Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Farewell, My Dear Cramer
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2021 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, that baseball game was priceless.

On the other hand, Nozomi showed a lot of her determination and played like a champ during her soccer match. She should probably be more careful of her foot though. Outside of the soccer field, there's also some insight on the adults and their own feelings about the games in general. One of the more serious episodes imo.
May 23, 2021 9:26 AM

Jun 2019
We saw some baseball action in this episode. Still can't get used to Noriko, she's annoying. But, just before their soccer match, Nozomi injured her foot. The coach told her to take it easy, but she wasn't ready to bench herself so early. Naoko sensei doesn't know the defense so she asked Gorou sensei to help him and he brought his junior who has already played for Japan, Takahagi Katsuo.

He was quite harsh with his words to Gorou. He may be a lazy coach but that was mean. Gorou sensei's past was quite interesting to see and how Takahagi used to idolize him. That was quite a character development for Gorou Sensei. I'm glad that the girls still believe in him after all that he's been through. Definitely a more serious episode this time.
Pre_YumMay 23, 2021 9:31 AM
May 23, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
Nozomi's a public target by everyone, and more disasters to come.

The softball game, and Nozomi got trashed hard, even from Aya the princess who is better at any sport other than soccer. Other than her willingness to keep playing soccer, all other circumstances she tries to pull it through despite having injuries.

A stalker situation for a coach that is Coach "Panda Eyes" Goro's junior Kazuo "Katsuo" Takahagi, a surprise showing for another friend in need of someone who doesn't take his job seriously after excelling well in his young days, falling short due to injuries (to that I think that the parallels between him and Nozomi paint a grim picture), and going into coaching where it all fell apart.

Determination will only bring them so far to have a fire for passion, and Coach Katsuo is a learning lesson of Goro's character development.
May 23, 2021 10:03 AM

Feb 2020
The obligatory baseball episode. Not a big fan of these.

Poor Nozomi. I feel sorry for her.

SerafosMar 30, 2:04 AM
May 23, 2021 10:11 AM
Sep 2019
Obviously one of the better episodes usage, great ost also, I don't have much expectations with this series, but it always surprises in different ways, sometimes it gives a episode of laughter, and sometimes a great backstory, credit to the manga too, the animation was below average to start with, but I think it was intentional the whole time, they are desperately trying to give comical designs to support the little comedies this show pulls off, along with tackling the main areas.
May 23, 2021 10:21 AM

Oct 2017
Felt bad for the coach after learning his past. Even if u got talent lady luck doesn't shine on everyone in the world of sports.
May 23, 2021 11:30 AM

Jul 2011
I get the determination to stay on field,but say that a foot injury is as same as a shoulder injury to a football match isn't very wise.

Now how long until the coach realize that the team that he is now, is a team where he can coach with his heart content, seeing that the players love the game not the regular positions. Knowing his story he have the same potential of Tatsumi from Giant Killing.
May 23, 2021 11:38 AM

Jul 2016
Why we didn't get this episode earlier? The coach's backstory is the most interesting thing in this anime so far.
BlichoBoy said:
I get the determination to stay on field,but say that a foot injury is as same as a shoulder injury to a football match isn't very wise.

Now how long until the coach realize that the team that he is now, is a team where he can coach with his heart content, seeing that the players love the game not the regular positions. Knowing his story he have the same potential of Tatsumi from Giant Killing.

I got the same Tatsumi's vibes from this. I can't wait for the next episodes, where i hope that we get more soccer matches.
May 23, 2021 12:15 PM

Nov 2013
so the coach isn't actually a good for nothing after all ka
May 23, 2021 12:26 PM

Dec 2014
Non-chan really should take care of herself more. Trying to hit a baseball with her foot was in no way a good idea.

Great episode, really liked the focus on Goro. Finally learnt his backstory, what happened to him and why he still sticks around. Really liked that he let Non-chan play a little more but still admonished her for taking her injury lightly.

I really liked the moment when all the girls disagreed when Katsuo mentioned that Goro might have lost his passion for football. As Katsuo himself says, I hope they can heal his broken passion and bring it back to the surface again.
May 23, 2021 2:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Frustation enveloped Onda after two times couldn't made a debut. Lol at her, injuring herself with such a silly way to counter Shiratori roasting. Its managed to silence her, but its also cost her foot and can't perform well in the last match. However, its looks like her condition awakening the depression look coach dude into did something nicely, for the first time. Well, its worked. She managed to pass the through ball to the fuckin Shiratori, and finally finishing all the job. End of game, continued to the knock-out match.

Another ex top japanese player appeared at the girls. He brought some good stories, about that panda-eye depressing coach dude. Well, thats actually deep. Never expect such a backstory. Its explained why he was so fuckin dead looking. Its a trauma, and the dude watching them to heal all the sad past story. I hope he can make more great contribution, to finally brushing off all my negative view toward you, coach xd. Thats it.

Well, the next kinda get some full match episode against that red team, can't wait for it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 23, 2021 4:46 PM

Nov 2013
oh there was a Sporting Clube Portugal reference, yay, champions this year :D

Honda sacrifice gave them the lead, good last pass :D the way she gets injured is kinda dumb tho LOL

can't believe the blonde actually scored a good goal and not just a bounce like last time haha

cool story about the coach, no wonder he doesn't wanna talk after what happened

was looking at the MAL page for the manga, it's so short wtf...
winddevil1May 23, 2021 4:55 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 23, 2021 11:43 PM

Apr 2021
Ohh boy we can really see Naoshi's emotional fingerprint in this episode.
May 24, 2021 3:17 AM
Jul 2018
The coach's flashback was cool to see, it's really good to know more about the characters.
May 24, 2021 4:45 AM

Oct 2016
Non-chan can't catch a fucking break lmao, please stop embarrassing my girl, though I can't imagine the pain of kicking a baseball, that's gotta fucking hurt a lot. Pretty good episode!

I respect Onda's drive and her analogy with that famous football player's shoulder injury, but a leg and a shoulder is very different in a football match lmao. But, at least she was able to contribute before she was subbed out. And does my eyes deceive me, Shiratori actually scored a goal without any trickery!

We finally see Coach Fukatsu's backstory. Yeah, that's gotta suck for someone who's so passionate about football, his career ruined by an injury and then when he finally became a coach, his team can't understand him. But, that's where our Warabi girls come in, looking forward to when Coach Fukatsu starts giving tactics again and to the next episode.
May 24, 2021 5:55 AM

Dec 2020
aah. so panda eyes was a promising player that got injured, and when he tried to stick with soccer he was brought down. forced to have his passion taken away.

knowing all that, why did the new character say those horrible things to him lmao? it wasn't in the heat of the moment where things just spit out of your mouth, he started that convo himself

coach's backstory is so far the most interesting thing from this show. and it was a pretty generic one so that says a lot about the show. onda's injury was also pretty fuckin stupid she keeps doing stupid shit and bringing problems just so her team doesn't win bc she's op
May 24, 2021 6:38 AM
Apr 2017
Really great episode, they reshuffled a bit from the manga and I think it was a good choice for sure.

The manga is brilliant and it is definitely shone in this part of the anime.
May 26, 2021 1:56 AM
Sep 2015
I hope Panda teacher and his junior are married for real and not just a "homo joke". I'm gonna assume they're both single (as same-sex marriage is not legal in Japan yet).
May 26, 2021 6:35 AM

Dec 2019
Surprising. This is probably the first good episode so far.
Jul 9, 2021 8:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It could have been a very tense match but they rushed/skipped it :(, funny new guys xD
Aug 20, 2021 7:22 AM

Jul 2015
While Onda getting injured was again a stupid move, I got to say Shiratori really pissing me off with her high-and-mighty attitude despite also having made mistakes. Interesting to learn the past of coach Fukatsu and why he doesn't coach properly.

Feb 6, 2022 11:35 PM

Nov 2013
What unprofessional idiot can injure himself for life at some training camp?
And did i get it right, he knew that one of the girls is injured and still permitted her to play? Now i see why he fucked up his career - he is total moron who believes that the injuries are nothing serious.
Also, why the pro male player is able to teach the girls how to defend but former pro female isn't?
GvendolineApr 27, 2023 4:31 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2021

36 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 1, 3:29 AM

» So i guess it's just bad?

KoroSensei024 - May 2, 2021

42 by Romax24245 »»
Apr 27, 2023 3:36 AM

» More seasons?

Sleeping_wolf_ - Jun 20, 2021

8 by Torcher_ »»
Oct 8, 2022 8:46 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2021

26 by samsince04 »»
Aug 14, 2022 3:29 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2021

125 by samsince04 »»
Aug 13, 2022 11:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.