Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 25, 2021 9:39 AM

Oct 2016
Oxalyc said:
Wtf you just quoted everything that was awfully bad in the anime and used it as qualities for your summary, how is that even possible ?? Unlike you I definitely dont look forward for the next episode, Im actually looking backwards.

Good for you man, that's your opinion and I respect it.
May 25, 2021 11:18 AM

Mar 2019
Now this is good sailing anime for it’s genre... god this one’s a cure to me after weekly episodes of that osananajimi anime. Man tamura, last episode you brought things down but your mature ways on things here felt relaxing. My mind using anime-love-algorithm says further things might go to tamura x rio. Nice ship sailing ryo-san... funny reaction there random person during presentation(lol ikeme buzinessman). Nice straightforwardness dear Hanazawa Arie... love the op and ed 👌
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
May 25, 2021 11:27 AM
Aug 2020
bro i can't anymore, i just want ichika and ryou together, like imma pissed if i dont get to see that. only anime tho, in real life that shit is weird af and call the cops
May 25, 2021 1:47 PM

Nov 2013
it would be just so perfect if tamaru kun ended up with ichika chan and ryo san ended up with his coworker but you cant always get what you wish for amirite
anyways i feel like what ichika is feeling towards ryo is probably just that she likes the attention and she can possibly be confusing this for love
May 25, 2021 2:25 PM

Apr 2018
Ichika finally deciding her answer with Tamaru. That ending tho.
May 26, 2021 5:24 AM

Feb 2011
Yes, we are definitely will get to see more drama between Ichika x Ryou ship : for one Ichika is admitting that she has special feelings for Ryou by her rejecting Tamaru that she will move forward towards her feelings, she perhaps having plans to confess to him at one point after she finally becomes an adult ( that drawing a cherry blossom symbolize " spring time" in her heart where her feelings had start to bloom, while Ryou is going to turn the opposite affect in the latest in what he heard from Arie, ( a beautiful flower that's soon wilted inside of his heart that symbolize his love for Ichika will forever be unrequired) I'm guessing he's going to hold back his feelings for the sake of Ichika thinking he isn't the right man worthy of her love: and that their age-gap will only bring conflict to their relationship. Ryou never had that thought in mind when he fall in love for the first time, now that he heard that possibility, knowing him he's going to make decisions that will make Ichika happy where he thinks he isn't a part of of her happiness: if only Ryou knew how special Ichika sees him. I'm so ready for more drama of my favorite ship, their bond is going to get stronger and stronger after overcoming this given obstacle that will prove their love is "real and true" all along, YES BRING IT!!!!

From here we going to see more of Ryou new development of his character, And that will build more love towards his character.
May 27, 2021 1:56 AM
Nov 2016
Am I the only one pretending Ryo-san is a lot younger like... 20-22 years old? It's the only way I can watch this without thinking how wrong this is ><''
May 27, 2021 8:48 AM
Jun 2012
Not sure why I expected otherwise but of course she rejects the superior option just like the guy is about to do. I'd give this a 0/5 if I could.
May 28, 2021 1:48 AM

Feb 2008
Tamaru takes it like a champion, or like the calm guy he is.

I doubt Arrietty can become an obstacle for Ichika and Ryo, but I just hope something happens so I can enjoy the show like I was before the confessions.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
May 29, 2021 9:01 AM

Mar 2018
Man. Why was Tamaru added only to bring pain; one of my favorite, if not my favorite, characters.

Arie going on the offensive, can't say that I don't see where she is coming from.
May 29, 2021 10:58 AM

Feb 2021
This show is good at providing cliffhanger endings. Next episode seems like it will clarify a lot in terms of where this is going to end up. The bar scene at the end was great, looking forward to seeing Ryo's reaction in the next one.
May 29, 2021 3:50 PM
Jan 2016
Tamaru got rejected, who would have guessed. But I can't say I'm sad. At least in this way he'll (hopefully) start to distance himself from Ichika and those two creepy blondes. There is apparently no salvation for her, but Tamaru can still be helped. He was too good for this show anyway.
On a side note, gotta love how the blonde girl only apologises once she gets her way. Wonder if she'd have been so understanding if it had been her creepy brother the one being rejected.
May 29, 2021 7:44 PM

Jun 2019
Welp, I thought I could make it to the end, but it looks like the ride stops here.

I don’t know why they are dragging this out so much. The love triangles shouldn’t have taken up so much screentime and even when they are done with the main relationship doesn’t progress. At this point, if they do get together (which was always the case) then all this time has been wasted with meaningless conflict. However, if they don’t get together then the shift would be too abrupt and this entire series would feel like blue-balling.

This anime was never anything special, but what kept me going was the occasionally fun interactions between characters that now seems to be M.I.A. now that is has taken itself so seriously.

Also, why is the recording quality for the VAs so bad this entire series? Are hey recording on their phones? Is that was the mixing feels like shit or is it the mixing that is making the voice quality sound like shit?

I doubt I will come back to finish it, but it could happen if I get bored enough.
May 31, 2021 12:42 AM
Jun 2016
I think this is the only romance anime I have ever watched where I don't actually hate the rivals. It's genuinely hard for me to pick the best couple. Usually, rivals just annoy me but this feels so wholesome in the weirdest way.

I'm surprised by how well this anime has kept my attention and it's so much better than I expected. The ending to this episode has me extremely frustrated but in a good way, I'm so excited for episode 10. What will Ryo's response be to Arie? Will Ichika finally tell Ryo that she loves him back? t's so frustrating that Ichika is finally starting to realize her feelings for Ryo while he is starting to doubt his feelings toward her. UGH this episode is so painfully entertaining xd
Jun 1, 2021 5:16 PM

Jul 2019
Wow the progress here is great.

Lowkey want to know if Ryo x Ichika won't happen because I have no clue.
Jun 6, 2021 12:10 AM
May 2021
Tamaru letting Ichika friendzone him.....

Geeze.....what a putz !

Damn.... that's why you do not let woman friendzone you. He should have just cut her off completely because now he will become Ichika's do-me-a-favor-please guy without her ever rewarding him properly for all he will do for her. At least soapland girls and rent-a-girlfriends get compensated for her actions.
Jun 6, 2021 8:16 AM

Aug 2013
Confessions everywhere.

So Tamura got rejected.

And Arie went all out. It sucks knowing how things will go.

Jun 9, 2021 1:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I'm not surprised that Tamura got rejected... and now Arie confessed to Ryou but I expect her to be rejected as well, it's really everything for Ryou x Ichika
Jun 18, 2021 2:10 PM

May 2009
The only show where I like the two rival characters the best. Tamaru and Arriety best characters. :')
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jul 3, 2021 8:46 PM
Dec 2020
Matsushima is my favorite character I just really like her so much. This story is great man the op and Ed are bangers time to finish it up😭😂🔥❤️❤️👍🏻.
Aug 15, 2021 2:53 AM

Jul 2015
Good to see Ryo realised how immature he is and that the age gap might cause some troubles. Also great to see Tamaru standing firm after getting rejected and above all Ichika confirming her own feelings although she's still a bit unsure.

Feb 5, 2022 1:25 PM
May 2020
love confession coming left, right and centre this episode
Feb 5, 2022 1:25 PM
May 2020
love confession coming left, right and centre this episode
Mar 13, 2022 4:52 AM

Jul 2021
Lol this episode is painful but I do feel kind of relieve though sad the side characters didn't get an opportunity to choose who they love, but eh your initial crush shouldn't be obligated to choose them, they must find their real love!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 12, 2022 7:06 AM

Aug 2021
She just straight up said it.
Jul 19, 2022 6:26 AM

Apr 2011
It was kinda expected she'll reject him. And I can already see Arrietty will have the same fate.

Age-gap? Not a problem. I see older men having relationships with underage girls, or teenage boys with older women. And even in anime, a teenage boy dating a thousand year old loli. Heh. Also, Ichika will soon graduate. Ryou just have to wait.

But the problem for me is, not the age-gap but the two, Ichika and Ryou doesn't seem compatible with each other. Of course that's just my opinion and I already see those two together in the last three episodes.

Apr 30, 2023 7:31 PM

Oct 2022
I hope Ryo learns that what he feels for Ichika only sprung from here calling him a creep and brushing him off. Experiencing something real from a girl that he never gets. That he never actually liked her at first, but as he got to know her found out that yes in fact he does like her. BUT that he can do the same thing with other girls too. He wont know if he likes them at first till he gets to know them on a personal level.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

146 by arceprog »»
Feb 23, 11:02 AM

» I love Rio! Who's with me?

mufarari - Feb 15

4 by TrayC-3PO »»
Feb 16, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2021

116 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Clas1ck - Mar 29, 2021

274 by suyumanda »»
Oct 21, 2023 7:39 AM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

98 by b_a_d »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.