Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 26, 2021 11:51 AM
Apr 2020
Atavistic said:
So, we're just gonna gloss over how Sayu got a job as a runaway, then? Surely she's on some kind of missing persons list or something if she has identification with her, and if not I don't see how she'd be able to get the job at all. Whatever the case may be, it should not be that easy for her to get a job in her situation, at least based on other shows I've seen with runaways/high school drop-outs (as Sayu must also be) trying to get jobs or anything else like that (for example, ef: A Tale of Memories).

Note that Asami is the same age (17 yo), she works illegally IMO. Another example: Weathering with you / Tenki no Ko, but in Tenki no Ko everything was illegal XD
Apr 26, 2021 11:56 AM
Dec 2017
I think you either like Sayu or hate her, there is no in-between. I personally really like her and thus those flashbacks at the end of the episode really startled me and made me worried about her. It feels as though she had concealed some trauma from her past and, being alone and feeling lonely again triggered those memories. I can't wait for next week's episode, hoping we get to know more about her past. In any case, she's on a good path to become happier, first she found Yoshida-san, a guy who finally isn't taking advantage of her and now she's made a friend (presumably the first in a long time).

On a different note, Gotou-san's behaviour made me concerned; while it doesn't feel like she's lying, it's still hard to believe that she'd be a virgin, at that age and with those sizable boobs. Anyway, I don't worry about her overly much, but Yoshida-san ought to be careful with her. Furthermore, it's strange how everybody so far has accepted our main duo's relationship so easily. I don't know if it's poor writing or people irl would really be that open to a 26 y/o guy living with a 17 y/o chick.
Apr 26, 2021 12:00 PM

May 2011
k0l0r3k99 said:
Atavistic said:
So, we're just gonna gloss over how Sayu got a job as a runaway, then? Surely she's on some kind of missing persons list or something if she has identification with her, and if not I don't see how she'd be able to get the job at all. Whatever the case may be, it should not be that easy for her to get a job in her situation, at least based on other shows I've seen with runaways/high school drop-outs (as Sayu must also be) trying to get jobs or anything else like that (for example, ef: A Tale of Memories).

Note that Asami is the same age (17 yo), she works illegally IMO. Another example: Weathering with you / Tenki no Ko, but in Tenki no Ko everything was illegal XD

Nah 15 years old up you can already start working legally in Japan.
"Minimum age and protection of young workers

The Constitution puts a ban on child labour (Art. 27 para.3). This is elaborated in the LSL. Children under 15 full years must not be employed, except for those working for motion picture production and theatrical performances (Art. 56). Children under age 18 may be employed outside of school hours in light labour that is not be dangerous or harmful. Underground work is also forbidden."
https://www.ilo.org/ifpdial/information-resources/national-labour-law-profiles/WCMS_158904/lang--en/index.htm

What's important is the guardians consent which Yoshida probably gave and guessing on how bad HR is usually in any company they probably didn't bother checking the legality of the papers.
Apr 26, 2021 12:08 PM

Sep 2020
At first , I want her to smile more....
Now,

I Want her to survive!
That a damn Gotou again, just rejecting mc at first and now ,, That women.....

Apr 26, 2021 12:08 PM

Sep 2018
Yoshida i know you are an absolute CHAD so dont let that witch Gotou get you,
you know what you gotta do with trash!

Gotou is either lying or the worst person ever,nothing in between. She's 28, super hot and virgin!? As if! Even if its all true she straight up turned down the guy she likes and now that he got the glow-up she wants him.
well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 26, 2021 12:12 PM

Nov 2015
ImmortalZero said:
KyleRiley said:

So pushing their own personal biases on a character who has done literally nothing wrong outside lie to a man she felt wouldn't be good for at the time? Just seems a bit extreme when we've barely seen anything from Gotou outside her asking Yoshida to dinner a few times.

First impression is important right? and the impression she gave wasn't very good and that's it. Plus impressions change over time so when we see more then maybe it will turn to OMG GOTOU IS SO CUTE ANGEL XOXO. That's just how it is.

I mean to just like in Gotoubun no Hanayome where a huge user base was going Nino is such a BITCHHHH but then go NINO #1 WIFE after the story progresses.

Also lying to a man and breaking his heart seems to be a heavy thing imo. If their sexes were reversed I sure people would flak more on male gotou calling them a playboy or something.

Maybe people should wait for Gotou to actually do something wrong before they jump to her being a villain. Yes first impressions are important but reacting this way over Gotou doing literally nothing wrong is ridiculous.

And honestly it makes people look incredibly immature if one week they are saying "omg she's such a BITCH!" To then then next week say "aww so kawaii she's best girl". Maybe wait until you actually see the character in action before jumping to a conclusion on them instead of going from one extreme to another
Apr 26, 2021 12:13 PM

Sep 2018
Atavistic said:

One of the first things Yoshida did is check the missing persons list and didnt find her. Sayu said that her parents are happier without her and it seems to be truth if they didnt report her missing. Either that or she lied about her backstory and maybe doesnt have parents (which would be hard to believe for me).

well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 26, 2021 12:14 PM

Jan 2020
its anime logically impossible for Gotou to be actually in love with yoshida.
due to overwhelming advantage she will have, which will cause this anime to not be a compaction between these 3 girls, thats why its simply LIE.
but even tho how can anime characters blush like that if its lie.
i am confused.
but whether its lie or not, i like all three of them so who wins dont matter
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Apr 26, 2021 12:16 PM

Apr 2013
Greedy ass bitch. Lol.
Apr 26, 2021 12:24 PM

May 2011
KyleRiley said:

Maybe people should wait for Gotou to actually do something wrong before they jump to her being a villain. Yes first impressions are important but reacting this way over Gotou doing literally nothing wrong is ridiculous.

> wait for Gotou to actually do something wrong
> doing literally nothing wrong

chill bro your bias is showing

She did do something wrong... it's the reason people are hating on her on the first place. Not sure why you're downplaying the scene from ep 1 saying what she did there wasn't wrong.
Apr 26, 2021 12:32 PM

Mar 2019
What to say... I already felt that at some time gotou would know of Sayu but with this turn of story!!!!! (Claps claps)
It felt like butterflies in air after she confessed her love and their conversation
And wow, I liked the new development for Sayu’s character (that part of being lonely)
Also until now I don’t really like Asami and Yuzuha although their characters do feel good... what to say... they are bothersome but gotou-san bothering doesn’t feels bad
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Apr 26, 2021 12:33 PM

Nov 2015
ImmortalZero said:
KyleRiley said:

She did do something wrong... it's the reason people are hating on her on the first place. Not sure why you're downplaying the scene from ep 1 saying what she did there wasn't wrong.

She lied that she had a boyfriend... And she explained why. It wasn't good what she did but I would not label it as something so bad that she should be labeled a bad person.

Also your points are ignore half of what I said. She did not do anything to warrant such vitriol. It shows immaturity when you think what she did should be answered with a punch or being called a bitch.

I am not defending what she did. I'm just pointing out that the reaction she is getting is blown way overboard and unwarranted. People are jumping to conclusions about her after 1 lie and assuming they know exactly what kind of character she. Maybe if we saw a pattern of manipulation or questionable behavior I would agree but there's been one incident. ONE. There has been no indication that this is something she does regularly or easily. Just because you like Yoshida does not mean someone who does wrong by him is a bad person.
Apr 26, 2021 12:33 PM
Dec 2018
borderliner said:
Wow, so much mistrust of Airi.

And what's with the, there ain't no such thing as a pretty 30 year old virgin!! Honestly where do these idiots hide all day?

I kind of felt sorry for her but in a way I think this is more the author constructing a sort of mirror to Sayu's character.

I know, I've been trying to hint for 3 episodes that she isn't bad, but still the nonsense comments. It seems as if being 28, not being confident enough to date a work colleague and having breasts that the director keeps zooming in on is enough for half the anime population to say you are untrustworthy.

What is really stupid about it is that the subject of the show is about a young person who has been abused and how that might affect someone. And, yet, still a load of dumb and judgemental comments. Considering that they are all saying that Yoshida is such an ace guy, why would he like her, after all this time, if she was some kind of schemer? And she could do a lot better than him, so what do they think she's trying to trick him out of? I suppose there are too many anime where people play games for no reason, and people are now expecting it all the time.
Apr 26, 2021 12:34 PM

Dec 2013
The gal is best girl
Apr 26, 2021 12:34 PM
Oct 2019
The first part of the episode where Sayu decides to get a part time job was really nice and interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing what they do with Asami.

However the end of the episode just left me really confused with the reveal that Gotou lied to Yosida about being a relationship because she thought it wasn’t time, the only thing I could think of that was “women you don’t just lie about this to someone that you care about you literally broke his heart I mean how did you think he was going to respond to this reveal did you think he was going to be happy”

But all in all, it was a nice episode that has me looking forward to what comes next.
Apr 26, 2021 12:36 PM

Aug 2020
z00nex said:
Ok Gotou was kinda cute in this episode but please fuck off, he already has Sayu. Yoshida wants her to confess like the chad he is, what a legend.

No he's made it very clear he doesn't like Sayu your mixing up Higehiro with Koikimo
Apr 26, 2021 12:38 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This anime has been nothing but good feels- so far at least. I’m really on the fence about gotou-san. On one hand I feel like she’s actually being genuine, but part of me is getting ready for her to be a backstabbing mami-chan.

Anyway, our mc continues to be the high tier chad as he puts up a lot of resistance when gotou says she likes him, although he did relent in the end but hey I’ll admit she got me convinced. And just straight up asking for sex like that, man. This chad mc came out of nowhere and is the hero we didn’t deserve but is the hero we needed

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 26, 2021 12:40 PM
Dec 2018
ImmortalZero said:
KyleRiley said:

Well, if that's wrong, then everyone is wrong. They are all lying. And, considering the show, there could be a reason why she isn't telling everyone her business. The reason to downplay the scene in episode 1 is because it isn't important and not what the show is about.
Apr 26, 2021 12:42 PM

Aug 2020
Not surprised there's ton of hate for Gotou the LN readers are saying she's good so I think I'm gonna trust them
Apr 26, 2021 12:42 PM
Dec 2018
KyleRiley said:
ImmortalZero said:

First impression is important right? and the impression she gave wasn't very good and that's it. Plus impressions change over time so when we see more then maybe it will turn to OMG GOTOU IS SO CUTE ANGEL XOXO. That's just how it is.

I mean to just like in Gotoubun no Hanayome where a huge user base was going Nino is such a BITCHHHH but then go NINO #1 WIFE after the story progresses.

Also lying to a man and breaking his heart seems to be a heavy thing imo. If their sexes were reversed I sure people would flak more on male gotou calling them a playboy or something.

And honestly it makes people look incredibly immature if one week they are saying "omg she's such a BITCH!" To then then next week say "aww so kawaii she's best girl". Maybe wait until you actually see the character in action before jumping to a conclusion on them instead of going from one extreme to another

spot on. Didn't realise people were so childish.

Because Yoshida is the MC, anyone who does anything that might be not in his interests is some kind of villain. Doesn't matter what the reason might be or the fact the show is about damaged people (that should be a hint for some of them but they are watching the show like a harem romcom)
Apr 26, 2021 12:43 PM
Oct 2019
Let us see what will Yoshida do on next episode
Apr 26, 2021 12:44 PM
Nov 2020
I somehow have the feeling gotou and sayu are maybe related or something...and does somebody know who the love interest for yoshida is?
Apr 26, 2021 12:45 PM
Dec 2018
penrhos said:
Actually if anyone causes trouble I think it'll be Mishima - she could quite easily turn into a bunny-boiler as she's already shown stalker tendencies and knows Sayu is interested in her man.....

I've read the first two volumes of the LN and they'll reach the end of that in another 1-2 episodes so they're going a quite a pace - there's going to be some drama next week......

glad that you stuck with it!!

People are jumping the gun all over the place. It is going very fast, as if they are trying to finish it in one series.
Apr 26, 2021 12:48 PM
Dec 2018
Ahaxx said:
Not surprised there's ton of hate for Gotou the LN readers are saying she's good so I think I'm gonna trust them

people are looking at this as if it is a romcom, where everyone is trying to win the Yoshida Cup. But the story is meant to be about a damaged youngster and how her past has affected her. Whether Gotou and Yoshida get together isn't the main issue here.
Apr 26, 2021 12:54 PM
May 2020
Gotou is just there to make things so flipping difficult
Apr 26, 2021 12:58 PM

Nov 2013
KyleRiley said:
People saying Gotou is "sus" or "evil" lmao.

I watched the same thing as you guys and I don't know anything about the LN or manga and I didn't get that feeling from her at all. She explained why she did what she did, even if it was questionable, and Yoshida was fairly understanding.

What do people think Gotou is going to do?

It's honestly beyond me how quick everyone is already jumping to conclusions like comparing her to Mami, calling her a manipulative bitch etc. hilarious. And all of that only because she told a lie (not the best you can come up with sure), which she admitted and everyone doesn't believe a single thing she says like her being a virigin for some reason. I can see her being one if she put work above everything else or maybe she is more shy than we think, definitely there is more to her, she has no reason to lie about that anyway.

I understand having doubts, but the hate is ridiculous considering she didn't do anything bad yet. Also many apparently forgot that she says she's been interested in him for a long time, which makes complete sense when she tells him in ep. 2 that Yoshida is the only person she can be herself around. If i'm being honest i didn't pick up anything bad from her expressions at all (neither in the OP song) which is always too obvious. Glad i found atleast one person who thinks similarly and isn't like "OmG wHaT a BiTcH" lol
Kakuja21Apr 26, 2021 1:06 PM
Apr 26, 2021 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
FMmatron said:
Gotou a virgin that never had a chance? If you want to pander, then make it please less blatant lol Yoshida also get's praised as good guy at every given opportunity.

The meeting between her and Sayu was bound to happen. Time to compare these cupsizes live.

Was an enjoyable episode again, Asami's introduction was the best part. Mishima took the biggest L.

In that regard, I think Gotou is not an I-cup, but actually bigger, I can't tell, sometimes the animation is inconsistent with their size. I don't know much about foreign bra sizes, though.
Apr 26, 2021 1:05 PM

Aug 2020
Gab5 said:
Ahaxx said:

people are looking at this as if it is a romcom, where everyone is trying to win the Yoshida Cup. But the story is meant to be about a damaged youngster and how her past has affected her. Whether Gotou and Yoshida get together isn't the main issue here.

They don't understand that the rejection from ep 1 one was just a plot device that is meant to start the event of this story
Apr 26, 2021 1:06 PM

Nov 2019
Loving how much discussion this anime generates. The best side character made her debut! I am just a manga reader, so Gotou is a mystery to me. I think they overdid the I-cup focus thing. Few times were enough to portray Yoshida's fascination and her suggestive body language.

The flashbacks are pointing at the cause for Sayu's fall into despair? Looks like the opening also hints at something.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Apr 26, 2021 1:07 PM

Sep 2019
Ahaxx said:
z00nex said:
Ok Gotou was kinda cute in this episode but please fuck off, he already has Sayu. Yoshida wants her to confess like the chad he is, what a legend.

No he's made it very clear he doesn't like Sayu your mixing up Higehiro with Koikimo
I like Sayu and Yoshida more than Gotou so I wanf her to leave them alone. It’s just my opinion.
Apr 26, 2021 1:13 PM

Nov 2013
i just really wanna protecc sayu, she's been through so much T-T
also what's with the weird naming that sayu's coworker used? youshida-cchi? sayu-chaso?
Apr 26, 2021 1:15 PM

Sep 2011
So, is anyone gonna talk how Yoshida is just ok with being emotionally manipulated and lied to by Gotou? Or how Sayu just let's a random coworker she knows for literally less than a day waltz into their home and pry in on Yoshida? Or that said coworker talks about Sayu like she knows her for years, when she knows next to nothing about her?
Writing quality went really down in this episode, characters are acting dumb just because it's convenient for the story, to generate drama and pull at heart strings.
Apr 26, 2021 1:17 PM

Apr 2017
Sayu needs to get the fuck out later anyway, can't stay in Yoshida's life forever. Gotou obviously the logical choice, not to mention virgin!? AND MEGA TIDDY BIGGER THAN THE JK'S?

Man if you choose Sayu over Gotou or even Kouhai-chan then you deserve to get NTR'd by the ugliest bastard out there.
Apr 26, 2021 1:24 PM
Jan 2021
I love the MC. I love the side charakters. I love the art style. I love this anime. It seems like Gotou san want to play with with Yoshida. Luckily he is not that dumb and notices it. Lets what Gotou san gonna do. I thing she is gonna something really bad.
Apr 26, 2021 1:32 PM

Aug 2020
z00nex said:
Ahaxx said:

I like Sayu and Yoshida more than Gotou so I wanf her to leave them alone. It’s just my opinion.

Gotou automatically wins for me since she's not underage compared to Sayu
Apr 26, 2021 1:33 PM
Dec 2018
Ahaxx said:
Gab5 said:

They don't understand that the rejection from ep 1 one was just a plot device that is meant to start the event of this story

Everyone is in harem mode! And, when it comes down to it, who might understand Sayu's situation, Yoshida or Gotou or Mishima? Some people have elevated Yoshida into some kind of God. But it took a female to give him a warning in this episode, and he didn't seem to be particularly prepared for it, despite all the rationalising he was doing in his head.
Apr 26, 2021 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
xpforever said:
I think you either like Sayu or hate her, there is no in-between. I personally really like her and thus those flashbacks at the end of the episode really startled me and made me worried about her. It feels as though she had concealed some trauma from her past and, being alone and feeling lonely again triggered those memories. I can't wait for next week's episode, hoping we get to know more about her past. In any case, she's on a good path to become happier, first she found Yoshida-san, a guy who finally isn't taking advantage of her and now she's made a friend (presumably the first in a long time).

On a different note, Gotou-san's behaviour made me concerned; while it doesn't feel like she's lying, it's still hard to believe that she'd be a virgin, at that age and with those sizable boobs. Anyway, I don't worry about her overly much, but Yoshida-san ought to be careful with her. Furthermore, it's strange how everybody so far has accepted our main duo's relationship so easily. I don't know if it's poor writing or people irl would really be that open to a 26 y/o guy living with a 17 y/o chick.

I don't think it is unrealistic that she is a virgin. We have no background about her other than what the anime shows. Maybe she hadn't enough time while getting her education/advancing her career. I maybe can be salty about that because people often judge people with big breasts and assume that because you have big boobs or body with curves, you are a slut. I experienced that and it is awful.

Sorry for the rant, I don't mind judging her by her lies and the way acts, I am too a bit suspicious of her, but because of her body it is a bit skeevy. Also I hope I wasn't too rude!

Wait, people hate Sayu? Outrageous! Sayu and Yoshida are easily the most likeable characters! She is just a sweet girl with some talent for poor decision making, though, and I am happy that she finally found a good place to live with a reasonable person who encourages her to be better. I hope they show more about her past, because I am curious to know what made her take a drastic decision. My girl deserves the world, and to be protected too.
Apr 26, 2021 1:39 PM
Jan 2021
3 words for gotou BIG MOMMY MILKERS
Apr 26, 2021 1:40 PM

Aug 2020
Oh my god, are they going to be a family?
Apr 26, 2021 1:40 PM

Mar 2021
what I fear did not come true, my friend told me there's will some serious rape-NTR shit but what actually happened is Gorou rickrolliing Yoshida and eventually Gorou become the main betch on this series. furthermore this series become a complicated romance, whoever write this has chance to write about Yoshida raising Sayu as normal human dan taking care of Sayu PSTD/another mental trauma
k, imma gonna disappear
Apr 26, 2021 1:46 PM

Oct 2013
Syureria said:
"Baito o sa sete kudasai."

Last week was an amazing episode, 30 seconds was so killing me. Yoshida and Sayu are getting better, in a mental sense after long debate in the previous episode. Sayu didn't want to depend on Yoshida, Sayu tries to work part time (arubaito) I don't know how Sayu started thinking that sleeping with a guy can solve the problem but yeah, Sayu is now trying to get arubaito, so that she does not sell herself.

It seems like living in the same house with a guy when that guy isn't your boyfriend is very suspicious. Asami was really suspicious, was Yoshida a good person? The moment when Asami and Yoshida that night clarified Yoshida's relationship with Sayu, However Asami asked about the true relationship between Yoshida and Sayu.

After knowing about Yoshida and Sayu's relationship, now Yoshida is on a Yakiniku date with Gotou. For some reason, Gotou expressed his feelings to Yoshida, didn't Gotou reject Yoshida? "Watashi ga Yoshida-kun no koto sukidakara yo" damn nice kokuhaku, milf de best.

Alright, this makes me surprised, Are you kidding me? GOTOU STILL VIRGIN? WTF... Somehow I feel that Sayu is more experienced on the bed, idk why... But Gotou still virgin is so awesome, how?

Virgin vs lil bi**h

If Gotou's intentions are genuine, I'll also genuinely be rooting for her and Yoshida. She doesn't have to be a virgin even, because there are way more important traits when considering whether two people would be good for each other, altho' lying about that would be a bit meh as it'd look like she's just doing it to try & get him more interested, and if she did, I'm expecting Yoshida to scold her some.

During their convo in ep 4, I loved how despite being into her, he stood up for himself, and wanted her to feel like he did & she had a good response/reaction.

So if she's genuinely looking for a good guy which Yoshida definitely is, then I'm all for her. As of this ep I'm leaning towards YES since I'm thinking a woman like her could've gotten with someone by now if she wanted, and someone in a higher position than her rather than someone who's her employee, but you never know ~ we'll see.

Apr 26, 2021 1:47 PM

Aug 2013
As I said before. Gotou will definitely be the main source of drama here. Not to mention (again) that I really despise people like her.
MC-kun is way too naive.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 26, 2021 1:50 PM

Aug 2020
Gab5 said:
Ahaxx said:

Everyone is in harem mode! And, when it comes down to it, who might understand Sayu's situation, Yoshida or Gotou or Mishima? Some people have elevated Yoshida into some kind of God. But it took a female to give him a warning in this episode, and he didn't seem to be particularly prepared for it, despite all the rationalising he was doing in his head.

Yup they're treating this Rent-A-Girlfriend when its probably going more for Barakamon or San-Gatsu no Lion angle of having a surrogate family
Apr 26, 2021 1:54 PM
Nov 2019
They skipped some important details this episode that dumbed down what was going on with Sayu and Asami and why she invited her over.

Apr 26, 2021 1:55 PM
Dec 2018
Ahaxx said:
Gab5 said:

Yup they're treating this Rent-A-Girlfriend when its probably going more for Barakamon or San-Gatsu no Lion angle of having a surrogate family

Yes, rent a girlfriend for sure!! Too many harem anime and now everyone is suspicious!! Considering the subject matter, I'm surprised that no one is wondering why Gotou would have no experience at her age, rather than criticising her!
Apr 26, 2021 2:01 PM

Dec 2020
Sayu got a part-time job that’s good to hear where she Asami a nice girl i like her character so far.
Asami goe home with sayu and see thats yoshida and sayu more than the big brother think but what she mean watch out with sayu’s smile.
Yoshida and gotou san the third time on a “date” now she say i fall in love with you wtf i have a bad feeling about gotou san and wow she’s virgin haha!-.-
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Apr 26, 2021 2:07 PM

Nov 2017
Gotou is like woman in these day. First she rejected him, then she jealous when he change a bit. Now she really like yoshida. We as men will never ever be able to understand women.

Apr 26, 2021 2:10 PM

May 2018
Asami is perceptive! :O and Gotou actually confessed??!
Apr 26, 2021 2:12 PM

May 2018
Xystus said:
Sayu needs to get the fuck out later anyway, can't stay in Yoshida's life forever. Gotou obviously the logical choice, not to mention virgin!? AND MEGA TIDDY BIGGER THAN THE JK'S?

Man if you choose Sayu over Gotou or even Kouhai-chan then you deserve to get NTR'd by the ugliest bastard out there.

dont threaten me with a good time here
Apr 26, 2021 2:15 PM

May 2011
Not sure why people are reacting violently on assuming someone's persona based on what the show has shown. I mean people did that in Rental Kanojo saying mami is a bitch on ep 1 (which she turned out to truly be one), people also did that with Akane from Kuzu no Honkai, same thing with the Tachibana sisters in Domestic na Kanojo.

tl;dr
people call it when they see it. for now gotou is under bad light. will it change later on? maybe. only time will tell.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

» Season 2?

Koukyoukyoku - Jan 8

22 by cjozam »»
Jan 17, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.