Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 11, 2021 1:42 PM
Sep 2020
It's just pain reading some of these comments on why people hate the show.Like anyone with half a brain cell can tell there's more than just her teasing her senpai.I get it if you hate ep1 but just say you hate.No need to give stupid reasons that this show if for masochists and all.At this point you're just embarrassing yourself.Like of all the bullshit in anime,this is the one that ticks you off?This is like by far one of the most normal shows out there.Let it end,than rant as much as you want,but for the live of god don't embarrass yourself anymore by just being stupid.
Apr 11, 2021 1:54 PM

Aug 2018
Nah, around here the best time to evaluate a show is right after the opening credits. You can see smart alecks posting reviews of the whole shows right after airing time. I personally think it's sick and disgusting, but have come to accept that its just the way it is around here.
Apr 11, 2021 2:09 PM

Aug 2020
Welcome to the internet full of low iq idiots
Apr 11, 2021 2:12 PM

Mar 2020
Well i don't judge any anime till at least fourth episode but it's clear by the title and first episode what will this one gonna be about, still imma wait for at least 3 more episode to get a conclusion.
Apr 11, 2021 2:17 PM
Nov 2020
It’s truly a evil world we live in
Apr 11, 2021 2:29 PM

Jan 2013
You don't need more than the first episode to know whether you will tolerate a show that starts off with a sadistic girl bullying a guy until he's in tears, twice.
LostSpectreApr 11, 2021 2:33 PM
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 11, 2021 2:31 PM

Jan 2020
Most criticisms are first impressions and can change

Apr 11, 2021 2:53 PM

Aug 2019
I think it’s best to ignore people like that, after all most of them will drop the show after this first episode unless they are missing their cerebral cortex and continue watching a show they dislike for some odd reason
Apr 11, 2021 2:57 PM
Apr 2016
Honestly I loved the manga thought it was super funny and I'm super excited it got animated....but I can tell from the first episode the woke Warriors are coming
Apr 11, 2021 3:03 PM

Jan 2013
Eman683122 said:
Honestly I loved the manga thought it was super funny and I'm super excited it got animated....but I can tell from the first episode the woke Warriors are coming
The SJW's don't actually give a shit about a girl bullying a guy, get real. The initial controversy was just about her tan skin being racist.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 11, 2021 3:09 PM
Feb 2021
Kurdo said:
Well i don't judge any anime till at least fourth episode but it's clear by the title and first episode what will this one gonna be about, still imma wait for at least 3 more episode to get a conclusion.
it's like this with lots of shows like bunny girl senpai but you only see her in a bunny suit maybe 4 the bullying goes away so don't worry
Apr 11, 2021 3:16 PM
Sep 2020
LostSpectre said:
You don't need more than the first episode to know whether you will tolerate a show that starts off with a sadistic girl bullying a guy until he's in tears, twice.

I'm cool if people drop a show if it's not with them.It's stupid to base an entire review on one episode.There are popular shows that I haven't watched only because I know I wouldn't enjoy.Doesn't mean that I'll give my verdict on one episode or the synopsis.
Apr 11, 2021 3:21 PM

Jan 2013
Estapasta said:
LostSpectre said:

I'm cool if people drop a show if it's not with them.It's stupid to base an entire review on one episode.There are popular shows that I haven't watched only because I know I wouldn't enjoy.Doesn't mean that I'll give my verdict on one episode or the synopsis.
Meh. Blame MAL for allowing people to conduct reviews/ratings off a single episode, don't blame people for using the system as advertised.
Apr 11, 2021 3:22 PM

Dec 2018
I think you're the one who doesn't understand OP, my brain is so massive that I don't even need to watch the anime, I can give you an entire 5 pages essay that will stand as pure fact no matter how many seasons the anime will get. In fact, I don't understand why I even watch anime, I just have to look at one picture, and I can tell you the characters goals, the inner themes, hell, even things the author didn't notice.
Stuff in the streets, Stuff with drip in the sheets
Apr 11, 2021 3:50 PM
Feb 2021
I didn't read the manga but after the first episode I have high hopes for the anime
Apr 11, 2021 5:39 PM

Nov 2012
Nah. First impressions matter.
Apr 11, 2021 5:52 PM

Jan 2021
No, that'd be impeding freedom of speech. This isn't China or some fanclub you know?
Sore wa chigau yo! - Junko Enoshima, probably
Apr 11, 2021 8:07 PM
Mar 2021
Unless you have read the manga
Apr 11, 2021 10:48 PM
Apr 2016
LostSpectre said:
Eman683122 said:
The SJW's don't actually give a shit about a girl bullying a guy, get real. The initial controversy was just about her tan skin being racist.

Naw man it was also the claiming that it promotes bullying
Apr 11, 2021 10:51 PM

Jan 2013
Eman683122 said:
LostSpectre said:

Naw man it was also the claiming that it promotes bullying
Nope. The vast majority was about racism, anything to do with bullying was way too infrequent to even make mention of.
Apr 11, 2021 10:52 PM

Nov 2017
You can decide if u can drop an anime after one episode, but u can't have an opinion of an anime after one episode? Nah.
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Apr 11, 2021 10:57 PM
Apr 2016
[/quote]The SJW's don't actually give a shit about a girl bullying a guy, get real. The initial controversy was just about her tan skin being racist. [/quote]

Naw man they were claiming it promotes bullying
Apr 11, 2021 11:21 PM

Oct 2015
The episodes aren't released all at once, what do you have against people stating their opinion in the moment? People are forming their opinion based on the content available until otherwise. That is soundly reasonable.
Apr 12, 2021 12:57 AM
Sep 2020
MoonStar9 said:
The episodes aren't released all at once, what do you have against people stating their opinion in the moment? People are forming their opinion based on the content available until otherwise. That is soundly reasonable.

Soundly reasonable?From mal users?90% of their opinions aren't even justifiable,they take one thing too far.Go on any other thread and see for yourself if you find something that's soundly reasonable.Again I don't know how many times I have to menton this,I fine if people drop a show if it's not for them,that's a normal thing to do.It's stupid for people to get infuriated over one episode when you can clearly tell theres more to it.This is like saying the FMAB is fuckin trash even though I have never watched it but only read the synopsis.
Apr 12, 2021 1:06 AM
Sep 2020
MacchiaStella said:
You can decide if u can drop an anime after one episode, but u can't have an opinion of an anime after one episode? Nah.

You can
MacchiaStella said:

You can form an opinion on the first episode,since you only watched the first episode.But basing it on the entire show is just dumb.I mean this is anime with an exaggerated world/plot,the way people are complaining is as if this show is linear as fuck with nothing else to it.Like I acn't be the only one that find their complaints laughable and straight up embarrassing right?Go on any other thread and see what i'm talking about.
Apr 12, 2021 1:12 AM
Sep 2020
Junko_Simp04 said:
No, that'd be impeding freedom of speech. This isn't China or some fanclub you know?

When we have a site that goes as far berating a user for having SAO as their favourites or a show that's not 7.5 and above,being super toxic to creators when they mess the anime/manga even though 90% of them pirate it,straight up gatekeeping stuff from other users,I don't think I'm impending anything. all I'm asking is to have common sense to form your final opinion at the end,not to be a dumbass and complain how this show's racist or it promotes bullying when that's not the case.Your comment is literally the example of mal users taking one too far for no reason.
Apr 12, 2021 4:07 AM

Jan 2015
Estapasta said:
Like I acn't be the only one that find their complaints laughable and straight up embarrassing right?Go on any other thread and see what i'm talking about.

I, for one, find this thread and your crybaby attitude more embarrassing than that. Your messages give off a strong breathing-heavy-while-typing kinda vibe.

People will dislike something that you clearly enjoy and they'll form superficial opinions based on one episode of a 12-episode series. So what? Why do you care this much? Perhaps you should take the advice from your own MAL profile?

I hated the first episode partly because of the bullying but mostly because of the loud, obnoxious protagonist, so I'll just drop it and move on. Oh, also, the flesh-fang on top of teeth is an abomination.
Apr 12, 2021 4:22 AM

Jan 2021
Estapasta said:
Junko_Simp04 said:

When we have a site that goes as far berating a user for having SAO as their favourites or a show that's not 7.5 and above,being super toxic to creators when they mess the anime/manga even though 90% of them pirate it,straight up gatekeeping stuff from other users,I don't think I'm impending anything. all I'm asking is to have common sense to form your final opinion at the end,not to be a dumbass and complain how this show's racist or it promotes bullying when that's not the case.Your comment is literally the example of mal users taking one too far for no reason.

I guess I can't say you're "impeding" anything here since you don't hold any powers in this website but you do support it, saying you can't review or give out opinions on X because you've only seen Y episodes is an example. People should be allowed to give opinions on anything, even if you think said opinions are inappropriate or even outright stupid.

You won't be able to stop anyone from doing it. If that's the conclusion of the show they come up with, then just let them. They're just saying what's in their heads anyways. If you can't take those opinions then it might be better if you stay away in Nagatoro's forums and reviews for a while.

Junko_Simp04Apr 12, 2021 4:51 AM
Apr 12, 2021 5:14 AM
Sep 2020
Garto said:
Estapasta said:
Like I acn't be the only one that find their complaints laughable and straight up embarrassing right?Go on any other thread and see what i'm talking about.

I, for one, find this thread and your crybaby attitude more embarrassing than that. Your messages give off a strong breathing-heavy-while-typing kinda vibe.

People will dislike something that you clearly enjoy and they'll form superficial opinions based on one episode of a 12-episode series. So what? Why do you care this much? Perhaps you should take the advice from your own MAL profile?

I hated the first episode partly because of the bullying but mostly because of the loud, obnoxious protagonist, so I'll just drop it and move on. Oh, also, the flesh-fang on top of teeth is an abomination.

All I'm asking is for people to have reasoning and not be be mad on the little things.Only time I do give off a strong-breathing vibe is when someone disrespects my waifu /s.

Like how many times do I have to explain the same thing over and over again?I'm fine if you drop it,hate it by just watching the first episode,like hell I haven't heard about this show until now.I'm not gatekeeping that.What I find ridiculous is when people get mad on their own assumptions when it gets clearer if they read the source material or watch upcoming episodes.Then again,reasoning is not thing in mal.

I'm also fine if you hate the first episode purely based on that.But these are not the comments that I'm talking about.The ones that I'm talking about is like saying vaccines casues autism and shit.Those are the type of comments that I find laughable cause they're serious about but I can't take it seriously.Like I said before,go on the other threads and read them.
Apr 12, 2021 5:17 AM
Sep 2020
Junko_Simp04 said:
Estapasta said:

I guess I can't say you're "impeding" anything here since you don't hold any powers in this website but you do support it, saying you can't review or give out opinions on X because you've only seen Y episodes is an example. People should be allowed to give opinions on anything, even if you think said opinions are inappropriate or even outright stupid.

You won't be able to stop anyone from doing it. If that's the conclusion of the show they come up with, then just let them. They're just saying what's in their heads anyways. If you can't take those opinions then it might be better if you stay away in Nagatoro's forums and reviews for a while.

Then that's not giving an opinion,just straight up ranting.Then again you're right,it is mal though,can't do anything about it.
Apr 12, 2021 5:27 AM

Feb 2019
If you judge the 'plot' just by watching ep.1 - yeah, there's something wrong with you - but to be honest, I've barely seen a single person doing this. Most judge it because it portraits bullying and they can take it, even if it's only passively shown to them. You can think whatever you want about them on that basis - but in the end it's a completely valid opinion and they just don't have to seem more of the show to come to this conclusion.

Another aspect would be everything related to art & craftmanship - I personally rate the show rather low after the first episode because how poorly done certain aspects of the art are. While showing some good animation in some keyframes, the overall art-direction is highly inconsistent and the backdrops are cheap-ass photoshop work - coloring over photographies (it seems) and then trying to get some depth and shadowing into them by using automated sharpening algorithms. And despite this being a somewhat interesting idea to keep production cost low, this show fails horribly in hiding it. Some frames even look like someone forgot to finish them - keeping in certain storyboard placeholder in the end.

Not even the linework of the characters in the keyframes is consistent over the whole scenes. And to judge such flaws in the shows production value, you don't have to see the full 'story' - so... there's that...
Apr 12, 2021 5:30 AM

Jan 2021
Estapasta said:
Junko_Simp04 said:

Then that's not giving an opinion,just straight up ranting.Then again you're right,it is mal though,can't do anything about it.

Rants can be opinions too just a more violent and aggressive take.
Apr 12, 2021 5:31 AM

Jun 2020
Ofc, "for once". Y'all only care when it happens to a series you like innit, but if you didn't like the first episode either you'd be all cheers and support for this hate
This anime shit is addictive
Apr 12, 2021 9:07 AM

Nov 2017
Estapasta said:

You can form an opinion on the first episode,since you only watched the first episode.But basing it on the entire show is just dumb.I mean this is anime with an exaggerated world/plot,the way people are complaining is as if this show is linear as fuck with nothing else to it.Like I acn't be the only one that find their complaints laughable and straight up embarrassing right?Go on any other thread and see what i'm talking about.

Eh, I don't really care about people opinions so I won't waste my time looking at other threads. Everyone has different taste so they can say whatever they want.

For now what I think is:
- The animation is beautiful, I'm liking it
- The first episode was kinda meh, but I'm looking forward for the rest.

But this is my opinion, nobody should care other than me.
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Apr 12, 2021 9:15 AM

Apr 2018
NO!

The show is promoting bullying and Mushoku Tensei is promoting pedophillia. Babies on the internet be moaning about fiction/entertainment to boost their ego and SJW stat like they're doing good for society when they're just a nobody. LMAO
Apr 12, 2021 11:20 AM
Nov 2017
Estapasta said:
It's just pain reading some of these comments on why people hate the show.Like anyone with half a brain cell can tell there's more than just her teasing her senpai.I get it if you hate ep1 but just say you hate.No need to give stupid reasons that this show if for masochists and all.At this point you're just embarrassing yourself.Like of all the bullshit in anime,this is the one that ticks you off?This is like by far one of the most normal shows out there.Let it end,than rant as much as you want,but for the live of god don't embarrass yourself anymore by just being stupid.

I don’t see the hate you are talking about... this anime is rated higher then most of this season’s anime. For example, how not to summon a demon lord. Like calm down this isn’t the only anime that gets “hated” on

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

271 by Danniikun »»
Mar 29, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

142 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2021

134 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 29, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

131 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 28, 4:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.