Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 17, 2021 12:20 PM

Dec 2012
"Koi to Uso" (Love and Lies) by Musawo will go on a short hiatus to prepare the future story development. The series will from now on be branched in two story routes with two endings.

This was already decided on 5 years ago according to the artist.
https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1383493208882114563

LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Apr 17, 2021 6:17 PM
Feb 2021
i just see Musawo's twitter account, and honestly I dont know how to feel about this.. BTW, do you read this on Manga Box in English?
Apr 17, 2021 9:29 PM

Nov 2015
I'm happy Lilina is winning even if we're getting multiple routes
Apr 18, 2021 2:48 AM

Apr 2020
I am just so happy, I can't even explain.
When I saw this on Twitter, I jumped in ecstasy.
I really love the concept of alternate routes.
Apr 18, 2021 2:51 AM

Jul 2020
Glad to see it isn't anything related to the Mangakas health problems.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Apr 20, 2021 6:52 AM

Mar 2016
That's really awesome. After such depressive chapters, it's good to know that in the end we can still bet on happy ending.
Apr 20, 2021 1:15 PM
Jul 2020
I haven't started reading this yet. May I be able to know when will this manga end?
Dark_Rage_17Apr 20, 2021 1:37 PM
Apr 29, 2021 8:34 AM
Apr 2021
I'm glad with the news. To be honest this past chapters it became hard to choose between two girls. They are both the best girls with different good sides, flaws, and sacrifices. I can't even know how hard and painful it is for Neji to choose one and it shows in his face every past few chapters. This 2 route news is my salvation from this suffering hahaha
Apr 29, 2021 10:19 AM

Mar 2015
Nisaka fans in shambles. We need a third route yo
Jul 17, 2021 1:03 AM
Feb 2019
Cmon man, don't be a p**sy and decide the winner, even if there will be someone who won't be satisfied. Making 2 routes mean there will be the 2 winner and 2 loser. It sucks if one of the girl will lose but at least the mc make up his mind and choose a path accepting all the consequences.
Jul 17, 2021 2:29 PM

Jul 2020
IceKing13 said:
Cmon man, don't be a p**sy and decide the winner, even if there will be someone who won't be satisfied. Making 2 routes mean there will be the 2 winner and 2 loser. It sucks if one of the girl will lose but at least the mc make up his mind and choose a path accepting all the consequences.
IKR. It works with VNs but with a manga it just feels like the author had no idea who'll be the winner and why they'll win so let's make 2 routes lmao.
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Aug 9, 2021 5:46 AM

May 2020
Damn! I did not expect this. I get the arguments for both sides. Some people are happy that there's going to be two routes and some people are angry that the author decided not to choose a winner. I personally would prefer only a single route (especially for mangas and animes because multiple routes only works with games) but I can understand the author's decision of two routes as well. One example would be the manga ending of Btooom! (where there is a true ending and a good ending) One true ending which the author themselves wanted and another good ending to please the other audience but not a canon ending. I still haven't read the manga because I'm waiting for it to end first, maybe after reading the manga I might understand why the author choose the two route ending.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 11, 2021 6:05 AM
Feb 2017
SXJXY said:
Damn! I did not expect this. I get the arguments for both sides. Some people are happy that there's going to be two routes and some people are angry that the author decided not to choose a winner. I personally would prefer only a single route (especially for mangas and animes because multiple routes only works with games) but I can understand the author's decision of two routes as well. One example would be the manga ending of Btooom! (where there is a true ending and a good ending) One true ending which the author themselves wanted and another good ending to please the other audience but not a canon ending. I still haven't read the manga because I'm waiting for it to end first, maybe after reading the manga I might understand why the author choose the two route ending.
Exactly. It is indeed interesting to read the two points of view from the author; maybe is not "a true ending" but You get that or a furious hearthbroken community, I rather think it is better have this that in the final chapter all ended up been a dream xd.
Dec 29, 2021 6:21 AM
Sep 2016
SXJXY said:

If you not bias in ch265 it very hard to pick only one. cuz they both deserved to be happy.
Dec 30, 2021 2:25 PM

Jul 2017
I read the first chapter for both new routes now, Misaki's and Ririna's and my god it feels so weird reading them simultaneously rather than having one route be complete, and then finishing off with the other and seeing many repeated panels used for the first one with minor differences too depending on the heroine. It feels like a VN except this whole format just does not work for me in a manga compared to a VN and feels purely indecisive compared to a VN where you can make different choices to get to certain routes instead. Here you just read a normal manga, and then it randomly splits off.
Dec 30, 2021 3:10 PM

May 2016
What a coward, Nejima never took responsibility for his actions and I guess the mangaka is the same. I hated the manga for many chapters and this is not going to change that.
Dec 30, 2021 6:43 PM

Mar 2016
Just read the new chapter with split parts. Wtf is this VN setup bullshit. The panels from each segment are practically the exact same lmfao
Jan 6, 2022 5:12 AM
Aug 2017
Lowkey happy about this. I never liked Misaki and I always thought she'd end up winning.Glad to see that Ririna has a chance of winning. She deserves it.
Jan 14, 2022 7:49 AM
Aug 2017
Avatore said:
SXJXY said:

If you not bias in ch265 it very hard to pick only one. cuz they both deserved to be happy.

Yea I get your point, but that's a writers duty. making decisions about their characters. I personally would've preferred an ending with Misaki (I'm team Ririna) rather than this rn. It feels like a dating sim rather than a manga and I don't like it, just my opinion on this
Mar 8, 2022 1:10 AM
Feb 2015
I'm super excited to see how they'll pull the two routes off! But tbh I want there to be a third route also...
Mar 18, 2022 8:39 AM
Jul 2016
why is still 'publishing'?
Apr 4, 2022 12:20 PM
May 2018
I'm kind of lost right now.

I read until cap 280 and I know that will be two routes (281, 282 and 283).

In English we already have 281, 282 and 283 (for both routes), but they are all the same (only the dream in cap 281 is different) and both were in the last chapters (274, 275 and 276).

Are they updating? How can I follow this? I'm lost, because it was supposed to be a continuation and they are reproducing (in chapters 281, 282 and 283 of each route) something that was until chapter 277/278.

Can someone explain if they've already released everything or if they haven't released more yet?

And where can I find more informations?
Apr 4, 2022 8:39 PM
Jan 2022
i want one ending not two misaki tries to commit suicide in ch 280 after that kind ending for the chapter you want two different endings that is total crap misaki loves him for than five years the other knows him for only six months that is not real love
Oct 30, 2022 9:55 PM
Sep 2016
Reevansingh21 said:
i want one ending not two misaki tries to commit suicide in ch 280 after that kind ending for the chapter you want two different endings that is total crap misaki loves him for than five years the other knows him for only six months that is not real love

lol how kid you are. You dont know anything about love...
Oct 31, 2022 12:48 AM

Sep 2020
Title gave me a stroke

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Oct 31, 2022 1:38 AM

Dec 2014
Scordolo said:
Glad to see it isn't anything related to the Mangakas health problems.

lol true, such a generic excuse.

a lot of lower level worker work 2 shifts over 14 hours of labor work and is still fine.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Oct 31, 2022 3:54 AM
Jan 2022
Avatore said:
Reevansingh21 said:

lol how kid you are. You dont know anything about love...

that I was an old childish comment I forgot about and manga ending was biased miska route wasn't canon who doesn't about love when your willing to die for someone

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 1, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

19 by Graadphi »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:41 AM

» Where to start reading the manga after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

9 by BadSenpai »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

» Where does the leave off?

Sowooof - Mar 18, 2023

1 by SeitenSoushi »»
May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.