Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2021 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uruu is kind of an underappreciated character in this show imo. Out of all the main cast, he seems to be more of the wiser type.

Episode is okay although the loop storytelling style is getting somewhat repetitive. Hell of a performance though.
Stark700Apr 22, 2021 7:51 AM
Apr 22, 2021 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
URUU'S POSES WERE EVERYTHINGGGG

I love how this episode twisted the formula a little bit. Uruu recognized that his client harbored dark feelings as well, so he attacked her too. I thought that was pretty interesting and a bit shocking!

Apparently that's against the rules, so he got punished for it. Though It was implied that being bound wasn't much of a "punishment" for him LOL

I also liked that Soji ended up being gay. They even showed a picture of him and his hunky, mustached boyfriend! Typically I'm not a fan of homosexuality being used as a "joke," but the fact that the anime didn't shy away from showing that gives me hope that it will tackle more "taboo" subject matter later on in a fun/interesting way.

I'm glad that both Soji and Soji's ex-girlfriend ended up happy in the end!

Looking forward to (what will probably be) Juka's episode next week!
Apr 22, 2021 8:52 AM
Sep 2015
Oh no! This episode is now under the ray of censorship. Someone might send a complain about this anime as there's no such a ray of light in episode 1-2. It's unlikely that they intend to censor TV version just to sell an uncensored Blu-ray release.

Anyway, I observe three signatures from Earth Defense Club Love! First is that characters love to talk while bathing together. The second is the feeding scene. The third is the cute mascot animal floating in the water.
Apr 22, 2021 9:22 AM

Apr 2011
SO MUCH DELICIOUS MALE FANSERVICE, DID I DIE AND WENT TO HEAVEN???

Seriously tho, when was the last time we've seen such a GORGEOUS man in such a sexy outfit and poses? And being the victim to tentacles? And his voice being so deep only makes him even hotter imo. Woah! Uruu is the prettiest one for sure! I mean, just look at him!!

Also, THOSE THIGHS!!

And I wonder if the BD version will get rid of this censorship, haha.

Fanservice a part, this episode was super fun! I wonder what did Uruu see when he opened the door (if it wasn't his parents having sex lol), and I can see he's the one with the most difficult personality between the fairis, even more difficult than Homura. Interesting. I didn't expect him to be punished in the end...

I think this was my favorite episode so far. I'm looking forward to the next episodes!
Apr 22, 2021 10:33 AM
Mar 2019
Has anyone noticed this anime's transformation seem to focus an unusual amount on crotches?

I'm not complaining, just noticing. Those are nice crotches and thongs, after all. Pretty sure last episode you could see Homura's bulge even.
Apr 22, 2021 11:22 AM

Oct 2016
Still no Juka? 30 seconds in and I'm fighting the air.
Not advocating drug use, but things are pretty dull when the writers aren't high.

Uruu's transformation was lowkey highkey hot though.
The makeup, the outfit, the fifty crotch shots, and when he threw his ass back in a circle- my god.
Not even mad about the lack of Juka this episode. And shota Uruuruu was too cute.

The voice acting is pretty average, but when they sing, it's damn beautiful to listen to.
This was like the most sane episode yet and oddly my favorite so far.
Apr 22, 2021 1:46 PM

Nov 2013
the high heels extenuate perfectly that thiccc dumptruck with triple c
Apr 22, 2021 1:47 PM

Nov 2013
ArcanaThe4th said:
Has anyone noticed this anime's transformation seem to focus an unusual amount on crotches?

I'm not complaining, just noticing. Those are nice crotches and thongs, after all. Pretty sure last episode you could see Homura's bulge even.

this week the focus was more on the dumptrack imo
Apr 22, 2021 4:31 PM

Dec 2017
BEST transformation so far. They can't top that, it was beautifully done and I totally was not expecting them to go there, giving Uruu a raging boner lmao his outfit, heels, face, attitude it's all so sexy.
I have super low expectations for next week's boy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2021 5:45 PM

Oct 2008
no homo but that drag king/queen or whatever was absolutely creepy with violet butterfly wings was very revolting!
1/5.

Apr 22, 2021 8:39 PM

Jan 2020
Meh. Not a fan of the series overall but one aspect I wanna praise would be the visual side of things. The whole tsunami look they had looked quite pleasant and I'm a fan of how it looked.

Apr 22, 2021 8:45 PM

Aug 2015
Uruu was the one who caught my eye on the poster first, and as expected, he is SPICY
Apr 22, 2021 11:49 PM

Jan 2019
Not really a fan of how they gave Shoji the most stereotypical gay guy they could get, besides the fact that it's possible that the magic turned him gay in the first place, which is offensive af
Apr 23, 2021 5:30 PM

Jan 2008
RottenOrange said:
it's possible that the magic turned him gay in the first place, which is offensive af

No, that's not how this seems to work. The ones "defeated" seem to show their true selves to others. The bitch in episode 1 is shown as a complete bitch, and gets bullied. The asshole in episode 2 is shown as an asshole and gets fired. The girl this episode sticks to make-up and loses her fans. The guy in this episode is shown as gay and probably loses his career. Nobody was transformed.
Apr 24, 2021 8:30 AM
Oct 2020
Re: Shoji's boyfriend: Wouldn't the most stereotypical gay be more like sparkly twink?
I was happy to see more bara bear type guy!

This show is beyond words, and this ep in particular. That transformation scene! And then... tentacles, omg. Considering how he was really not so upset about his punishment in the end, is no wonder the tentacles weren't that effective either.

The only complaint is that Uruu needs better make up.
Apr 25, 2021 1:10 PM
Mar 2015
Why am I enjoying this so much
Apr 26, 2021 9:39 AM

Dec 2016
It's getting really repetitive which is annoying.

Couldn't keep my straight face, it cracked me up XD
He's the Fairy of Luster so I guess that's why his poses were too sexual than the rest.

She can reach it just fine if she stretches out her hand more tho -_-
Rickydory123Apr 26, 2021 11:16 AM
Apr 26, 2021 5:16 PM

Dec 2018
"koji was gay all along!"
Uh, was that reality, or an edit done because of the battle?
Apr 27, 2021 6:29 PM

Jul 2020
IM SCREAMING IN THE WHOLE EPISODE

THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE WITH THE BEST CARACTHER AND THE BEST PLOT TWIST ~ like, i think that caracther was the one that isn't cliche in the story, he kind of have depth, he is cute and the final i liked so much the gay representation even that the proposal was using that as a joke but it was cool to show the other side of the boy that all the time was just a villain
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2021 7:40 AM

Sep 2009
Another_ZHODY said:
"koji was gay all along!"
Uh, was that reality, or an edit done because of the battle?

That was kinda confusing not gonna lie.
I want to believe that maybe he was gay all along but couldn't live his best life because of the idol status although that wouldn't make so much sense because he seemed to be together with the client even before he was popular?
Well anyway maybe him taking advantage of the girls lusting after him was just a cope to deal with his own issues or sth.

Jun 4, 2021 6:35 PM
Aug 2020
idk why but this ep hits like eremika lol
Jun 23, 2021 9:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The fanservice looked pretty good with this kind of outfit, but of course the jealously part was ridiculous xD
Dec 4, 2023 6:36 PM
May 2021
bro this bdsm ass show 💀💀💀
i only care about hot ppl fr fr

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

7 by reigensexc »»
Dec 4, 2023 9:12 PM

» Where is the yaoi tag? It's gay

Old_School_Akira - Jun 26, 2021

40 by Salty-GB »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2021

64 by Thunder_Gods2 »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:51 AM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2021

10 by Sasha08 »»
Feb 19, 2023 9:42 AM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2021

14 by Sasha08 »»
Feb 17, 2023 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.