Forum Settings
Forums

Should I start reading the manga from where s2 ended or from the very beginning?

New
Start from chapter 1 or the end of season 2
Apr 30, 2021 12:51 PM
Nov 2020
I loved the anime but it's been so long since season 2 finished airing so I've given up hope on a 3rd season. Just wondering if anyone could tell me what chapter of the manga season 2 was adapted to. However, if the case were to be that there's a lot of juicy story the anime skipped over just tell me to start from chapter 1
Apr 30, 2021 3:39 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
I have read until chapter 90, where S2 ends, and tbh Shaft has followed the manga VERY faithfully. So be assured that you won't be missing out on anything!

Sadly my manga experience was not as good as the anime mainly because the animation and the music were non existent. I would easily wait for even 10 more years for S3 if it means that we would be having same production quality!
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Dec 4, 2021 5:37 AM
Oct 2021
cchigu said:
I have read until chapter 90, where S2 ends, and tbh Shaft has followed the manga VERY faithfully. So be assured that you won't be missing out on anything!

Sadly my manga experience was not as good as the anime mainly because the animation and the music were non existent. I would easily wait for even 10 more years for S3 if it means that we would be having same production quality!
father arc Chapter please.....can you tell me what father arc chapter in manga
Dec 10, 2021 5:59 AM

Aug 2020
Requiemofthewind said:
cchigu said:

father arc Chapter please.....can you tell me what father arc chapter in manga

Chapter 102 is where that arc starts. Now enjoy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 206 Discussion

tywhoppity - Mar 21

3 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 8:56 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 205 Discussion

Jabpi - Dec 7, 2023

7 by blinddig »»
Mar 14, 6:04 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 204 Discussion

tywhoppity - Nov 10, 2023

2 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:46 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 203 Discussion

tywhoppity - Oct 26, 2023

4 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:44 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 202 Discussion

tywhoppity - Aug 24, 2023

5 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.