Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2021 3:43 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alright who else watched this episode like 10 times? Holy shit these fights are so good. It has gotten to the point where even Du Gu bo is constantly getting pushed back.

And wtf is that red fish doulou's ability? Is it supposed to absorb posion or what? I didn't understand its ability.

Next episode is gonna be even more awesome. I really like the guy with the lightning spear, really cool ability.
tingyAug 13, 2022 11:20 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 24, 2021 10:25 PM
Jan 2019
I’ll help you out a bit. Its been a while since I’ve read both the manhua and the LN.

The LN described the red fish as the porcupine fish douluo. They didn’t go over it in the animation because reasons but he is suppose to be the failsafe counter to Du Gu Bo. As for lightning spear guy, i forget what his title is. Twin headed spear or something. He wasn’t as important but he had minor poison resistance to deal with Du Gu Bo. Together, they were suppose to fight Du Gu Bo in case he acted up before the plan was complete. They are both minor characters but in this arc, they are the biggest wall so far

At the end of the episode, tang san and xue qinghue are suppose to be a kilometer in the sky fighting. Looking forward to that next week.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

22 by ZrxTeamGreen »»
Today, 2:01 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 222 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Stormy_77 »»
Feb 8, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 236 Discussion

hKonata - Jun 3, 2023

6 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 235 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 27, 2023

9 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.