Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 2021 5:51 PM

Apr 2021
Recently, I started collecting the English volumes of Toriko. It didn't seem like much of a difficult task at first, since the books were seemingly readily available and relatively cheap as far as somewhat obscure manga are concerned. However, I noticed that certain volumes were much harder to find than others, those being volumes 5, 10, 12 and 16. No idea if they're out of print or were just under printed initially, but it is what it is. I recently bought a set that included volumes 1 through 12, so I got a hold of the first three of these hard-to-find volumes.

However, now I ran into a brick wall with volume 16. I would be fine if it was just a bit pricey, I love Toriko and I am willing to spend a little more than usual on a single book, but I can't even find this volume anywhere. It's not on any version of Amazon, it's not on ebay, it's not on any specialized bookstores I use, like Book Depository, it's nowhere.

Can anyone help me out? If you know where one can get this volume, please tell me. If you have it and are willing to sell it, please message me. I love this series, and while the German or the Japanese releases would normally be fine, I'd prefer not to get those, because they're not the same size as the English ones.

Update: I purchased it! found it for a good enough price and copped it immediately.
TheGEORGIOJun 1, 2021 11:11 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toriko Chapter 39 Discussion

canephalanx - Mar 18, 2016

3 by PlasticRobot »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:33 PM

Poll: » Toriko Chapter 26 Discussion

Mana - Jan 9, 2017

4 by PlasticRobot »»
Nov 1, 2023 6:53 PM

Poll: » Toriko Chapter 14 Discussion

Mana - Jan 9, 2017

4 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 31, 2023 5:45 PM

Poll: » Toriko Chapter 9 Discussion

Mana - Jan 5, 2017

4 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 30, 2023 11:05 AM

» Toriko Manga Sales

ichii_1 - Apr 3, 2015

41 by RikaHonjo »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.