Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 23, 2021 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
skatlads15 said:
BloodyTaer said:
no, i want to see what youre gonna do about it since youre complaining too much

sao is a fucking trash, garbage, uninspired, incestuous, dumbfuck anime.

Says the fan of Incelren lol. And btw, there is no incest in SAO, they never actually fucked. And atleast SAO didn't destroy everything it built by the end of the series, unlike AOT lmao.
how the hell is eren incel lmao?
And btw sao didnt destroy everything because it didnt had anything to begin with lol. It was shit cringey from 2nd arc itself. Sao is probably the worst popular anime out there
removed-userMay 23, 2021 7:12 AM
May 23, 2021 7:43 AM
Oct 2020
Devils_prodigy said:
skatlads15 said:

Says the fan of Incelren lol. And btw, there is no incest in SAO, they never actually fucked. And atleast SAO didn't destroy everything it built by the end of the series, unlike AOT lmao.
And btw sao didnt destroy everything because it didnt had anything to begin with lol. It was shit cringey from 2nd arc itself. Sao is probably the worst popular anime out there

Let's see, the way he's been treating Mikasa, is quite incelly already. But by the end of the manga, he does become full on incel. All his attitude would be forgiven, if he actually achieved something, but he didn't.
And no, SAO had an actual theme and a plot. It has end goals, and it gives satisfying and meaningful conclusions to said themes and plot. AOT had a great theme, but by the end, fucked it up SO BAD, that it will be memed about for ages. You know something is bad when even the fans of said series are shitting on it. SAO will never be that bad, however hard it tried. It had a bad second arc, but that's about it. It's not even near being the worst popular anime, cause it's actually good.
May 23, 2021 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
skatlads15 said:
Devils_prodigy said:

Let's see, the way he's been treating Mikasa, is quite incelly already. But by the end of the manga, he does become full on incel. All his attitude would be forgiven, if he actually achieved something, but he didn't.
And no, SAO had an actual theme and a plot. It has end goals, and it gives satisfying and meaningful conclusions to said themes and plot. AOT had a great theme, but by the end, fucked it up SO BAD, that it will be memed about for ages. You know something is bad when even the fans of said series are shitting on it. SAO will never be that bad, however hard it tried. It had a bad second arc, but that's about it. It's not even near being the worst popular anime, cause it's actually good.
lol you typed some shit, eren always cared about mikasa and never mistreared her, intact he indirectly saved her, ofcourse you didn't realise it, as expected from someone who thinks sao is a good show.
"Sao has a good plot" lamo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I'm pretty sure a drunk monkey would write a better story than sao. The show went from survival to kirito aka jesus kun harem mania.
May 23, 2021 8:17 AM
Oct 2020
Devils_prodigy said:
skatlads15 said:

lol you typed some shit, eren always cared about mikasa and never mistreared her, intact he indirectly saved her, ofcourse you didn't realise it, as expected from someone who thinks sao is a good show.
"Sao has a good plot" lamo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I'm pretty sure a drunk monkey would write a better story than sao. The show went from survival to kirito aka jesus kun harem mania.

Sure he always cared about her, but not once did he show signs of actual romantic love. Not once! He was also regularly annoyed by her and called her a slave. Indirectly saved her my ass. Paradise got bombed to oblivion.
I don't expect much from a fan of Incelren anyway. Crying about her finding another man lmao. On the other hand the chad Kirito, actually got his girl. I'm pretty sure a person with negative IQ like you could write a better ending than that absolute trash that was 139.
Also it's funny how you only call SAO out for the harem when even other "good" Isekai have an even worse harem like Shield Hero and Re Zero. Atleast Kirito had the decency to pick one girl and stick with her.
May 23, 2021 8:27 AM
Jul 2018
skatlads15 said:
Devils_prodigy said:

Sure he always cared about her, but not once did he show signs of actual romantic love. Not once! He was also regularly annoyed by her and called her a slave. Indirectly saved her my ass. Paradise got bombed to oblivion.
I don't expect much from a fan of Incelren anyway. Crying about her finding another man lmao. On the other hand the chad Kirito, actually got his girl. I'm pretty sure a person with negative IQ like you could write a better ending than that absolute trash that was 139.
Also it's funny how you only call SAO out for the harem when even other "good" Isekai have an even worse harem like Shield Hero and Re Zero. Atleast Kirito had the decency to pick one girl and stick with her.
lool I'm pretty sure you haven't read aot manga, poor guy just saw some twitter tweets and cooked up some story.arguing with you is just like arguing with some brain dead dog.

Chad kirito wtf๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….kirito as a character is a disgrace to anime community,easily the shittiest most bland boring worst written popular character in history of modern anime. Lol just stop replying to me,you're not just a clown but whole circus
May 23, 2021 9:00 AM
Oct 2020
Devils_prodigy said:
skatlads15 said:

lool I'm pretty sure you haven't read aot manga, poor guy just saw some twitter tweets and cooked up some story.arguing with you is just like arguing with some brain dead dog.

Chad kirito wtf๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….kirito as a character is a disgrace to anime community,easily the shittiest most bland boring worst written popular character in history of modern anime. Lol just stop replying to me,you're not just a clown but whole circus

Lmao no, unlike you who hasn't watched/read SAO, I actually read the manga. I really liked it before the godawful rumbling arc. Absolute joke of an arc. Literally pointless. Eren achieved absolutely nothing and didn't even know the reason why he did it. And damn, if I'm a brain dead dog, I wonder what that makes you lmao. Clearly your head is too far up your ass already.

Kirito is absolutely a chad. He actually got his girl, and banged her and didn't cry about it like a bitch like Eren lmao. Kirito can't really be the worst or even near it when incels like Eren, Kazuya and Subaru exist.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.