Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jul 12, 2021 5:13 AM
May 2020
wow, that was a hard episode to absorb
Jul 31, 2021 1:51 AM
May 2018
Who's chopping onions???

This took a toll in me T-T
Damn...this anime is just unfair. March death is purely heart wrenching. That possible grown-up march parts just made me cry more. May that little girl find peace in the after life
Aug 4, 2021 8:49 PM

Jun 2020
man that arrow was no where near parona. pain.
Aug 13, 2021 11:19 AM

Dec 2013
This anime is weird... RIP March :'(
Aug 14, 2021 12:42 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
My weak ass is just dead at this point. My heart can't handle.
I'll keep it pushing though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 30, 2021 10:32 PM
Mar 2012
This was the best episode so far until now. The emotional aspect combined with the music - it was perfect, thank you. (bow)
Sep 3, 2021 10:09 AM

Mar 2014
This fucked me up in a good way wtf
Sep 6, 2021 12:23 PM

Mar 2016
There is hope, victory is at hand, the path towards a bright future is at the end of this dark corridor. They were so close, but alas reality is cruel.
March, the sweet young girl with innocent dreams to be a mother, learn, live out a peaceful life is shot mercilessly in cold blood from an arrow, the embodiment of Yanome's cruelty towards Ninnanah and its people. Seeing her soul watch over her death in addition to a figure of how March would have turned out had she lived is all too deep of a feel trip, but what arose from this feels is not just sadness, but unbridled rage for HayasaBITCH who stole away a precious young life, her compassion and care for others will never be felt ever again in this world. Such is the reality at hand. With that in mind...

The world shall know pain...

The satisfaction I receive upon seeing Fushi's oniguma form BITCH-SLAPPING the fuck out of HayasaBITCH is akin to opening the greatest present given in your life. Such a deserved gesture for such a psychopathic maniac who knows not the scarcity of innocent life but only her selfish greed.

March sacrificed herself to save the woman she has always wanted to be, but also inadvertently provided more stimuli and information to the Fushi she cared about. He has now begun to comprehend emotions and how life besides his is extinguishable. And conveniently, with him in the form of oniguma, he too has indirectly opened the eyes of Ninnanah to the false lies that they've known as tradition thus far. With that, comes the end of a story between Fushi and Ninnanah. The arrow shot at the Bitch's hand marks just that, a farewell from Parona to him.
Sep 7, 2021 11:26 AM
Jun 2021
Damn that was so sad
Sep 15, 2021 5:39 PM
Aug 2018
Honestly didn't like March that much but this was still a sad episode indeed.
Oct 7, 2021 2:31 PM
Dec 2014
How are they making us cry literally every episode. I can't cope with this </3
Nov 1, 2021 7:04 PM

Feb 2018
Not March too maan.. She was the youngest, best mom :'). Cant wait to see Fushi grow more and more
Nov 10, 2021 3:50 AM

Sep 2012
that was good one, i mean when she took the piece of a blade i thought she will off that B with it but she was planning to off herself so good twist, but she should have offed that B
Nov 16, 2021 12:32 AM

Mar 2012
Fushi gaining face expressions ohhh

I already knew from ep 1 not to be attached to the characters in this series but did I learn? No
The OP is misleading T__T Good thing Fushi stopped Parona, and they were able to go home
Nov 26, 2021 11:31 PM

Aug 2008
I know it's because anime but getting smacked away by a giant angry bear demi-god shouldn't be a survivable situation. More than happy to see March go though, what an annoying character.
Dec 10, 2021 5:15 PM

May 2010
Actually happy March died.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 28, 2021 12:35 AM

Apr 2015
I'm honestly at the brink of crying. They did well with building March's character. Her death was very hard-hitting.

How could anyone be happy with March's death? She might have an annoying personality to some but it doesn't mean she deserves death. I think a personality like hers is normal for an innocent little girl.
Dec 29, 2021 8:42 AM

Jun 2013
Thanks god she died. I feared we would have this annoying brat during the whole anime. How do they want us to feel sad over her death when every single second with her on screen was a pain ?
Two time in five episodes they are doing the same. I hope it won't become an habit.
Jan 10, 2022 4:43 AM
Jan 2022
Only brain dead viewers and must have a screw loose can feel good when March died. March she is the best girl, she's so sweet, very kind, brave, strong. selfless and she still has beautiful dreams. see her as a character She is a character that is very important to Fushi's development. She made Fushi know learning basics, manner, the love, andattachment, relationships and emotion. And she also inspired a lot to fushi want to learning everything and grow up.
And she also caring and takes care about fushi with her pure love always. She is the one who creates the most love for him and she is the mood booster for him the most. She transformed him from a indifferent creature. Become a creature that understands love and attachment and have the inspiration to want to learn many things (That's why Fushi learns and develops quickly after march arc. because he was inspired by March, He inherited her wishes.)
That's why March is really his best mom. even fushi admits that March is his mother.

Overall she really is the best character. She was only innocent 5 year-old child has a pure heart and who just wanted to grow up. (She was also very strong child and she also tried to tell her parents that she was fine even though she faced a terrible situation and she was brave and selfless in protecting parona. She is a respectable child.)

When looking at her as a person in this world. She's very kind, good-natured, and friendly to everyone. And she also can to selfless for others.
When looking at her as a child. She's so sweet, precious, adorable and cutest child.
When looking at her as a character. She is very important character to development of mc and storyline.
She's not a brat, She's not spoiled kid and She's not a bad person. She didn't do anything wrong. She is really very good and best kid. I really don't see any reason to hate her. She deserves the world. She deserves to be the love.

How can you hate her?
Maybe you don't like her rambunctious. But she did so because she was demanding what is right and what she deserved or was fighting for her rights and her freedom. She didn't do anything wrong. She did it right and was very admirable

Or maybe you're upset cause she protects the giant bear corpse. That was because she had a good connection with the giant bear. March can feel the giant bear "thank-you" speech. So she knows and understands. March is the one who understands giant bear the most. as she said "You're just a bear who likes human meats. People made big fuss over you and shot you with arrows. and they made you out to be like the real scary spirit bear." And it made march and giant bear became sweetest and best friends to each other. it's different from Parona that she still doesn't understand about march and oniguma connection. (And of course, March is still a child with a pure-hearted and she doesn't want to hurt anyone or she doesn't want to see anyone suffer.)
but in the end. The cutting of oniguma meat was unnecessary. because the sacrifice of march had caused the child sacrifice tradition to be abolished in the end.

or do you hate her cause just her voice? That's a ridiculous and idiotic reason and it comes from your prejudice. She was just a little girl was only 5 years old. Her voice (by rie hikisaka) is a very great voice and it truly fits the childish personality and looks natural and perfect for a 5 year old little girl character. Her voice seemed normal, childish and good for her age. There was nothing strange or bad at all. (And in the fact. you can find that there are many anime kid characters or a kids in real life that they have a voice like her or have a worse voice than her and that's normal)

Or do you hate her just because her looks and her personality? Because she is just an normal little girl ?. Because she doesn't have superpowers or doesn't have a fantasy look?, Because she's not a cool character? You hate her because she's just a child and she has realistic child personality? That's a stupid, nonsense, weirdo, and narrow-minded reason. it doesn't make sense.

However. She didn't do anything wrong at all. she did her best. She's not a brat or spoiled kid. She was a cutest and very admirable kid. She's just a innocent 5 year old kid who just wanted to grow up and she can be the best mom, She is very kind and friendly to everyone. She's so strong, brave and selfless. She has done many great things beyond her age. I don't see any reason to hate her. She deserves respect.

Usually many anime child characters are silly, nonsensical and unreasonable.
But for march, She is better than that so much, She's smart kid and every action she did had a good reason.

You can found her annoying. But that doesn't mean she deserves death. She's not a evil person and she didn't do anything wrong. She's a good-hearted child and just wanted to grow up. She literally deserve the world.

You must distinguish between a evil person who deserves to die, and the person who are just annoying. It's completely different. because of the facts Annoying things are common to many people and that's normal. You can often find annoyances in your friends, your girlfriend or your family. But that doesn't mean that You want them all deserves death, as long as they are not evil people They still didn't deserve to die. (Some people seem to have been annoying all their lives. But in the end, they are good and selfless people. Of course, they are still respected by many people.)

And don't forget yourself or me or many people, Everyone has been an annoying and worse child than March. But you and me and many others are still alive in now, If you think that just seeing someone is annoying and deserves to die. Everyone in the world deserves to die.
(However, The fact. March she wasn't annoying at all. She is a good girl with a good heart. She's not bad at all. She is a very kind and friendly child. that you can feel annoyed about her, It is because of your violent prejudice towards her and you haven't opened your mind to understand her.)

If you can feel good when march died, This is the idea of ​​a mentally ill person or a psychopath who is insane and inhumane. you are narrow-minded and lacking sympathy. You didn't use good reason to judge March. you has a prejudice against her too much. You don't try to understand her character. You are unfair for March. You are the evil people with very disgusting thoughts. Your action and attitude is not different from those of hate crime cause it's this hatred that comes from prejudice and discrimination (Obviously, You hate her cause just her appearance and you don't care about her roles or her actions at all, You can't claim that you hate her as a character, because March as her character has such a wonderful and admirable role. She's a character who is important to the development of the story and has done a lot of great things. As I said above.). You all have a strenge prejudice and you still lack a lot of understanding. You didn't try to understand everything well enough before making a judgment. Your thoughts and opinions are really bad and worst.

That you just didn't like her, It doesn't mean that you have to prejudice her or discriminate against her. as if she did not deserve human rights. It's really unfair and incorrect.

You don't have to like her. You have the right to dislike her. But you shouldn't insult her or doesn't care about her at all. It's not fair. Because she is a one of character that is very important to the development and change of many things in story. At least you shouldn't forget the many good things she has done as a one of good character in the storyline.
You should respect her as she is fushi's best mom and she's very important to his development. You should respect her that she was brave and sacrifice to protect Parona..
You should appreciate her as the one who can make oniguma become friendly to humans.
You should appreciate her as she is the little girl sacrifice for her village and made the village of ninannah no more foolish traditions. She's not a bad or worthless character. You should be fair to her.
I want you to open up your mind more.

If you read manga without prejudice against her. You will understand that she is truly the best girl and that Fushi loves her the most like his biological mother. Although he didn't directly call her mom. March, she is very important to him.

I don't know what weird and nonsense you are expecting. but apparently You still don't understand the presentation of the story. I can understand you might find it boring. But that doesn't mean it's bad, because the march arc is just the beginning that focuses on simplicity and abstraction. and Fushi is still in the early stage of development. focusing on the mental and abstract aspects, It is not yet the moment when mc will show his true potential. The story is slowly progressing and it's good detailed, And the march arc is great for basic development. It makes sense. (And that's the reason why gugu arc is great because it is the result of the march arc.) to your eternity is a different anime from other many anime. The presentation of the story to your eternity focuses on the connection, attachment, family relationships, heart, mind, emotional and learning to understand different many people and others, Many things in the story are quite psychological. It may seem boring If you just expect it to be like any anime you've seen for fun, You just still don't understands anything.
Maybe you're just hyperactive, impatient and tantrum viewer who don't think about trying to understand something well enough. You have to use feelings and emotions to watch. If you're just watching for fun like normal action anime, You won't get anything from watching this show.

And the last.
I understand that people have different purposes and interests. But that doesn't mean you have to insult or think that everything else that you don't care about is bad or worthless. I understand that everyone has the right to like or hate a character. But you should have good reason and fairness without prejudice to judge the characters.

In my opinion, March is the cutest little girl characters I have ever seen in an anime. Her character is one of truly the best child characters ever, She has a one of the best design and best realistic childish personality, natural looking, Great facial expressions and emotions, lively, unique, charming, great role, great development and profound show. She's really so smart and strong child, And she has done a lot of great things in the story. She was an admirable and respectable child. The presentation of her character and her story is so amazing, touching, dramatic and made my emotional. March's character and her arc is a masterpiece. Also I have a feeling that she is much more than just a fictional character. That's why I got attached to her and love her so much. And when she died I literally feel so sad and pain, She really deserves better.

If you can't appreciate the work, At least you shouldn't be insulting the work or someone else's feelings.
Supersolaris105Jul 2, 2022 7:36 AM
Feb 10, 2022 9:29 AM
Nov 2020
To your eternity in short-
Introduce a new character.
Make us all attached to him/her.
Kill him/her to give an impetus to fushi.
Repeat.
Apr 8, 2022 10:26 PM

Apr 2016
When I was a kid I was unable to finish AnoHana because it was too much now I don't know if I would be able to finish this show, even when I could see which way is was going to take I still end up crying, great job.
May 1, 2022 8:26 PM
Jan 2022
March, why should she left so quick, I want to see her till adult 😢 is the arrow poison attached or something so March instantly died once she get shot by that arrow?
May 4, 2022 8:53 PM

Mar 2018
The stories world setting and characters haven't really reeled me in but boy do those emotional moments hit
May 18, 2022 10:01 AM
Oct 2013
This episode made me cry like a baby and I wasn't expecting to. Poor March. :(
Jun 12, 2022 2:04 AM

Dec 2018
Ardi8 said:
March, why should she left so quick, I want to see her till adult 😢 is the arrow poison attached or something so March instantly died once she get shot by that arrow?

that thing went right through her liver and possibly diaphragm and lung. she is very small, even an adult would have a tough time depending on the angle and depth, without immediate surgery.
as for the people that hate march: please never be around children, wtf
StateofOhayoJun 12, 2022 2:18 AM
Aug 23, 2022 2:01 PM

May 2022
Yoshitoki Ōima knows how to make some emotional stories. Has quite a few similarities with violet evergarden and how the protagonist is a blank slate in a lot of ways that is slowly learning about emotions through there journey. What does it mean to be human?
ZoopiezAug 23, 2022 3:13 PM
Sep 22, 2022 8:44 AM

Apr 2015
This was one of the saddest episodes I've seen a long time, I was rooting for March so much, She was this bundle of innocent and all the good things about Humans embodied. Was bawling my eyes out , Why oh why March 😥😢
Oct 9, 2022 12:22 AM
Aug 2022
So sadly that make me cry 😭
Oct 9, 2022 12:23 AM
Aug 2022
So sadly that make me cry 😭
Nov 1, 2022 1:47 PM
Aug 2018
got through to me.
Nov 20, 2022 7:28 PM

May 2015
she didn't have to die
Nov 27, 2022 11:15 AM
Nov 2022
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim.
Dec 27, 2022 12:14 AM
Dec 2022
every episode is meaningful and entertaining
Feb 6, 2023 3:19 PM

Oct 2022
Oh my god no 🥺 
I can't believe this happened :o

Mar 27, 2023 2:49 PM
Jan 2013
KANLen09 said:
March's protective sacrifice "opened the vessel" for Fushi to become Oniguma
I don't think that is true. The text came after Oniguma died, which seems to be the criteria for the orb to take on an organic being's shape. It happened as well with the wolf, and it happened with the boy.
Apr 4, 2023 1:32 PM
Nov 2015
My brother knew what was going to happen! I was so sad. Its been a while since I've seen it, I'll be continuing soon.
Apr 6, 2023 6:32 AM

Nov 2021
Wow, March's death did not hit me at all because I was convinced she won't die like that but she did. Kinda anticlimactic tbh. Tho Parona is an absolute mvp and seeing her in agony after failing to save March was really sad. Kinda disappointed Parona won't be a prominent character in the story, I really enjoyed her on screen.
Jun 1, 2023 6:07 PM

Aug 2019
RIP March

We lost March in this episode and it looks like Fushi is on his own again, probably heading to another nation while also running away from Hayase. Idk why though, but for some reason this episode didn't hit me as hard as the first. Maybe it's because I watched that earlier today and I already teared up to that or something? Idk but man that still sucked
Jul 17, 2023 11:29 PM
Nov 2016
Aww shit, it's sad to see the little girl die, it was quite an emotional episode, and darn that other bitch that killed her, she will be one obsessed bitch now, she has that psycho look on her face at the end of the episode.

I'm enjoying this anime so far, I hope they don't screw it up later on, a lot of animes start good but they get crappier as the episodes go by, I hope this isn't one of them. Crossing my fingers that this anime won't disappoint me.
Aug 9, 2023 7:14 PM
Aug 2023
this anime is so sad its bad for my mental health. had to drop. but the animation and the story line is great
Sep 15, 2023 1:53 AM

Mar 2015
This was a haert-wrenching episode :( RIP March!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 21, 2023 6:23 PM
Dec 2017
Made me cry like a baby
Sep 25, 2023 7:12 PM
Jul 2017
wow marche dying actually hit home and the attempted suicide

this anime is starting to get gooood
Dec 20, 2023 2:22 AM

Oct 2022
This was quite feels inducing, almost brought me to tears, great episode, the animation is superb.

I'm interested in how Fushi could interact with dead March, was this just symbolic for Fushis growth by March dying (his emotional development basically being represented by Marchs death, and her final wish being one he realises due to that growth which grants him enough insight to understand, the suicide is something March wouldnt want), or is this an actual interaction? Up to now this anime has been pretty good.
Dec 28, 2023 6:13 PM
Dec 2023
10/10 EP very good
Apr 1, 7:52 PM
Dec 2022
man rip March PAIIINN

NOOOO THE HANDPRINT

sad ass episode but its was crazy
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

219 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 1:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.