Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 18, 2021 11:28 AM

Jan 2021
Interesting character design choice for the narrator/god. I could swear he was a villain by his looks.
May 18, 2021 1:30 PM

Nov 2014
I'm happy he can speak now. That opens a lot of possibilities.
What worries me though is that new enemy. I thought it will be just episodic story about "it" seeing the world and humans in it. Having some overarching plot with weird magic/gods involved doesn't sound good.
May 18, 2021 1:38 PM

Mar 2017
Fushi's purpose is revealed and it's a bloody overwhelming one; he exists purely to protect the world. It seems so unthinkable that this sweet, adorable, innocent boy could have such a massive burden on his shoulders. I thought the first Nokker battle was adapted really well with the soundtrack really bringing more emotion and power to an already incredible scene.

If March was his mother then Pioran is his teacher - she's taught him so much in such a short time and he can finally speak. I really loved the scene where Fushi became March and threw the fruits down to Pioran, copying what March did when the two first met. It's such a beautiful way to show that March will live on within Fushi.
May 18, 2021 1:50 PM

Feb 2012
Fushi!March throwing the fruit down for Pioran to eat mirrors when actual March threw down the fruit for Fushi to eat.

The narrator appeared, is that tree creature that steals all the forms Fushi has learnt going to be a recurring villain, was the situation set up for the narrator to test Fushi on what he had learnt?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 18, 2021 5:29 PM
Oct 2019
Anyone else feel like it's kind of a cop out how Fushi goes from learning to pronounce simple sounds to being able to speak with (albeit slightly caveman-esque) actual grammar?
I do think the subs didn't help, as they definitely made his speech a lot more grammatically accurate.
May 18, 2021 7:47 PM

Mar 2013
yo im loving this new anime did not expect it to be this good, also very refreshing i like the story telling and development in fushi
May 18, 2021 7:48 PM

Jul 2014
It seems there are another "wizard" trying to ruin fushi's maker objective by making those creatures that are similar to his power
May 18, 2021 7:50 PM

Apr 2011
GingZ said:
It seems there are another "wizard" trying to ruin fushi's maker objective by making those creatures that are similar to his power
or is that plant entity a natural protector against abnormal entity like Fushi?
May 18, 2021 9:35 PM

Jul 2020
This was a brilliant episode.

I definitely did not expect the narrator to become an actual influential character in this show. It was very nice to see Fushi slowly become more and more human and for the first time in a while, he actually talked, which was really exciting.
May 18, 2021 10:05 PM
Mar 2015
We got to meet Fushii's maker and his enemy
May 18, 2021 10:08 PM

Apr 2018
Looks like Fushi is slowly learning to adapt to human life but that enemy doe.
May 18, 2021 10:50 PM
Aug 2015
Here comes Gugu a.k.a.
May 18, 2021 10:55 PM

Jan 2020
This chapter was very short, many new features, the interesting thing about Fushi is his ability to learn

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
May 18, 2021 11:26 PM

Feb 2014
Fushi learning things is quite good to see.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 19, 2021 8:48 AM

Nov 2019
Seeing Fushi learn new things and improve on his speech and understanding really sets the mood every week. I was certainly optimistic after the hype of the first episode. But the atmosphere in this episode especially was outstanding.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
May 19, 2021 9:45 AM

Mar 2014
This series changes genre with each episode, I swear. Super interesting enemy for Fushi to fight.

On a side note, I cannot take Fushi seriously because in Spanish, his name sounds very similar to "stinky" and I call every dog I see I call "fuchi" so I just see Fushi as a stinky dog!
Updated my journal
May 19, 2021 9:52 AM

Dec 2016
The way it started was the definition of “history repeats itself”

Fushi and Hyakkimaru's seiyuu barely gets to speak in their anime even though they're the mc XD though Fushi will most probably start speaking properly as it develops (I hope it happens soon cuz his current way of speaking hits my nerves)

Fushi finally met its creator. It was confusing but I can't wait for the time they meet again and explain more about their motive for coming to this world.

New character will be introduced next episode. I fear that Gugu might be the next one to die....
Rickydory123May 19, 2021 12:15 PM
May 19, 2021 7:31 PM

Apr 2010
Words cannot describe how excited I am that Fushi is starting to learn and communicate!!!
(get it?? words... cuz fushi can't really say em...*coughs*)

No but seriously, I am loving it - the more fushi progresses to being human, the more invested and proud I become. I love the time the show takes to develop him, the characters he meets along the way, and we even get some of his supernatural origins.
Is it just me, or are these chill learning-to-be-human episodes better than the action? (although action is still great, don't get me wrong)
May 19, 2021 7:59 PM

Jul 2016
Fushi's ultimate goal is to save the world!

Okay episode overall. Fushi acts more and more like a proper person as time goes by and the additional info surrounding his creator's intentions was quite welcome as well.
May 22, 2021 8:20 AM

Nov 2013
i don't know why but i didn't think fushi will be talking but look at him he learned it so quickly! good thing he has obaachan with him also it was so scary when he was fighting that thing he barely made it
May 22, 2021 10:42 AM

Sep 2011
They are doing a really good job slowly dripping Fushi's ability's to comprehend and communicate. Its really satisfying to hear him have conversations now even with the broken grammar and odd pronunciation.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 22, 2021 10:45 AM
Jul 2020
GreiLugaj said:
I’m starting to lose interest in this. The start of the series was great, but it feels like the entire series will be a repeat of the same plot line over and over again in order to give Fushi character development. I don’t like that tbh, it’s just getting repetitive. Really hoping for a change of pace...

Only more arc will feel like a repeat, after that it becomes something unique atleast this season won't get dull
May 22, 2021 11:53 AM

May 2015
Mah boy can communicate now.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 22, 2021 3:59 PM

Mar 2010
Not a bad battle, not sure what I was expecting tho from a immortal and a shape shifter..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 22, 2021 6:48 PM
Sep 2020
MY BABY FUSHI SO CUUUTE
May 25, 2021 3:29 AM

Oct 2017
The first half was quite boring but it was necessary for Fushi's growth so fine I guess. Second half was quite interesting, we learnt more about Fushi and the opposing force that's out to stop him and his creator.
May 25, 2021 7:20 PM

Jan 2013
Another absolutely amazing episode! Fushi finally learned to speak, can't imagine what he will know in 6 more episodes, OP as hell probably ahaha

But i do like how Fushi fought against the new enemy, basically using his all forms, that was such a great fight!
Even tho it kinda saddens me to see March.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 26, 2021 2:56 PM
Nov 2020
honestly I'm just mad they killed march off. I don't like the villain guy they've introduced much. The concept is interesting however, he learnt to talk a bit toooo fast wich is a bit sus
Jun 7, 2021 5:33 AM

Jul 2020
My gut feeling is telling me I'm gonna hate that maker sooooo bad wayyyyy later on.
My god this Anime doesn't hold back at all when portraying emotions.Pretty ironic when the orb doesn't have emotions at all but it literally feels like it had emotions from the beginning.
It keeps entertaining us fans by adding some action which is definitely not bad or it would've been a snoozefest.The creator really does know what their fans like.
Sydknee_ said:
honestly I'm just mad they killed march off. I don't like the villain guy they've introduced much. The concept is interesting however, he learnt to talk a bit toooo fast wich is a bit sus

The Maker said
"Through it's encounter with the Mother,March,Fushi ever so became slightly human like"
At least that's what my sub says.
vansonbee said:
GingZ said:
or is that plant entity a natural protector against abnormal entity like Fushi?

I don't know why but this seems more like it.
ScordoloJun 7, 2021 5:42 AM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jun 14, 2021 8:52 AM
Oct 2019
Damn it, don't remind me again March already die 😭

Finally our Narrator showed up.
I love more of Tsuda Kenjirou voice.
Jun 28, 2021 5:40 PM
May 2021
Fushi learning how to talk and actually speaking was so cute. The interactions between Fushi and Pioran were really funny as well. Also, being reminded of March is really sad.
RumniJun 28, 2021 5:45 PM
Jul 4, 2021 3:40 AM

Aug 2019
Fushi: A-ri-ga-to-u.
Pioran: There's a better word for this situation.
Me: I-ta-da-ki-ma-su.
Pioran: YUMMM!
Me: ok that works
Jul 6, 2021 1:08 AM

Apr 2015
I don't really like the old lady to be honest. First she starts accusing Fu chan as soon as he pops up (while in the form of March). She's blaming a little girl lol. Then she tries to nab a bite out of him, that woman is crazy. Well, on the plus side, at least she taught him some basic communication skills.
Jul 7, 2021 10:07 AM
Oct 2019
awful episode

the old lady sucks. and that whole battle with that thing and that other thing talking to him...wtf was that shit. just terrible
Jul 9, 2021 2:04 PM

Jun 2013
I don't know how to feel seeing Fushi use March's form. Unlike with the boy from the 1st episode, we got to know March better and she's such a sweetheart filled with emotions and life and we saw everything she went through till her last breath. I'm not saying the 1st boy wasn't emotional, I still think it's the most impressive and strongest 1st episode ever but I wasn't that connected with him like I was with March.

Still it's interesting to know there are forces out there trying to stop Fushi's maker from achieving his goals of preserving their world.
臭い-
Jul 11, 2021 7:45 PM

Dec 2013
Nice to see Fushi learning how to talk.

I didn't think we would see Fushi's creator this soon.
Jul 12, 2021 7:35 AM
May 2020
fushi is just a bundle of joy. he probably got that from his mother
Jul 15, 2021 11:26 PM

Jan 2020
Compared to the last 2 episodes, I really enjoyed this one. I was kind of turned off by the fact that the stone/nameless boy would just be collecting fragments of dead people throughout the story, but the new twist added in this episode made it more interesting for me.

I also liked that Fushi is learning how to speak and express itself. I look forward to hearing its perspective about things, especially now that it's developing feelings like loss. Very good episode.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Aug 4, 2021 10:20 PM

Jun 2020
was squealing like a madman seeing fushi develop a curiosity for their surroundings. also the op makes me very emotional now : (
Sep 4, 2021 5:25 AM
Mar 2012
wat Sithlord made jesus dog, and weird Ent steals vessels...!?
Fushi learning from granny was quite amusing.
Sep 6, 2021 1:18 PM

Mar 2016
It seems that for every form he took, Fushi retains the resolve and goals of the original. I recall back when he first ate the fruit in ep 2, his iris change from the usual greenish amber to the pinkish-purple Irish the nameless boy has, indicating that he has accomplished the nameless boy's dream to reach the 'paradise' and eat a sweet food named fruits. The same goes for when he took March's form, he gains the necessity and determination to grow up and learn as March had wished to. It's such an easy to miss aspect of Fushi's character but it gives it so much deeper relation to the people he has once been close with.

As he fulfils and realize March's dream of being able to grow up and learn, here comes Fushi's creator and their enemy. Seems like something bigger is about to come...
Nov 1, 2021 7:05 PM

Feb 2018
Fushi's learning more and more. From talking, behaving and thinking! His 'maker' seemed interesting and.. very sus :p
Jan 11, 2022 10:45 PM

Jun 2020
Fushi is such an enchanting character ಥ﹏ಥ

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 10, 2022 9:30 AM
Nov 2020
Fushi learning Japanese faster than my whole three years of high school.
Apr 11, 2022 8:30 AM

Apr 2016
It wouldn't have bother me if they didn't explain it but knowing Fushi was created for a mission by this mysterious being in a black hood wasn't bad, though.

Fushi and Pioran interactions were so heartwarming.
Nov 26, 2022 11:16 AM
Apr 2022
lindo! nunca vi tanta excelência e sensibilidade. a yoshitoki mais uma vez destruiu minha alma
Apr 16, 2023 4:41 AM
Jan 2023
This episode was very good. It was packed with action so 25 minutes were felt like 40 but in a good way. And this odd creature and some kind of a mage had really add some mystery overall. Ending really got me with this transition from a drama and some thrillness to a sweet moment of introducing a new character
Jun 2, 2023 6:39 AM

Aug 2019
Overall I think I did like this episode, but at the same time I can't help but feel like I'm losing just a little bit of interest in this one. Not enough interest to stop watching though but yeah
Jul 27, 2023 1:02 PM
Aug 2022
How come he never becomes a fish? 

I guess there are other orbs if it's for protection purposes. I thought he was an entertainment gadget for the god lol. 
Sep 15, 2023 5:13 AM

Mar 2015
Yikes Fushi almost lost everything there!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

219 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 1:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.