Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 18, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this Aira girl got transported into this new world and honestly, I'm not surprised that she is overwhelmed by the change. At least she's not all alone.

Quite interesting that the episode focused a lot on her than the usual Sei. Aira's reaction is pretty much what you'd expect from a normal high school girl whose life changes forever.
May 18, 2021 8:49 AM

Apr 2016
I actually liked quite a bit that the second transported girl got this much focus (she definitely has a role in this), would like to see more of her in the future i hope, want to see her being part of the girl club.

Also the prince .. he seems like a guy who needs a slap or two from time to time, but he actually has his own reasonings behind being like that.
May 18, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2017
Sei and Prince Hawke vs. Aira and Prince Kyle: 2 different sides of Prince-Saint pairings, 2 different lifestyles and attitudes, and getting to know how it feels like on the other side of the pasture.

The way that Aira fared being summoned into another world is already indicative of her treatment, and Kyle pretty much has to bear the grunt of her suffering. As if that's not enough, the high stakes of being the next-in-line King of Salutania increases the pressure, and with it, heavy and strict compliance.

For a start, just like Sei, getting Aira to accustom herself into this new world, albeit in a totally different omnipresence as compared to Prince Hawke. That's not wrong either to lead from where Kyle knows best for the sake of the Kingdom he swore to protect, with heavy dependency.

Unlike Sei, Aira has to work just as hard as any other-worldly people with the accumulation of her own Saintly powers, and starting from scratch with the little that she has, facing criticism one after another from as simple as petty jealousy.

Of course, the word that got out of Sei's existence as the true Saint, Prince Kyle is not happy about this progression, but he has little choice but to play along with whatever the other side has planned. Even to his fiancé Liz, the fact that Kyle places Aira above her in all circumstances, it's pretty telling.

Now I'm genuinely worried for Aira's future, if she were to survive this ordeal against Sei in the face of the kingdom.
May 18, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2020
Really enjoyable episode, focusing on a more realistic experience being isekai'd and really showed off Aira's reserved yet optimistic spirit. Her being isolated for a relatively benign custom that she wasn't really aware of is kinda unfair but is what it is I guess.

Kyle seems more self centered more idiotic and yet more genuine and nice than before so props to that for sure. He's honorable to a fault and does realise the dodgy position she put her in.

Elizabeth trying to be friendly was nice to see, and I truly think she's understood Aira's loneliness rather than coming in from a jealousy perspective from the way she reflected at the end
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 18, 2021 9:03 AM

Jun 2019
Poor Aira got summoned to another world just like Sei. But unlike Sei, she was quite happy from her previous life and you can tell with her reaction when she was told that she can't go home. Her tears speak for herself.

She's quite a cute character. I like her. She's learning magic which is great for her. She isn't as OP as Sei, so needs to start from scratch. Kyle, on the other hand, I don't know how to express his character, he can be nice at times but can be a complete asshole as well even if he doesn't intend to. I hope we get to see more of her in the upcoming episodes.
May 18, 2021 9:10 AM

Apr 2012
So it was just luck. All the men around Sei were bachelors wile the men around Aira happened to be engaged.
May 18, 2021 9:17 AM

Dec 2020
aira girl is completely different from what i imagined, i like this one better though of course. she's being treated so poorly in the academy, those girls really have the nerves to act like that towards the girl thats given shelter by the prince lmao.

kyle is actually a decent and fine character if it was't for his selfish narcissistic side, hope they turn that part down bc it makes him unbearable lol and i can't really eat up his backstory and stuff because of how he chose aira as the saint just because she was prettier lmfao didnt even confirm anything and this ep we're supposed to see him as a "prince who works too hard for the sake of his beloved kingdom" guy

kyle's helper is cute them i like him the most out of all of the guys so far
May 18, 2021 9:24 AM

Apr 2018
Aira and Prince Kyle's relation is wholesome. The prince didn't seem like a really bad person this episode but who knows.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 18, 2021 9:25 AM

Jul 2020
Are they doing mass summoning? Why they didn't know who's the specific person? LMAO
May 18, 2021 9:35 AM
Sep 2015
There's gotta be a meaning behind two person being summoned instead of just one. But it's irrelevant for now. The prince is hot-blood and obviously doesn't know how to treat people from another world (but it's a rare knowledge anyway), but his pure ambitious is quite charming.

Again, the only true trouble is the tradition of this kingdom where elite class has fiance since young age, maybe even before they met. I'm not against married at young age, but only if they really know each other. But in this case, they don't.
May 18, 2021 9:37 AM
Sep 2020
This anime is much better than my anticipation..it has not lost its shine at all...The other girl feels pitiful...The prince is idiotic on so many levels...I feel that he is a delusional fool who has no understanding of people
May 18, 2021 9:54 AM

Aug 2020
An episode focused on Aira, this was needed.

Kyle is putting Aira in a bad spot here, and Aira can't do anything about it.
May 18, 2021 10:19 AM
Dec 2017
Finally an episode on Aira. Honestly this was overdue. I wanted to know about her since the beginning. And her reaction to sudden change of location and inability to go back home is more real than Sei. Of course Sei is older and more mature than her, that's why she was able to handle her situation well, but Aira is also doing the best she can. Since she was absent for so long, I was afraid if she would become arrogant or something like that. And boy, I wanna hit this prince so hard. This idiot is root cause of all problem.
May 18, 2021 10:39 AM
Dec 2017
Mistaavee said:
Finally an episode on Aira. Honestly this was overdue. I wanted to know about her since the beginning. And her reaction to sudden change of location and inability to go back home is more real than Sei. Of course Sei is older and more mature than her, that's why she was able to handle her situation well, but Aira is also doing the best she can. Since she was absent for so long, I was afraid if she would become arrogant or something like that. And boy, I wanna hit this prince so hard. This idiot is root cause of all problem.
after finishing the whole episode, I am so angry at Prince I can't even describe myself completely. That poor girl. I feel so bad for Aira.
May 18, 2021 11:11 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice that we get to see Aira's backstory. Poor Aira though. Compared to Sei who being an adult was able to adjust to being in a new world more easily Aira still had plenty of people in her old world who she wanted to see. Its unfortunate that being paraded as the alleged saint ended up causing friction with her classmates in school. While less flashy than Sei Aira's magic is still pretty impressive. While Kyle is still a character that im wary off this ep really served to expand upon him pretty nicely. His care for Aira at the least is genuine. But no matter who becomes the saint the loser will also struggle to find a place for herself in this new world. Overall an excellent ep that served to expand upon Aira and Kyle vastly as characters. Before watching this ep my impression of Aira wasn't a good one as compared to Sei her skills seemed lacking. But after seeing the struggles that she experienced with not only learning magic but forming friendships i have to say i see her in better light now. Kyle is still an enigma but at least his feelings towards his allies and Aira is genuine. Now if can formally apologize to Sei.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2021 11:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great to get more info on Aira, I really feel bad for her lol she got teleported to this world and now she's bullied because she's (obviously) different, I would love to see Aira x Kyle but Liz is probably the kindest girl from this show so I would feel bad for her, anyway that's some interesting development now, I hope that she'll make more friends (especially Sei and Liz) and that she'll reach happiness
May 18, 2021 11:26 AM

Jan 2020
Excellent chapter, now we know more about the other saint, I thought the prince was bad but now I don't have the same opinion.

It is normal for Aira to be curious about Sei, that is, they come from the same place, which makes me think, what skills are needed to be invoked as a saint? Both are different but I think they have the ability to help others, or to at least think of others

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
May 18, 2021 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
since the light novel has only been released to volume 3 in english, I can't say for certain if Kyle's "reveal" that he is actually a really good person is accurate adaptation wise...but it still feels inconsistent with how he had acted thus far before he realised his mistake of ignoring Sei, thinking she is a nobody...

so Aira could have dried herself with magic the moment she was under a shelter but instead chose to wait for one of her harem members to appear before her to see her drenched state (and feel sorry for her)? good job trying to show Aira as being a victim throughout the whole episode only to ruin things with that moment...
May 18, 2021 11:56 AM
Oct 2012
svet said:
[...]so Aira could have dried herself with magic the moment she was under a shelter but instead chose to wait for one of her harem members to appear before her to see her drenched state (and feel sorry for her)? good job trying to show Aira as being a victim throughout the whole episode only to ruin things with that moment...

I think she didn't really care that she was wet, she dried herself cause the guy started making a fuss out of it.
May 18, 2021 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
Hatsushi said:
svet said:
[...]so Aira could have dried herself with magic the moment she was under a shelter but instead chose to wait for one of her harem members to appear before her to see her drenched state (and feel sorry for her)? good job trying to show Aira as being a victim throughout the whole episode only to ruin things with that moment...

I think she didn't really care that she was wet, she dried herself cause the guy started making a fuss out of it.

maybe. but logically speaking, if you are drenched from head to toe the way she seems to be, would you not dry yourself up to prevent catching a cold if you could?
May 18, 2021 12:14 PM

May 2015
svet said:

so Aira could have dried herself with magic the moment she was under a shelter but instead chose to wait for one of her harem members to appear before her to see her drenched state (and feel sorry for her)? good job trying to show Aira as being a victim throughout the whole episode only to ruin things with that moment...

I think she didn't want to do it in front of another girl so not to be seen as show-off, and also she saw it as an opportunity to befriend someone female but it took her too long to gather the courage to speak up. After the girl left she was just too sad to do anything until the guy appeared.
May 18, 2021 12:18 PM

May 2016
Yeah, as I thought, it's very clear now that Prince Kyle is motivated by political ambitions and that he's using Aira as a way to help his reputation towards succeeding to the throne. While I will give him credit that he acknowledges the fact that he took Aira away from her home and that she is his responsibility his arrogance and ignorance towards others is inexcusable. It's very clear that he only cares himself and how events will reflect his image without ever considering the feelings of others, from Aira to his fiancee.

And poor Aira. She's caught up in something that's over her head and it's only going to get worse from here. Thankfully Elizabeth is trying to reach out to her. Hope that Sei does the same when she and Aira finally meet.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
May 18, 2021 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
Ten said:
svet said:

I think she didn't want to do it in front of another girl so not to be seen as show-off, and also she saw it as an opportunity to befriend someone female but it took her too long to gather the courage to speak up. After the girl left she was just too sad to do anything until the guy appeared.

good point. i still think she could dry herself up and use that as an icebreaker to begin conversation with the girl. (then again, her lack of confidence in conversing with other girls might hinder that...)
May 18, 2021 1:10 PM

Apr 2017
Yeeeah, this was too basic. And I was so excited for the episode :/
May 18, 2021 1:19 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Aira, she got dragged into another world, she is ostracized and now she isn't even the "real" saint. I would love if Elizabeth and Sei can become her friends.
May 18, 2021 1:43 PM

Mar 2019
holy shit kyle goat?

May 18, 2021 2:53 PM

Apr 2015
Much needed episode on Aira. We didn't see much of her after her summoning and it was nice to see what she is like.

Aira's reaction to being summoned and not being able to go back to earth was to be expected. She was living a happy life and they took it from her, so the tears are understandable.

Even though I dislike the prince for using Aira for his own gain (getting on the throne), he does show a good side about feeling guilty taking away Aira's previous home. Unless he is staging that for his own goal.

I hope in the end that Aira can join Sei and Elizabeth and all become friends together. Honestly hated when the Prince stepped in very aggressively (to his own fiance for crying out loud) when Elizabeth wanted to talk to Aira.
May 18, 2021 3:21 PM

Dec 2017
Oh I wanted to see more of Aira and here we are a full episode focusing on her.
May 18, 2021 3:47 PM

Nov 2015
Best episode so far. I was worried this show was going to be too easygoing, but with Aira's story, and a good look at the prince's character, things are getting a lot more interesting. I'm glad we're seeing some conflict here, and the stakes are going to be high. I really felt for Aira. She's in a perilous situation and she knows she has very little control over her fate at this point.
May 18, 2021 3:52 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode, the focus on Aira was very nice.

The prince is a pretty interesting character, he recognizes his own shortcomings and the way he was blinded by the pride of his upbringing in ignoring Sei. He definitely cares for Aira and feels responsible for her situation and is trying his best to help her as she gets used to this new life. If he could find a way to ignore his pride, he's probably a really upstanding guy at heart. If I would fault for him anything, it would be that he seems a little too controlling, his intentions are good but he doesn't seem to realize that he is restricting Aira at the same time and it would be worth it's weight in gold to give her more freedom to approach things the way she wants too.

It's a shame Liz wasn't able to complete her conversation with Aira. I also want to see Aira and Sei get to know each other.
The post credit scene was kinda bittersweet.
May 18, 2021 4:01 PM
Jun 2014
DirectorK said:
It's very clear that he only cares himself and how events will reflect his image without ever considering the feelings of others, from Aira to his fiancee.

The episode says it is the opposite. It says the prince will act like an incompetent and stubborn person so that the court will feel sorry for Aira and not lock her up in the castle. I don't think his image is his priority.
May 18, 2021 5:29 PM
Feb 2021
It's good that they decided to flesh out Aira's character, as well as the Crown Prince's. Here you can see how two people from a diff age reacts to a similar situation. I feel bad for both but Aira isn't old and mature enough to handle things, hope she'll grow into a fine adult.

As for the Crown Prince, let's say that he was genuinely looking after Aira. But if you asked me, he made a mistake and bullheadedly stuck onto it despite knowing that what he did was wrong. At the last part, I was surprised of how what he was saying seemed and mature and so immature at the same time (when he was talking with his future prime minister(?)).
May 18, 2021 5:34 PM
Feb 2021
zaretball said:
DirectorK said:
It's very clear that he only cares himself and how events will reflect his image without ever considering the feelings of others, from Aira to his fiancee.

The episode says it is the opposite. It says the prince will act like an incompetent and stubborn person so that the court will feel sorry for Aira and not lock her up in the castle. I don't think his image is his priority.

It did seem like that, but if he wasn't so biased in the first place this situation would not have happened. He only said those words because he was starting to acknowledge the fact that he might be wrong of who the saint was. Plus I doubt he was acting stubborn and incompetent at the start by watching over Aira's every move. He was like that from the start. Let's just say his genuine guilt and caring for Aira can be a room for character growth but we don't really know who's gonna be king in the end.
May 18, 2021 5:35 PM

Oct 2008
so the difference between Sei & Aira was...Aira was happy on her previous world but as per Sei was unhappy on her previous world.
5/5.
i wonder what would happen if the two interacted and talked about their previous world...would they be instafriends or not? lolz

May 18, 2021 6:10 PM
May 2017
kyle giving her a bad rep he only doing this for political ambitions i mean he still sincerely cares about aira but yeah lol sei is the real saint he should accept that fact
May 18, 2021 6:32 PM

Mar 2010
I can only see the prince as a stubborn idiot. Happy to see Aira is not a villain.
May 18, 2021 7:07 PM

May 2016
zaretball said:
DirectorK said:

That actually coincides with what I'm saying. If he was honorable like he says he would have manned up and apologized both to Sei and to the Court for his mistake and his disrespectful behavior. On top of that, he should also apologize to Aira for the difficult position he put her in. He won't do that because people who are as arrogant as he is can't admit when they make a mistake and will make any and every excuse to avoid taking heat.

Prince Kyle is doing exactly that. He's going to make the excuse that that he didn't know any better and hope that the whole thing will just fade away. Problem is, I don't think it's going to work because his father knows him to well and that it's time his son learned a lesson in discipline. Sure, he might be doing Aira a favor to insure that she doesn't go to prison but I seriously doubt that will happen simply because everyone seems to know that she's an innocent victim in all this. The Prince is only doing this in a desperate attempt to escape humiliation so can still take the throne. However, I'm afraid it might be too late for him.

qinqin04 said:
It did seem like that, but if he wasn't so biased in the first place this situation would not have happened. He only said those words because he was starting to acknowledge the fact that he might be wrong of who the saint was. Plus I doubt he was acting stubborn and incompetent at the start by watching over Aira's every move. He was like that from the start. Let's just say his genuine guilt and caring for Aira can be a room for character growth but we don't really know who's gonna be king in the end.

You said it perfectly. Well done.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
May 18, 2021 8:21 PM
Mar 2015
Poor girl Trapped by royal politics she is beyond her depth
May 18, 2021 8:28 PM

Nov 2010
Although I don't know isekai genre well, it seems the show is a mild variation of "Tate no Yuusha" with harem elements for girls, and it was a turn to depict antagonists the other party this time.
May 18, 2021 9:40 PM

Sep 2018
I'm annoyed that she's so submissive with Kyle. Girl, you have a mouth, use it!
May 18, 2021 11:38 PM

Aug 2013
Glad to see some story on Aira since we've all been wondering how she's doing. Definitely feel sorry for her cause she's been isolated by the prince but she should speak up for herself.

Also, Kyle's still an a-hole for dismissing Sei just because she looked plain or wasn't up to his standards lol
May 19, 2021 2:23 AM

Jun 2014
Prince Kyle, suddenly becomes a likeable character.
This episode explains why he acts the way he has been.
Aira also got her screen time, which is nice.
Aira looks like a chick following her mom (Prince Kyle).

Look forward for next episod.
May 19, 2021 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
an episode very different from the common one of the work, new character that seems to be timid.
May 19, 2021 6:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally its Aira pov. They both really transported in the same exact location, same time, with different approaching to their own perspective ofc. I find it rather funny. So, she was really such a shy girl after all, to say the least, considering all of her action, to just following Prince Kyle all day long. At first, she was able to adapt and feeling happy to learn new things there. She kinda respect the prince with his gentle approaching. However, over the time, its kinda affected to her new social lifes. Thanks to Kyle strict and possessive action, no one can't befriended with her or become close enough to her, even Prince Kyle fiancee herself.

While at Prince Kyle perspective, he was already know his mistake to turned Sei down, and felt really bad to Aira about that. However, as how his habit and personality drove all of his action, he won't acknowledge the mistake, yet, and pretend to be the bad guy, until he is no longer able to do that. For the sake of Aira happiness, but in such a wrong way, to both of them.

Well, i hope they can clearing out the huge gap between Sei part and Aira. Because so far, for my understanding, they both look nothing but a pure peoples with their own motivation. No bad guys there, only a big miscommunication.

That's it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 19, 2021 6:50 AM

Jun 2020
Omg, I loved this episode. It’s my favourite one yet.

I thought Kyle was just a tool, but there’s so much more to him. He seems to genuinely care for his kingdom & Aira, he felt bad for making her sad that she couldn’t return home & promised to try to help her find her way when it’s all over. He’s not that bad. He also doesn’t care what others think of him & is willing to “play the role” to get others to see him in a bad light so that they wouldn’t blame or harm Aira. And he’s so pretty I love his hair ♡___♡

Poor Aira, I can feel her loneliness in all of this. Even tho she’s surrounded by bishes. She just wants someone to talk to & to make friends! Also she & Damian are real cute♡

I loved that we got to see a little more of the academy & more magic too! Liz was being a sweetheart as always. I hope they all find a way to become friends & help one another, but I doubt Kyle would let them.....

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 19, 2021 7:47 AM

Oct 2016
Really great episode! Feel really bad for Aira, unlike Sei, I think she has more attachments to her original world, was pretty sad when she cried. And glad to know that Kyle is just really ambitious, but not a bad person at all, in fact he's a pretty good dude that took responsibility of Aira. Aira's POV was pretty somber while Sei's is wholesome and relaxing. I wanna see them meet and become friends, we'll probably get that once we get to the expedition. Looking forward to the next episode.
May 19, 2021 7:58 AM

Jul 2013
This episode gave a new light to this anime. With so many isekai works out there, the ones with isekaied characters that aren't nerds who know the story are few, and I always asked myself how would someone like Aira take all of that.

This episode succeeded in making me sympathize with her situation. I really like how everything was portrayed; her parents and their impact on her personality and lack of courage and assertiveness (she's the type to always let them choose for her and never express what she wants) and how now Kyle took that role, sense of duty and even though she is pretty observant her social awkwardness came in her way of realizing the social norms of their world.

Concerning their misunderstanding with fiancees, I understand both sides and how it came to this but it's funny how naturally it came to this and how easily it could have been avoided. Even though other girls did explain the situation to her it seemed like plain bullying when done in the way they did. Also, what did they expect? For her to just stop being with her friends because they have fiancees and be alone? She just needs more female friends to balance things out.

Hopefully Liz and Sei will explain everything to her and befriend her. I would like to see that squad.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
May 19, 2021 8:29 AM

Jan 2014
I honestly feel super bad for Aira. All she wanted was to go home, and even when she felt more at easy, it's still a massive struggle for her to get used to. Doesn't help that Sei is the true saint, and if that got out, or got more attention, then Aira would just be a normal girl, which she is. Which makes me feel for her more, she's just a normal girl who got dragged into this, and it's just sad.
May 19, 2021 8:57 AM

Mar 2014
Now it's Aira turn, very nice, I have to say her story is more interesting than Sei (sorry Sei's fan). I don't like the "Rude Prince" at first now I think I hate him even more, that guy is nothing but a pain in the butt. Seriously just LEAVE AIRA ALONE so she could make friends (like Ashley)

May 19, 2021 9:54 AM
Jan 2018
I may be misremembering, but I don't remember Kyle accepting Sei is the saint and deciding to play dumb for "Aira's sake" in the manga. I put that in quotes because I truly do not believe it was for her sake at all. He's just trying to secure his position as first prince.

"If she's not the saint, then she'll be held captive in the palace."

Oh, you mean like Sei was for a month until she finally was able to leave? You mean like the woman you completely ignored because "She looked plain" in your opinion?

You really can't help but feel bad for Aira. She's a teenage girl who just had her whole life ripped away from her, and she was thrust into a new world with a culture she doesn't understand. The way the Prince and his friends coddle her only makes things worse for her as she doesn't understand what she is doing is wrong, and the girls that she's accidently wronging don't make it any easier because they don't understand the cultural difference either.

I don't think Kyle realizes how much he's isolating and alienating Aira in his attempt to protect her. That doesn't excuse his actions, but I don't think he's trying to defend her as much as he's trying to defend his own pride.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2021

109 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 14, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2021

60 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2021

91 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 6:26 AM

» Magical abduction okay?

middle_pickup - Feb 23

23 by Ragon_Qc »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM

» underhyped

casho - Apr 6, 2022

14 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 7, 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.