Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 5, 2021 7:44 AM
Apr 2021
I'm literally waiting for this serie to pop up a season 2 for like 2.5 years. Does anyone have Any Idea when we will see a season 2? Serie was finished in 2017 After that a Movie came out in 2019 and now We still have no Information season 2. Hope it comes as soon as possible
May 5, 2021 8:17 AM
May 2019
I don't think that they'll do it
May 5, 2021 8:30 AM
Apr 2021
AmazingMatt said:

Why tho? The Makers ''Nut'' has no other succesful animes like Youjo Senki
May 5, 2021 8:34 AM
May 2019
Panzer1437 said:
AmazingMatt said:

Sometimes the creators of the anime don't want another season, just like NGNL, I do hope to get one, but I don't expect it. Although anime like The Devil is A Part-timer got one after six years
May 5, 2021 8:37 AM
Apr 2021
AmazingMatt said:
Panzer1437 said:

Sometimes the creators of the anime don't want another season, just like NGNL, I do hope to get one, but I don't expect it. Although anime like The Devil is A Part-timer got one after six years

I understand what you are trying to say but Nut Studio or whatever the thing they are made a Movie after Youjo senki Serie and they don't have a serie that can surpass Youjo Senki. If they don't make a season 2 that would be a shame, sadness for me.
May 5, 2021 9:10 AM
Oct 2020
Yeah this is one of my favorite animes and they definetly have enough resources for season 2 I feel like they dont want to ruin it or something but right about now would be the perfect time
May 5, 2021 9:10 AM
Oct 2020
Yeah this is one of my favorite animes and they definetly have enough resources for season 2 I feel like they dont want to ruin it or something but right about now would be the perfect time
May 5, 2021 9:13 AM
Apr 2021
Blazerisbest said:

We just need to wait I think they will make a season 2 cuz even Isekai Quartet gets a season 3 and overlord gets a season 4 for youjo senkis season 2 they have enough sources. I guess they will go for the season 2 but when xD
May 5, 2021 11:14 AM
Feb 2021
Edit: I skipped the end credits so ignore that part.

Honestly really not expecting a season 2 as they tried to conclude the series with the movie. It’s also on the production committee as they are the ones actually funding the project as a whole. So even if the studio wants to make a sequel, they would need to get that funding from somewhere.
6SeeMay 5, 2021 11:35 AM
May 5, 2021 11:26 AM
Oct 2020
See_six said:
Honestly really not expecting a season 2 as they tried to conclude the series with the movie. It’s also on the production committee as they are the ones actually funding the project as a whole. So even if the studio wants to make a sequel, they would need to get that funding from somewhere.
idk know what you mean they tried to end the movie with a conclusion idk if you watched the aftercredits but it told us that she would have an entire division to herself and that would be the focus of the next season and the main girl who has gods blessing survived how is that an end and the whole being x plot was never finished in the anime
May 5, 2021 11:33 AM
Apr 2021
Blazerisbest said:
See_six said:
idk know what you mean they tried to end the movie with a conclusion idk if you watched the aftercredits but it told us that she would have an entire division to herself and that would be the focus of the next season and the main girl who has gods blessing survived how is that an end and the whole being x plot was never finished in the anime

yes exactly. And the Manga still countinues like Light novel. They can make a season 2 if they want or at least a second movie
May 5, 2021 11:33 AM
Feb 2021
Oof my bad, skipped the after credits, but still my other point on how they need to get funding to continue the series.
May 5, 2021 11:37 AM
Oct 2020
See_six said:
Oof my bad, skipped the after credits, but still my other point on how they need to get funding to continue the series.
your right this is probably one of the only and most likely reasons they wouldn’t finish it
May 5, 2021 11:37 AM
Apr 2021
See_six said:

They made some Movies and some ''not good'' animes other than Youjo Senki. If ı were them I would give at least a try for season 2 because If I'm not getting enough fund from other series Why I don't give my best anime a season 2?
May 5, 2021 11:39 AM
Oct 2020
Youjo Senkis honestly one of my favorite animes I have rewatched the movie and season 1 countless times lol
May 5, 2021 11:43 AM
Apr 2021
Blazerisbest said:
Youjo Senkis honestly one of my favorite animes I have rewatched the movie and season 1 countless times lol

Yep mine too I'm not that much a Weeb but Youjo Senki is for sure my favorite anime so far
May 5, 2021 2:52 PM
Sep 2020
There isn’t gunna be one, there was a movie that covered the rest of the story and it’s pretty good
May 5, 2021 2:56 PM
Apr 2021
DaddyNattyy said:
There isn’t gunna be one, there was a movie that covered the rest of the story and it’s pretty good

M8 they have a manga and a Light Novel ongoing. That means they have sources to continue the serie if they can find enough money to make a season 2 They can make it why wouldn't they?
May 5, 2021 11:16 PM
Apr 2021
I'd read speculation that it's gotta be announced later this year, maybe early next year. The way the movie ended has me believe they wouldn't just end it there, and based on how long ago it was released, it should be coming relatively soon.
May 5, 2021 11:43 PM
Apr 2021
Kat38 said:
I'd read speculation that it's gotta be announced later this year, maybe early next year. The way the movie ended has me believe they wouldn't just end it there, and based on how long ago it was released, it should be coming relatively soon.

Yep. A lot of people didn't see the aftercredits in movie so they think there won't be a season 2 but the way movie ended gives me hope about season 2
May 6, 2021 3:14 AM
Sep 2019
AmazingMatt said:
Panzer1437 said:

Whatcha mena like No Game No Life ? The author of NGNL had legal problems. They couldn't make a second season due to copyright issues from the author. What you mean by an author who doesn't wanna let us get another season is the KonoSuba author who is a cunt for not letting them produce a 3rd season
May 7, 2021 3:14 PM
Jul 2020
Panzer1437 said:
I'm literally waiting for this serie to pop up a season 2 for like 2.5 years. Does anyone have Any Idea when we will see a season 2? Serie was finished in 2017 After that a Movie came out in 2019 and now We still have no Information season 2. Hope it comes as soon as possible
Just read the source material
May 7, 2021 3:26 PM
Apr 2021
Haiohaihai said:
Panzer1437 said:
Just read the source material

What does that mean?
May 11, 2021 6:02 AM
Mar 2021
Arcay said:
AmazingMatt said:

Whatcha mena like No Game No Life ? The author of NGNL had legal problems. They couldn't make a second season due to copyright issues from the author. What you mean by an author who doesn't wanna let us get another season is the KonoSuba author who is a cunt for not letting them produce a 3rd season
if only demon slayer creator was a cunt. Could have made far more money.
May 11, 2021 6:02 AM
Mar 2021
Arcay said:
AmazingMatt said:

if only demon slayer creator was a cunt. Could have made far more money.
Jun 19, 2021 9:58 AM

May 2020
season 2 now

i mean, it's been confirmed now so it's probably going to air late 2021/early 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2017

218 by RGreatDanton »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2017

313 by RGreatDanton »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2017

448 by RGreatDanton »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2017

291 by Phixiately »»
Yesterday, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

147 by Phixiately »»
Apr 22, 9:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.