Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 30, 2021 9:37 PM

May 2014
This is a really good anime. I don't understand why many people gave such a low score.

If I were to characterize it, it is very delicate. The animation style is not too serious or too cute. The love-comedy theme is well-balanced, not too vulgar. OST is top notch, especially to episode 9. Basically, the whole anime is incredibly enjoyable to watch. Maybe the story is moving a little too fast and there is not enough time to develop the characters. But even though the MC is OP, he's not still in the center of attention, what I like. Such a delicate plot enjoyed me as if I were watching Yuru Camp.
Overall Tatoeba Last Dungeon certainly deserves a higher rating. It is not only fine, it is good or even very good.
### ||| 私はアニメと日本文化が大好きです ||| ###"Kago-ni noru hito, katsugu hito, sono mata waraji-o tsukuru." ###
Apr 30, 2021 10:13 PM
Feb 2021
BankaiGoku said:
This is a really good anime. I don't understand why many people gave such a low score.

If I were to characterize it, it is very delicate. The animation style is not too serious or too cute. The love-comedy theme is well-balanced, not too vulgar. OST is top notch, especially to episode 9. Basically, the whole anime is incredibly enjoyable to watch. Maybe the story is moving a little too fast and there is not enough time to develop the characters. But even though the MC is OP, he's not still in the center of attention, what I like. Such a delicate plot enjoyed me as if I were watching Yuru Camp.
Overall Tatoeba Last Dungeon certainly deserves a higher rating. It is not only fine, it is good or even very good.
i believe every single part of it was fine but the story itself isnt really good. Then you look it Loyd, and he is way too innocent, which then makes him really blind to what is normal and what isnt. And so he is easily decieved.
Apr 30, 2021 11:12 PM
Jan 2021
They should've slapped Comedy tag on this and this will easily be 7-7.5, I also found it Underrated.
May 1, 2021 12:03 AM
Oct 2020
I really didn't enjoy this. I think it deserves a low score. It wasn't enjoyable to watch, they used and reused the same skits over and over and after the first 3 times it just becomes annoying. It would take one sentence to make Lloyd realise how inhumanly strong he is compared to other people. I barely found anyone likable, or memorable. With the exception of the guy that kept getting praise for no reason, he was funny as fuck. The other characters just grated my nerves. Just my opinion :)
May 1, 2021 12:26 AM
May 2019
I didnt really like the anime gave it a 5/10 since for my taste it just didnt feel like a good show to watch characters were really boring since they basically had 1 trait the whole anime. So to say its underrated is a different thing this show is absolutely rated how its supposed to be
May 1, 2021 4:44 AM
Jan 2021
I personally loved it in the first half but then later it got boring. Overall it's a decent comedy also good characters but the story isn't any good.
May 1, 2021 5:04 AM
Jun 2020
This shit was amazing. Laughed at every episode. Good stuff
May 1, 2021 11:05 AM

Feb 2021
I think its a pretty funny and good anime except for the last episode. The ending was to forced and weird that it didn't feel right. And because of that last episode I don't think it's underrated
May 1, 2021 1:41 PM
Feb 2021
I don't think it is underrated it is an enjoyable show to watch when you don't have anything to do but not anything more than that
May 2, 2021 4:59 AM

Jan 2012
Hot_Green_Tea said:
They should've slapped Comedy tag on this and this will easily be 7-7.5, I also found it Underrated.

Honestly, I'm quite baffled as to why it doesn't have the Comedy tag. I'm enjoying it mostly because of the Comedy in the show.
May 2, 2021 7:32 PM
Aug 2018
YuseiFudoU said:
Hot_Green_Tea said:

Honestly, I'm quite baffled as to why it doesn't have the Comedy tag. I'm enjoying it mostly because of the Comedy in the show.
maybe because they forget to give a comedy tag but Wikipedia and fandom give it the tag
May 13, 2021 8:54 PM

Apr 2021
First 4 episode was GREAT. But after that, every episode is soo mehhh. MC has 0% of common sense, side characters are annoying as f--k. Then we have a antagonist who has 0% logic behind his cause.

Overall the story has very little to keep audiences wowed and they also didn't mention comedy tag (or mal didn't add).

Still I give it a 7/10 because of its first 4 episode.

And we only knew about Last Dungeon in last two episode which make it quite pointless to add it in title as our GODLY idiotic MC didn't even noticed it.

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

40 by Sekie »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:31 PM

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

7 by Truck-kunArrives »»
Aug 27, 2023 11:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.