Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2021 11:51 PM

Mar 2016
this sounds hella lot like hamefura lmfao
May 2, 2021 4:26 AM
Oct 2020
Despite having some similarities with hamefura (like the fact that both of the MC are one of the characters in an otome game and the villainess), this is actually quite different. Can't say much because of spoiler tho.
Jun 9, 2021 2:13 PM
Jan 2018
Not at all. The only things that quite alike was the background of modern world that both mc had. In Hamefura, the mc got her past modern life memories meanwhile in Villainess are destined to die, the mc who live in modern world suddenly went isekaied to historical era. For the plot both didn't have any similarity
Jun 9, 2021 3:32 PM

Mar 2016
Aratamacken said:
Not at all. The only things that quite alike was the background of modern world that both mc had. In Hamefura, the mc got her past modern life memories meanwhile in Villainess are destined to die, the mc who live in modern world suddenly went isekaied to historical era. For the plot both didn't have any similarity
wth do u mean, whatever u said makes it even more similar lol
Jun 9, 2021 3:34 PM

Mar 2016
read a few pages, hella boring and the mc is kinda retarded ngl, i dont understand how these webtoons get such ratings lmfao
Jun 9, 2021 3:41 PM

Apr 2021
cryfreak said:
read a few pages, hella boring and the mc is kinda retarded ngl, i dont understand how these webtoons get such ratings lmfao
lol true, this is 7-7.5 at best so far but i dont have any opinion on mc being retarded
Jun 11, 2021 2:55 AM
Jan 2018
cryfreak said:
Aratamacken said:
wth do u mean, whatever u said makes it even more similar lol
lolol i've said for the background yes they have similarity. They both live in the otome game world they have played before, as villainess from noble family. Well one is adopted daughter, and struggle a DAMN LOT, everyone around her is bastard. Moreover, one was "regained memories" from her modern life, has bright aura, made her own reverse harem. Meanwhile one was "suddenly isekaied" from modern world means she didn't has the past memories of the body owner and just hanging on the game system, her instinct and her memories when played the game + her goals is go back to her world. That's why. Just some similarity in the background. Not in the throughout plot. A whole different. People who read it must be know it'a a whole different plot. Better for you to read first before made statement like that
Jun 11, 2021 3:06 AM
Jan 2018
cryfreak said:
well if you have read a few pages and thinking like that... Then i can't say anything. I didn't get what you mean by being a retard. After all it's your opinion. But let me tell you something, this story deserved their ratings. This is one of the top notch title from historical isekai manhwa. It's a fact. If you dive in this category you will know what i means. And just to add something, the novel won 2nd placed as Novel of The Year on Kakaopage 2020 (the first place if won by SL). Worth the place. Umm yeah hope you try read some chapter again.
Jul 17, 2021 6:36 AM
Feb 2016
Hystique said:
It's actually a pretty good story. Nothing wrong with it. I think you'd really enjoy it of you're into something with strong female leads, but maybe that isn't your thing.

It's like a solid 8/10 Isekai. Quite realistic as well since the main protagonist itself doesn't have any outstanding attributes. She feels a lot like a real person, idk how to explain it.

Would recommend reading a bit more than a couple of pages to determine if it's actually your thing or not. It's like dropping a decent 8 to 8.5 anime after watching like 10 minutes of the first episode.
Aug 6, 2021 7:01 AM
Nov 2020
This webtoon is LIt. The art is really good and well detailed. Some webtoon is just plain design and characters but this one is just incomparable to other, each time Penelope(the mc) shows her emotions just give me goosebumps. This is not your typical "Good boys is the best".
Oct 10, 2021 9:16 AM

Aug 2020
The story is similar to HameFura but is a bit more serious and has better art and story than HameFura.

Is there anything else you want me to say?
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Oct 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Sep 2007
You haven't read enough at all if you think this is anything like Hamefura. I'm familiar with both and they're WAYYY different in terms of mood.

Hamefura was light hearted comedy.
And while this has it's comedic moments and at it's core is similar (heroine Isekai'd into an otome game where she's become the "Villainess") it's more dark mood and at times dramatic.

This (as mentioned in the beginning of the manwha itself) can be summarized as:

"Stuck in an Otome game on HARD mode" (on top of not being the original FL)

Not sure if I can explain any further without too much spoiler...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 16, 2023 7:54 AM

Oct 2017
Yes.. Hamefura but in HARD mode

More topics from this board

» Pictures/Images?

Carol - Jan 24, 2023

15 by Ice-Cube »»
Apr 11, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Villains Are Destined to Die Chapter 137 Discussion

nimk-chan - Jan 2

0 by nimk-chan »»
Jan 2, 2:19 PM

» When is it gonna get good?

jiajia - May 20, 2023

5 by saay28 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:12 AM

Poll: » Villains Are Destined to Die Chapter 133 Discussion

CristalViih - Dec 2, 2023

0 by CristalViih »»
Dec 2, 2023 7:47 AM

Poll: » Villains Are Destined to Die Chapter 124 Discussion

CristalViih - May 30, 2023

5 by NiaAlexandria »»
Sep 15, 2023 10:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.