Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 22, 2021 12:57 PM

Apr 2015
Ophelia with Antonio's voice is a massive throw off.

Amazing episode!

I was saying that 86 hits hard with it's deaths, but watching Vivy afterwards wasn't the greatest call. Let's say first that the animation and sound was fantastic as usual, no complaints there to what WIT Studio is flexing here. Antonio was being a selfish prick who didn't consider Ophelia's happiness at all. Ophelia's death however was quite a tough one to swallow, I was hoping that she would possibly be spared but seems too much damage was done to her already. T_T

So Diva is gone? We have Vivy back now but not sure if I actually wanted it to be the way they did it now. Let's see what the next episode brings, cause judging from the preview, Vivy might not be able to sing anymore. That would be bad.
May 22, 2021 12:58 PM

Jan 2020
I think this was my favorite fight in the series to date but even excluding that fight and the absolutely incredible 10/10 animation, it was still super good. That whole ending scene paired up with the song was just so well done and I really can't ask for more and I'm super satisfied. 5/5. I keep managing to get impressed every single week

May 22, 2021 1:13 PM
Aug 2016
This was easily the best episode so far! Even better than episodes 4 and 6. My goodness, so much clean Sakuga, and so much intense emotional content... man this really touched my heart, if I have to be honest. From Ophelia and Antonio's last words, to Diva and Vivy's conversation, especially during that magestic song. Wow... just wow. I am at a loss for words over here. This shit is amazing ;_;

5/5
May 22, 2021 1:27 PM

Sep 2019
That was a great fight, I loved the slow motion parts of it. I still don't see this having a satisfying conclusion in 4 episodes though.
May 22, 2021 1:30 PM

Oct 2019
I liked this lil "amnesia" arc. Puts things into perspective between Diva and Vivy.
May 22, 2021 1:37 PM

Sep 2020
Why Ophelia/Antonio want to committee suicide again I still don't get it ?

Other then that this episode is fantastic the fight scene was mind blowing and R.I.P Diva ,
May 22, 2021 1:45 PM
Apr 2021
As expected, this episode was great. I loved the animation of the action scenes and Matsumoto's tactics. Antonio and Ophelia's last moment did leave a hole in my heart, though. Beside that, I'm still a bit confused as to how or why Diva left. Was it because she fulfilled her mission, while Vivy has yet to do so?
May 22, 2021 1:55 PM
May 2019
ysacci said:
As expected, this episode was great. I loved the animation of the action scenes and Matsumoto's tactics. Antonio and Ophelia's last moment did leave a hole in my heart, though. Beside that, I'm still a bit confused as to how or why Diva left. Was it because she fulfilled her mission, while Vivy has yet to do so?

Diva left because she was hit by a program that erases her personality. Kakitani wanted to drag out Vivy out of Diva...
May 22, 2021 1:59 PM
Apr 2021
Ah, right. Her hand got exposed, I remember. It happened so quickly that I didn't seem to properly catch it. Thanks a lot for the explanation!
May 22, 2021 2:01 PM

Aug 2020
The ending of the episode was so good. It gave me goosebumps.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
May 22, 2021 2:10 PM
Apr 2017
Luthandorius said:
Co,mpared to the other episodes ... this one was pretty weak plot-wise. I'd say 2/4 (most others were 4 or so).

Not really interesting stuff - the author just made Divy lose memories of Vivy so he could fit in another arc that does not really seem to contribute a lot. (At least nothing major interesting.) Maybe to fill a few more episode.

Hopefully next episode will be better again.

This arc had development for Matsumoto and how Antonio is what he would have turned taking the mission by himself.

Let alone that we got confirmation how the Toak guy got technology ahead of its time, so it seems that Matsumoto is not the only one messing in time.

Diva is a paralel from Vivy how she found the answer to her mission but THE Vivy is still blocked after her trauma.

This arc literally gives more to the general plot than any of the last 3 arcs.
May 22, 2021 2:13 PM
Apr 2017
Laplace_kun said:
Except for two fights that are worth all the awards, I didn't get any depth in the dual antagonists motivations. What did this change? Ophelia might not have committed suicide, but she terminated!
Not to mention an entire floor of a building went up in flames and there's no alert on the audience whose life might be in danger. Let's just guess the two complexes are far apart. Also sasuga levels of security for a futuristic world!
Again the same question, why would an AI like Antonio develop emotions like rage and possesiveness? What goes into their programming? And I thought the sister series are the special "emotional" ones... Who warned Toak humandroid 40 years prior? Is the process behind Judgement Day already on the move in the background, under someone's clandestine planning?

This episode raised too many questions, and I hope it's intentional.

The point of the suicide was that people were arguing that the AI had souls for taking that decition for themselves, being killed is not the same.
May 22, 2021 2:22 PM

Oct 2012
The story, the music, the fight scenes... everything was just stunning. This show really might make it into my top 10 list at this rate.
May 22, 2021 2:27 PM
Dec 2011
Really liked this episode. Sad to see a version of vivy(Diva) get deleted. I know vivy will make her proud and continue on her mission to make people happy and to complete the singularity project. I'm excited to see how this series ends as so far it's been great.
May 22, 2021 2:44 PM
May 2019
Besides the music and animation, and the feels, I like how they handled the concept of partnership. Unlike Antonio that overrode Ophelia to accomplish the mission, Matsumoto made it his mission to reach out to his partner and work the Project together. Based from lines from last episode and this one, Matsumoto and Diva may have complaints about how they each operate, but they are partners and have some level of respect/concern (better term needed) for each other.

Now that all known factors are accounted for, where they will take the next 4 episodes is exciting. Are we at the last point of the Project since everything is accelerated? Since we're at 60 years, this would've been around the time Professor Matsumoto was born (he looks 40-ish in episode 1). There's a baby in the preview...but that's overthinking it.

Yeah, nobody bats an eye with all the destruction and noise... And Ophelia's still dead. (That should still negatively impact history/accelerate the AI progress). Lol. That's some next-level hacking to suppress that noise and info. Ü But episode still was good.

Speculation: What if Matsumoto is not the only thing sent back to the past, or the Singularity Project has more than one element (like using Kakitani to erase Diva, the last of the known sisters). Someone also posted why the AI didn't send anything back to the past as a counter...
May 22, 2021 3:00 PM

May 2016
this better win anime of the season.
May 22, 2021 3:23 PM
May 2021
I think Kakitani is the most well written character and no one can tell me otherwise, I was super confused about why he hates AI’s at first because the show doesn’t make his intentions obvious by spoon feeding me what he actually wants, but after thinking about it for a fat minute, I realized how real his actual character is, made the show a 9/10 to a solid 11/10
May 22, 2021 3:36 PM

Jun 2017
We got a rad fight again. Too bad Ophelia didn't make it in the end. I can't really side with Antonio on this one, he just selfishly took over her body in the first place. They could have exchanged those last farewell lines without all this turning into an absolute android fluid bath.

Kakitani is finally out, I thought he would have a deep reason for such hatred towards AIs but it was just a result of a past trauma involving one.

It's nice "old" Vivy is coming back but seems like all she will do is just suffer more if the preview is anything to go by...
May 22, 2021 4:17 PM
Nov 2020
ElPsyKongroo69 said:
Blue_Maroon said:

I have To Your Eternity in the tier below Vivy with 86, Tokyo Revengers, Odd Taxi, and Shadows House. Vivy has shown more than To Your Eternity has so far, which makes sense because one is a 13 episode series and the other has 13+ volumes of material.

Vivy backtracks too much on the way it wants to depict AI. Its very inconsistent. For me the only thing Vivy has over every other anime this season is its absolutely beautiful art and animation. The rest of the show is just above average.

Why is it inconsistent? I think that instead of repeating an established pattern, he uses his own way of thinking.
May 22, 2021 4:47 PM
Feb 2018
Blue_Maroon said:
ElPsyKongroo69 said:

Unfortunately To your Eternity exists which is clear of everything else this season

I have To Your Eternity in the tier below Vivy with 86, Tokyo Revengers, Odd Taxi, and Shadows House. Vivy has shown more than To Your Eternity has so far, which makes sense because one is a 13 episode series and the other has 13+ volumes of material.

I think from the storytelling alone, odd taxi is above those titles
May 22, 2021 5:09 PM

Apr 2012
All the singularities involving the sisters have been settled. With only 5 episodes left, I wonder if the only singularity left to solve is Vivy herself.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 22, 2021 5:20 PM

Jun 2014
That was one hell of a conclusion to this arc. Some more great action and Diva delivered an amazing performance. Vivy is officially back, and I'm excited to see what the last stretch of this show will offer.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 22, 2021 5:29 PM

Sep 2020
Diva is gone. All the Sisters known to the viewers are gone. Toak seems to be disbanded.
Got a feeling the next series of problems will involve the returning Vivy herself.
May 22, 2021 5:42 PM

Jul 2015
Wew, this episode was packed to the brim with content, I struggled a good amount to keep up with all of it (I feel that the subtitles work didn't help in some parts) but after reading some comments and my own thinking it think I more or less get it. If anyone reads this and understood things better or has other views please feel free to say it, I love this show a lot and I want to be able to fully follow and understand it.

Anyways, first of all, yeah, absolutely amazing action scenes, WIT animators flexing hard, I love how they nail the fact that AIs are fighting each other via their robotic movement and their inexpressive reactions to damage.

Now to the themes as I think they meant... oh, Antonio... He knew Ophelia could perform way better than she did, but instead of keeping supporting her, his logical AI decision was to take over her body and just do the nice perfomances himself... but then he realized what he really wanted was to hear Ophelia singing, and that wasn't going to happen anymore.

Antonio ditched Ophelia, but Matsumoto didn't ditch Vivy despite her attitude and the risky, unnecesary to their objectives actions she did, unlike Antonio, he kept supporting her. That, and him getting upset over his mission being called "inferior" to Antonio's, realizing why Vivy was upset as well when he told him that to her are two big pieces of development and extra affection I feel towards his character, I freaking love Matsumoto.

Then we have Kakitani, he hated how humanity tried to make AIs be AIs by giving them a mission to follow as if they were a standard program, but they also lead them to do other reckless, not really a true part of their mission things in the process (like his piano teacher sacrificing himself... or well, Vivy and all the things she has done for the sake of making people keep living to hear her sing), not to mention the funeral thing he showed (they mourn over the death of an AI... and then proceed to show his last moments? Imagine doing that in a normal funeral). AIs are AIs or AIs are human too, no middle point. In the end he wanted to just understand what was going on in the head of the AIs as they were doing those actions, that's why he wanted to know that from Vivy so badly... and failed to get a proper reply.

Now what I'm curious about is "Kakitani's revelation", considering the technology ahead of its time he had, looks like there is someone else pulling the strings in everything going on that we aren't aware of yet, with 4 episodes left I guess we will get to see who that is very soon.

The virus Diva was hit with ended up deleting her personality, returning Vivy to the control. I don't understand yet the answer she showed to Vivy during her performance... maybe is just the happiness of the performance? How much she loved seeing the excited faces of the public, admiring her outstanding job there? Man I can't wait to see what happens next arc!
May 22, 2021 5:59 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Farewell Diva. Welcome back, Vivy.
May 22, 2021 6:21 PM
Nov 2014
First off, Beautiful animation and incredible Fights.

That aside, this was SERIOUSLY confusing. Good enough that I'm curious as to head to this forum to try and figure out what I missed. But So confusing that I honestly have no idea what I just watched.

WHO EVEN IS THAT TOAK GUY WHO KEEPS FUCKING WITH VIVY? What does he want? Does he hate AI? Does he love AI? How is he an android all of a sudden? Who is his teacher? what did he want to know? I don't get him at all. His name is Kakitani, right? I got no clues. None.

Also, they did poor Ophelia wrong. Why introduce a sweet cutie only to have her be tragically killed after being posessed by a crazy robot? Thats messed up. Poor cutie >.<
May 22, 2021 6:29 PM
Jun 2019
I didn't fully get who that person was who fought against Diva and what antonios real intentions were. Was it really just because he wanted her just to sing for him?

I would like to know since I really like this show but maybe I already forgot some important aspects which let me understand this episode. Can somebody please explain?
May 22, 2021 7:23 PM

Dec 2020
Absolute fast pace with magnitude of events going on, spare no idle moment to think about everything. And the fight scenes are not only like movie tier production but also extremely well executed to satisfactory which is a surprise.

Story with Toak agent concluded but bit weird though, trauma from his android teacher that didn't listen to him and end up dead caused him griefs, at the same time he became distaste to idea of AI should be treated as human or not and become want to eradicate AI instead, and encountered Vivy and been chasing Vivy for answer because he found the similarity behavior of his android teacher on her. The mystery question was holding on forever, so much drama and still never got around to ask and then no more.. whaaat!

Ophelia side is simpler but indirect. Antonio laughs at the suicide only admits had lose hope which Matsumoto assumed the extreme emotions may caused errors which is leading to the suicide, and I never really understand why engage the combat.. even the end is illogical but i guess is there for the actions and emotional ride.

This episode really packed, and with only 4 episodes left for the finale.
May 22, 2021 8:00 PM
Nov 2020
Wew, this episode was packed to the brim with content, I struggled a good amount to keep up with all of it (I feel that the subtitles work didn't help in some parts) but after reading some comments and my own thinking it think I more or less get it. If anyone reads this and understood things better or has other views please feel free to say it, I love this show a lot and I want to be able to fully follow and understand it.

Anyways, first of all, yeah, absolutely amazing action scenes, WIT animators flexing hard, I love how they nail the fact that AIs are fighting each other via their robotic movement and their inexpressive reactions to damage.

Now to the themes as I think they meant... oh, Antonio... He knew Ophelia could perform way better than she did, but instead of keeping supporting her, his logical AI decision was to take over her body and just do the nice perfomances himself... but then he realized what he really wanted was to hear Ophelia singing, and that wasn't going to happen anymore.

Antonio ditched Ophelia, but Matsumoto didn't ditch Vivy despite her attitude and the risky, unnecesary to their objectives actions she did, unlike Antonio, he kept supporting her. That, and him getting upset over his mission being called "inferior" to Antonio's, realizing why Vivy was upset as well when he told him that to her are two big pieces of development and extra affection I feel towards his character, I freaking love Matsumoto.

Then we have Kakitani, he hated how humanity tried to make AIs be AIs by giving them a mission to follow as if they were a standard program, but they also lead them to do other reckless, not really a true part of their mission things in the process (like his piano teacher sacrificing himself... or well, Vivy and all the things she has done for the sake of making people keep living to hear her sing), not to mention the funeral thing he showed (they mourn over the death of an AI... and then proceed to show his last moments? Imagine doing that in a normal funeral). AIs are AIs or AIs are human too, no middle point. In the end he wanted to just understand what was going on in the head of the AIs as they were doing those actions, that's why he wanted to know that from Vivy so badly... and failed to get a proper reply.

Now what I'm curious about is "Kakitani's revelation", considering the technology ahead of its time he had, looks like there is someone else pulling the strings in everything going on that we aren't aware of yet, with 4 episodes left I guess we will get to see who that is very soon.

The virus Diva was hit with ended up deleting her personality, returning Vivy to the control. I don't understand yet the answer she showed to Vivy during her performance... maybe is just the happiness of the performance? How much she loved seeing the excited faces of the public, admiring her outstanding job there? Man I can't wait to see what happens next arc!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I think I understand this better now
May 22, 2021 8:12 PM
Feb 2021
Week over week this show gets better and better. Some top tier stuff here. Not sure I fully get the Antonio/Ophelia story but that's nothing a rewatch won't fix. Looking forward to seeing how their deaths affect the timeline.
May 22, 2021 9:11 PM
May 2020
A great episode. It is a sad thing that Diva is dead, both talking inside Archive is really emotional, especially when they're technically the same person. The fight sequence is POG. Now there's only one more arc with only 4 episodes, I can only hope for a great ending without getting rushed.
May 22, 2021 9:15 PM

May 2013
That was the best anime fight scene in 2021. It was the best episode among all the seasonals this week. RIP Onee-sama Diva. I'm kinda confused. Did Ophelia die twice?
May 22, 2021 9:43 PM
Jul 2018
Flawless. Perfect story, character development, fighting scenes. Very thought-provoking.
I knew Vivy comes back from Diva since before. The progress also stellar. I can't find right words again.
May 22, 2021 10:37 PM
May 2019
Zean_9435 said:
Why Ophelia/Antonio want to committee suicide again I still don't get it ?

Other then that this episode is fantastic the fight scene was mind blowing and R.I.P Diva ,

"Shut up!" was the direct answer (lol, so unanswered), but I felt that Antonio was in despair and wanted to end it. He saw things as Ophelia, and despite singing well, he is in anguish why people are "just content hearing her". He asked "what does she feel" when she doesn't seem to be able to meet her mission, but she shifted her mission to "become a singer worthy of him".

Not sure if this explains it, but that's how I interpreted it...
May 22, 2021 10:51 PM

Feb 2014
So we say farewell to the cheerful Diva. She was fun and inspiring to those around her. She even had Matsumoto go through a change in his ways. Never will we see her again.
Antonio and Ophelia had a possessive kinda relationship. It went too far and lost its true indication. Though he realized it at the end.

Kakitani's intro into the series was a reminder of the big bad finale.
Btw is he the same guy that Vivy saved from a falling debris?

Many people are redeeming this arc as the best yet in the series. But to me this is just the passing arc. The human-AI love arc was the best there ever was, no question.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 22, 2021 10:52 PM
May 2019
JuanlikesAnime said:
I didn't fully get who that person was who fought against Diva and what antonios real intentions were. Was it really just because he wanted her just to sing for him?

I would like to know since I really like this show but maybe I already forgot some important aspects which let me understand this episode. Can somebody please explain?

This is the same guy saved by Vivy in episode 6. He received instructions from the future (probably similar method to how Matsumoto got sent back in time) that he can meet Vivy 40 years in the future. He'd be dead by then, so he probably also got instructions how to transfer consciousness to an android body (his tech was ahead of its time).

Antonio wanted to support Ophelia (his mission) and went overboard controlling her. As Ophelia, he can't understand why even if she sings well, she's seems unable to meet her mission. After Matsumoto linked with him via cable, he realized her mission to make everyone happy has "singing worthy of him" at its core.

(Or at least this is how I understood these events) Ü
May 22, 2021 11:10 PM

Jan 2021
Damn, as always. After this episode, how can anybody think Matsumoto is evil? Probably the best episode so far, but you can say that about all of the episodes so far. My boy Tappei (and WitStudio), putting in the hours for this wonderful experience.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

May 22, 2021 11:18 PM

Jan 2019
Holy damn, that animation is something else. This episode was a 5/5 in every aspect.
May 22, 2021 11:31 PM
Apr 2021
Let me phrase this
The fighting scene is top notch I never imagine that a diva AI can have a fighting scene even better than those so called action anime
Never a disappointment. good writing ..sad (in a good way ^^)storyline, great fight, and the way diva left is so heart wrenching...

For those wondering about vivy and diva, inside her body there are two entities one is Diva the singer AI (the original)whose main purpose to sing for human happiness, the other is vivy, an Android whose kill other android to prevent human-AI war. After episode six, Vivy personality was kinda locked away, leaving Diva as the main entity..during the episode 8 finale, Diva personality got a virus that lead to the personality erasure...(Diva)..before Diva gone forever, she left her body on Vivy's care...as Vivy is not an Idol..she won't be able to sing anymore...That singing part was...Diva farewell
The anime has skyrocketing to 11/10 ;p
4nimedominionMay 23, 2021 6:04 AM
May 22, 2021 11:33 PM
Aug 2020
unafruta said:
ElPsyKongroo69 said:

Vivy backtracks too much on the way it wants to depict AI. Its very inconsistent. For me the only thing Vivy has over every other anime this season is its absolutely beautiful art and animation. The rest of the show is just above average.

Why is it inconsistent? I think that instead of repeating an established pattern, he uses his own way of thinking.

Its just that one episode AI seems to be more robotic and in another they're almost indistinguishable from humans. Also it's made to seem that the mission is the only reason for existence for AI but they're constantly finding loopholes and technicalities to do other things.
May 22, 2021 11:38 PM

Jan 2021
Holy Shit ! Those action scenes.
Sasuga Wit Sama !!!

Best episode so far
May 22, 2021 11:54 PM
Oct 2007
As much as I like the action scenes, the story plot for this arc is probably my least favorite, considering that it was spread between 3 episodes.

Antonio and Ophelia part was quite decent but Remy motivation is kind of confusing. The ties up with Kakitani made it worse. This is where flashbacks insert would be good but the pacing was so fast that I don't think there're enough time to link the scenes together.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2021 11:59 PM
Nov 2020
unafruta said:

Its just that one episode AI seems to be more robotic and in another they're almost indistinguishable from humans. Also it's made to seem that the mission is the only reason for existence for AI but they're constantly finding loopholes and technicalities to do other things.

Only that? Well, in the first chapters they tell you that the evolution of the AI ​​is equivalent to how developed the construction of the tower is.

Also, the AI ​​mission could be interpreted as a life purpose, even when Vivy questions "doing things with all my heart" it could easily be interpreted as "enjoying" despite that, this last chapter has shown that we have not yet delved Enough on this topic.
May 23, 2021 12:11 AM

Dec 2020
Antonio is so fixated on Ophelia that she is happy singing an make everyone hape similar to vivy but vivy (diva) is strong and had the best AI matsumoto xD
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 23, 2021 12:11 AM

May 2009
This anime is supremely well directed and produced. The writing is hella confusing, however. In this arc especially it seems like there are important explanations that are either glossed over or cut out but seem to have been written in during series composition.

What happened to Vivy after the scientist shot himself?
How did Takitani gain the ability to take over an AI body?
Did Antonio take over Ophelia in the original timeline which led to her suicide?

Maybe there were details I missed but it just seems like a lot of important worldbuilding is being left out for the sake of time. How is technology advancing between arcs? It seems like technological progress in the world the anime is set in seems to move a lot slower than in real life. Advances in tech seem to only be a factor when it's directly convenient to the plot.

Overall I enjoy this show immensely, I just feel like it should have been a 2 cour show to flesh out the world a lot more.
May 23, 2021 12:34 AM
Nov 2018
jujube_kun said:
Maaan Im really confused about this Kakitani guy now. Is he from future? Did. he. became an android or was he like that all along? I feel like I midden sth from previous episodes.

The show didn't directly tell us the reason but it can be inferred. I think I can shed some light on how Mr Kakitani became an AI in the current time. He mentioned how 'After Vivy went into sleep mode, I lost all purpose in my life' on top of the fact that he's operating with a technology that was clearly ahead of its time. Yes, he is very likely from the future and traveled back in time like how Matsumoto did.

In the timeline from which he came from, Vivy's personality completely disappeared after the island incident and never resurfaced. This meant that he could never receive the answers he so desperately wanted to hear from her. He ' became a bridge between humans and AI ' meaning that he fused himself with an AI in the far future and traveled back in time. This explains why he knows about the Singularity project, why he knows about Matsumoto and how he interfered and collaborated with Antonio. This time, he wanted to make sure that he is capable of getting the answers from Vivy, which is why he wiped out Diva's personality using the virus. Even if he (the one that came from the future) is unable to get the answers, at least the him that is still human in the current day is capable of meeting Vivy again.
May 23, 2021 12:34 AM

Jul 2020
This was a wonderous episode, even with the increase in tragedies.

It's crazy how intense this show can be at time, but then it shifts over to a totally calm and lax mood. I wish all of the songs sung in this show were on Spotify, because I would be playing those on repeat. As this season starts to wrap up, I'm curious to see if there will be a sequel or not.
May 23, 2021 12:48 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
WHATS GOING OONNNNN???!!

Don’t really know what’s happening but I still love what I’m getting. Episode literally felt like 4 or 5 minutes. We got jujutsu kaisen and nier automata rolled into one

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 23, 2021 1:26 AM
Oct 2014
Top notch animation in those fight scenes. Good ep...
May 23, 2021 2:34 AM
May 2021
It seems everyone just crazed with Ophelia Antonio...
For me, i didnt even think about them. The one matter that confusing the most is the Kakitani...

Clearly Kakitani comes from nowhere, presumably IMO moving his memories into a super cyborg body who had Iron Man features that didnt even match to the current timeline technology

correct me but if its a blooper (forgot to draw or etc) or not..

That cyborg young Kakitani didnt have any AI "emblem" on his neck from his first appearance in ep 7, totally human alike from the outside and it seems the first one in ever that cyborg appears with human memories... unlike programmed AI in Vivy/Diva timeline

When he admitted he got the special bullet from "Heaven" and helping Antonio to beat the Matsumoto program, it seems Dr Matsumoto from ep 1 in previous TL sent another knowledge aside from Matsumoto program... maybe wants to help Vivy if something happens to her... in her second primary mission
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

257 by Nextella »»
Yesterday, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Jun 19, 2021

369 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

165 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2021

295 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

165 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.