Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

First anime I have seen that tackles the issue of racism, forced conscription, and alienation all at once

86--EIGHTY-SIX (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 29, 2021 2:28 PM

Oct 2017
I have really been blown away at some of the themes this show is presenting. I remember walking in thinking that this show was a generic classic "Us vs Them" story but I am so incredibly surprised at how wrong I was and also at the amazing themes this show directly or indirectly puts out. Racism, forced conscription, alienation. I have never seen all three themes combined and really, the synergy of these themes are so natural that I'm surprised I haven't seen a different show like this.

Not only that but this show doesn't feel all that '2D' to me if you get what I mean. Like the feelings behind forced conscription is just so HUMAN, I can't describe it well. Every other military anime revolves around some theme of revenge revenge revenge, when in reality, that sort of motivation is quite fictitious. This is what I mean by how the show behaves seemingly in a '3D' way. Everything is just so, human... Natural. You know?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 29, 2021 5:23 PM
Oct 2020
Uhhhhhhhhhhh how bout code geass??
Apr 29, 2021 5:33 PM
Oct 2020
ttek9 said:

And attack on titan, obviously. This theme and portrayal is nothing new bruh, u just haven't watch a lot of shit lol
Apr 29, 2021 5:33 PM
Apr 2021
ttek9 said:

People new to the medium would see this first over code, but it helps that at least you can provide a recommendation.
Apr 29, 2021 5:58 PM
Feb 2021
Gundam Iron-Blood Orphans literally did all of those things lmao
Apr 29, 2021 6:33 PM
Apr 2020
Ex-Arm said:
Gundam Iron-Blood Orphans literally did all of those things lmao

Man you have won !!!
Apr 29, 2021 7:07 PM
Nov 2020
If you liked these themes and the like then watch FMAB, Code Geass and Attack on Titan. You’ll definitely enjoy em
Apr 29, 2021 8:19 PM
Dec 2019
Code Geass. Iron blooded orphans.
Apr 29, 2021 8:34 PM

Jul 2011
Hirsh200 said:
If you liked these themes and the like then watch FMAB, Code Geass and Attack on Titan. You’ll definitely enjoy em
Why AOT? I know they talk about it, but doesn’t that happen more towards the end?
Apr 29, 2021 8:48 PM

Feb 2021
Yeah there’s plenty of shows like this. Thankfully it doesn’t force itself on us as much as some media forms in anime. There’s plenty of this talk in real life, and I thought people liked to escape from the real world in anime. So I’m always a little confused when people read too much into these kinds of themes. It’s fine as a theme, and has been in visual arts for a very long time. But it is just a theme, and it takes something away from any theme to try to impose our own sentiment on them too much.
Anteiku Anime Reviews
anteikuanimereviews.com
Apr 29, 2021 10:08 PM

Oct 2017
SoulSorrows said:
ttek9 said:

And attack on titan, obviously. This theme and portrayal is nothing new bruh, u just haven't watch a lot of shit lol

1) Nah I didn't watch code geass. I was fairly young that time and wasn't huge on that type at the time.

2) Attack on titan I did watch, of course its brilliant but it's not really the same. Firstly at the beginning until 3 seasons at least the show continuously focuses on revenge against titans, there isn't really a concept of 'racism' unless you are counting the discrimination against Titans... But then again the Titans ARE seeking to destroy mankind. Still, I know shit goes upside down in season 4 but I'm holding on to watching it for now.

That's what I meant though, like shows like AoT, Owari no seraph, etc. are great shows but the desire of revenge is the main motivators of characters in that show, which I don't wish to discount those feelings the author wrote but it still doesn't seem that 'realistic' ya know? There should be fear, angst when facing an enemy which I think 86 does quite well in.
Apr 29, 2021 10:13 PM

Oct 2017
BlueHawk02 said:
Yeah there’s plenty of shows like this. Thankfully it doesn’t force itself on us as much as some media forms in anime. There’s plenty of this talk in real life, and I thought people liked to escape from the real world in anime. So I’m always a little confused when people read too much into these kinds of themes. It’s fine as a theme, and has been in visual arts for a very long time. But it is just a theme, and it takes something away from any theme to try to impose our own sentiment on them too much.

Yeah I fully get what you mean, anime is extremely fictitious by nature, but sometimes just once in a while it's nice to see an anime that covers some realistic concepts albeit in an exaggerated manner so that it's more captivating for us.

Honestly it's a bit of a hobby for me to analyse things like you would do in English class but I know that's just me haha.
Apr 30, 2021 12:02 AM
Oct 2020
aightbet said:
SoulSorrows said:

1) Nah I didn't watch code geass. I was fairly young that time and wasn't huge on that type at the time.

2) Attack on titan I did watch, of course its brilliant but it's not really the same. Firstly at the beginning until 3 seasons at least the show continuously focuses on revenge against titans, there isn't really a concept of 'racism' unless you are counting the discrimination against Titans... But then again the Titans ARE seeking to destroy mankind. Still, I know shit goes upside down in season 4 but I'm holding on to watching it for now.

That's what I meant though, like shows like AoT, Owari no seraph, etc. are great shows but the desire of revenge is the main motivators of characters in that show, which I don't wish to discount those feelings the author wrote but it still doesn't seem that 'realistic' ya know? There should be fear, angst when facing an enemy which I think 86 does quite well in.

From the way you described AoT I assume u haven't watch and know much about s3p2 & s4, which u should go ahead and catch up. The theme changes from that point that everything just clicks and shits just mind-blowing, is no longer just about titan revenge and survival, everything builds up to the climax point, it uncovered all the foreshadowing and the truth of its world.
I don't want to spoil and write too much, so the point is "racism, forced conscription and alienation" is all there and with much more complexity. The show's focus now is about ending the cycle of hate and freedom. Thus, why i mentioned AoT earlier.
Apr 30, 2021 1:06 AM
Oct 2020
Uhh it's nothing new, this show literally takes lots of it's concepts from Code Geass, also AOT and the aforementioned Code Geass tackles these concepts way better
Apr 30, 2021 1:09 AM

Jan 2020
There is gundam iron blooded orphans
Gundam 00
Racism is not new in anime even one piece have beautifully presented it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2021 2:10 AM
Mar 2019
I think it tackles it better than most thus far. Really shows both sides. I know some people in there are saying anime has been doing this for a while but honestly it'a rarely done very well. Most anime (and fiction in general) just isn't very "good" and I think 86 has stood above the majority to send a good message. Could go to shit but I have high hopes
Apr 30, 2021 3:13 AM

Jan 2018
Alright, watch more anime now
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Apr 30, 2021 11:30 AM

Oct 2017
SoulSorrows said:
aightbet said:

From the way you described AoT I assume u haven't watch and know much about s3p2 & s4, which u should go ahead and catch up. The theme changes from that point that everything just clicks and shits just mind-blowing, is no longer just about titan revenge and survival, everything builds up to the climax point, it uncovered all the foreshadowing and the truth of its world.
I don't want to spoil and write too much, so the point is "racism, forced conscription and alienation" is all there and with much more complexity. The show's focus now is about ending the cycle of hate and freedom. Thus, why i mentioned AoT earlier.

Yeah I'll defo finish it, but I've waited so long so I might as well wait until the second arc of season 4's finished and do a mega binge.
Apr 30, 2021 12:56 PM
Dec 2018
Kn1g8t said:
Uhh it's nothing new, this show literally takes lots of it's concepts from Code Geass, also AOT and the aforementioned Code Geass tackles these concepts way better

Can you provide some examples on how Code Geass and AOT tackle the concepts way better?
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Apr 30, 2021 7:28 PM
Feb 2019
Kn1g8t said:
Yeah you said that because it already finished so its already established to the minds of the viewers a decade ago. As a LN reader, there is a difference to the topics this show to the like of Code Geass and AoT, and that is world issues are the main part in 86 while the rest are only their subtopics and in 86, there are no OP powerups that can literally save their asses.
Apr 30, 2021 9:03 PM
May 2019
ttek9 said:

Nah bruh stfu u trash, mf rated JoJo part 5 a 10 👎👎
May 1, 2021 2:14 AM

Oct 2020
Code geass??
Attack on Titan??
Seraph of the end??
Naruto series?? I think it was a bit racist when the Uchiha clan were ostracized and labeled as traitor.
May 1, 2021 3:37 AM

Oct 2017
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Code geass??
Attack on Titan??
Seraph of the end??
Naruto series?? I think it was a bit racist when the Uchiha clan were ostracized and labeled as traitor.

I can't say about Code Geass as I haven't watched it, but regarding the other shows don't you still think that the prime motivators of the characters was just revenge? Like, they're good shows, especially AoT but it wasn't really the point I was trying to make about 86, which 86 seems to include a lot of genuine humanity in their characters. Like the fear of war, not wanting to be there, kind of polar opposites to AoT and Seraph.

Owari no Seraph also doesn't really focus on what life was like for humans in vampire camps except for really a few minutes in one episode and then some flashbacks. That's why I truly believe 86 to present the themes of alienation and racism much better than other animes, since it's focus isn't much on planning revenge against the Albas, but rather life in the 86th district, contrasting with Lena's comfortable modern & urban life in the rest of the districts.

But yeah I do see where you are coming from as these moments of racism and alienation do exist within the realms of the anime you stated but I just wouldn't call it 'themes' of those anime as its not focused enough on it.
May 1, 2021 4:44 AM

Oct 2020
aightbet said:
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Code geass??
Attack on Titan??
Seraph of the end??

I can't say about Code Geass as I haven't watched it, but regarding the other shows don't you still think that the prime motivators of the characters was just revenge? Like, they're good shows, especially AoT but it wasn't really the point I was trying to make about 86, which 86 seems to include a lot of genuine humanity in their characters. Like the fear of war, not wanting to be there, kind of polar opposites to AoT and Seraph.
S1 and S2 are still about revenge, but after S3 part 2 and S4 it turns to be about the issue of racism against Eldian. it reveals the truth of that world. it's not about revenge anymore.
May 1, 2021 6:50 AM

Oct 2017
Snow_dropindo99 said:
aightbet said:

S1 and S2 are still about revenge, but after S3 part 2 and S4 it turns to be about the issue of racism against Eldian. it reveals the truth of that world. it's not about revenge anymore.

Interesting, I said so in a different comment but after AoT s4 part 2 finishes I'll jump back to where I left it off at the end of s3 part 1.
May 1, 2021 7:04 AM
Dec 2007
So it isn't out yet, but Muv-Luv Alternative should tackle alot of these same issues once it airs in October (so long as it stays true to the source material). If anything it, feels like Muv-Luv Alternative laid the ground work for Code Geass, 86, and AoT so keep an eye out for it later this year.

This stuff isn't new to anime, but 86 does a good job of bringing the themes together. I actually think it does a better job than Code Geass to be honest. Jury is still out if it does it as well as AoT.
May 1, 2021 7:19 AM

Oct 2017
GGcc78 said:
So it isn't out yet, but Muv-Luv Alternative should tackle alot of these same issues once it airs in October (so long as it stays true to the source material). If anything it, feels like Muv-Luv Alternative laid the ground work for Code Geass, 86, and AoT so keep an eye out for it later this year.

This stuff isn't new to anime, but 86 does a good job of bringing the themes together. I actually think it does a better job than Code Geass to be honest. Jury is still out if it does it as well as AoT.

Dang that sounds hella interesting, will definitely keep that one in mind when it comes out, thanks for the recommendation.
May 1, 2021 8:27 AM

Aug 2015
aightbet said:
I have really been blown away at some of the themes this show is presenting. I remember walking in thinking that this show was a generic classic "Us vs Them" story but I am so incredibly surprised at how wrong I was and also at the amazing themes this show directly or indirectly puts out. Racism, forced conscription, alienation. I have never seen all three themes combined and really, the synergy of these themes are so natural that I'm surprised I haven't seen a different show like this.

Not only that but this show doesn't feel all that '2D' to me if you get what I mean. Like the feelings behind forced conscription is just so HUMAN, I can't describe it well. Every other military anime revolves around some theme of revenge revenge revenge, when in reality, that sort of motivation is quite fictitious. This is what I mean by how the show behaves seemingly in a '3D' way. Everything is just so, human... Natural. You know?

Uh, no, I don't see. Revenge is also a human concept, not mainly fictitious. I don't see why you separate it from those human feelings you noted in Eighty-Six.

On the other hand, the themes you describe are seen over and over again in fiction. I won't look at your anime list in detail but you should easily enough find anime dealing with racism, discrimination, alienation, etc.
May 1, 2021 11:23 AM

Dec 2020
SoulSorrows said:
ttek9 said:

Wait they draft in AoT?
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '𝕃𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

May 1, 2021 11:38 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the first anime i always think of is Code Geass, so yea, this is kinda an old concept, not to mention all the previous war related anime
May 1, 2021 11:38 AM

Jan 2020
Attack on titan covers this theme in it's later seasons

May 1, 2021 11:55 AM
Dec 2020
I'm enjoying the show but it's definitely not particularly original, at least at this point. Anime aside, these are very common themes in YA dystopias.
May 1, 2021 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
Umm? I don't see your point. What 86 is covering isn't anything new or original. Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans did it, Code Geass did it, even AoT did it at the later arcs.
May 2, 2021 5:31 PM
Jun 2016
Kinda reminds me of Cross Ange. Although this one looks kinda darker.
May 2, 2021 7:44 PM
Dec 2018
EcchiGodMamster said:
the first anime i always think of is Code Geass, so yea, this is kinda an old concept, not to mention all the previous war related anime

When did Code Geass deal with forced conscription?
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
May 3, 2021 2:40 AM

Dec 2018
It’s not a fairly new concept but I feel that the way 86 tackles it’s themes are pretty well executed.
May 3, 2021 2:55 AM

Feb 2021
bros in the comments who kept saying that the concept isn't new, the thread isn't talking about that. It's not about what anime did it first but more like HOW they did it, like how the issue of alienation, racism and such is tackled more in detail and seems like the center of the series, as well as op stated that they know of anime with these themes but to them the main motivation revolves around revenge.

I still didn't watch 86 yet, (and i haven't watched enough anime) i'm planning to do so but i like ur insight, i have finished the AOT manga tho and i can see why some ppl here kept bringing it up, the later half of the series definitely took a huge turn into the better and reached its peak but without spoiling, i feel like in the end those themes of racism, war and alienation weren't handled to their core and felt like they were forgotten. That's just my opinion tho.
also i would like to disagree that revenge isn't a realistic motivation, to me it's a human drive force that triggers our negative feelings and those feelings can make us move forward given the context, but i can agree that it's an 'overused' factor in a lot of works of fiction.
bam
May 3, 2021 3:07 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Conceptualhero said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

When did Code Geass deal with forced conscription?

i watched Code Geass almost 11 years ago, idr if it does or not
May 4, 2021 12:43 AM

Oct 2017
neobluue said:
bros in the comments who kept saying that the concept isn't new, the thread isn't talking about that. It's not about what anime did it first but more like HOW they did it, like how the issue of alienation, racism and such is tackled more in detail and seems like the center of the series, as well as op stated that they know of anime with these themes but to them the main motivation revolves around revenge.

I still didn't watch 86 yet, (and i haven't watched enough anime) i'm planning to do so but i like ur insight, i have finished the AOT manga tho and i can see why some ppl here kept bringing it up, the later half of the series definitely took a huge turn into the better and reached its peak but without spoiling, i feel like in the end those themes of racism, war and alienation weren't handled to their core and felt like they were forgotten. That's just my opinion tho.
also i would like to disagree that revenge isn't a realistic motivation, to me it's a human drive force that triggers our negative feelings and those feelings can make us move forward given the context, but i can agree that it's an 'overused' factor in a lot of works of fiction.

Holy crap! On the 39th reply someone finally gets what I was trying to discuss!!!

You are right in that revenge is a very human motivation, I think it was wrong of me to disqualify the emotion as unrealistic. But yeah, it's been incredibly overused in anime which perhaps led me to the path in feeling like it was a 'fictional' emotion, even though I can recall the times where I've seeked or at least wanted to seek revenge.

In nearly all the animes people here have stated (perhaps except AoT s4 but I haven't watched it yet so i don't completely know), there are some aspects of alienation, racism etc. presented, but it can't be regarded as 'themes' of those shows when they are really just details which are only shown a handful of times and not explored at all. In my eyes, it's just a type of detail filler. No where near complex enough to be called a 'theme' of a show.

So 86 was a big surprise to me, when it ACTUALLY explores these themes, with forced conscription a very interesting feature and byproduct of the racism and alienation the 86ers face.

Bro you're legit the only one who sees the point in my post, genuinely surprised it took nearly 40 replies but thanks for understanding lol.
May 4, 2021 7:08 PM

Apr 2018
I admire that anime directly focuses these controversial issues on the same problem.

But I'm worried about a number of plot holes or things that don't convince me about the show.

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
May 5, 2021 4:54 PM
Nov 2017
Ya'll really not going to talk about the fishmen ? alright.
May 5, 2021 5:07 PM

Feb 2021
aightbet said:
neobluue said:

Holy crap! On the 39th reply someone finally gets what I was trying to discuss!!!

You are right in that revenge is a very human motivation, I think it was wrong of me to disqualify the emotion as unrealistic. But yeah, it's been incredibly overused in anime which perhaps led me to the path in feeling like it was a 'fictional' emotion, even though I can recall the times where I've seeked or at least wanted to seek revenge.

In nearly all the animes people here have stated (perhaps except AoT s4 but I haven't watched it yet so i don't completely know), there are some aspects of alienation, racism etc. presented, but it can't be regarded as 'themes' of those shows when they are really just details which are only shown a handful of times and not explored at all. In my eyes, it's just a type of detail filler. No where near complex enough to be called a 'theme' of a show.

So 86 was a big surprise to me, when it ACTUALLY explores these themes, with forced conscription a very interesting feature and byproduct of the racism and alienation the 86ers face.

Bro you're legit the only one who sees the point in my post, genuinely surprised it took nearly 40 replies but thanks for understanding lol.

tbh i would be lying if i didn't think while seeing the title of your post "okey someone is def gonna bring up aot into this and get offended" well i can say i wasn't exactly wrong lol

would have been cooler to not see the same replies over and over but you're welcome! i had to reply to show some solidarity hah
but yeah i feel the same about overused motivations, they're in the same category with the tragic backstories they just get meh overtime if they're not diverse and not detailed enough so it's all about the execution.
and that's why i feel disappointed with aot at the end but now i really wanna know what you will think of it when u catch up, u can hit me up in the future if u want someone to talk about it with, since it sucks that i didn't watch 86 yet so i can't really share with u my opnion

u do be giving credit to the show so i'm excited to watch it

N2O_May 5, 2021 5:59 PM
bam
May 5, 2021 5:26 PM
Jun 2020
neobluue said:
aightbet said:

tbh i would be lying if i didn't think while seeing the title of your post "okey someone is def gonna bring up aot into this and get offended" well i can say i wasn't exactly wrong lol

would have been cooler to not see the same replies over and over but you're welcome! and yeah i feel the same about overused motivations, they're in the same category with the tragic backstories they just get meh overtime if they're not diverse and not detailed enough so it's all about the execution.
and that's why i feel disappointed with aot at the end but now i really wanna know what you will think of it when u catch up, u can hit me up in the future if u want someone to talk about it with since it sucks that i didn't watch 86 yet so i can't really share with u my opnion

(u do be giving credit to the show so i'm excited to watch it)

-The story uses elements from World War II, specifically a certain country from the Axis powers and a certain country belonging to the Allies, and certain dark aspects of the history of that time. I would like to clarify that I bear no ill will toward any of those countries today; there just happened to be a lot of material regarding those particular themes.

-The story uses the word pig as a spiteful derogatory term. I would like to clarify, however, that I bear no ill will toward pigs. If anything, I love them! They’re delicious. Pork cutlets are great, too!

-The story takes place in an alternate reality but still employs the metric system. I did this because made-up units of measurement fail to really give one a grasp of what’s going on. The reason I didn’t use the old Japanese system or imperial units is because I don’t really know them.

-This story takes place in an alternate reality but has references to the Bible, Remarque’s novels, and so forth. The reason for that is… Well, I’ll leave that to your imaginations.

"ASATO ASATO" The Author
May 5, 2021 5:54 PM

Feb 2021
addie1998 said:
neobluue said:

would have been cooler to not see the same replies over and over but you're welcome! and yeah i feel the same about overused motivations, they're in the same category with the tragic backstories they just get meh overtime if they're not diverse and not detailed enough so it's all about the execution.
and that's why i feel disappointed with aot at the end but now i really wanna know what you will think of it when u catch up, u can hit me up in the future if u want someone to talk about it with since it sucks that i didn't watch 86 yet so i can't really share with u my opnion

(u do be giving credit to the show so i'm excited to watch it)

-The story uses elements from World War II, specifically a certain country from the Axis powers and a certain country belonging to the Allies, and certain dark aspects of the history of that time. I would like to clarify that I bear no ill will toward any of those countries today; there just happened to be a lot of material regarding those particular themes.

-The story uses the word pig as a spiteful derogatory term. I would like to clarify, however, that I bear no ill will toward pigs. If anything, I love them! They’re delicious. Pork cutlets are great, too!

-The story takes place in an alternate reality but still employs the metric system. I did this because made-up units of measurement fail to really give one a grasp of what’s going on. The reason I didn’t use the old Japanese system or imperial units is because I don’t really know them.

-This story takes place in an alternate reality but has references to the Bible, Remarque’s novels, and so forth. The reason for that is… Well, I’ll leave that to your imaginations.

"ASATO ASATO" The Author

okey now u convinced me! i don't eat pork tho :(
bam
May 6, 2021 8:31 AM

Oct 2017
neobluue said:

would have been cooler to not see the same replies over and over but you're welcome! i had to reply to show some solidarity hah
but yeah i feel the same about overused motivations, they're in the same category with the tragic backstories they just get meh overtime if they're not diverse and not detailed enough so it's all about the execution.
and that's why i feel disappointed with aot at the end but now i really wanna know what you will think of it when u catch up, u can hit me up in the future if u want someone to talk about it with, since it sucks that i didn't watch 86 yet so i can't really share with u my opnion

u do be giving credit to the show so i'm excited to watch it

Oh yeah, you def def have to watch this at some point. Hopefully the entire adaption will stay as good as it is if not better. Thanks though, when I get around to AoT s4 I might catch up with u if i rmb haha, cheers mate.
May 9, 2021 8:35 PM

Apr 2012
Lol, the topics "racism is bad" and "government is bad" are so overused in the media that they have long been stock messages.

Also, were you too young to watch Code Geass? Fuck how old I've become. I can still remember the days when any fan of this show was accused of immaturity. But apparently even this show has become old enough for people to appear for whom it is too doomer.
RobertBobertMay 9, 2021 8:40 PM
May 9, 2021 9:25 PM
Jul 2020
As though AOT doesnt exist
May 9, 2021 10:15 PM
Jun 2020
RebelPandaSFan said:

Yeah and what happen in the end was a slap on your face 😆
May 9, 2021 10:26 PM
Jul 2020
addie1998 said:
RebelPandaSFan said:

Yeah and what happen in the end was a slap on your face 😆

That unfortunately I have to agree with😔
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 86 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

458 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 16, 8:40 AM

Poll: » 86 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

380 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 14, 10:42 PM

Poll: » 86 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2021

430 by grizmuth »»
Apr 5, 5:57 PM

» 86 LN starts its Final Arc with the next Light Novel volume 14.

darksideee - Jan 11

24 by SSRSyt »»
Apr 3, 10:22 PM

Poll: » 86 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

259 by ILLARX »»
Apr 2, 12:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.