Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 6, 2021 2:11 PM

Nov 2008
Zayv said:
Oh, yay, the big, bad villain has been introduced (or kinda reintroduced, I guess)… I can't wait for the completely unnecessary, chance encounter between these characters that will somehow move the plot forward.

Seriously, though, I'd like at least some originality.

Nah, I wouldn't give him that much credit. He is scum but we will probably only get two episodes at the most of him being an actual problem. It might even just be one.

May 6, 2021 4:19 PM

May 2016
isn't gatou or whatever saying that she should leave as soon as possible? why is she getting praised for it?
May 6, 2021 4:21 PM
Feb 2016
I despise nosy, interfering women like Gotou and Asami.
May 7, 2021 11:23 AM

Jul 2017
I love the relationship between Gotou and Sayu.. the way Gotou-san so supportive of Sayu and it's so wholesome.

bruh the guy at the end creeped the hell out of me.
May 7, 2021 11:44 AM
Jul 2019

well. in the end it turned out ok.
May 8, 2021 7:57 AM

May 2015
Such drama, much wow.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 8, 2021 8:41 AM

Jun 2020
My impression of every character changes once I see how they interact & treat Sayu. It speaks volumes about them. Needless to say Yoshida, and then Mishima, and Gotou this episode. I loved the scenes between Gotou & Sayu. Gotou seems to be looking out for both of them, both Yoshida, and Sayu. She may or may not be genuine, I guess we shall see. And Sayu and Gotou almost look like sisters hahaha & lol @ the end card

Sayu is really so cute!! And I loved the OST when Yoshida was walking Gotou.

And Mishima.....gurl was projecting too much on Yoshida. He doesn’t owe you anything giiiiirrrlllllll, not an explanation, nothing.

Seems like Sayu’s past will be coming to haunt her soon.

Also did notice both the art & animation were a little off this episode. But I never really noticed how much of a bishie Yoshida’s side profile looks like, his side profile looked so good this episode ♡____♡

Same incel troll every week in the Higehiro episode threads. Go get laid already.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 8, 2021 9:26 AM

Nov 2013
gotou-san trying to look out for both sayu and yoshida was really nice of her also i'm still scared to discover what really happened to sayu, how is the guy from the end scene related to her??
May 8, 2021 11:19 AM
Nov 2019
madelajn3 said:
gotou-san trying to look out for both sayu and yoshida was really nice of her also i'm still scared to discover what really happened to sayu, how is the guy from the end scene related to her??

He's the guy from the flashback at the start of episode 3 so the next episode is going to trigger some people.....
May 8, 2021 12:26 PM

Nov 2013
penrhos said:
madelajn3 said:

He's the guy from the flashback at the start of episode 3 so the next episode is going to trigger some people.....

i knew i recognized him from somewhere! (and im not happy about it)
May 10, 2021 10:23 AM
Sep 2020
Yo wtf was that messaging leading up to holding Sayu. “You felt the need to go this far to escape where you were (which I can only assume is a source of trauma for her), so remove yourself from this place where you finally feel safe because of how it ~looks~.

Fuck that, Sayu shouldve said “what do I do” and Gotou respond “Have Yoshida assume guadianship of you” jesus h fucking christ
May 10, 2021 6:25 PM
Jul 2018
Kaiseki said:
Finally Gotou met Sayu, and I thought Sayu was kinda selfish.

Mishima is very jealous of Gotou. And I was curious about the guy who worked in the supermarket...

SPOILER
Thats the boy who r*ped sayu but yoshida will protect her
May 12, 2021 7:21 AM

Feb 2019
Still don't trust Gotou. And I definitely don't like her with Yoshida.

Also, I have a bad feeling about the ending. That dude seems to be the same as the one that she was having sex with as Miyuki (?) a few episodes back.
May 24, 2021 3:43 PM

Jun 2016
Gotou-san doesn't like Yoshida at all,she's just a drama problem lover. I hope that Yoshida realizes what's going on. Gotou-san didn't care about you at all,it's like you didn't even exist before Sayu-chan came around. So watch out Yoshida-kun.

Also damn you got stalked today bro.
May 25, 2021 12:16 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Gotou and Sayu's discussion was really mature, Gotou is actually a good character
May 26, 2021 3:48 AM
Aug 2017
Wait! You look kinda sus...
KIM_UAMay 26, 2021 4:31 AM
May 28, 2021 4:11 AM

Sep 2019
I havent read the manga but let me guess here comes the NTR guy, well at least he has eyes.
Jun 3, 2021 7:53 PM

Jan 2021
ughhhhhh..... i want to keep hating Gotou-san and call her out on her "virgin" BS

but how can i after she was so friggin kind to Sayu and gave her such wonderful counsel and comfort????.........
Sayu really needed a mother figure..........

idk Gotou-san's still shady if you ask me.......... i don't want her to get Yoshida.......

I was kinda rooting for Mishima.......... but she's clearly a Level 5 Stalker...... desperation ain't a good look........... esp when you're an adult..........

You know what? screw it. let Sayu have Yoshida. she needs and deserves him. their relationship is innocent and sweet now and it will change when the time is appropriate.

and Mishima is right. Yoshida probably has a strong infatuation/admiration for Gotou. when you put someone on such a high pedestal, you can kinda fool yourself.
Jun 7, 2021 6:26 AM

Aug 2013
I changed my mind about Gotou. She's actually a good person.

That guy at the end was a creepy one.

Jun 26, 2021 9:25 PM

Oct 2013
I get why people dislike Gotou; she's deliberately obtuse and vaguely manipulative, but she has a role and purpose in Yoshida's life. For me it's Mishima that has no purpose here other than to be an obnoxious thorn. What purpose is she actually serving? And she has no character of her own aside from her obsession with Yoshida, so it's clear Yoshida has no purpose in her life either.

plus there are too many bitches into the MC. I was kind of joking about the harem vibes in the previous episodes. This is running a glorified school drama route, only with 20-somethings and suits. Which, well, makes sense; enough working years have demonstrated to me that highschool never ends.

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE IT

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 2, 2021 6:10 AM
Jun 2021
I'm surprised that no one's brought up that Gotou started to show interest in MC after the changes that Sayu influenced on him... In other words without Sayu coming into Yoshida's life, she likely wouldn't even start noticing him again.... It also goes the same for the truth bomb girl at the market....

IRL, I always find it so amusing when a man suddenly becomes more desirable after he gets a GF lol....
Jul 10, 2021 5:19 AM
Nov 2016
Wow, that was boring. I'll put this on hold for now cuz i've no desire to suffer through the shit again that will happen next episode.
Almost dropped the manga at the same point.
Jul 17, 2021 12:48 AM

Jun 2020
This started very unusually for me at least to how will Gotou react when she saw Sayu but nothing bad particularly happened yet until she wants to speak with Sayu privately that's where I got my hopes up

Gotou is actually nice towards Sayu and is giving her some things that are on her mind a very casual conversation between the two, And Mishima followed Yoshida and Gotou on the way home and met Yoshida while going out to buy ingredients, Yoshida still doesn't see what Mishima's intentions are and she's being a bit assertive while they were talking outside

Seems Gotou is a dependable person and I respect her for that, I felt anxious at that guy who's working with Asami at the end hope that things don't go wrong between him and Sayu, That end card though lol I'm for sure watching it even though girls don't like me.
Jul 19, 2021 7:07 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Returning home isn't the only way for Sayu.. Alternatively Sayu could just live by her own, really.. She's not the first or last person, who lives on their own.. Sure, it'll take time to find a rent.. Better if shared with someone.. As well as find job that will be enough to live.. But there are people, who live by their own.. Yoshida is one of them, by the way.. Maybe she can't now as still in highschool age.. But she already is moving in that direction.. If she starts working in convenience store.. I don't know if that job would be enough to survive on your own, I have no idea about Japanese prices and wages.. But it's some experience and some money.. Finding another job is possible.. But that's just one of alternative..
Jul 23, 2021 8:55 AM
Jan 2021
I don't like or trust Gotou. All we know about her is she is Yoshida's work superior (if manager, kind of inappropriate). She's been leading him on, going out for these one on one dinners. Then lies to him and rejects him. Then gets jealous at potentially another woman in the picture and starts toying with him again.

I didn't like the way she talked to Sayu. Something seemed off. Like she saw her as a bit of a potential rival. I thought the other potential work love interest was kinder stopping for a random girl in the park and offering to sit with her. Also she says to go home having no knowledge of Sayus home life, which very likely could be abusive or dangerous. Seems selfish. If she truly cared for Sayu and Yoshida, she could invite Sayu to live with her instead.
Aug 2, 2021 4:52 AM

Oct 2016
I'm kinda confused about what Gotou said to Sayu, when she said about the "proper" way to stay with Yoshida.

That Yoshida's kouhai Mishima is so nosy. But I guess she is just worried about Yoshida. It's obvious that she like Yoshida too.

Ugh, I can smell trouble from that guy in the last scene.
Aug 28, 2021 1:00 AM

Jul 2015
Yoshida really is surrounded by troublesome women from dishonest Gotou, to runaway Sayu and now jealous stalker Mishima who got nothing to do with Yoshida's situation but still demands the truth... well Yoshida is also a weird one for letting Sayu stay

Oct 8, 2021 11:49 AM

Nov 2013
Gotou is absolute mistery. I like her but i'm not sure if i believe her. I think she wants to get rid of Sayu for her reasons. I'm not even sure if she loves Yoshida. But she is unteresting and sexy character.
Who i really despise is this annoying blond stalker who's chasing Yoshida around. Such a vermin.
And looks like the dude from the store is one of Sayu's ex-lovers.
May 9, 2022 5:51 AM
Sep 2021
It was an Ok episode, gotou talks with sayu, tries to check whether she is in love with Hideyoshi? and also gives the suggestion to face her past.

I give this episode 5/10.

Aug 26, 2022 5:36 AM
Mar 2022
This was a good episode. I especially liked the parts with Goto and Sayu together. It felt good to see Sayu finally letting herself cry. Sometimes you need a good cry.
Oct 7, 2022 5:04 PM

Jan 2021
The problem solver.... The least fun nickname ever
Oct 18, 2022 10:22 AM
Aug 2020
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA
Jan 30, 2023 7:04 AM

Jul 2017
Sayu really needs a point of view from another woman, so here's Gotou covering that point. I think I salute Gotou because, to be honest, it's very hard to let another girl live together with the person you love, but somehow Gotou managed to make Sayu didn't feel under pressure between lovers. Most likely, Gotou is also aware that Sayu eventually would fall in love with Yoshida or vice-versa, but she trusts them.
Mar 14, 2023 10:42 PM

Feb 2022
Gotou-san is so sweet I like how she comforted and give an advice too Sayu.
Mar 15, 2023 12:10 PM

Apr 2013
A rather boring episode I must say. I kinda like Mishima a bit less after this episode, that stalker-like behaviour was a bit creepy. Did not expect Gotou and Sayu to get along so well, still not quite sure what to think about Gotou, she can be kinda annoying with her poker face smile.
Also it seems we get the antagonist of this show next episode.
Apr 29, 2023 6:30 PM

Oct 2022
Thanks god, Gotou is not seem to be bitch with other motive behind his back. BTW Didn't it more appropriate to let Sayu live with one of his collegue girls since they already aware of situation and seem friendly with her.
UndefeatedBahamut
Jul 30, 2023 10:32 PM

Feb 2023
Ngl...I don't really like Gotou-san. She seems a little off, and possibly a little snakey. That other girl is a literal stalker.
I feel bad for Yoshida. All he wants is to help poor Sayu out, but the only way this ends for him is under a mountain of legal fees.
Dec 22, 2023 10:25 PM

Nov 2022
It's good Sayu was able to talk to an older woman. She needed that peace of mind.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

» Season 2?

Koukyoukyoku - Jan 8

22 by cjozam »»
Jan 17, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.