Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 26, 2021 6:09 AM

Oct 2016
Kinda feel bad for Heine lmao, but hey makes for some good evil points farming. No. 6 releasing his limiters was actually kinda cool. Goddamnit No. 6, we were getting some good Snow fluff, why you gotta ruin it lmao. That was my favorite episode so far, looking forward to the next one.
Apr 26, 2021 8:08 AM
Oct 2019
Lmao Six did a Photoshoot to Heine, god damn Dark Skin Demon are Hot.

Six you supposed to said that in Japanese..oh snap Snow heard that one.

This shit is just Hilarious, i have a great time watching it.
Apr 26, 2021 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
This ending made me very curious to know what will happen in the episode, there were really funny scenes that highlighted the episode, it's a good episode in all.
Apr 26, 2021 8:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh well another tireful battle for Six and his unit with that setting up request from the jealousy cheeky strategist. They fought that chick demon again. How convenience. All members actually very helpful this time, especially with how Snow and her last attack become the end game. Obviously Six got all the glory including that nice photo session. Thank you very much! The poor humiliated demon chick retreated and Six went wild in the party, until Snow done a little talk with the cheeky silly strategist, and yeah, Six told it without shit considered. Thats why you really need to shut the drunken soul asap before its too late. Since its already late, well, idk what shit happen after then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 26, 2021 9:03 AM

Dec 2012
THIS ANIME KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!

Apr 26, 2021 12:06 PM
Apr 2020
Good Cliffhanger
Apr 26, 2021 6:28 PM
Jul 2019
Grimm is the only thing keeping me going with this series, what a gem.
Apr 27, 2021 11:21 AM

Nov 2013
i know it's not for me it's literally getting worse every episode even though i know objectively speaking it was not bad
Apr 27, 2021 7:38 PM

Jan 2021
This show is actually pretty mediocre and I’m disappointed (people (specifically shitty YouTubers) were hyping it up). The jokes miss more often than they hit. The characters are meh. The opening sucks complete ass.

It’s trying to be Konosuba SO hard, and... it’s just pathetic. The characters are so run-of-the-mill and bland. Six is just a quirky pervert, Alice is a bland-ass kuudere (and I do like kuuderes, hell my favorite character is Yuki Nagato), Rose is just cute and dumb (better than Alice and Six), and Grimm is the only remotely interesting character. The opening is- Wait, I forgot about Snow. Snow is the most bland and unremarkable character I have come across since Kirito and Asuna’s in-game “daughter.” Literally, Six says it himself (correct me if I’m wrong), the only thing remarkable about her are her tits. The opening reminds me the most of Konosuba and while Konosuba had great, catchy openings, this one is lazy, unremarkable, and not very catchy. They reused scenes from the first episode (kind of like God of Highschool, but WAY more effort was put into that) by copying and pasting them. Not all of the opening is like that, mainly the beginning.

Nothing will replace Konosuba, especially not this stale McDonald’s fry of an anime.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Apr 28, 2021 12:25 AM
Jan 2020
Spicelit said:
This show is actually pretty mediocre and I’m disappointed (people (specifically shitty YouTubers) were hyping it up). The jokes miss more often than they hit. The characters are meh. The opening sucks complete ass.

It’s trying to be Konosuba SO hard, and... it’s just pathetic. The characters are so run-of-the-mill and bland. Six is just a quirky pervert, Alice is a bland-ass kuudere (and I do like kuuderes, hell my favorite character is Yuki Nagato), Rose is just cute and dumb (better than Alice and Six), and Grimm is the only remotely interesting character. The opening is- Wait, I forgot about Snow. Snow is the most bland and unremarkable character I have come across since Kirito and Asuna’s in-game “daughter.” Literally, Six says it himself (correct me if I’m wrong), the only thing remarkable about her are her tits. The opening reminds me the most of Konosuba and while Konosuba had great, catchy openings, this one is lazy, unremarkable, and not very catchy. They reused scenes from the first episode (kind of like God of Highschool, but WAY more effort was put into that) by copying and pasting them. Not all of the opening is like that, mainly the beginning.

Nothing will replace Konosuba, especially not this stale McDonald’s fry of an anime.

Just because some YouTubers opinions about this anime is not as same as yours, that's doesn't mean for you has the right to call them shitty you know. They have their own perpective, you have yours. There is no wrong nor right between opinions.
Kur4y4m1Apr 28, 2021 3:59 AM
Apr 28, 2021 2:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That photoshoot scene with Heine was hilarious, N°6 is the biggest pervert xD
But too bad he said that spy info at the end, now Snow is aware of their true nature, I hope they'll resolve this drama soon xD
Apr 28, 2021 9:23 AM
Dec 2018
Poor Heine. I feel bad for her, being humiliated in that way. It's obvious that she isn't an evil character and doesn't actually want to kill them. Otherwise, how would Snow escape with her useless sword? Both her and Snow could be great characters but they have ended up just being the butt, literally, of almost all the jokes. Hope they will get a break from that in the next few episodes. They held Snow up as potential love/hate character but that is going to lose its impact if they just make fun of her every week.

It is a fun show to watch, albeit ultimately forgettable.

Apr 28, 2021 10:53 AM

Jun 2020
I have to admit I am slightly dissapointed by this episode. I expected the show to be like Konosuba in terms of comedy, but the comedy in here is not even close to that of Konosuba. Anyways, it was a good episode overall. Just that it was not as funny as I expected it to be.
Apr 29, 2021 6:46 AM

Jan 2021
Kur4y4m1 said:
Spicelit said:

Just because some YouTubers opinions about this anime is not as same as yours, that's doesn't mean for you has the right to call them shitty you know. They have their own perpective, you have yours. There is no wrong nor right between opinions.
I don’t think they’re shitty because of their opinion, I think they’re shitty because most of their content is boring and retarded. Stfu.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Apr 29, 2021 10:45 AM
Jan 2020
Spicelit said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

I don’t think they’re shitty because of their opinion, I think they’re shitty because most of their content is boring and retarded. Stfu.

Don't watch them then. It will only make you cursing them right?
Apr 29, 2021 2:30 PM
Nov 2019
Clas1ck said:
I confirm that Grimm is the best girl here

Xdd, how mean they are, I feel a little bad for Heine 😂
Nooo, Snow, I know you're useless but don't do anything weird please
I want to hear No.6's excuse 0.0

even tho you use "xd" i agree with you on grimm being best girl. there is 2 lolis and snow snow is hella annoying and after clout so that leaves grimm she's chill and likeable
Apr 30, 2021 6:33 AM

Dec 2014
Can't wait for the next episode. Hahahah

6's method to make up with Snow. LoL

6 x Heine
4ever!!!
Jun 4, 2021 10:00 AM

Nov 2017
Snow reminds me a lot of Aqua with her silly faces and mannerisms.

Ahhhh, poor Heine! Looks like #6 earned a lot of evil points for that photoshoot
Jun 14, 2021 8:22 PM

Dec 2013
Six really did have a lot of fun with Heine. I almost feel bad for her...

We got an actual cliffhanger!
Jun 16, 2021 1:54 PM
Oct 2019
sexy demon chick. oh baby oh baby

snow is awful. don't like her character at all. and now it looks like she's going to become an even bigger part of the show? sigh...please no

these last 2 episodes have been pretty decent. i wasn't overly impressed by the first 2 episodes, so it's been a pleasant change
Aug 4, 2021 11:38 AM

May 2020
Ohoho Snow found something weird about No.6 mission. Interesting what will they got after this.
Aug 15, 2021 5:39 AM

Feb 2018
Poor Heine.. even if she's a demon she didn't deserved that treatment lul. Silly Snow, you know Six ain't no spy, he's just your average oppai enjoyer
Aug 30, 2021 4:32 AM

Jul 2015
Bless genius scumbag commander Six for allowing our eyes to feast on Heine's sexy poses.

Jan 18, 2022 8:38 AM

Apr 2013
Heine doesn't really deserve her position if she's so much weaker without that little stone, huh? I appreciate her fanservice scenes though, that was quite nice :>
Mar 19, 2022 8:16 PM

Jul 2017
Grimm and Snow coming in for the clutch! The Heine fight was definitely the highlight of the episode, though im interested to see where things will go from here given that cliffhanger happening so early in the show. I hope that they dont just brush it off next episode.
Jul 5, 2022 6:19 AM

Jul 2012
Should be categorize as an ecchi 😅

Nov 30, 2023 7:33 PM

Nov 2023
Good anime ngl, very fun
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Season 2 is possible?

Kutana_0P - Jun 12, 2022

10 by Urdli »»
Jan 4, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

113 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:35 PM

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 13, 2021

50 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 6, 2021

83 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - May 30, 2021

73 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.