Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2021 6:45 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Under the blazing Summer heat and munching on ice-cream, the invitation to a yearly contest arises, and of course, the Pottery Club is participating in it with the girls helming their different specialities. Himeno is at a disadvantage because she isn't a Tajimi native, but have some cool ideas.

Surprising for Himeno to find out that her grandma is competent in online games, hmm.

To find a monument in the center of nowhere amongst a museum that is used to showcase pottery in the future, hope that space is well used to preserve the building of what's left of the rich Tajimi City history of pottery. Not surprised that the museum will house Himeno's deceased mom's works, and such a monument is a testament to her passion for pottery.

Together with the wind and color, the connection between mother and daughter is born.
KANLen09May 10, 2021 8:07 AM
May 10, 2021 8:20 AM

Apr 2018
The visuals were pretty beautiful this episode. Mother and daughter bond is gettin stronger and stronger.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 10, 2021 8:33 AM

Jun 2019
Fall competition coming up for the pottery club and everyone seems so excited about it. Funny to see Himeno doesn't even know that her grandma is a gamer for over twenty years. LOL

Once again, a refreshing episode and as usual the animation was beautiful and pleasing.
May 10, 2021 8:48 AM

Feb 2020
That monument scene was so beautiful and magical.

SerafosMar 24, 3:25 AM
May 10, 2021 8:55 AM

Apr 2014
I wouldn't be surprised if there are supernatural creatures that jump out of that memorial. It looks very beautiful and mysterious at the same time.

I really looking forward to the competition. I've wondered what Himeno will make. It could be something related to her mother.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 10, 2021 8:55 AM

Jan 2014
Damn, that was really pretty, her mom is super talented.
May 10, 2021 11:01 AM

Nov 2013
the statue her mother made was absolutely stunning i wish i could see it in real life
May 10, 2021 11:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kukuri simply said the double fun and not to worry much about the incoming pottery contest. Such a mood having Kukuri at those little girl group. Naruse simply acted as a Tajimi informer again for Himeno that looks lost for not having a good idea to the incoming pottery contest. Aoki senpai already decided her piece. Thats good. What about Himeno? Ah, she got the help from sensei again after having a nice and comfy trace at that lovely track full of chilling kappa to the Himeno's mother huge masterpiece ceramic monument deep under those forest. The garden of sky and wind. What a blast name she got there. The past of her mother just straightly wonderful.

Now, i can't wait to see what come into Himeno's mind after learning that information. Lets go, girl!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 10, 2021 12:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Even though the statue looked like shit it was heartwarming to see that it's made by her mother during high school
May 10, 2021 4:22 PM

May 2012
Two surprising things in this episode:
1. The grandma can play online games!
2. That monument was made by Himeno's late mother.
May 10, 2021 10:40 PM

Oct 2016
That was probably my favorite episode so far! Grandma is a gamer lmao, always have liked gamer grandmas. That scene where Toyokawa saw her mother's creation was beautiful, literally and figuratively. Though I hope the pressure of living up to her mother doesn't get to her, she can just do her best and have fun.

Also glad to see more of sensei, she's great.
May 11, 2021 7:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice episode, grandma is a gamer, she’s probably smoking kids playing Search and Destroy in Cold War lol. That statue was pretty, i thought the sound we were heading was a creature of the forest at first but was pleasant surprised, also loved the part where we saw her mom in the archive book, she seems really similar to Himeno.

Although my highlight this time around was the life action part, absolutely loved the classic Japanese scenery and the cafe at the end, I have to agree with Yuuki, love coffee.
May 12, 2021 3:05 PM
Mar 2016
loved see her mom in this episode, it was a beautiful ep. XD i'm curious about what these girls are gonna do for the ceramic art festival
May 12, 2021 8:15 PM

Jul 2016
Hell yeah for Himeno's gamer grandma xD

Another episode with quite solid direction. The monument Himeno's mother created when she was still a student was absolutely mesmerising.
May 12, 2021 8:26 PM

Dec 2016
I didn't know you could make that kind of monument with pottery... It was absolutely stunning!
May 14, 2021 6:26 PM

Jul 2016
Who's that Pokemon?!

Unfortunately for all the pottery fans, that "statue" is not ceramic or else it would already be broken. If you are to make a form like that either you chisel it from stone like Michelangelo or you cast it in an extremely complicated mold.
May 21, 2021 3:03 AM

Oct 2007
that art created by Himeno's mom looks like a monument, truly beautiful .
May 24, 2021 10:58 AM

Oct 2017
Just when I thought this anime became a bit boring the second half of the episode sucked me in just like Himeno was sucked in by that monument.
Jun 5, 2021 6:11 AM

Jan 2011
Got a little teary near the end, great episode.
Jun 21, 2021 12:53 PM

Jan 2019
English: The October contest is coming and Himeno is having trouble deciding what to do. With that, she went to a place that is near the club room and found a very beautiful and attractive monument. Himeno is amazed at the elegance and form it has taken, as well as its ceramics. Really, the biggest surprise was to discover that it was made by her mother in the past.

A very comfortable and heartwarming episode. I hope Himeno can find some inspiration for the contest.

Portuguese: O concurso de Outubro está vindo e Himeno está com problemas em decidir o que fazer. Com isso, ela foi em um lugar que fica próximo da sala do clube e encontrou um monumento muito lindo e atraente. Himeno se surpreende com a elegância e forma feita, além da sua cerâmica. Realmente, a maior surpresa foi descobrir que foi feita pela sua mãe, no passado.

Um episódio bem cômodo e que aqueceu o coração. Espero que Himeno consiga achar alguma inspiração para o concurso.
Oct 13, 2021 9:56 AM

Sep 2018
An episode that now has very little to say about ceramics, all stretched out, like the previous ones, in giving shape to the character of Himeno and introducing her mother who, in hindsight, was a genius of ceramics. The narration has a funny look and you don't get bored even if my expectations are disappointed again. The drawings are good while the animations are sufficient in quality. The work created by Himeno's mother strikes the imagination, despite its unconventional form.
Feb 1, 2022 2:33 AM

Jul 2015
Lmao Grandma is a veteran gamer, I can only imagine her playing a game like CS:GO

Mar 12, 2023 3:25 PM

Dec 2022
Beautiful episode.
Loved the summer vibe
This is your reminder to drink water 💦 or eat some fruit  🍒 🥝

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 3, 2021

24 by Alkimia »»
Jun 3, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 26, 2021

19 by Alkimia »»
Jun 3, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 19, 2021

32 by Alkimia »»
Jun 3, 2023 9:28 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 31, 2021

17 by Lionalanda »»
Mar 16, 2023 2:45 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 2, 2021

84 by Lionalanda »»
Mar 3, 2023 8:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.