Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 20, 2021 7:47 PM
Feb 2019
This is a terrible time for all kinds of communities. My heart still goes out to Kentaro Miura, his family and friends, and the countless Berserk fans out there. Miura created one of the most influential manga of all time, and he deserves all the respect and admiration. His dedication to a decade spanning masterpiece and its influence on multiple mediums, should be admired and remembered for all time. Though I haven't experienced Berserk I resonate with its community, and hope Berserk can find peace either as an incomplete masterpiece or someone spearheads a faithful continuation.

I also hope this causes an avalanche in how the anime and manga industry works. For the first time I'm scared for creators such as Togashi, and I hope this makes the animanga community aware of how much pain mangaka go through. Ideally this should cause the elimination of hiatus and pain jokes, and we respect these hiatuses. Life is more important than art.

King of Seinen, may you rest well in the castle in the sky.

KingOfiLlusionsMay 20, 2021 9:15 PM
May 20, 2021 7:52 PM

Jan 2021
Man. Still can’t believe this is real.
May he Rest In Peace.
May 20, 2021 8:48 PM

Feb 2019
Rest In Peace.

I thought about Togashi too after reading the news. As these two series are popular for going on hiatus and how the jokes about them never ending go on.
May 20, 2021 10:14 PM
Feb 2019
cythraul said:
Rest In Peace.

I thought about Togashi too after reading the news. As these two series are popular for going on hiatus and how the jokes about them never ending go on.

I pray these jokes will finally end, but the anime and manga community always disappoints. There are already insensitive jerks insulting Miura.
May 20, 2021 10:15 PM
Feb 2019
xershey said:
Man. Still can’t believe this is real.
May he Rest In Peace.

It hurts Struggler...
May 20, 2021 10:39 PM

May 2015
Man, I still don't know how to handle this. I don't know if it's right or wrong that a piece of fiction influences your life in any way, but fuck it, Berserk has helped me a lot in my life and the way of seeing the world. It's a wonderful story of struggle and hope. I will miss this man, who I never even personally knew, a lot. Thank you so much Miura-sensei.
May 21, 2021 5:56 AM

Mar 2009
Well said. I'm worried about other mangaka too.
May 21, 2021 6:26 AM

Feb 2020
KingOfiLlusions said:
cythraul said:
Rest In Peace.

I pray these jokes will finally end, but the anime and manga community always disappoints. There are already insensitive jerks insulting Miura.

Why would they insult Miura? He deserves all the respect for his effort and passion.
May 21, 2021 8:11 AM
Nov 2019
The mangaka who pulled out the emotions through the beautiful panels is no longer there
Now we can just see the panels and think of him who change the community with his pen
A struggler like Guts who always struggle keep up with deadline but still wrote it like there
Was no tomorrow
You are gone now but you're work has imortalised your name
REST IN PEACE
kentaro miura
May 21, 2021 8:32 AM
Nov 2018
R.I.P what a loss while the mean unrepairable ones that only causing plagues on earth are living too long

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

May 23, 2021 7:42 AM

Feb 2019
KingOfiLlusions said:
cythraul said:
Rest In Peace.

You'd be surprised how insensitive some fuckers from this community can be. I remember how some dudes were happy when kyoani burned down.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Artstyle is not everything, story matters!!! ( 1 2 )

CoffeewithEdgawa - Apr 7

78 by silverhand123 »»
Yesterday, 11:08 AM

» Why Griffith Did Nothing Wrong Part 1 ( 1 2 )

Sichlitt - May 29, 2023

94 by PlasticRobot »»
Apr 13, 11:24 AM

» Trailer for fan animation coming next month

_cjessop19_ - Apr 9

11 by 18927 »»
Apr 13, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 23 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 3, 2010

25 by selasgamer »»
Apr 8, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 21 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 3, 2010

30 by selasgamer »»
Apr 8, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.