Forum Settings
Forums
May 4, 5:22 AM

do u ever came across a show where u found 1 or 2 characters that annoys the hell out of u and does it affects your overall enjoyment of the show?

For me it was Fruit basket (the only one i could think of), the story itself is fantastic but bruhh there are some characs just arghhh
For example, Tohru- idm her at all in fact i dont hate her but her overreacting to things just annoys me and the same goes to momoji, he just pisses me off every time he speaks lol
The next is bakugo - bruh can he be quiet for a min lmao like he so obnoxious and loud. he is the same as garfield but now i dont hate him after the change
Modified by Natsude_tanaka, May 4, 6:05 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 4, 5:37 AM

it happens but I get over it if the other characters are fun to watch, only the gods know how I survived 3 episodes of SnK FS with characters like Reiner, Găbița, Zeke and their merry friends, one of the worst anime exp in my life
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Houseki no Kuni Club

My random anime ramblings blog on MAL

May 4, 5:39 AM
Nana from Nana just pissed me off

I mean there are two Nana(s) but i hate the crybaby one (Nana komatsu if im not mistaken)

She did something SUPER BAD > Cry > meet a guy > fall in love > repeat

I know this anime is "realistic" but Nana just pissed me off

Other than that , it's Orochi from One Piece, every One Piece fans knows why this guy is hated like hecc...he's a piece of shet

#Oroshet
Modified by Askel4dd, May 4, 5:42 AM

May 4, 5:42 AM

Basically tsunderes, I hate them and they ruin the show for me. Examples are Chitoge from Nisekoi and Erina from Shokugeki.

May 4, 5:44 AM

Nana, Fushigi yuugi (okay every serious scene made laugh so it was a fun watchxd), Hana yori dango and kinda Furuba and Kamisama kiss too but they were okay

yah-hoo~

May 4, 5:45 AM

Top annoying character : Kazuya , Chitoge 1 too dumb , 1 smack u everytime she see u

May 4, 5:48 AM

Ash and Eiji are an annoying couple.
I don't even know why I dislike them as much.

May 4, 5:53 AM
All characters from DomeSHIT Girlfriend
Kazuya from rent a girlfriend
Yuki from Mirai nikki
Buggi from op
Sakura from Naruto
Asuka from Evangelion ( I just didn't like abusive and tsundere Characters/ makise is ok cause she is not abusive tsundere)

May 4, 5:56 AM

for me it was that loli antagonist harime nui from kill la kill because of her i sometimes wanted to drop the show she definitely ruined my enjoyment of the anime

May 4, 5:57 AM
Mineta from MHA, I can't stand him at all.

May 4, 5:58 AM
March from To Your Eternity
Every time she get screen time I wanna punch the screen. Ik everyone finds her cute but she is so damm annoying

May 4, 5:58 AM

IndianWeeb said:
for me it was that loli antagonist harime nui from kill la kill because of her i sometimes wanted to drop the show she definitely ruined my enjoyment of the anime

damn
does she get a lot of screentime?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 4, 5:59 AM
Yes YES YEEES
BERSERK HAS PUCK AND FARNESE'S BROTHER. BOTH ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST CHARACTERS IN FICTION! It's so weird, because we have Guts, Griffith, Farnese, Serpico, you know, some of the best characters ever...

May 4, 6:00 AM

Black Star - Soul Eater
Ichigo - Darling in the Franxx
Origami - Date a Live
Kazuya - Rent a Girlfriend (a popular choice i guess)
Runa - Kakegurui
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Most of Natsuki family - Summer Wars
Minori - Toradora
The MC - Deadman Wonderland
Modified by TheSunLife, May 4, 6:04 AM

May 4, 6:03 AM

Zenitsu always ruins everything he is in.
The best parts of Kimetsu no Yaiba were the ones without Zenitsu.
Would it be a coincidence?
A future is not given to you. It is something you must take for yourself.

May 4, 6:07 AM

Umaru-chan annoyed me so much that I'd rather re-watch Utsu Musume Sayuri than watch another episode of Himouto Umaru-chan.

“The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.” - Kaiki Deishuu

May 4, 6:11 AM

I just finished Great Teacher Onizuka and all the bitchy female students made sure I couldn't rate this show high.

May 4, 6:11 AM

Hitagi Senjougahara

she say "I will kill you" on phone and say toxic thing to Nadeko Sengoku in temple. I mean, she never meet her but why she do that? wtf. That scene ruin my enjoyable watching Monogatari Series. I hate Hitagi Senjougahara so much..!!!
What Does Pot of Greed do?

May 4, 6:20 AM

Plenty of times, and of course it does affect my overall enjoyment, if they're annoying enough it just can't be overlooked. It's the main reason I can't rate shows like Steins; Gate, K-On!, Konosuba among others decently.

May 4, 6:26 AM
Taiga from Toradora is the most annoying character I've ever seen!

May 4, 6:28 AM

Honestly Luffy got on nerves from time to time because his stupidity just wasn't funny after a while. Hestia from Danmachi, the MC in jobless reincarnation, Nagisa from Assassination Classroom, Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto, and Kirito from SAO I found all annoying and in some aspects it did ruin the show for me.

May 4, 6:36 AM

Natsude_tanaka said:
IndianWeeb said:

damn
does she get a lot of screentime?
She was introduced in later arc and before her i was quite enjoying the anime.In general i dont like loli antagonist with cute voice and face.They are so annoying

May 4, 6:39 AM

SoldierDream said:
Plenty of times, and of course it does affect my overall enjoyment, if they're annoying enough it just can't be overlooked. It's the main reason I can't rate shows like Steins; Gate, K-On!, Konosuba among others decently.

rahh, konosuba is funny as hell lmao what are u talking abt damn
even stein gate come on man

May 4, 6:56 AM

It would be nice if Zenitsu was a deaf mute.

Life happens wherever you are,
whether you make it or not.

May 4, 7:44 AM

Mineta from Boku no Hero Academia.
And Matou Shinji from Fate series.

May 4, 7:45 AM

I find Tohru and Momiji to be very annoying too but Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maoh takes the cake, I have this strong urge to punch him in the face every time he starts acting up or mentioning the engagement.

May 4, 8:49 AM

Kuzuya is definitely annoying af. Sakura from naruto and Elizabeth from nanatsu are there too.

May 4, 9:31 AM
Jaeger Corps

The main girl from Code:Breaker made me want to shoot my brains out.

May 4, 9:58 AM
Mika Shimotsuki from Psycho Pass
Haruyuki Arita from Accel World
Emma from The Promised Neverland
Rachel from Tower of God
Riko from Made in Abyss

And last but not least, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima

May 4, 10:00 AM

Excalibur from Soul Eater was such a pain

May 4, 9:03 PM

He was better in the movie but he was super annoying in the tv series of kimetsu

May 4, 9:14 PM

I don’t really find many characters annoying, but one I can think of off the top of my head is Tarou Takanashi from Shirobako, I’m currently watching the show and he really pisses me off honestly

May 4, 9:17 PM

Off the top of my head:
Eren Yeager "Shingeki no Kyojin"

May 5, 12:57 AM

Yes. Engaged to the Unidentified was a solid show but that one siscon piece of shit Benio ruined it for me. She only brought pain.

Mineta in MHA holds no purpose and should not exist

Bakugou. Utter piece of shit who only screams and is angry. Endeavor is a better character and he has gone through a redemption arc unlike Bakugou

May 5, 9:00 AM

not this thread again,i'm bored of redundant thread,dear god,STOP! GET SOME HELP! TAKE A FANTA!

And my answer would probably Historia Reiss, she's a bitch, that's it.

Let The Voice Of Love! Take You Higher~