Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 6, 2021 5:08 AM
Oct 2017
What a player hater, dude was so jealous because ol boy didn't have a problem touching his women. He still won even though he died imo, Diablo is pathetic.
Sep 7, 2021 4:14 PM

Jul 2015
Ngl kinda cringe of Diablo taking his time eradicating another dude's harem just because he's jealous, could've easily done a few white nova attacks and go back home to play with his own harem.

Oct 17, 2021 12:03 PM
Aug 2017
Good episode

Episodes 1-3 = shit
Episode 4 = good
Episode 5 = alright
Episode 6 = good
Jan 24, 2022 11:00 AM
Jan 2016
This episode was awful. It lacked everything that made the first season interesting, namely Diablo being aware that this world is no game, and him growing out of his loner otaku persona.

Remember how he was shocked to realize that everyone was of lower level, because there was no respawning, or in other words all deaths were final? How he spared the lives of numerous enemies he faced, including the actual demon lord herself? And how he started to slowly defeat his complexes, and say things that weren't just cliché lines for his "demon lord persona"?

Yeah, very few of those were on display here. For one, did it never occur to Diablo that these wives of the mazoku general (or whatever he was) were perhaps mind-controlled? It's not like that didn't happen before; not to mention that, seeing the way that guy "proposed" to Fanis, it was kinda hard to imagine his other wives joining his harem out of their own free will. Those rings they wore were also highly suspicious.

But meh, who cares, let's kill them all while laughing maniacally, because all normies should die, etc. etc. (Insert more sad otaku jokes here.) As a person, Diablo is supposed to be better than this... or he used to be, anyway.

Yeah, he kicked ass. Of course he did, what else is new. What makes these fights interesting is not that Diablo wins, but how he wins, and I'm not talking about what kind of flashy spells the author made up on the spot. In that aspect, this part was beyond underwhelming.
Feb 9, 2022 10:52 AM

Nov 2019
The man with the Harem destroyed another Harem. This show is incredible
Feb 23, 2022 11:37 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm... not really statisfying. Feels like the animation quality took a big dump with the new studio, also these last three episodes the fanservice was also weak. So far not impressed with season 2.
Mar 21, 2022 11:48 PM

Aug 2018
Still lack of action during the harem demon ecounter but it was okay I guess.

Question, how did Horn get in dark alley and got cornered? And why?
Jul 27, 2022 8:49 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, level 160. I think he would've stood on equal footing against Diablo if he fought without his waifus.

I feel bad for that mermaid cutie.
Sep 27, 2022 6:33 AM

Aug 2014
Whoa, Diablo show who is the boss
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Oct 26, 2023 11:55 PM
Dec 2022
Who is this Varakness? Another Demon Lord Army's commander? How many is there? Time for Klem to settle things with the Fallen then. Or just leave it to Diablo.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

PetelgeuseDES - May 20, 2021

12 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Yesterday, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2021

67 by Kaninchens »»
Feb 26, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2021

86 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 22, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

53 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 22, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2021

59 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 22, 12:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.