Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2021 3:04 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After hearing the ED song again, I have to say it is really good. Love it

Kotoko and her robot. A never ending love story...meanwhile Aki is still annoying af
Jun 25, 2021 12:10 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The opening song really make me jump and sparkling a lot, ngl, suit well to their energetic images.

The compass had a search mode. That Yuni hunt looked very funny. Ofc its Ackey whose the one behind Kotokoto incident. The girls, especially Kotoko-senpai just too pure for not recognising it. But, yeah, Kotoko could entering the dream world too by those incident. The next will be Tokiwa, and the last may be Asahi. Sooo....

Too bad, Yuni-sama is kinda back being the bad plushie again. Its make me sad a bit honestly.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 3, 2022 7:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The compass is definitely interesting and useful, fortunately they managed to fix the situation with Kotoko's robot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 50 Discussion

badabass - Jan 27

0 by badabass »»
Jan 27, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 49 Discussion

badabass - Jan 27

0 by badabass »»
Jan 27, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 48 Discussion

badabass - Jan 27

0 by badabass »»
Jan 27, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 44 Discussion

badabass - Dec 9, 2023

0 by badabass »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:05 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 43 Discussion

badabass - Dec 9, 2023

0 by badabass »»
Dec 9, 2023 7:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.