Forum Settings
Forums
May 15, 4:10 PM
I watched this movie today and thought it quite good. It has two other sequels. Another movie titled "The Moment You Fall in Love" and longer series titled "Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart". How do the two relate to this movie? Are they good?
Modified by AoiroBlueColor, May 15, 10:02 PM

May 15, 5:08 PM

The second movie follows Natsuki's brother, Yu's sister, and Koyuki along with a few new characters. I don't think it's as good as the first movie but it's still good imo.

10cm follows Miou and Haruki in further depth and is amazing imo, definitely watch it since it's only 6 eps

May 15, 5:11 PM

They are indeed connected and I'm not a fan of the movie sequel if I were to be honest but I thought the 10cm one was solid enough for the type of series it is.
I love One Piece and Gintama

May 15, 10:03 PM
ManWild said:
They are indeed connected and I'm not a fan of the movie sequel if I were to be honest but I thought the 10cm one was solid enough for the type of series it is.
Why aren't you a fan of the movie?

May 15, 10:06 PM

AoiroBlueColor said:
ManWild said:
Why aren't you a fan of the movie?

I don't hate it but I wasn't too interested in the sister and she's the main focus of that sequel movie. It was a nice way to develop her though
I love One Piece and Gintama

May 16, 5:40 AM
There are sequels?!?!?