Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 2021 12:01 AM

Oct 2015
In Toriyama's comments, he said it will feature an "unexpected character"

I personally am hoping for either a Super/canon version of Cooler or Janemba, similar to how Broly was handled.

Broly 2 would be possible but I don't think that'd turn out great.

Dunno. I'm just glad it's not condensing the Moro arc into a movie.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 9, 2021 12:02 AM

Jan 2009
im hoping Lunch to appear again or ye maybe Cooler is good too
May 9, 2021 12:24 AM
Oct 2018
I'm hoping for either another Broly movie, Cooler coming back since Frieza is such a pivotal part of the story now and Cooler did have multiple movies as well, possibly Janemba now that Gogeta is Canon, and or Cell coming back because man that would be awesome but highly unlikely Lol
May 9, 2021 12:32 AM
Apr 2016
Rosikota said:

I personally am hoping for either a Super/canon version of Cooler or Janemba, similar to how Broly was handled.

Rosikota said:

Bring on a resurrected jacked version of Raditz, could do with more sayains in the universe.
Or they might go Bardock? Super blue Nappa with a big blue bald head?

What happened to continuing the series...? They have tons of material for another arc ready... and the animators needs big long running projects right now until covid pisses off.
May 9, 2021 12:59 AM
Mar 2020
I just want my boy raditz to be back man, that's all I'm asking for
May 9, 2021 1:11 AM
May 2020
I am just hoping the animation is on the same level or even better than broly lmao, and I think it will be about Bardock I am 80% sure.
May 9, 2021 1:19 AM

Jan 2018
The hype is real, maybe it will be Vegetas brother, Tarble, that would be pretty cool
May 9, 2021 1:20 AM
Mar 2020
I think it should be about yamoshi or bardock.
As toriyama already told, broly would be there so chances of having yamoshi or bardock is highly unlikely so maybe we can get cooler, omega shenron or janemba. These three are most potential candidates in my opinion.
May 9, 2021 1:21 AM
Jul 2016
It would be cool if Turles made an appearance
May 9, 2021 1:23 AM

Feb 2019
I want this movie to have a good story.i didn't like broly movie that much.
May 9, 2021 1:27 AM
Oct 2020
Resurrect bardock!!!! Don’t really need raditz tho.
May 9, 2021 1:27 AM

Mar 2020
Alex_Def said:
I just want my boy raditz to be back man, that's all I'm asking for
same thing here , i really wish we could come back and see him once again
May 9, 2021 1:34 AM

Dec 2014
Broly as an effing ally, and doing a crucial save on both Goku and Vegeta (or maybe Frieza too, who temporarily allied with Goku and Vegeta in the movie.)
May 9, 2021 1:35 AM
Dec 2020
I’m thinking it’s the arc with Moro, the Galactic Prisoner arc. With the success of the canon Mugen Train movie, and considering this was announced after the success of said film, it could very much be a possibility.
May 9, 2021 1:38 AM

Jan 2020
What did it mean in the beginning, "All new movie since 'Dragon Ball Super: Broly' is currently in the making"? Dragon Ball Super: Broly has been made for awhile now? Just a bad translation?

Either way, is it confirmed it won't be an adaptation of Moro? Doesn't seem like there is enough information to necessarily rule that out. Though, assuming it's not Moro, that might be good news for another season of Super, since the manga will get more and more lead time to get ahead of where the series originally ended and give a good base for new content.

In regards to the movie -- Clearly they left room for Broly to return, so even if this movie isn't centered around Broly, I wouldn't be surprised if he made an appearance.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

May 9, 2021 1:43 AM
Nov 2020
I would like to see Bardock and Raditz. Cooler is ok but I don't like him very much.
May 9, 2021 1:46 AM
Mar 2021
LMAO IT GOT SO MUCH HYPE IT BROKE TOEI AND FUNIMATION WEBSITE DOWN🐐 IS BACK
May 9, 2021 1:46 AM
Mar 2021
LMAO IT GOT SO MUCH HYPE IT BROKE TOEI AND FUNIMATION WEBSITE DOWN🐐 IS BACK
May 9, 2021 1:54 AM
Mar 2020
Anything but Cooler would be a massive disappointment tbh
May 9, 2021 2:03 AM

Jul 2019
commonxreaction said:
What did it mean in the beginning, "All new movie since 'Dragon Ball Super: Broly' is currently in the making"? Dragon Ball Super: Broly has been made for awhile now? Just a bad translation?

Yes, it's just bad translation. I think what he was trying to say was "The first new movie since Dragon Ball Super: Broly"
May 9, 2021 2:06 AM

Sep 2013
Just hope it goes fully uncanon and doesn't follow the story from the mango
Deep dark fantasies
May 9, 2021 2:25 AM
Feb 2018
directedbyjj said:
I’m thinking it’s the arc with Moro, the Galactic Prisoner arc. With the success of the canon Mugen Train movie, and considering this was announced after the success of said film, it could very much be a possibility.

Dude, the movie releases next year. How long do you think it takes to animate a movie?
May 9, 2021 2:34 AM
Aug 2017
I'd say it would be cool if goku and broly were training then cooler came and then they all went to fight him but surprise, it's golden cooler, his little brother has been training with him and frieza and cooler are both stronger than vegeta ssgsse? idk man if toriyama can make broly stronger than ssgss then anything can happen
May 9, 2021 2:38 AM
Dec 2020
The_JR said:
directedbyjj said:

Dude, the movie releases next year. How long do you think it takes to animate a movie?

I’m confused as to what you’re trying to get at.
May 9, 2021 2:44 AM

Jan 2013
Jbean said:

Super blue Nappa with a big blue bald head?

ROFLMAO holy shit, that's the best possible scenario.
talk smack about battle shonen and i'll catch ya outside, funnyboy.
May 9, 2021 2:45 AM
Feb 2018
directedbyjj said:
The_JR said:

That this movie likely started production way before Mugen Train even released
May 9, 2021 2:47 AM
Aug 2017
Vaibhav_Deep said:
As toriyama already told, broly would be there so chances of having yamoshi or bardock is highly unlikely so maybe we can get cooler, omega shenron or janemba. These three are most potential candidates in my opinion.

but dude, omega shenron is NOT close to even beating super saiyan god, here's how it is, the dragon balls were made by kami right? but the black star dragon balls were made by the nameless namekian. The namekian dragon balls are made from the super dragon balls, soo they're quite powerful right? I'd say the only way omega shenron could stand a chance is if he's made from the dark energy from the super dragon balls, if he was made from the dark energy from the namekian dragon balls im sure he'd be beaten by ssgss or ssgsse, but, imagine how strong he'd be if he was made with the super dragon balls!
May 9, 2021 2:54 AM
Jan 2021
Rosikota said:

I want to see something about jiren's backstory and maybe the person that killled jiren's friends and family. i dont think it will be but I wouldn't be disappointed if it is.
May 9, 2021 3:03 AM
Dec 2020
The_JR said:
directedbyjj said:

That this movie likely started production way before Mugen Train even released

Uh… ok. Demon Slayer is currently one of the most popular anime series at the moment, and they announced their movie a couple of years ago; the Dragon Ball team could’ve deduced that due the popularity of the series, along with the announcement of its canon movie (something rare in anime films, as we know), it would be wise and profitable to release a canon film of their own. And with their track record of making canon movies recently, Dragon Ball could then decide to adapt The Galactic Prisoner arc; or it’s not canon and i’m wrong lmao, just a theory.
May 9, 2021 3:04 AM

Jul 2019
punching the enemy really really hard.
May 9, 2021 3:06 AM
Mar 2020
Raiyan23 said:
Vaibhav_Deep said:

but dude, omega shenron is NOT close to even beating super saiyan god, here's how it is, the dragon balls were made by kami right? but the black star dragon balls were made by the nameless namekian. The namekian dragon balls are made from the super dragon balls, soo they're quite powerful right? I'd say the only way omega shenron could stand a chance is if he's made from the dark energy from the super dragon balls, if he was made from the dark energy from the namekian dragon balls im sure he'd be beaten by ssgss or ssgsse, but, imagine how strong he'd be if he was made with the super dragon balls!

Exactly that's the whole point, just like what happened with broly, OG broly was not on even SSJ2 level but DBS introduced him differently and made him insanely strong even he humiliated SSB and SSG, So yeah, i whole point is about introduction of previous badass non canon characters but in super style just like what happened with broly use super dragon balls or anything.It would be interesting to see how they do it.
May 9, 2021 3:37 AM
Oct 2018
Maybe is about Tarble (Vegeta's brother) OR Moro's arc

Cooler for me is a big plot hole...
May 9, 2021 4:27 AM
Feb 2017
I’m hoping they’ll introduce Fighterz’s Android 21
May 9, 2021 4:28 AM

Apr 2019
I hope it's not too much about what happens in the manga since i want that to be continued in the anime series only..
May 9, 2021 4:34 AM
Aug 2020
Jbean said:
Rosikota said:

Rosikota said:

Bring on a resurrected jacked version of Raditz, could do with more sayains in the universe.
Or they might go Bardock? Super blue Nappa with a big blue bald head?

What happened to continuing the series...? They have tons of material for another arc ready... and the animators needs big long running projects right now until covid pisses off.

I think it's because all their resources are currently going into other anime projects, like One Piece and Dragon Quest Dai, which are both very taxing on the studio and take a lot of people-power. So they already have their big, long running projects, unfortunately.
May 9, 2021 4:35 AM
Aug 2020
ltyruss said:
I’m hoping they’ll introduce Fighterz’s Android 21

... You might have a point... Toriyama did design her, and she's very popular...
May 9, 2021 4:37 AM
Aug 2020
NextUniverse said:
punching the enemy really really hard.

I think you might be on to something there.
May 9, 2021 5:30 AM

Jul 2011
Its time for....Resurrection C

Cell needs to return.
May 9, 2021 5:37 AM

Jul 2020
Probably the moro arc.
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
May 9, 2021 5:47 AM
May 2018
Personally, I believe it will be the movie celebrating Masako Nozawa, and it will most likely be her last major Dragon Ball title.
May 9, 2021 5:48 AM

Aug 2017
probably about fighting
May 9, 2021 6:03 AM

Feb 2009
If it's about Bardock then they can stick it up their candy @$$. Honestly not interested in watching this if Bardock is in it. They're milking this shit endlessly, even the manga with the Moro arc, should have let this franchise died a long time ago. They making DB GT look like a masterpiece will all this garbage coming out. If you don't agree with this take then move on, nobody changing my mind lol
May 9, 2021 6:04 AM
Jul 2020
Cell's revival ofc. SUPER GOD CELL
May 9, 2021 6:20 AM

Apr 2016
Maybe they will add something from GT like new enemy.Maybe the one called Baby and maybe even add him as Golden Ape,would be a cool fight to watch
May 9, 2021 6:20 AM

Feb 2020
I want to see pikkon or cooler being a official character. Bardock solo past or something story could also could be great since both special about bardock were turned pretty awesome. Anyways I am excited toriyama is involved in it. Hope its as good as the previous 3 movies
AdampkMay 9, 2021 6:26 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

May 9, 2021 6:29 AM

Jan 2012
I would love if any idea of Gt gets turned into something amazing. Imagine Super 17 done right or a rework of Baby! or even the shadow dragon concept

I know its really unlikely but i would love it.
May 9, 2021 7:13 AM
Apr 2019
cooler would be sick
May 9, 2021 7:26 AM

Oct 2017
I'd love to see the movie maybe be a Super version of Wrath of the Dragon. Tapion was such a cool character so it'd be cool to see him back. I would also not be disappointed if it was a Super version of Fusion Reborn, Cooler, or Tree of Might
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
May 9, 2021 7:39 AM
Jan 2021
Just do some dragon ball, red ribbon shit, pilaf shit and it'll be good.
May 9, 2021 7:53 AM
Jun 2012
Would love to see Cell back. A man can dream....
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 13, 2022

136 by magatetus »»
Mar 11, 9:12 PM

» Pan is the redeemer of this film, and all I want is a new gen Dragon Ball adventure starring her.

middle_pickup - Dec 29, 2023

9 by middle_pickup »»
Dec 30, 2023 4:59 PM

» Thoughts on the cgi?

TASM18 - Dec 25, 2022

23 by middle_pickup »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:06 PM

» Dragon Ball is creatively bankrupt

-Hermit- - Oct 22, 2022

33 by Kenrin »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:06 PM

» Available on Prime Video

JohanJ04 - Dec 2, 2023

0 by JohanJ04 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.