Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2021 3:54 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yuichiro continues his battle against Ashuramaru.

--

A chapter I actually understand lol. It was pretty exciting. While Yuichiro said his "greatest desire", Ashuramaru didn't believe him so I wonder what that's all about.
May 2, 2021 2:31 AM

Jan 2018
I think it's pretty irritating how yuu switches arround from " to stupid to make any kind of logical decision" to " making absolute uncompromising decisions"
May 2, 2021 11:02 AM

Dec 2014
CuteAssTiger said:
I think it's pretty irritating how yuu switches arround from " to stupid to make any kind of logical decision" to " making absolute uncompromising decisions"

It's a wobbly line, but I think the path always leads back towards Mika. Have Mika, will evolve, lose Mika, will devolve. Maybe it would be different if Shinoa had confessed, but she didn't.

queenhinata said:
While Yuichiro said his "greatest desire", Ashuramaru didn't believe him so I wonder what that's all about.

I think it was more that Asuramaru didn't want to believe that saving Mika was his greatest desire? But then Yu started using the trumpets again, so Asuramaru lost any say he had in the matter.

This series would MASSIVELY benefit from the "last time in Naruto!" esque recaps that Shonen Jump used to put out when the English version was still being released as a magazine, but oh well.

All this time I was operating under the belief that Mika was seperate from "the King", but maybe they're the same person? There was that flashback not too long ago with Yu and Mika as slaves in some B.C. kingdom, after all. Either way Yu, Yoichi and Kimizuki all pulled rank on their Black Demons and things are starting to turn around. But then Asamaru had also said not to let Yu touch "the King", but at the end of the chapter he did so without any consequences... man, I really just need to sit down and reread the last twenty chapters sometime.
May 2, 2021 11:25 AM

Jan 2018
naschyamamoto said:
CuteAssTiger said:

It's a wobbly line, but I think the path always leads back towards Mika. Have Mika, will evolve, lose Mika, will devolve. Maybe it would be different if Shinoa had confessed, but she didn't.

queenhinata said:
While Yuichiro said his "greatest desire", Ashuramaru didn't believe him so I wonder what that's all about.

I think it was more that Asuramaru didn't want to believe that saving Mika was his greatest desire? But then Yu started using the trumpets again, so Asuramaru lost any say he had in the matter.

This series would MASSIVELY benefit from the "last time in Naruto!" esque recaps that Shonen Jump used to put out when the English version was still being released as a magazine, but oh well.

All this time I was operating under the belief that Mika was seperate from "the King", but maybe they're the same person? There was that flashback not too long ago with Yu and Mika as slaves in some B.C. kingdom, after all. Either way Yu, Yoichi and Kimizuki all pulled rank on their Black Demons and things are starting to turn around. But then Asamaru had also said not to let Yu touch "the King", but at the end of the chapter he did so without any consequences... man, I really just need to sit down and reread the last twenty chapters sometime.

mika has been in danger for a while in this exact conflict and then didn't yuu from being too dumb to actually make any logical decisions . i wouldn't call it wobly . simply weird and inconsistent.
even if shinoah had confessed i don't see how it would make his character less random . his affection for all his family members would stay the same .

what is weird is the way how he totally trusts and then totally distrusts people seemingly at random . Guren put mika in this position and yuu didn't have a problem trusting him ( wich btw was a totally pointless conflict from mikas point of view. he literally only jumped into this fight to kick off the current events. for his character it would have made a lot more sense to simply get yuu out of there instead of getting killed and exploding XD )
May 2, 2021 3:02 PM

Jul 2019
I wonder where will this story connect to. It feels like we are in last parts of the story but it may not be like that too.

This chapter was really cool. I hope Mika becomes weapon of Yuu or something like that.

It feels pain to wait a month for a new chapter.
May 2, 2021 3:18 PM

Jul 2013
queenhinata said:

[/quote]

Ahh, I see.

Lol I agree recaps would be helpful with this manga. It's easier to forget things since it's a monthly release.
May 9, 2021 9:29 AM

Feb 2019
Bro I’m deadass so confused about where the story is going these days. All I know is I love the Shinoha scenes about loving Yu
May 13, 2021 12:06 AM
Jul 2020
Uhh it was a messed. Like really, a plot that comes with another bigger plot which is really iririating.
I know this is Shonen anime and not Romance but dude Yuuchiro is one of the most annoying, bland mc I ever see. He has no future of himself and he has no grip on his own life. All he know is Mika, Mika and Mika. What's this? Shounen Ai? He could even destroy his current family for the sake of Mika and his former family.

I really hope Yuu will become more focus on his friends instead of just Mika. A d I hope he will save Shinoa from Hiragi clan curse which made them can't fall in love or else they will be consumed by their desire like Shinoa sister. It may sound cliche but this time cliche ending is all I want lol.
FireBlueZMay 13, 2021 12:09 AM
Jun 6, 2021 11:33 AM

Aug 2017
FireBlueZ said:
Uhh it was a messed. Like really, a plot that comes with another bigger plot which is really iririating.
I know this is Shonen anime and not Romance but dude Yuuchiro is one of the most annoying, bland mc I ever see. He has no future of himself and he has no grip on his own life. All he know is Mika, Mika and Mika. What's this? Shounen Ai? He could even destroy his current family for the sake of Mika and his former family. MikaYuu is the most popular ship in Japan, would explain why Kagami is focusing on them more.

I really hope Yuu will become more focus on his friends instead of just Mika. A d I hope he will save Shinoa from Hiragi clan curse which made them can't fall in love or else they will be consumed by their desire like Shinoa sister. It may sound cliche but this time cliche ending is all I want lol.

Mika is the deuteragonist, lmao. He is the 2nd most important character after Yuu. If you really don't like Yuu being worried about Mika and the plot revolving around them, you better reconsidering reading this. I doubt Yuu is the type to fall in love with ANYONE at this point. He views Shinoa and Mika as friends even tho obviously both of them are in love with Yuu. + MikaYuu is the most popular ship in Japan, that alone will most probably not make your wish possible.
glemarailleJun 6, 2021 11:38 AM
Jun 7, 2021 10:30 PM
Jul 2020
glemaraille said:
FireBlueZ said:
I know this is Shonen anime and not Romance but dude Yuuchiro is one of the most annoying, bland mc I ever see. He has no future of himself and he has no grip on his own life. All he know is Mika, Mika and Mika. What's this? Shounen Ai? He could even destroy his current family for the sake of Mika and his former family. MikaYuu is the most popular ship in Japan, would explain why Kagami is focusing on them more.

Mika is the deuteragonist, lmao. He is the 2nd most important character after Yuu. If you really don't like Yuu being worried about Mika and the plot revolving around them, you better reconsidering reading this. I doubt Yuu is the type to fall in love with ANYONE at this point. He views Shinoa and Mika as friends even tho obviously both of them are in love with Yuu. + MikaYuu is the most popular ship in Japan, that alone will most probably not make your wish possible.
You forgot Naruto? It's mostly about Naruto and Sasuke and their first kiss is between each other. But then he still end up with a girl right?
Jun 14, 2021 11:42 PM

Aug 2017
FireBlueZ said:
You forgot Naruto? It's mostly about Naruto and Sasuke and their first kiss is between each other. But then he still end up with a girl right?

Pretty sure most of it was meant to be comedy in Naruto. LGBTQ+ ships can exist outside of shounen-ai and shoujo-ai too, you know. Sailor moon, AOT, Ao no Flag, Wonder egg priority all have canon LGBTQ+ people and couples in them despite not being shoujo-ai or shounen-ai. Shounen doesn't necessarily equal to having all the characters be in a heterosexual relationship. I respect your ship though, you are allowed to ship and like whatever you want. This might be a queer bait too in the sense Kagami always does queer baiting in his works and YuuNoa will be canon in the end.
Mar 28, 2022 9:37 AM

Sep 2014
What is even going on, who even has a plan? Nobody? Everyone? Are the black demons traitors or not? What a mess
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 23, 8:16 AM
May 2021
Man, this manga really gets boring. I’m confused wtf is happening all I know is Yuu is going to save Mika.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.