Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2021 4:08 PM
Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Was not expecting another update this month.

I swear this manga knows when I need it lmao

Things are heating up and I can't help but want Yakumo to be happy (even though I ship Emi and Kanou)

Emi's mom is starting to get dangerously close to Emi's secret.

A jam packed chapter as always. We live another day.

also found out that Yakumo's name uses the kanji for eight clouds (八雲). Cute!
May 15, 2021 4:13 PM
Oct 2017
After a quick reread, I really can't help but admire Yakumo. Her resolve is insane. I thought poorly of Kanou when he pretended he couldn't hear, but Yakumo just went ahead and doubled down hngggg. I'm probably gonna reread from the start for the umpteenth time again.

Not sure if it's the first time, but she's wearing her cap with her hair down! Pog. I'm curious as to how they parted ways after that major confession.

Also! Sensei really resembles Poemu from Dumb Prefect. Same artist tho so not really a surprise there.
May 15, 2021 8:46 PM
Mar 2020
I really loved this chapter as I just binged the manga but I'm unsure when to expect new chapters is there like a time each month or is it sorta when ever
May 16, 2021 9:52 AM
Feb 2019
Fall2ashes said:
I really loved this chapter as I just binged the manga but I'm unsure when to expect new chapters is there like a time each month or is it sorta when ever
There seems to be a new chapter every other month, sometimes there is a double release
oof is my motto of life
May 17, 2021 1:11 AM
Oct 2017
would you guys happen to know how the ch breakdown per volume is? I'm planning on purchasing some physical copies but I can only do a volume at a time so I'm gonna prioritize the chapters that really hit me first.
May 17, 2021 1:51 AM

Oct 2017
That was a sweet date and holy Yakumo confessed. Even after Kanou pretended not to hear she confessed again, attagirl.

Thou trouble is brewing surrounding Emi, her mom is close to connecting the dots.
May 19, 2021 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
That's a good date. Better if it's Emi. Okay now it's interesting.
May 25, 2021 11:37 PM

Jul 2017
I'm no fan of the Yakumo romance idea with Hajime ofc, but this was a sweet chapter regardless and I did love the moment regarding how after Hajime tried to ignore the confession through some convenient excuse like the cars being too loud (which was kinda a lame move won't lie, but at the same time, he's inexperienced with this sort of thing and conflicted), Yakumo just double-confessed again anyway to make sure with no shyness whatsoever. The cliffhanger was pretty intense too, lots on the line right now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. Chapter 49 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 24

1 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 19, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. Chapter 48 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jan 30

1 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 19, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. Chapter 47 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 14, 2023

4 by ryzxgum »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. Chapter 46 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 4, 2023

4 by ryzxgum »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:20 AM

Poll: » Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. Chapter 9 Discussion

Kniaz_Ignatz - Aug 24, 2019

4 by benniihime »»
Aug 9, 2023 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.