Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 16, 2021 4:45 AM
Jan 2021
Hello! I'm new here, hope this is the correct section to ask this. I've looked around and couldn't find an exact answer yet. How can I find the recent entry I've submitted? I submitted a light novel of a manga and when I added, it said that it's been submitted for approval, but warned me that an error had occurred about the photo size. I could edit it if I found the entry.
Thank you.
May 16, 2021 7:47 AM

Feb 2018
No need to edit, let the moderator do correct.... If there is an error/mistake moderator will correct your submission

I think there's nothing an edit submission button.

https://sean.fish/mal_unapproved/manga
SyureriaMay 16, 2021 7:51 AM
May 17, 2021 5:11 PM
Jan 2021
Syureria said:
No need to edit, let the moderator do correct.... If there is an error/mistake moderator will correct your submission

I think there's nothing an edit submission button.

https://sean.fish/mal_unapproved/manga

Oh, thank you for that link! I couldn't find anything close to that.
So, I'm guessing, there isn't a way to look at our submissions from our profiles; but a general list like this is the only way? At least there are names, that makes it a bit easier.
Indeed, editing the submissions from here doesn't seem possible. :/ Maybe somebody who knows how to do it would catch this topic. :/
Still, thanks a lot.
May 17, 2021 5:57 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Search for the title on the above website (most recent submissions are at the top by the ID) and you should be able to submit an image on the entry. It won't show up automatically, but be submitted as a correction, which the moderator will see when they go to review it. If there are any edits you can't manually submit, copy the entry URL and request the correction here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=60876&show=6950

However, like Syureria said, if it qualifies and isn't a duplicate submission, having a mistake won't mean that it will be denied, and the moderator will make the corrections themselves.
May 18, 2021 3:19 AM

Feb 2018
Additional, if your submission manga is accepted by the moderator then you will get a message and also with your accepted submission link.

Jun 5, 2023 1:50 PM

Jun 2021
There's no way as there's no edit button for pending entries. You can't even edit the synopsis or add a photo as clicking 'here' or 'add picture' will redirect you to a 404 page.

You can check the status of your submission on DBSentinel which is a better version of Unapproved MAL Entries - Manga.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

131 by nerfsunny »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7686 by Barbaduk »»
Apr 23, 11:45 PM

» Surprising Manga Still Needs Approval

Uutama - Apr 19

0 by Uutama »»
Apr 19, 1:01 AM

» TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF MAL! BIBLIOMANIA!

carhs14 - Aug 12, 2023

11 by jere344 »»
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

» Pending approval items

Marrzo - Apr 17

0 by Marrzo »»
Apr 17, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.