Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 14, 2021 5:39 AM
Feb 2021
something that can't talk or feel emotions and stuff goes on a journey to learn to do/ "collect" those things. isn't that just like dororo? or is it going to be completely different and i'm just imagining things
Apr 14, 2021 5:50 AM

Jan 2016
Depends how you wanna think about it. Personally I don't think they are that similar but they for sure share some themes.
All the fools who go around hating on everything should stick to them eighties anime.

After all isn't that the golden age of TV anime.
Apr 14, 2021 5:53 AM

Mar 2011
I get the feeling this will be more like Mushishi and the Natsume series. Just a slow exploration meeting new things, but rather than a human exploring the world of yokai it's a being learning about our world.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Apr 14, 2021 9:27 AM
Jan 2021
Kinda feels like watching Munou no Nana for me
Apr 14, 2021 5:12 PM

Apr 2020
Besides the already-mentioned series it imo also feels like Kino's Journey & Wandering Witch

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Apr 14, 2021 7:23 PM

Mar 2012
Sort of, yeah. It's largely about "it" traveling the world, meeting new people, having new experiences and learning what makes a person. Kind of Dororo in that sense and like the above mentioned series (Mushishi, Kino's Journey), though it won't be episodic and it has an overarching narrative. But I can see the resemblance!
Apr 14, 2021 9:08 PM

Apr 2021
hkaltksb said:
something that can't talk or feel emotions and stuff goes on a journey to learn to do/ "collect" those things. isn't that just like dororo? or is it going to be completely different and i'm just imagining things

Nope. Not 1% similarity between them

Hot_Green_Tea said:

I am stunned. How? I mean how? Please give me the answer after watching episode 2.

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Apr 15, 2021 2:40 AM
Jan 2021
Ciezul said:

Hot_Green_Tea said:

I am stunned. How? I mean how? Please give me the answer after watching episode 2.

The way the story is laid out in the first episode is the same as Munou no Nana or Majo no Tabitabi where the MC's story is not the main focus, and instead it focuses more on the story of the side character (POV wise). I'm an anime only so this feels quite similar to Munou no Nana first episode.
Apr 15, 2021 2:43 AM

Apr 2021
Hot_Green_Tea said:
Ciezul said:

The way the story is laid out in the first episode is the same as Munou no Nana or Majo no Tabitabi where the MC's story is not the main focus, and instead it focuses more on the story of the side character (POV wise). I'm an anime only so this feels quite similar to Munou no Nana first episode.

Mouna no Nana is a mystery anime and Fumetsu is a supernatural slice. They are totally different. TOTALY.

Though you may find one annoying character like Nana. So, in that respect, yeah, they have one similarity.

Apr 15, 2021 2:51 AM
Jan 2021
Ciezul said:
Hot_Green_Tea said:

Mouna no Nana is a mystery anime and Fumetsu is a supernatural slice. They are totally different. TOTALY.

Though you may find one annoying character like Nana. So, in that respect, yeah, they have one similarity.

Yeah they're both totally different from one another, both genre and story wise. The similarity that I mentioned is about how they laid out the story, not the story itself.
Apr 15, 2021 2:57 AM

Apr 2021
Hot_Green_Tea said:
Ciezul said:

Yeah they're both totally different from one another, both genre and story wise. The similarity that I mentioned is about how they laid out the story, not the story itself.

On that point it’s kinda true. As for the orb who turn into a boy, his purpose of existing is to evolve. So, I can now guess what you are trying to say.

Apr 19, 2021 12:53 AM

May 2009
Hot_Green_Tea said:

The only common thing they have is using decoy protagonist that dies in first episode/chapter
Apr 19, 2021 12:58 AM
Jan 2021
bastek66 said:
Hot_Green_Tea said:

The only common thing they have is using decoy protagonist that dies in first episode/chapter

Yeppp, I was only discussing the first episode since I'm an Anime only of this show. (Haven't read the source material for this show yet)
Hot_Green_TeaApr 19, 2021 1:01 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.