill Sei's man and get away with it. That's 2 times now that Albert would have been dead if it weren't for Sei lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode, looks like she's finally going to be officially recognized as the saint, what's gonna happen to Aira though.
May 26, 2021 7:31 AM

Jun 2020
For me, the SOL parts are what makes me love this anime. But the animation was great during the fight, nothing sloppy & we got to see Hawke-sama in action, so I’m not complaining ( ˘ ³Λ˜)♥︎ He’s so dreamy. That last part was missing Sei just running into his arms crying & hugging him, they forgot that bit while going from 0 to 100 real quick lol

Sei OPness is almost on par with Anos Voldigoad lol it’s effortless to her. I want to be Sei. I really do. She’s surrounded by all these hot men who are just drawn to her with the hottest one literally head over heels for her & she’s doing nothing. Come on Sei!!!!!! Lol

Glad we saw more of Jude too. He’s so cuteeeeee

κ•€ but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing
κ•€

May 26, 2021 10:31 AM

Mar 2014
Yawnnnn.... this ep is boring and the fight was disappointing
May 26, 2021 11:57 AM
Apr 2021
That ending was maybe cliché but it was exactly what I needed. I guess the power of love is what fuels her saints magic and that just makes me happy because it means she realy likes Al
May 26, 2021 10:05 PM
Jul 2018
Wow. Sei got awakening and her power is so powerful. The ending in this episode was a bit surprise.
Sei's reverse harem is more and more increase. If I'm a female, I envy her :D
May 26, 2021 11:19 PM

Feb 2020
And then by the power of friendship... cmon now ‘-‘

May 27, 2021 12:46 AM
Mar 2021
Best episode of all though damn this episode is good no complains
May 27, 2021 7:10 AM

Sep 2013
You can see the quality increased this ep, nice.
May 27, 2021 6:00 PM

Oct 2017
I want more anime like this one
May 28, 2021 4:46 AM

Jan 2016
Ahh yes. the classic "やめて!!!"

Never gets old
May 28, 2021 11:38 PM

Apr 2009

That face, voice, and subtitle on that frame was so meme-worthy! ROTFLMAO
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 29, 2021 6:39 AM
Dec 2019
miniika said:
Oxalyc said:

Those characters don't exist in this show. I think you posted in the wrong place.
i was about to say the same thing
May 30, 2021 12:59 AM

Mar 2010
Mage creeps me out. Looks like she purified the forest.
May 31, 2021 12:00 AM
Apr 2021
I think Sei is getting more lovable and quite endearing. As the episodes role on, it appears most of the staff working on the anime - and the VA's are hitting their stride, the cuts are getting better, the voice acting is hitting the mark quite well now as well.

I hope they can keep it up for the rest of the season.

(Also I didn't realize the "saintly conjy" could heal cloths as well - it's the first thing that has really annoyed me all season... the fact that Commander Hawkes cloths where suddenly repaired after the monster byte - more annoying then the sub title guy calling him Commander Drewes)

May 31, 2021 4:05 PM

Jan 2020
¡Su-ba-ra-shi! The best episode

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
γˆγˆγ„οΌ γͺんでも やって γ‚„γ‚‹
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2021

109 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 14, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 6, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2021

60 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2021

91 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 6:26 AM

» Magical abduction okay?

middle_pickup - Feb 23

23 by Ragon_Qc »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.