Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 24, 2021 9:51 AM
Aug 2015
I really love this series and i really want more seasons i can wait for them but will it get them unlike Yuru Camp△ i can't read the manga until they translate it into English
May 24, 2021 10:55 AM

Jul 2015
You really want 4th season of exact same thing?

May 24, 2021 2:22 PM
Jul 2020
Piromysl said:
That’s just the enjoyment of people who like Slice of life sometimes. The same thing again and again.
May 24, 2021 7:36 PM
Aug 2015
Yes i would gladly take another season of Is the Order a Rabbit it's a personally favorite for me especially season 2 i love the characters and this series is in my opinion the most adorable series ever made i gave all 3 seasons a 9 out 10 rating
May 25, 2021 1:50 AM
Jul 2018
Piromysl said:

Ya know that the next few chapters after Bloom takes place outside of their village?
May 25, 2021 5:10 AM
Aug 2015
I had a feeling it did given the ending of Bloom they could be in Italy or America or anywhere in the world so long as these characters continue to be both enjoyable and adorable the location doesn't matter to much but i would like them to go back to the rabbit house at some point
May 25, 2021 2:07 PM

Jul 2015
Mehcky-Man said:
Piromysl said:

Ya know that the next few chapters after Bloom takes place outside of their village?

Do we have anything else besides setting change for this few chapters?
New characters introduced, character development or story progression?

Maybe we'll finally get that long awaited Grocery Store arc, which will hit different.

May 25, 2021 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
Piromysl said:
Mehcky-Man said:

Maybe we'll finally get that long awaited Grocery Store arc, which will hit different.
bro it’s just a slice of life. Yuru Camp changes nothing either. Also I mean that the entirety of the setting changes for most of the chapters.
May 25, 2021 5:13 PM
Aug 2015
I can't say since i am anime only but Chino has already gone through some change since season 1 one of the things i really love about this anime is that Chino is kinda closed off but having Cocoa around has given Chino the chance to open up more we have even seen her sing in Sing for You i hope that becomes a somewhat normal thing i would love to hear Tiny Christmas Party in a future episode new characters i think has a high chance of happening given the new setting they will probably meet new people it's all hopeful thinking right now but regardless i just want to watch more and hopefully we will see more character development and story progression but with Slice of Life anime just seeing the characters interact with each other is enough to make it highly enjoyable if you enjoy the characters and i do enjoy them
May 27, 2021 3:52 PM
Apr 2021
Please give me another season.
May 27, 2021 9:12 PM
Aug 2015
I think you mean seasons but yes we need more
Jun 16, 2021 7:18 PM

Feb 2021
I'll gladly take more seasons for this depression medicine.
Jul 13, 2021 2:38 AM

Sep 2019
yes please, we need at least 10 more seasons
Oct 5, 2021 4:55 AM

May 2013
If you care about a new season buy the bluray, it gives them more incentive if the sales are good.
Oct 5, 2021 10:16 AM
Aug 2015
I did buy the Blu-rays released by Sentai Filmworks and i bought the Magical Girl Chino Figure i really want Sentai to release a Limited Edition Box Set for the series i would easily buy that this series is my favorite moe anime everyone else says K-ON! or Non Non Biyori i say Is the Order a Rabbit??
Oct 16, 2021 10:43 AM

Apr 2021
This show is honestly SOL at its best.

It reminds me of lucky Star in the sense that there IS no point. There’s no end goal. It’s just pure enjoyment.

A fourth season would be great. Also, the digital version of the first manga is out! (In English) Maybe soon we’ll get a physical release
My poor signature was removed because it “took up too much space”
Oct 21, 2021 12:07 PM
Apr 2021
Its my favorite SOL only behind Non Non Biyori. It has been sold quite a bit and is popular in Japan. I hope that at some point a fourth season will be announced.
Oct 23, 2021 1:24 AM
Dec 2017
Yeah will be so excited if there is gonna be fourth season. I love this anime cause everything it's just like get balance and perfect. You found some cute and funny character in one of the most beautiful place in the world. That is just makes my heart get melted.

Ohh yeah, about repeated scene over over again in different seasons, you know that's part of slice of life anime. That is one of the ingredients to make that genre become so chilling and warming.

In case you don't understand, it means that slice of life is not your genre. Everyone has a different taste.
Nov 9, 2021 7:19 AM

Jul 2012
Piromysl said:
Mehcky-Man said:

Just seeing this, but LOL did you even watch season 3? The subtle character development over time has made this series so good.
Dec 29, 2021 3:05 AM

Mar 2018
Just finished watching all three seasons + OVA + movie within a few weeks, now I need a fourth season as well.
Jan 2, 2022 7:34 AM

Apr 2011
I'm hopping there'll be a 4th season too. Can't get enough of this anime.
MagitoJan 2, 2022 7:37 AM
Jan 7, 2022 4:57 PM
Mar 2020
I just finished watching all the season, ova, movie. Now I need another season
Jan 25, 2022 7:10 PM
Apr 2014
There are never enough GochiUsa. We need more seasons.
Jan 27, 2022 3:32 PM

Apr 2018
There are generally two kinds of CGDCT shows: ones that have weak characterization and desperately try to keep the audience engaged by being "cute," but ultimately failing at that, and then there are ones that have strong characterization and an endearing cast of characters, these ones are legitimately cute, so they don't have to force it. This show is one of the latter. Watching it just warms my heart! I'd be thrilled if it got another season.
Jan 27, 2022 3:40 PM

Apr 2018
Piromysl said:
Mehcky-Man said:

Character development and story progression are often overvalued. I find characterization, aesthetic appeal, sound design, and background art are of greater importance. GochiUsa certainly has good characterization, though it isn't without subtle character development too. If you want more overt character development and a large scale, shifting story, may I recommend Legend of the Galactic Heroes instead? It's good.
Apr 15, 2022 5:04 PM
Apr 2022
Piromysl said:
Mehcky-Man said:

there is. if i remember correctly calculating perfectly, if they really release the 4th season, it would take the vacation arc that spent at least almost 2 volumes and introduce 3 new characters. Thats not only would give boost in interaction & character development, but also advancing the story a lot.

The general picture is this: they go vacation to the city (you know with big buildings and a lot of tourist attractions, just imagine Vienna). They sleep together in a hotel at night, go around the city at noon, sometimes split woth each other because they want to see different things, create new pairing based on different interest. Meet new people, etc... You see, something normal with some not so normal people (cute).

And for us, a normal person who have their own life and be locked in with all of our responsibility & role in life, watching others (cute girl) normal yet also carefree life would be so much entertaining. To see something that we dont have, yet feel so near and different is enjoyable, you know.
May 2, 2022 7:54 AM
Mar 2022
I would love to have a season 4. I just want more wholesomeness.

More topics from this board

» New Anime Hype?

Parataxicalis - Jan 17, 2022

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

43 by Rasco »»
Feb 25, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Dec 26, 2020

75 by HibiChika »»
Feb 18, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

34 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2020

35 by 1Konochi »»
May 5, 2023 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.